Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2400523 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
Attention Please!
There will be a thanksgiving ceremony for all the newly recruited teachers and the committee responsible for the recruitment process.
The date is (sunday) 8th September 2013.
Venue- St Paul Cathedral,
opposit the dental clinic at Garrison, port harcourt.
Endeavour to attend and give God the glory.
Time- 8:30am.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ereabbey(f): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
Bros, no news for now concerning posting.let's keep our fingers crossed.it will surely happen because God has ordained it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
Today is 4th, 16th Sept not too far, if they even say the posting is November there is nothing we can do. Patience! that is all we need. My hapiness is that I am blessed to be part of this blessing at this time. If i have waited from August 2012 till now, what is two weeks that i cannot wait. God started it and He will complete it, that settles it. Simple!

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by trexglox(f): 7:53am On Sep 05, 2013
Wat an insider in ppsb

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
Teachers posting tins

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Jaynec(f): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
Almighty Jehovah Jireh take charge...YOU started an awesome work in our lives , DADDY will complete it . Amen!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
I was reliably informed that the process of posting of the newly recruited Teachers has already began. I mean documentation of the list is on the process.
The display of the list on the net will take place any moment from next week for Teachers to resume duty on the 16th of september 2013.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
Fiafiad: I was reliably informed that the process of posting of the newly recruited Teachers has already began. I mean documentation of the list is on the process.
The display of the list on the net will take place any moment from next week for Teachers to resume duty on the 16th of september 2013.
Thank God o.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by geotessy: 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
Waiting....

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by QueenEsther1: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
Waiting...for...posting!!! smiley
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onyi2008: 3:00am On Sep 06, 2013
I am still waiting patiently 4 my posting.God I am in ur able hands....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:12am On Sep 06, 2013
wait upon the Lord once again, i say wait.
its just 10 days to resumption and just a day to next week .... posting list things. happy weekend.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by geotessy: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
waiting....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Godsfree: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2013
Did you miss attendance for once or was absent even for one day. You need to pray hard because i heard that you will be disqualified. I pray it shall not be so for any one who have labour so far in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 8:03am On Sep 07, 2013
hi all, as we wait for our posting which is sure to come next week by Gods grace, i tot i should let as many as are interested in futhering their education, know that uniport post graduate admission forms into all faculties is currently on sale and both registration and submission closes 31st of october. cheers. http://pg.uniport.edu.ng/pg_application/

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 07, 2013
funny enough some persons never attended the training at all. i guess they saw it as a joke. i pray its not that serious because my cousin also missed the training. i almost got into trouble putting her name on attendance the first day.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NeilOssai(m): 9:40am On Sep 07, 2013
Godsfree: Did you miss attendance for once or was absent even for one day. You need to pray hard because i heard that you will be disqualified. I pray it shall not be so for any one who have labour so far in Jesus name. Amen
............STORY.......

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2013
fubara H: funny enough some persons never attended the training at all. i guess they saw it as a joke. i pray its not that serious because my cousin also missed the training. i almost got into trouble putting her name on attendance the first day.

your cousin would definitely get her posting cos as i heard everyone with appointment letter is to be posted...where the problem is, is if you dont report at your posting within the first week of resumption whether bonny or not
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
chinelany: hi all, as we wait for our posting which is sure to come next week by Gods grace, i tot i should let as many as are interested in futhering their education, know that uniport post graduate admission forms into all faculties is currently on sale and both registration and submission closes 31st of october. cheers. http://pg.uniport.edu.ng/pg_application/
plz hw much is the form. Hw much are suppose to purchase the form
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
Tomorrow church thing on my mind. Plz nobody shld miss the church, because attendance is compulsory

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
Caringpro: Tomorrow church thing on my mind. Plz nobody shld miss the church, because attendance is compulsory
compulsory? What if am not in town?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by blevi: 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
Caringpro: Tomorrow church thing on my mind. Plz nobody shld miss the church, because attendance is compulsory
compulsory ko, attendance ni, why not go to rstv or nta to announce it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
blevi: compulsory ko, attendance ni, why not go to rstv or nta to announce it.
it has been announced on rythm fm at least i heard it myself. But no attendance ooo, d church go contain? Lolzzz
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Godsfree: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
Neil Ossai: ............STORY.......
my friend this is not a story. It is not a heresay but from a reliable source. I pray that God will touch and change their heart to favour his people. Our labour can not be in vain in Jesus name. Amen.
God bless you real good.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
Godsfree:
my friend this is not a story. It is not a heresay but from a reliable source. I pray that God will touch and change their heart to favour his people. Our labour can not be in vain in Jesus name. Amen.
God bless you real good.

Super story.

As for the church, will they take attendance? Just asking ooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
Caringpro: plz hw much is the form. Hw much are suppose to purchase the form
form is 11k and prospectus 4k.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
Whenever pple are in need of a job, they can do anything 2 get it. But when it‘s time 2 give thanks to God, they will give so many excuses.
These are the reasons why we cant even preserve what God has given to us, most time we even loose it.
The best way 2 ask for more is 2 say thank you.
This Teaching Job is just a steping stone 2 some person‘s here. In less than 2years time some of us will be working with an Oil companies or contractors.
We should learn 2 be greatful to God rather than making fun out of it or asking unnecessary questions about the thanksgiving.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by blevi: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
Fiafiad: Whenever pple are in need of a job, they can do anything 2 get it. But when it‘s time 2 give thanks to God, they will give so many excuses.
These are the reasons why we cant even preserve what God has given to us, most time we even loose it.
The best way 2 ask for more is 2 say thank you.
This Teaching Job is just a steping stone 2 some person‘s here. In less than 2years time some of us will be working with an Oil companies or contractors.
We should learn 2 be greatful to God rather than making fun out of it or asking unnecessary questions about the thanksgiving.
my friend anybody that want to go for thanksgiving should go, don't tell us that they will take attendance we are not kids.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
blevi: my friend anybody that want to go for thanksgiving should go, don't tell us that they will take attendance we are not kids.
Nobody is forcing u to go for thanksgiving pls....U only after attendance but their is somthing much more to attendance which u dont know. it‘s not certain that everybody must go but dont make fun out of it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
Fiafiad: Nobody is forcing u to go for thanksgiving pls....U only after attendance but their is somthing much more to attendance which u dont know. it‘s not certain that everybody must go but dont make fun out of it.
attendance? Hope is not for us to change church or religion o.because i ve my place of worship.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.