Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2395045 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by morganflezy: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
darkstan:
Ecobank just paid now with 4k deduction.
I've not seen any alert yet. I'm using Ecobank. I hope it's not just me alone.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
emekatex:

Ministry of justice. someone was in level 8 but has been promoted with letter issued to level 12.
Did you sight the promotion letter?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
emekatex:

Ministry of justice. someone was in level 8 but has been promoted with letter issued to level 12.
My friend in ministry of Justice has collected over a week now

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
nick4lifeng:
Did you sight the promotion letter?
No. She told me.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
So access bank did not pay?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
Access bank has paid
otubobo:
So access bank did not pay?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mela82(f): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
waliezi:

4,000 Rivers Civil Servants To Benefit From Promotions Exercise
The Tide News OnlineApr 10, 2023 5:38 AM
The Rivers State Civil Service Commission says over 4,000 civil servants who are due for promotion will benefit from the ongoing promotion exercise for civil servants in the state.
Chairman of the Commission, Dr. Clifford Walter Ndu, said this in an interview with newsmen at the Commission’s office in Port Harcourt.
Ndu said the exercise will cover the period between 2013 to 2022, and so far a number of ministries and over 703 civil servants have been verified.
Ndu said the Commission will ensure that a thorough job is done through physical verification of affected civil servants, adding that all ministries and their parastatals will be physically verified.
The Chairman also said the Commission is working to meet the target dateline given by the Governor, stressing that arrangements will also be made for spilled over cases.
For the advertised recruitment exercise into the service, he said the Commission will commence the process for the recruitment from the 10th of April 2023.
“So far so good, the exercise has commenced. You can see the number of persons and ministries we have verified.
“So far it has proceeded as expected. For employment of ten thousand youths of Rivers State, recalled that two weeks ago, we went on air and came up with a website dedicated for the recruitment.
“The applicants have applied through the website,” Ndu said.
He advised civil servants to be orderly, adding that everyone will be attended to.

By: John bibor

Please does it mean that, this is 👆 what is happening. God forbid, a laborer is entitled for his wages. Come rain come sun they must promote us in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ike16: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
Unity bank has paid. Check your account balance.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chrissoki(m): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
sam1980000:

I posted here some thread ago that there has to be volunteers to take up this fight and the earlier the better. We must create a forum somewhere to concretise our plans. We need to fight to put this teachers oppression to an end once and for all

You're right, but in my opinion I think it's better we first of all consult the union we belong to, remember we're not on our own. If after we have made moves through them n nothing is done, then we can proceed to plan B. Which is Calling them (NUT, NLC, STATE GOVERNMENT ETC) them out on all social n electronic media. Do you know that if you want to retire rn, these cro0ks will take you to your normal level.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Celibacy4real: 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
I am not bothered.
It's been scam of a promotion stunts from day one.

Wike na master of the game of deceit while sim will follow suit
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
Please join this group: save Rivers State Teachers
https:///BbRD8EgIVgc3Xmtji16ibJ
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Celibacy4real:
I am not bothered.
It's been scam of a promotion stunts from day one.

Wike na master of the game of deceit while sim will follow suit
you're wrong, the promotion and its implementation is for real, ours is only delayed which is not denial.
Pls don't take my word for it, call anyone you know working at secretariat complex, they got their promotion new salary yesterday
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ralfdudu1: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
ogbugo:
Please join this group: save Rivers State Teachers
https:///BbRD8EgIVgc3Xmtji16ibJ
the Link is not working

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
gold360:
you're wrong, the promotion and its implementation is for real, ours is only delayed which is not denial.
Pls don't take my word for it, call anyone you know working at secretariat complex, they got their promotion new salary yesterday
then why is our own different? Instead of NUT to fight for us to get ours, they're busy deducting our salary
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sam1980000(m): 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
chrissoki:

You're right, but in my opinion I think it's better we first of all consult the union we belong to, remember we're not on our own. If after we have made moves through them n nothing is done, then we can proceed to plan B. Which is Calling them (NUT, NLC, STATE GOVERNMENT ETC) them out on all social n electronic media. Do you know that if you want to retire rn, these cro0ks will take you to your normal level.

NUT/NLC? Don't expect anything good from those unreliable folks. A parallel union executive that could eventually throw them out, is the way out. When we've taken over, then we can start the fight from that point

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
sam1980000:

NUT/NLC? Don't expect anything good from those unreliable folks. A parallel union executive that could eventually throw them out, is the way out. When we've taken over, then we can start the fight from that point

Throw NLC that's currently under the control of the state government out or which NLC do you mean? Abeg y'all let's focus on how our promotion can be implemented instead of talking about what is not feasible. We should be our own voice.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 6:47am On Jul 02, 2023
Good morning pals.

I can c we r beginning to try to make moves to get ourselves heard, its a welcome development.

We shouldn't allow unnecessary obstacles, technology glitch stop us ( the link provided by Ogbugo not connecting ).

Let us simply start by bombarding the talk shows on radio with calls from tomorrow. I am sure with such volume of complaints d stations will make it a news headline, which may force positive reactions from govt.

We should b civil & responsible as we do this:
1. Complain on d plight of Civil Servants in d state in relation to the harsh economy & make it known that there has not been any promotion for over 10 years.

2. PLEAD with d govt to have compassion on its workforce & implement d promotion that has been going on for months now.

3. We must refrain from referring to teachers but in all our statements say civil servants, so as to possibly gain solidarity with all civil servants & enlarge awareness base. ( no b only teachers b civil servants, Wike &co no kukuma like us ).

4. WE MUST NOT INSULT ANYBODY!!! The intention is to create awareness, get compassion & move d powers that b to positive reactions to our requests.

MAY GOD HELP OUR CAUSE!!!

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 7:10am On Jul 02, 2023
We should not border ourselves much in this whole thing, knowing fully well that we are not all that important in Rivers state.Teachers are the last regarded servants in the state.They are not the core civil servants. The core civil servants are those employed by the civil service commission. Remember teachers are not employed by the civil service commission and that is why during their(Teachers) employment in the state,it was contracted to a firm from Lagos.

Even when the state governor approved the promotion of civil servants,he said 4,000 civil servants by the civil service commission .Later the included other categories of civil servants which teachers belong and members of the promotion panel was innurgrated by the board.Let me take you back to when the promotion was approved.

PLEASE READ.

"The State Civil Service Commission has recently concluded the workers’ promotion exercise. We have approved the promotion of over 4,000 eligible civil servants to their appropriate levels and directed the Commission to issue the beneficiaries with their promotion letters immediately,” he stressed"

"He promised that the promotion of other categories of civil servants including teachers will soon commence as soon as the Governing Board to carry out the exercise is constituted and assured that the entire promotion exercise will be concluded before the end of his tenure."

So the promotion letters the are giving now is for those the regarded as important civil servants.Since my job is not important in the state, I have decided to do it in my own way .I will stop going to school (work) from Monday the 3/7/2023.You people can close on the 21/7/2023 .
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Wills446: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2023
Kinsedes:
Good morning pals.

I can c we r beginning to try to make moves to get ourselves heard, its a welcome development.

We shouldn't allow unnecessary obstacles, technology glitch stop us ( the link provided by Ogbugo not connecting ).

Let us simply start by bombarding the talk shows on radio with calls from tomorrow. I am sure with such volume of complaints d stations will make it a news headline, which may force positive reactions from govt.

1. Complain on d plight of Civil Servants in d state in relation to the harsh economy & make it known that there has not been any promotion for over 10 years.

2. PLEAD with d govt to have compassion on its workforce & implement d promotion that has been going on for months now.

3. We must refrain from referring to teachers but in all our statements say civil servants, so as to possibly gain solidarity with all civil servants & enlarge awareness base. ( no b only teachers b civil servants, Wike &co no kukuma like us ).

4. WE MUST NOT INSULT ANYBODY!!! The intention is to create awareness, get compassion & move d powers that b to positive reactions to our requests.

I think this will be a good step,
I support 💯

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
Sau24:
We should not border ourselves much in this whole thing, knowing fully well that we are not all that important in Rivers state.Teachers are the last regarded servants in the state.They are not the core civil servants. The core civil servants are those employed by the civil service commission. Remember teachers are not employed by the civil service commission and that is why during their(Teachers) employment in the state,it was contracted to a firm from Lagos.

Even when the state governor approved the promotion of civil servants,he said 4,000 civil servants by the civil service commission .Later the included other categories of civil servants which teachers belong and members of the promotion panel was innurgrated by the board.Let me take you back to when the promotion was approved.

PLEASE READ.

"The State Civil Service Commission has recently concluded the workers’ promotion exercise. We have approved the promotion of over 4,000 eligible civil servants to their appropriate levels and directed the Commission to issue the beneficiaries with their promotion letters immediately,” he stressed"

"He promised that the promotion of other categories of civil servants including teachers will soon commence as soon as the Governing Board to carry out the exercise is constituted and assured that the entire promotion exercise will be concluded before the end of his tenure."

So the promotion letters the are giving now is for those the regarded as important civil servants.Since my job is not important in the state, I have decided to do it in my own way .I will stop going to school (work) from Monday the 3/7/2023.You people can close on the 21/7/2023 .

Kindly disregard this content completely.

Agent of discouragement well done.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kinsedes:
Good morning pals.

We must be specific, teachers must fight their fight whether civil servant or not, we are government employees, and should be promoted. They might take advantage of 4,000 promoted Wike civil service commission civil servant to maintain that promotion was done. Public should know that teachers, being Rivers state civil servant are yet to be promoted for over 10 years.

If possible let it form headline in the national newspapers.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kinsedes:
Good morning pals.

Exactly, except point 3. We should be our own voice and speak for ourselves as teachers. If we don't specifically mention 'teachers' who else will do it for us, especially when some do not regard us as civil servants.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
nakamora:

Kindly disregard this content completely.

Agent of discouragement well done.
You can still hit the nail on it's head without the "name calling".
Take the SENSE from the"non-SENSE!
On link not working, a WhatsApp link could be created for interested party to join but MUST be verified teachers.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Wills446: 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
MaksLove:

Exactly, except point 3. We should be our own voice and speak for ourselves as teachers. If we don't specifically mention 'teachers' who else will do it for us, especially when some do not regard us as civil servants.

WhatsApp group will be better for this move

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 6:37am On Jul 03, 2023
I was with a staff who works in a law court in Rivers State yesterday, she told me that she was issued a promotion letter of level 10 (She was in grade level 7, Employed with SSCE certificate) which she photocopied and submitted a copy to their admin officer as they were directed to do.
She told me categorically that the new salary was neither paid to her nor any other staff in her place of work in June salary. However, that they are hopeful it would reflect in their july salary.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2023
emekatex:
I was with a staff who works in a law court in Rivers State yesterday, she told me that she was issued a promotion letter of level 10 (She was in grade level 7, Employed with SSCE certificate) which she photocopied and submitted a copy to their admin officer as they were directed to do.
She told me categorically that the new salary was neither paid to her nor any other staff in her place of work in June salary. However, that they are hopeful it would reflect in their july salary.

Is good we are finding out things by ourselves. You didn't ask the step they placed her on the level 10? Anyways, let's be hopeful ours will take place this month. I was told the board chairperson was suspended then because of she was caught selling the job slots at 500k. But I don't know how true sha, and that made out letters to be stepped down.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2023
I called two different persons at board, I was told they have not started giving. That it is only the ministries that are giving and that there is no how they will give them and exclude us. We are in for a longer time here. Pls those who know people at senior secondary schools board should also call to share with us their own response.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by DanceVille: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2023
Do you need help with your curriculum vitae and cover letter? I'm the best plug (writer) for you.
I have noticed lot of mistakes in many CVs these days and might be the reason why you're not getting job invites. Let me assist you in writing an ATS OPTIMIZED Curriculum Vitae that will help you in getting your dream job.

And the best part of my service is, It's delivery before payment, which means you'll have to review the work first before paying

Check out for my details below.

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chrissoki(m): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2023
emekatex:

SSCE holder promoted to level 10, unbelievable
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2023
chrissoki:

SSCE holder promoted to level 10, unbelievable
she probably started with a lower level cos of the ssce and rose to level 7 over the years. And with the new promotion rose to level 10, just like you rose from 8 to 12 with the new promotion

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Wills446: 11:07am On Jul 03, 2023
DanceVille:
Do you need help with your curriculum vitae and cover letter? I'm the best plug (writer) for you.
I have noticed lot of mistakes in many CVs these days and might be the reason why you're not getting job invites. Let me assist you in writing an ATS OPTIMIZED Curriculum Vitae that will help you in getting your dream job.

And the best part of my service is, It's delivery before payment, which means you'll have to review the work first before paying

Check out for my details belo
w.
How much please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (850) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 23Ju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.