Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2404803 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2023
My humble advice for those who want to protest, pls be careful how you people go about this plan. Government may misunderstood your plans and tag it sponsored protest from the opposition party. They are paying us and things are hard like this, imagine if the salary isn't coming how it will be. Pls we have not died for more than 10 years and we will not also die now. So before you embark on this kind of protest ensure you have considered all options available to you. FOR ME...I NO JOIN ANY PROTEST AND CAN NEVER PROTEST IN NIGERIA. CONSIDERING THE POLICE BRUTALITY, INTIMIDATION AND IMPUNITY FROM GOVERNMENT. I CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER PROTEST. Make una use una head oooo.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2023
nick4lifeng:
There's a WhatsApp platform for teachers, they're seriously planning on many things.. going to radio station, writing a petition against NUT, etc.. you can join the platform
Chat with the admin on 08068112048 if you are interested

In all you people are planning on your WhatsApp group, NO PROTEST as hoodlums are lurking around looking for such opportunity to hijack it and you'll compound the problem for yourselves.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2023
onlyhandsome202:
My humble advice for those who want to protest, pls be careful how you people go about this plan. Government may misunderstood your plans and tag it sponsored protest from the opposition party. They are paying us and things are hard like this, imagine if the salary isn't coming how it will be. Pls we have not died for more than 10 years and we will not also die now. So before you embark on this kind of protest ensure you have considered all options available to you. FOR ME...I NO JOIN ANY PROTEST AND CAN NEVER PROTEST IN NIGERIA. CONSIDERING THE POLICE BRUTALITY, INTIMIDATION AND IMPUNITY FROM GOVERNMENT. I CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER PROTEST. Make una use una head oooo.

Make Dem go protest na, they'll answer for themselves. No one can implicate me for what I'm not part of. What I'm very sure of is that my promotion is coming sooner than later.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2023
sammymarvin:
Most of us are here quoting the Bible ,remember faith without works z dead or nothing , quoting the Bible without actions z nothing
With the little I know about d Bible ...I remember something like this: u have gone round this mountain enough......turn northward

We can't just b doing the same thing we need to move we need to turn

Go protest alone since you do not believe what God can do. Who protest dey help for this country wey dey claim democracy yet there's no democracy. It was before protest meant something and impact meaningfully, not anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kindsoul55: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2023
MaksLove:

Yes I just received alert
which bank?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kindsoul55: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2023
onlyhandsome202:
capping, if you talk now they'll tag you a coward, the best is to keep up the momentum on radio stations and governor's Twitter handle but protest, no, it wont solve anything but worsen the situation
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2023
MaksLove:

No point for any crusade anywhere. Individual prayers is enough and no mountain is too high for God to uplift.

Prayer without work is USELESS is it not in your scripture? I hate religion abeg.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2023
MaksLove:

Yes I just received alert

What bank?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
Kindsoul55:
We may or may not be paid for the month of next month (August) but our new salary will surely start reflecting SURELY by September, the good news however is that the arrears of all that is owed us from the month of June, will still be paid

What do you mean?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
Stanbic alert seen
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
Check your Ecobank account balance and you will see your July salary. I just checked mine with Ecobank Mobile and saw it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
darkstan:
Check your Ecobank account balance and you will see your July salary. I just checked mine with Ecobank Mobile and saw it.
I checked the time the salary alert came into my phone and it was 10:06am yet no sms alert notification from Ecobank till now. Nigeria Jaga Jaga.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kindsoul55: 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Wills446:

Arrears?? When they said no arrears
Ours will surely come...I attended the civil service week program. Governor said it's a gradual process, But when it comes them go pay all. From June till the day them dey pay
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
U c I pray I find like minds like me......10yrs no b beans I have grown white beards in this job .....is better I do my thing even if it means a protest am in ........
I have kept quite for a long time ......after all I have been through d worst
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
sammymarvin:
U c I pray I find like minds like me......10yrs no b beans I have grown white beards in this job .....is better I do my thing even if it means a protest am in ........
I have kept quite for a long time ......after all I have been through d worst
I support you 100% whatever you guys are planning am in, enough is enough. Am even tired of the job .

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
A protest is a public expression of objection, disapproval or dissent towards an idea or action, typically a political one. Protests can be thought of as acts of cooperation in which numerous people cooperate by attending, and share the potential costs and risks of doing so.

Whether u like it or not some of us here have bn protesting ...so it's better we take it out
Me I mean an organised protest ...thank God Nigeria is now like a one party system especially rivers state
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
Kindsoul55:
Ours will surely come...I attended the civil service week program. Governor said it's a gradual process, But when it comes them go pay all. From June till the day them dey pay

And you believed them? Well you can believe them. I have reset my mood to seeing is believing. I can't believe anyone called politician. They don't mean what they say and don't say what they mean. Leave them, make them allow the poor breathe oooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sam1980000(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
Unity bank users check your balance.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
Kindsoul55:
Are you one of these government agent? Please whenever the protest arrangement is ready, they should let us know the gathering venue.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Please has FCMB ube paid?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
TheWatchDog:
Are you one of these government agent? Please whenever the protest arrangement is ready, they should let us know the gathering venue.
Am telling you. Do you know that a cleaner and driver at zenith bank now earn more than us graduates with 10 years working experience. This nonsense need to stop.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
etin06:

I support you 100% whatever you guys are planning am in, enough is enough. Am even tired of the job .
Thanks message this person he will add u up to a group where we are gaining momentum towards taking back our rights as rivers

+234 8o6 811 2o48.....pls we need like minds

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
Please has fcmb paid, ube precisely?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mela82(f): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
TheWatchDog:
Please has fcmb paid, ube precisely?

Yes since 12pm

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
Pls for now, let nobody come here to tell us anything again about what someone told him or her about paying us our promotion. The government, you and the person that told you has so far failed us. Even some that doesn't have source, them go still tell us. Enough is enough. One day government will pay us. Let's concentrate on the letter now, since is obvious that without it we can't be paid.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 6:01am On Jul 29, 2023
onlyhandsome202:
Pls for now, let nobody come here to tell us anything again about what someone told him or her about paying us our promotion. The government, you and the person that told you has so far failed us. Even some that doesn't have source, them go still tell us. Enough is enough. One day government will pay us. Let's concentrate on the letter now, since is obvious that without it we can't be paid.
thank you for this

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 9:41am On Jul 31, 2023
onlyhandsome202:

You have a point.

I have no problem with the protest, because it may not happen knowing that teachers are very patient people by nature.

Besides, Naturally and Historically Teacher hardly protest, is almost possible to say they don't protest, the reason is simple, we have a government that doesn't care about their welfare

If old men and women can cry out after 35 years of service for their pension
And the government did not blink eyes, who are you.

Who protested before promotion was declared, Nobody.

Who protested for the interview to be done in 30days, Nobody.

Who have protested over 16 years No promotion under the govornors, Nobody sir.

Which state in Nigeria give the best treatment for teachers ....? Almost none sir. 1% is a failure.

Are teachers united enough to fight a common course in Nigeria? No Sir.

We always wait for things to work out itself as it has sometimes work out itself with these unreasonable government, system and country.

Is a process, and is in progress and will be completed when the time elapse.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Wills446: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2023
[b][/b]
wealthyprince:

You have a point.

I have no problem with the protest, because it may not happen knowing that teachers are very patient people by nature.

Besides, Naturally and Historically Teacher hardly protest, is almost possible to say they don't protest, the reason is simple, we have a government that doesn't care about their welfare

If old men and women can cry out after 35 years of service for their pension
And the government did not blink eyes, who are you.

Who protested before promotion was declared, Nobody.

Who protested for the interview to be done in 30days, Nobody.

Who have protested over 16 years No promotion under the govornors, Nobody sir.

Which state in Nigeria give the best treatment for teachers ....? Almost none sir. 1% is a failure.

Are teachers united enough to fight a common course in Nigeria? No Sir.

We always wait for things to work out itself as it has sometimes work out itself with these unreasonable government, system and country.

Is a process, and is in progress and will be completed when the time elapse.
Me am tired of all these uncertainties surounding this our promotion,,if they don't do anything now that we are on holidays and expect me to resume school by September with this same salary,,,they are joking

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2023
This info is for UBE only as I don't know about ours in SSSB.
Your promotion letters were ready since last month but what kept yours from being issued to you was because they erroneously gave our immediate senior grade level 12 instead of grade level 14. Due to that error their board chairman asked them to go back and redo it. They're almost done with it.
Meanwhile a friend of mine who has long legs has seen his own letters still in soft copy.
UBE just exercise small patience you shall get yours soonest. That's The latest.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 11:00am On Jul 31, 2023
emekatex:
This info is for UBE only as I don't know about ours in SSSB.
Your promotion letters were ready since last month but what kept yours from being issued to you was because they erroneously gave our immediate senior grade level 12 instead of grade level 14. Due to that error their board chairman asked them to go back and redo it. They're almost done with it.
Meanwhile a friend of mine who has long legs has seen his own letters still in soft copy.
UBE just exercise small patience you shall get yours soonest. That's The latest.

So many conflicting stories... Now it's a "mistake" in typing grade level14 instead they typed grade level 12,

Someone else posted here that corruption was discovered in the process that's why a certain chairperson was removed.

Another said they have to constitute a board before our promotion letters will be issued to us.

Let us continue to watch Rivers State Government.

ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chayoms10: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2023
[quote author=Wills446 post=124777320][b][/b]
Me am tired of all these uncertainties surounding this our promotion,,if they don't do anything now that we are on holidays and expect me to resume school by September with this same salary,,,they are joking [

Sorry pls.
I tagged the wrong comment.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chayoms10: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2023
dmercy141983:

So many conflicting stories... Now it's a "mistake" in typing grade level14 instead they typed grade level 12,

Someone else posted here that corruption was discovered in the process that's why a certain chairperson was removed.

Another said they have to constitute a board before our promotion letters will be issued to us.

Let us continue to watch Rivers State Government.

ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT!

Are you sure you read the post?
He said it's for UBE not Senior secondary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.