Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2399021 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 10:21pm On Apr 03
Central Bank gave banks order to recapitalize.So they usin customers cash to do th

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 10:44pm On Apr 03
sam1980000:

Which bank is Aboki bank?
They called themselves UNITY abi na DISUNITY bank.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 10:45pm On Apr 03
Someone just sent this.

Those of you in Zenith bank, please go to their headquarter in GRA junction Aba road and make your complain. Go upstairs, ask of fund transfer unit. I just received mine.

My salary was posted in my presence. Just your name and acct details.

My salary was posted in my presence. Just your name and acct details.

You will sign twice.
There are two Zenith banks there. Go to the one on your right, thats the main headquarter.
I got this from another platform.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 11:07pm On Apr 03
Wait o, is this delay caused by banks?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 6:33am On Apr 04
Has anyone using Union Bank here received? Please indicate.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tombarib(m): 7:18am On Apr 04
MaksLove:
Has anyone using Union Bank here received? Please indicate.

No
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sam1980000(m): 7:21am On Apr 04
tombarib:

No

I think it's only Union and Unity banks that have not paid any one. Eco seem to have paid everyone. Zenith bank, and FCMB paid some and left some
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Pandew: 7:25am On Apr 04
Hey Guys

Do you want to Jakpa?

Do you need a POF to Jakpa?

Look no further because I gat you.. Reach out to me on 07042973303 for your proof of funds..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 9:53am On Apr 04
Not true, some of my colleagues using union bank hv been paid
sam1980000:

I think it's only Union and Unity banks that have not paid any one. Eco seem to have paid everyone. Zenith bank, and FCMB paid some and left some
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 11:01am On Apr 04
jeccy:
Not true, some of my colleagues using union bank hv been paid
. Yes you are saying the right thing.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tombarib(m): 11:18am On Apr 04
mamadumi:
. Yes you are saying the right thing.

Okay dear
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 11:21am On Apr 04
This payment is gradually entering another thing. The earlier we start making moves, from our bank branches to Various schools boards, Ministry of finance to the last point which is Government house the better for us o!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sirjoe24: 1:15pm On Apr 04
I spoke with a friend in Zenith bank and he told me that the problem is from globus bank that is the new dispatching bank. He said that zenith received their own quota around 1pm on Thurs last week and by then they have started rounding up activities for the day cos of the holidays. He further said that bank workers (zenith) have been busy with their monthly settlement which is another reason for the delay. He assured me that those that haven't received salary will receive theirs btw today and Monday. Just remove your mind for the sake of your mental health.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sam1980000(m): 2:24pm On Apr 04
sirjoe24:
I spoke with a friend in Zenith bank and he told me that the problem is from globus bank that is the new dispatching bank. He said that zenith received their own quota around 1pm on Thurs last week and by then they have started rounding up activities for the day cos of the holidays. He further said that bank workers (zenith) have been busy with their monthly settlement which is another reason for the delay. He assured me that those that haven't received salary will receive theirs btw today and Monday. Just remove your mind for the sake of your mental health.

What about Unity bank that has not paid anyone?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tombarib(m): 2:31pm On Apr 04
sam1980000:

What about Unity bank that has not paid anyone?

None that l know of
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 4:20pm On Apr 04
It's high time Rivers state NUT "nairaland version" scheduled solidarity and thank you visit to our dear governor to thank him for implementation of triple promotion, also use the opportunity to request for palliative payment to reduce the effect of economic downturn, remind him of his promise to constitute chairman and board members of PPSB, and issuance of promotional letter.

I noticed that, whenever any group shows him that they are with him, he will in return happily do remarkable things for them.

Indeed, we are with him, and we need to prove to him that we love him, and he has all our support, believe me once we do this palliative and promotional letter will come.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 5:02pm On Apr 04
I heard that those at the board are also affected. Ministry of Finance and the banks should explain to us what's causing the delay
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04
Chibuking81:
It's high time Rivers state NUT "nairaland version" scheduled solidarity and thank you visit to our dear governor to thank him for implementation of triple promotion, also use the opportunity to request for palliative payment to reduce the effect of economic downturn, remind him of his promise to constitute chairman and board members of PPSB, and issuance of promotional letter.

I noticed that, whenever any group shows him that they are with him, he will in return happily do remarkable things for them.

Indeed, we are with him, and we need to prove to him that we love him, and he has all our support, believe me once we do this palliative and promotional letter will come.

Seriously we need to group ourselves to visit him, because NUT will be the last people to visit him, because the governor technically stop their illegal shopping in the name of yearly deduction in our salary.

I am out, we need to schedule time and date, communicate to the Chief of staff, and he will facilitate the courtesy visit for us.
We have lovely and listening governor. Governor with a good heart. It is important we do it within this period.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sam1980000(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04
MaksLove:
I heard that those at the board are also affected. Ministry of Finance and the banks should explain to us what's causing the delay
We have to troop to these offices starting from tomorrow. Delay is dangerous. Remember February, and March 2016 salaries that have gone into oblivion
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 6:43pm On Apr 04
Chibuking81:

There was this group that came up to fight bad NUT policies. They raised fund to hire lawyers. Many paid.

I have been expecting them to make a move since then for a thank you visit to the governor.

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 8:43pm On Apr 04
sam1980000:

We have to troop to these offices starting from tomorrow. Delay is dangerous. Remember February, and March 2016 salaries that have gone into oblivion

Some people visited there (finance) today. They said we should exercise patience within tomorrow and Monday we'll be paid.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tombarib(m): 10:13pm On Apr 04
Chibuking81:

Very true....It will work like magic. The Governor already have a soft spot for teachers.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tombarib(m): 10:14pm On Apr 04
Chibuking81:

Seriously we need to group ourselves to visit him, because NUT will be the last people to visit him, because the governor technically stop their illegal shopping in the name of yearly deduction in our salary.

I am out, we need to schedule time and date, communicate to the Chief of staff, and he will facilitate the courtesy visit for us.
We have lovely and listening governor. Governor with a good heart. It is important we do it within this period.

Your wisdom PURE. It will work ooooooo.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tombarib(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04
sam1980000:

You just raise a very serious abandon issue.....February and March Salaries of 2016.......That was corruption at the highest level; and we all kept quiet and went home hungry for those months.....l m pained, each time l remember that incident.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tombarib(m): 10:21pm On Apr 04
MaksLove:

Some people visited there (finance) today. They said we should exercise patience within tomorrow and Monday we'll be paid.

So l was told too
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 6:02am On Apr 05
So l was told too.
Did you visit your bank, ministry of finance or schools board?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tombarib(m): 12:00pm On Apr 05
emekatex:

So l was told too.
Did you visit your bank, ministry of finance or schools board?

I m in Ministry of Finance right now, and they told me to be patience, that even them have not recieved their salaries. It is not peculiar to teachers. It is widespread, across the banks and the various Ministries in the state.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sam1980000(m): 12:05pm On Apr 05
tombarib:

I m in Ministry of Finance right now, and they told me to be patience, that even them have not recieved their salaries. It is not peculiar to teachers. It is widespread, across the banks and the various Ministries in the state.

Is the problem that difficult to fix that it's taking them over three days now? Na wao. Today too is going oo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sam1980000(m): 12:08pm On Apr 05
tombarib:

Is the problem that difficult to fix that it's taking them over three days now? Na wao. Today too is going oo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 1:52pm On Apr 05
Union bank alert received. 3k deduction

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05
Wage. Award Payment.
Any update?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 3:49pm On Apr 05
Wage. Award Payment.
Any update?

I heard some teachers have started receiving

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.