Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2483731 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (866) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Chibuking81:

NTI or part-time don't necessary need approval, like that of NTI usually take place on Saturdays. On NTI what needed is just letter of notification to the board. During my PGDE study, Me and six of our colleagues did that, which I was the one that submitted the letters to the board.

It contains, notification letter to the board , through the principal, with recommendation from the principal recommending that our letters should be honor since it doesn't affect our official duty and time, we also attached our admission letter.

But if on full time program within the state, you only notify the board if you are ready to forfeit your payment for the duration of your study, then your certificate will be recognized. This days I doubt if they are still recognizing and implementing additional qualification.

There was a story of a colleague who only apply to the board to recognized his masters degree after finishing his program. His application ended up been reporting himself by himself to the board.

He was asked to bring to the board their school attendance register, and board going through the register, it was found that his attendance in the school during that period wasn't up to 50%. His salary was seized after that, on the ground that he cheated the government, and he was asked to refund all the money paid to him during his period of study, after several months without salary, at a stage he looked for money to make up the amount with that of unpaid months, so that he will start receiving his salary, I don't know whether they have started paying him by now.

Two things are involve
1. If you want to use your full time Masters or PhD study for this job and are ready to get your pay been put on hold, apply officially to the board through your principal.
2. If you have interest on using your masters and PhD for another job and still meet up with your official duty and still have interested on your full payment, then you can choose to go on with your study without informing the board, but don't apply for it's recognition after the study, else you will refund all your pay during your study period.

Informative. Thanks for this clarification.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
gold360:
Author: edin

How did you get here
You don't belong here.

Did you see how you've insulted an innocent guy who wanted to pass on an authentic info,?
Please let's not be hasty in our judgement.!
Am sorry about that.
I think say na alien.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Chibuking81:

NTI or part-time don't necessary need approval, like that of NTI usually take place on Saturdays. On NTI what needed is just letter of notification to the board. During my PGDE study, Me and six of our colleagues did that, which I was the one that submitted the letters to the board.

It contains, notification letter to the board , through the principal, with recommendation from the principal recommending that our letters should be honor since it doesn't affect our official duty and time, we also attached our admission letter.

But if on full time program within the state, you only notify the board if you are ready to forfeit your payment for the duration of your study, then your certificate will be recognized. This days I doubt if they are still recognizing and implementing additional qualification.

There was a story of a colleague who only apply to the board to recognized his masters degree after finishing his program. His application ended up been reporting himself by himself to the board.

He was asked to bring to the board their school attendance register, and board going through the register, it was found that his attendance in the school during that period wasn't up to 50%. His salary was seized after that, on the ground that he cheated the government, and he was asked to refund all the money paid to him during his period of study, after several months without salary, at a stage he looked for money to make up the amount with that of unpaid months, so that he will start receiving his salary, I don't know whether they have started paying him by now.

Two things are involve
1. If you want to use your full time Masters or PhD study for this job and are ready to get your pay been put on hold, apply officially to the board through your principal.
2. If you have interest on using your masters and PhD for another job and still meet up with your official duty and still have interested on your full payment, then you can choose to go on with your study without informing the board, but don't apply for it's recognition after the study, else you will refund all your pay during your study period.
...I did not inform the board on anything
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pearlib: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Na only zee guys waka come?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
Before the end of tomorrow all banks will be credited..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
001bumsa:
Salary don land o, but the thing com reduce to 76k
No arrears?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pearlib: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
How much were u receiving before now
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Catalyst4eva(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2020
Union bank just paid, RSSSB Khana

NUT N3000 deduction inclusive, no arrears
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2020
Eco bank just dropped SSSB
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2020
Fidelity spotted.
Emolga@sssb.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2020
Has FCMB paid?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abuchi17: 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
ChyChy17:
Has FCMB paid?

yes
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by patopara(m): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
FCMB not yet
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abuchi17: 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
patopara:
FCMB not yet

i have recieved fcmb tai lga ube
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ecmb(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
first bank alert seen
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chrissoki(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
So we are not receiving any arrears?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by econspres24: 11:29am On Feb 29, 2020
Abuchi17:

i have recieved fcmb tai lga ube
Have yet to receive mine till now
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NonnieMarthins(f): 12:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
Bye bye till next month FAAC sharing and alerts drops
Any other info no too matter
though I love my Nairaland joor

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 2:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
NonnieMarthins:
Bye bye till next month FAAC sharing and alerts drops

Any other info no too matter

though I love my Nairaland joor
lol

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
Prophet T.B. Joshua of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), has made a revelation about the outbreak of coronavirus.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sau24:

Prophet T.B. Joshua of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), has made a revelation about the outbreak of coronavirus.
please educate me, what has this got to do with the objectives of this group?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
Has anyone from Zenith bank gotten 3 months minimum wage make up arrears salary?. Zenith bank customers pls confirm.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sam1980000(m): 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
Chibuking81:
Has anyone from Zenith bank gotten 3 months minimum wage make up arrears salary?. Zenith bank customers pls confirm.
Did they say they will pay?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
Chibuking81:

I heard about it. But I don believe until I see am for my fone
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by willdavey2k: 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
Is it true that the increase on our salaries was not minimum wage but that of increment of seven years in the job, My question is where is our minimum wage then?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BenUmor: 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
What are u guys going to do about this TRcn people, can they fire who they didn't hire? What is their matter?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 6:40am On Mar 05, 2020
BenUmor:
What are u guys going to do about this TRcn people, can they fire who they didn't hire? What is their matter?
What is the news again
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BenUmor: 7:03am On Mar 05, 2020
[quote author=kingsjeroneyah post=87177739]
What is the news again

It's like they are at your gates o. Their leader is swearing to all kinds of gods, you know Nigerians when they are in a position of small power, with their selfish, corrupt and vindictive tendencies.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:18am On Mar 05, 2020
[quote author=BenUmor post=87178108][/quote]
God pass them!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
UBE board ve asked everybody to submit their TRCN cert Nos...

How true is this?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
TRCN OR NOT ,NO BODY IS FIRING ANY BODY

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
Tell me more about arrears

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (866) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.