Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,461 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2393764 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 7:13am On Feb 26, 2020
Stevolala447:
Till we see it. Don't worry yourself.
Believe it!
But don't carry it way over the head or heart.
Sure, its a matter of hours!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Stevolala447(m): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
Any info about alert please.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
E don be oooooo!!!!!Alert don go long vacation.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
tutudame:
E don be oooooo!!!!!Alert don go long vacation.

Tomorrow alert will start rolling
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
Tekzyflex:

Tomorrow alert will start rolling
alert will start raining this evening, hopefully with one or two months minimum wage arrears.
Amen
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
gold360:
alert will start raining this evening, hopefully with one or two months minimum wage arrears.
Amen

That's my nigga
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ppl with Z-bank pls let us know what's up.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
pls are u guys sure about d arrears...I really need it
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
sammymarvin:
pls are u guys sure about d arrears...I really need it
Abeg, keep your faith high and your expectations at normal level.
Que cera, we cera!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 9:17am On Feb 27, 2020
Abi make we begin forget about early salary too, like our four months "Amaechi arrears" wen Wike swear say en no go ever pay?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 11:13am On Feb 27, 2020
please pals what does it entail to go for a study leave...and will I still b paid
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hector008: 11:55am On Feb 27, 2020
sammymarvin:
please pals what does it entail to go for a study leave...and will I still b paid

There are two categories of study leave.
(1) study leave with pay for part time studies whose studies do not interfer with their work.
And
(2) study leave without pay. Those who want to embark on such studies must forfeit their salary if they are doing a full time programme
Now:
No 1 is approved by the MDAs, the MDAs must be notified in writing 2 months prior to the commencement of the programs

No2 is the exclusive reserve of the Office of permanent secretary, Governor office, establishment, Pension and Training Bureau. You must notify the bureau 2months prior in writing through the head of your MDA. They will put a hold on your salary through the ministry of finance for a period in which the study is running

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hector008:

(1) study leave with pay for part time studies whose studies do not interfer with their work.
And
(2) study leave without pay. Those who want to embark on such studies must forfeit their salary if they are doing a full time programme
Now:
No 1 is approved by the MDAs, the MDAs must be notified in writing 2 months prior to the commencement of the programs

No2 is the exclusive reserve of the Office of permanent secretary, Governor office, establishment, Pension and Training Bureau. You must notify the bureau 2months prior in writing through the head of your MDA. They will put a hold on your salary through the ministry of finance for a period in which the study is running
thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hector008: 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
N/B: Those who proceeds on study without approval, your additional qualification will put in trouble if on full time study
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nonchalant35: 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
what is happening to our money Naaa?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hector008:

And
Now:

With regards to number 1, is the MDA in this case the principal of your school? Because when I did mine, it was my principal that signed.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
Pls those that know,that have d know how,who have d intel,that can link us with info pls z Salary coming with alert sori arrears...chai this sun z entry my mendula
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hector008: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
rOsy247:

With regards to number 1, is the MDA in this case the principal of your school? Because when I did mine, it was my principal that signed.

The principal that signed on what?

Or do you mean that your letter was routed through the principal? If so, then its plausible, however the principal doesn't have such power to grant study leave approval but the board
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
sammymarvin:
Pls those that know,that have d know how,who have d intel,that can link us with info pls z Salary coming with alert sori arrears...chai this sun z entry my mendula
Don't understand this at all.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hector008:
N/B: Those who proceeds on study without approval, your additional qualification will put in trouble if on full time study
....nti is on Saturdays oh
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
otubobo:
....nti is on Saturdays oh
NTI or part-time don't necessary need approval, like that of NTI usually take place on Saturdays. On NTI what needed is just letter of notification to the board. During my PGDE study, Me and six of our colleagues did that, which I was the one that submitted the letters to the board.

It contains, notification letter to the board , through the principal, with recommendation letter from the principal recommending that our letters should be honor since it doesn't affect our official duty and time, we also attached our admission letter.

But if on full time program within the state, you only notify the board if you are ready to forfeit your payment for the duration of your study, then your certificate will be recognized. This days I doubt if they are still recognizing and implementing additional qualification.

There was a story of a colleague who only apply to the board to recognized his masters degree after finishing his program. His application ended up been reporting himself by himself to the board.

He was asked to bring to the board their school attendance register, and board going through the register, it was found that his attendance in the school during that period wasn't up to 50%. His salary was seized after that, on the ground that he cheated the government, and he was asked to refund all the money paid to him during his period of study, after several months without salary, at a stage he looked for money to make up the amount with that of unpaid months, so that he will start receiving his salary, I don't know whether they have started paying him by now.

Two things are involve
1. If you want to use your full time Masters or PhD study for this job and are ready to get your pay been put on hold, apply officially to the board through your principal.
2. If you have interest in using your masters and PhD for another job and still meet up with your official duty and still have interest on your full payment, then you can choose to go on with your study without informing the board, but don't apply for it's recognition after the study, else you will refund all your pay during your study period.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hector008: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
Chibuking81:

Nti or part-time don't necessary need approval, like that if NTI usually take place on Saturdays. On that what needed is just letter of notification to the board. Me and about six of my colleague did that, which I was the one that submitted the letters to the board.

It contains, notification letter to the board , through the principal, with recommendation from the principal recommending that our letter should be honor, we also attached our admission letter.

But if on full time program within the state, you only notify the board if you are ready to forfeit your payment for the duration of your study, then your certificate will be recognized, if they are still recognizing and implementing.

There was a story of a colleague who only apply to the board to recognized his masters degree after finishing his program. His application ended up been reporting himself by himself to the board. His salary was seized, and he was asked to refund all the money paid to him during his period of study, after several months without salary, at a stage he looked for money to make up the amount with that of unpaid months, so that he will start receiving his salary, I don't know whether they have started paying him by now.

Two things are involve
1. If you want to use your full time Masters or PhD study for this job and are ready to get your pay been put on hold, apply officially to the board through your principal.
2. If you have interest on using your masters and PhD for another job and still meet up with your official duty and still have interested on your full payment, then you can choose to go on without study without informing the board, but don't apply for it's recognition after the study, else you will refund all your pay during your study period.

Very true sir
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
NLC strike loading shocked
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
edin:
pay me b4 strike
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
edin:

Strike on what?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Apraise: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
Tekzyflex:

Strike on what?
Minimum wage,and I believe that is what is holding the payment.Government will want to delay so that strike will also delay.This is just my opinion.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Apraise:

Minimum wage,and I believe that is what is holding the payment.Government will want to delay so that strike will also delay.This is just my opinion.

Calm salaries will be paid tomorrow
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by crownchika: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
I just received my salary now,
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
[quote author=crownchika post=87006896]I just received my salary now,[/quot
How did you get here
You don't belong here
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 001bumsa: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
Salary don land o, but the thing com reduce to 76k
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
001bumsa:
Salary don land o, but the thing com reduce to 76k

NUT dues.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Author: edin

How did you get here
You don't belong here.

Did you see how you've insulted an innocent guy who wanted to pass on an authentic info,?
Please let's not be hasty in our judgement.!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (850) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: etin06(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.