Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2400318 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Wills446: 8:23am On Aug 09, 2023
Sau24:
UBE teachers have started collecting their promotion letters.SSSB Wil collect theirs next week after teachers percentage attendance has been verified. So relax and talk only what you know.

You have come again with this your fake news, I wonder what you profit doing this,,,sssb is no longer next month,,,it is now next week.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2023
WritingService:
I'm a professional CV/resume writer and I make use of modern template for both local and international work application.
I also write statement of purpose and cover letter including LinkedIn optimization.

Best part of my service is *I'll deliver the work before payment*

My service fee is affordable and cheap.
Looking forward to receiving your order 🫡
Please take this your CV advert elsewhere.
To get a good job in Nigeria today is all about who you know and not what you know or how impressive your CV may be.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
This Wills442 is a stupid fellow.Did I tell you SSSB will collect theirs this week? All I have been saying is SSSB will collect next month September and UBE this week which have started. You don't deserve any thing good at all.someone who knows more than you is giving you information and you are here talking rubbish.I wonder if you are a teacher.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
If you see SSSB next week,is a mistake pls.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kindsoul55: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Sau24:
This Wills442 is a stupid fellow.Did I tell you SSSB will collect theirs this week? All I have been saying is SSSB will collect next month September and UBE this week which have started. You don't deserve any thing good at all.someone who knows more than you is giving you information and you are here talking rubbish.I wonder if you are a teacher.
like seriously? UBE has started issuing promotion letters?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by AmigdaloidMeteo: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
How truthful is this information
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Wills446: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
Sau24:
I won't call you names like a fool you are
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Wills446: 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
Sau24:
UBE teachers have started collecting their promotion letters.SSSB Wil collect theirs next week after teachers percentage attendance has been verified. So relax and talk only what you know.

Who posted This☝☝ SSSB will collect theirs next week

You just come here and post whatever without remembering what you said earlier on
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Wills446: 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kindsoul55:
like seriously? UBE has started issuing promotion letters?

My bro. Ask him,,,,Mr. I too know that can insult his Elders any how without hesitation
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Aparthied: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2023
Wills446:

Who posted This☝☝ SSSB will collect theirs next week

You just come here and post whatever without remembering what you said earlier on

Where you dey get all this your info from? Me wey dey UBE never hear of letters talk more of collecting letters

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Wills446: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
Aparthied:

Where you dey get all this your info from? Me wey dey UBE never hear of letters talk more of collecting letters

The problem we have here is reading and understanding and knowing who posted and who quoted.

Make una leave me alone abeg
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
Look at the confusion... When I put in my opinion now some people will say that I am a bully and they will tag nairaland owner to come and sanction me for one week.

For the sake of your sanity if you don't have credible information don't post unverifiable info here, many knows those working at the UBE board and us working in the field which one has received promotion letter?

Heaven help us abeg
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
[quote author=dmercy141983 post=125019891]now that you have had your say without insulting anybody ,was your message not passed across??...good to see that u have improved on your approach in addressing others and issues

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
Today is friday;the week is gone so who re those that receive the letter?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chrissoki(m): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
britnd:
Today is friday;the week is gone so who re those that receive the letter?
I doubt anyone received the said letter, because even the person that claimed that people have started receiving it can not even say where exactly in UBE, disregard some information, because they are made to give someone hbp
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
chrissoki:

I doubt anyone received the said letter, because even the person that claimed that people have started receiving it can not even say where exactly in UBE, disregard some information, because they are made to give someone hbp

Abeg avoid high BP biko. The way some people carry wrong information is alarming. They will speculate and Come to post it here as accurate information that their source told them. It is not good, you're causing many people high blood pressure.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2023
UBE staffs might receive their new salary this month end if everything goes from what I heard. note the word "Might"
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Aparthied: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
teejaymmm:
UBE staffs might receive their new salary this month end if everything goes from what I heard. note the word "Might"

Una no go killi person for this place....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 12:59am On Aug 12, 2023
dmercy141983:

Abeg avoid high BP biko. The way some people carry wrong information is alarming. They will speculate and Come to post it here as accurate information that their source told them. It is not good, you're causing many people high blood pressure.

Chai, so you can be this civil okwaya. This is interesting.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 1:04am On Aug 12, 2023
teejaymmm:

Amen o and I pray same to SSSB teachers .

Please note, we are no longer addressed as Post Primary Schools Board (PPSB), we are now addressed as Senior Secondary Schools Board (SSSB). All those still calling us Post Primary Schools Board take note.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kindsoul55: 7:33am On Aug 12, 2023
teejaymmm:
confirm, we MIGHT, from what I also HEARD,
pls pay special attention to the word MIGHT
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Aparthied: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2023
Kindsoul55:

That one be say nah prayer and fasting oooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
Kindsoul55:
if you have "heard" , what is "might" again. You people should leave us alone abeg with all this your information
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when the desire is fullfled it is a tree of life. Proverbs 13v12. God will do it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
teejaymmm:

Kindsoul55:

What did you guys hear, ease share with us ooo!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2023
MaksLove:

Chai, so you can be this civil okwaya. This is interesting.

I'm acty a double edged sword, civility a d rascality both embedded.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aparthied:

Una no go killi person for this place....

Hahahaha if they use this energy to Forcast bet9ja football games they would have cashed out in millions.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
The fact remains that the Rivers State Government MUST PROMOTE AND PAY ARREARS OF NEW SALARIES it is obvious that Nigeria is a living hell, Imahine they want to war with Niger Republic, doar is 950 naira, petrol and cooking gas but to be further increased... Hahahaha I dey see danger wahala dey
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 8:08am On Aug 13, 2023
dmercy141983:
The fact remains that the Rivers State Government MUST PROMOTE AND PAY ARREARS OF NEW SALARIES it is obvious that Nigeria is a living hell, Imahine they want to war with Niger Republic, doar is 950 naira, petrol and cooking gas but to be further increased... Hahahaha I dey see danger wahala dey
Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb and if nothing is done, it might just explode because hunger & evil will increase
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2023
nick4lifeng:
Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb and if nothing is done, it might just explode because hunger & evil will increase

It will explode soon, I said pretty soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.