Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2400410 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
Fiafiad: Whenever pple are in need of a job, they can do anything 2 get it. But when it‘s time 2 give thanks to God, they will give so many excuses.
These are the reasons why we cant even preserve what God has given to us, most time we even loose it.
The best way 2 ask for more is 2 say thank you.
This Teaching Job is just a steping stone 2 some person‘s here. In less than 2years time some of us will be working with an Oil companies or contractors.
We should learn 2 be greatful to God rather than making fun out of it or asking unnecessary questions about the thanksgiving.

Must I thankGod there tommorrow? What if I have thanked him in my own church?

Some kind statement dey tire person sef.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 5:10am On Sep 08, 2013
I think what they mean is that angels will take the attendance of those who come.

The point is many have given thanks to God before now, some are still giving thanks and some will still give thanks. The gravity and method of thanks giving depend on the person involve. Going to church does mean u have gone to give quality and acceptable appreciation what determine ur appreciation and thanksgiving is the spirit and sincerity at which u give the thanks. It Is never a must that we will all come to that place. What happen if am not a christians? What if the person is outside the state? I believe anyone who know d value of what God give to him or her will give thanks to God, not by force but by choice, from the heart, sacrificially, willingly and cheerfully.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 6:38am On Sep 08, 2013
wealthyprince: I think what they mean is that angels will take the attendance of those who come.

The point is many have given thanks to God before now, some are still giving thanks and some will still give thanks. The gravity and method of thanks giving depend on the person involve. Going to church does mean u have gone to give quality and acceptable appreciation what determine ur appreciation and thanksgiving is the spirit and sincerity at which u give the thanks. It Is never a must that we will all come to that place. What happen if am not a christians? What if the person is outside the state? I believe anyone who know d value of what God give to him or her will give thanks to God, not by force but by choice, from the heart, sacrificially, willingly and cheerfully.
finish

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abkeeys(f): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2013
Fiafiad: Whenever pple are in need of a job, they can do anything 2 get it. But when it‘s time 2 give thanks to God, they will give so many excuses.
These are the reasons why we cant even preserve what God has given to us, most time we even loose it.
The best way 2 ask for more is 2 say thank you.
This Teaching Job is just a steping stone 2 some person‘s here. In less than 2years time some of us will be working with an Oil companies or contractors.
We should learn 2 be greatful to God rather than making fun out of it or asking unnecessary questions about the thanksgiving.
. @ fiafiad if u don't ave better things to say close Ɣ☺ΰЯ mouth. Who told u we avent thanked God 4 this job. We all went 2 our differnt churches to say thank u Lord. Abi una dey look 4 people when go attend una service . Mtchewww
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abkeeys(f): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2013
Caringpro: Tomorrow church thing on my mind. Plz nobody shld miss the church, because attendance is compulsory
. Compulsory ko compulsory ni una dey look 4 people to fill una seat. We ave gone to our different churches to thank God
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2013
Happy sunday pals how is the thanksgiving going? Hope you guys are having a great time. Make una Post pix 4rm d program make we see

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2013
wealthyprince: I think what they mean is that angels will take the attendance of those who come.

That is good.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
Abkeeys: . @ fiafiad if u don't ave better things to say close Ɣ☺ΰЯ mouth. Who told u we avent thanked God 4 this job. We all went 2 our differnt churches to say thank u Lord. Abi una dey look 4 people when go attend una service . Mtchewww
Abkeeys or whatever u called ur self, mind how u talk 2 pple. I have never insulted u b4 and dont tell me 2 close my mouth, if u dont av manner, keep it for urself and dont exhibit it here. I only answerd a collective question and not general question. I know 2 well that many must av giving thanks 2 God in different ways including u.
Therefore, be careful how u use words.
We are not querrelling oooo....i still love u my dearest colleague.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
Fiafiad:
Therefore, be careful how u use words.
We are not querrelling oooo i still love u my dearest colleague.

That part got me laughing. Spank a child with one hand and cuddle him back with the other.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Iniobon(m): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
joyblinks:

That part got me laughing. Spank a child with one hand and cuddle him back with the other.
yea, thats a Teacher for you.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogemezie: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
yea dats how it should be...@joy et iniobon... Sombody dat attended d service should brief us on how it went..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
my dearest colleague fiafiad, abeg tell us how d dance step go for the church tins. nna azonto or ethigi dance.
i wan dance the same dance for my room sharp sharp.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
Does it mean tat no nairalander went for the thanksgiving. Plz update us. It will be too bad if nobody went.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
Was present at the Thanksgiving but couldn't attend because I was hanging out with friends kilometers away........``LET THE RANTING BEGIN ``
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
mathmatica: Was present at the Thanksgiving but couldn't attend because I was hanging out with friends kilometers away........``LET THE RANTING BEGIN ``

Hehehe, ure one funny guy.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
please did anyone at pps submit any written acceptance of appoinment (i.e acceptance letter)?
Teachers under ube are doing that and it is one of the conditions stated in our (pps) appointment letter.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 09, 2013
godshandmaiden: please did anyone at pps submit any written acceptance of appoinment (i.e acceptance letter)?
Teachers under ube are doing that and it is one of the conditions stated in our (pps) appointment letter.
do you know of any ube person who ve submitted?and when did it start?thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 09, 2013
uogwoh: do you know of any ube person who ve submitted?and when did it start?thanks
I don't know when it started but two of my neighbours told me yesterday that they sumbitted theirs on friday.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by geotessy: 9:43am On Sep 09, 2013
POSTING PLEASE....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 9:57am On Sep 09, 2013
Any news update about posting. Some schools have resume. Plz let them do quickly i want to impact on my students. I cant wait to be called AUNTiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. One love

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2013
godshandmaiden: please did anyone at pps submit any written acceptance of appoinment (i.e acceptance letter)?
Yes, i heard it's part of d condition for collecting AP letters at UBE board. But PPSB hv nt started theirs, but i think they would inform us on wen to do dat and dt shuld be after we must hv been started teaching properly at our various PPA's
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2013
trexglox: Wat an insider in ppsb told my hubby is dat d board has not commenced posting due to some reasons,, they will commence today.. So forget everytin abt posting till next week.. If u hv any body in ppsb, u can confirm..
@ trexy, no info yet on posting? Im tired of waiting..... D tension is too mch. Abeg make oga ask dat insider how far for us na. Tnx
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2013
emekatex: Yes, i heard it's part of d condition for collecting AP letters at UBE board. But PPSB hv nt started theirs, but i think they would inform us on wen to do dat and dt shuld be after we must hv been started teaching properly at our various PPA's
when you collected your appointment letter, did you give them photocopy? You were suppose to write on it "Original copy collected by me" and sign. That serves as the acceptance letter
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by QueenEsther1: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2013
whats up people? Have anyone been to the board? Or checked the net?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
teejaymmm: when you collected your appointment letter, did you give them photocopy? You were suppose to write on it "Original copy collected by me" and sign. That serves as the acceptance letter
The guys i got the info from told me the acceptance letter is different from the photocopy we submitted.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
godshandmaiden: The guys i got the info from told me the acceptance letter is different from the photocopy we submitted.
not true.....wonder why people like putting themselves on pressure......if it was true they would have told us during the training
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
All we are saying let d posting begin, we are tired of waiting pls d earlier d better for us d teacher.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by trexglox(f): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
chinelany: @ trexy, no info yet on posting? Im tired of waiting..... D tension is too mch. Abeg make oga ask dat insider how far for us na. Tnx
no wahala, wen he return, i wil tel hm to cal d person tn knw hw far they hv gone.. Bt as for ube, i dnt knw abt them..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
teejaymmm: not true.....wonder why people like putting themselves on pressure......if it was true they would have told us during the training
it is not so my sis,i went their and have done mine.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
uogwoh: it is not so my sis,i went their and have done mine.
when did u go? Secondly, did they fix it inside ur file? Just want to know. Might be there tomoro or there about

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.