Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2395284 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by flejnr2(f): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2023
Them no Dey protest for this state ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
sammymarvin:
It's 10 years....congrats to the 2013 set of teachers ....in all we should give thanks to God I celebrate the opportunity God has given us to impact humanity .....
we thank God for his grace

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Chibuking81:

That is a good solution too.
Please we need link to his verified Facebook and Twitter page.

This is his Twitter handle @SimFubaraKSC
I will search and provide the Facebook soon.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
You people are saying what you don't know here.The acting Chairman has right to endorse all documents as far as SSSB is concerned.The truth of the matter is that the promotion letters are moving in batches to ascertain the correct amount to be paid.The arrears of the promotion are dated back to June and so if you get yours by next Month,you will be your arrears of salary.Th UBEB will get their promotion letters next week and their arrears Will be paid too.The SSSB will get theirs next month.

Stop fighting
For nothing
It must come
When it will come.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
Sau24:
You people are saying what you don't know here.The acting Chairman has right to endorse all documents as far as SSSB is concerned.The truth of the matter is that the promotion letters are moving in batches to ascertain the correct amount to be paid.The arrears of the promotion are dated back to June and so if you get yours by next Month,you will be your arrears of salary.Th UBEB will get their promotion letters next week and their arrears Will be paid too.The SSSB will get theirs next month.

Stop fighting
For nothing
It must come
When it will come.
Amen! let it come. My prayer is let UBE get, then I will be rest assured that we in SSSB will get ours too.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Wills446: 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
Sau24:

Stop fighting
For nothing
It must come
When it will come.

How did you know this please?
There have been a lot of speculations concerning this issue of promotion its implementation
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 4:53am On Aug 03, 2023
Sau24:

Stop fighting
For nothing
It must come
When it will come.

"It must come when it will come." YES. It must. We are in the waiting stage and need a little patience for the process to complete and the fruit to mature.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2023
Don't ask me how I know it.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Wills446: 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2023
Sau24:
Don't ask me how I know it.
You should have kept it yourself
Such kind of news has been flying left right and center since 3 months ago, non has come to pass
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Apraise: 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
Wills446:

Such kind of news has been flying left right and center since 3 months ago, non has come to pass

It is not your knowing the source or having assurance of the source,it is you knowing that what has been done is done as promotion is for all and not a selected few,it will surely get to all. My humble logomanki

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wills446:

my dear, as things stand now, our promotion letters will be issued whenever it will be issued, all these speculations fit burst person brain.
Earlier this week, someone even said those at UBE pH headquarters have received their promotion letters, na I rush call someone there to confirm, only to be told it isn't true

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
Update on promotion

Today Monday, I was at the State Board headquarters at DLine. I heard the ogaz there have collected letter of promotion but the lower cadres in the same Board has not collected. I was reliably informed that out of the over 6,000 staff strength of sssb and ube, about 800 are going to level 16 from previous level of 12$13 respectively. That the governor is doing the implementations in batches as earlier stated here by others too. Yes, he is paying promotion arrears too. That he claimed, he is observing the amount involved as to know the financial strength of the state. They said, sssb, UBE and ministry of health has the highest financial amount from the state.

But based on the informations I pointed out and the ones I have not stated. Kindly remove your mind on promotion letter for now.
Like I will always tell us, yes God's favour and grace is available to all, and nothing is impossible with God.

For now, nothing new is happening at the board. So let's move on.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Wills446: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
onlyhandsome202:
Update on promotion

Today Monday, I was at the State Board headquarters at DLine. I heard the ogaz there have collected letter of promotion but the lower cadres in the same Board has not collected. I was reliably informed that out of the over 6,000 staff strength of sssb and ube, about 800 are going to level 16 from previous level of 12$13 respectively. That the governor is doing the implementations in batches as earlier stated here by others too. Yes, he is paying promotion arrears too. That he claimed, he is observing the amount involved as to know the financial strength of the state. They said, sssb, UBE and ministry of health has the highest financial amount from the state.

But based on the informations I pointed out and the ones I have not stated. Kindly remove your mind on promotion letter for now.
Like I will always tell us, yes God's favour and grace is available to all, and nothing is impossible with God.

I don't understand why the Governor will be observing amount involved by wasting the whole time in the world when one can also know the amount by knowing the total number of workers and their respective new level calculated before the payment starts instead of paying some and leaving some behind all in the name of GOVERNOR OBSERVING AMOUNT INVOLVED. I doubt this information in its totality ,,, because it has never happened in the history of promotion of workers by promoting some and leaving some behind, unless it will start from this Government.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
Wills446:

I don't understand why the Governor will be observing amount involved by wasting the whole time in the world when one can also know the amount by knowing the total number of workers and their respective new level calculated before the payment starts instead of paying some and leaving some behind all in the name of GOVERNOR OBSERVING AMOUNT INVOLVED. I doubt this information in its totality ,,, because it has never happened in the history of promotion of workers by promoting some and leaving some behind, unless it will start from this Government.

Your own is to doubt the information others provided, If I have told you otherwise, I guess you will believe it. Well, kindly go to board headquarters and find out. Spend your money and go to board headquarters and update us too.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pee30: 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
onlyhandsome202:
Update on promotion

I believe your write up, because I was at the ministry of Education today and I was congratulating the woman I went there to see, and she told me that not all of them got the promotion letter, that they said is in batches, 1st batch and 2nd batch.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
onlyhandsome202:
Update on promotion

Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 2:36am On Aug 08, 2023

[/quote]
Ok. thank u for the information
I remember when someone said that there was plan to exclude teachers in this promotion.many of us doubted him. if it would be possible to exclude teachers they could v done it, but it's not possible thus,they come up with another strategy (plan B)
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 2:54am On Aug 08, 2023
tonero263:
promotions in the civil service has never been one side,it's implementation the same,this kind of questions no suppose surface,since you enter this job you don hear say them promote one leave the other?? that kind thing no dey....The last promotion wey happen for Rivers State na 2010/2011...The letters of promotion moved from board to supervising directors to school heads to staff with little or no stress. abegggggggg make nobody bring up this kind question again,e no make sense at all.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 2:55am On Aug 08, 2023
onlyhandsome202:

I just tire. It pains me that some comments here don't potray the posters as educated people. Where has promotion been done without teachers?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 2:58am On Aug 08, 2023
britnd:
Education has nothing to do with cruel behavior of today leaders coupled with toothless union which has remain dormant for decades. we were educated when some teachers were denied of two month salary immediately after biometrics.we were educated when a leader stayed in his home n calculate minimum wage meant for entire civil servants.we were educated when promotion of civil servants were delayed for many years. promotion which is supposed to be the right of civil servants.when a particular ministry is in their blacklist they make sure they frustrate that ministry which is the reason civil servants re now politicians or strong supporter of an incumbent party. The world is going digital n so re our leaders. things that have not happened before have happened under the watch of our union n elites n within a short period
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tonero263(m): 11:57am On Aug 08, 2023
Whether you like it or not The 2023 promotion happened May/June. It's implementation/waiting period I warned us about it as well as the bottleneck in levels 16 and 17 as a major factor back then in April,2023 when I made that post. The Governor is the head of all implementable policies in the state,any how him one take do'am that one concern am. Surely everybody go get am, whether this month or later in the year,some don chop clean mouth,others dey prepare to chop so relax........

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
With what I read here, it seems that we might not even get the promotion letters this year.
I pray this hope of mine will not be a hopeless one as there's no dissernible sign of issuing the promotion letters to us based on the latest information I read here.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Wills446: 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sau24:

Stop fighting
For nothing
It must come
When it will come.

The NEXT WEEK there☝☝☝ is this week,, oo o,,,,today is tuesday,, that's why don't believe anything here again😂
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
Governor of Rivers State twitter and Facebook verified handles.
Twitter- @SimFubaraKSC
Facebook - Sir Siminalayi Fubara

If you have account of Facebook or twitter, post on this page but don't insult him ooo.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kindsoul55: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
Wills446:

The NEXT WEEK there☝☝☝ is this week,, oo o,,,,today is tuesday,, that's why don't believe anything here again😂
bro, all they're saying here is true, the new nominal roll with your new promotion level is available at UBE, if you have the right connection, you will even check yours,
Letters and new salary will come whenever oga gives the nod and we'll be paid arrears from month of June
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
Power belong to the oga
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ralfdudu1: 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kindsoul55:
bro, all they're saying here is true, the new nominal roll with your new promotion level is available at UBE, if you have the right connection, you will even check yours,
Letters and new salary will come whenever oga gives the nod and we'll be paid arrears from month of June
which simply means you have seen yours
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Wills446: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kindsoul55:

If so,, na prayer mood be this,ooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
UBE teachers have started collecting their promotion letters.SSSB Wil collect theirs next week after teachers percentage attendance has been verified. So relax and talk only what you know.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sau24:
UBE teachers have started collecting their promotion letters.SSSB Wil collect theirs next week after teachers percentage attendance has been verified. So relax and talk only what you know.

Teachers percentage attendabce? Una go just dey like diz dey write anything wey enter una mind... Diz is d new trend now, "teachers percentage appearance" no longer ghost workers investigation.

Lol! Na waooh!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Aparthied: 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sau24:

Which UBE teachers? Bros talk wetin you know.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (850) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.