Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2398722 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
Fiafiad: You people should wait, i am coming back to give you the latest news. Ok.
we are waiting ooo.is better we make fun of it than for it to give us problem.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
dexpee4life: I have 0023514687 in fidelity opened during my first bursary, 4421362500 in Union bank for my second Bursary as a student, 1113322988 in UBA during my I.T, Firstbank during my NYSC in Kogi, G.T bank during my redeployed NYSC to Rivers, Zenith my current Salary account, Standard account opened during our teachers training and so on. So WHICH OF THEM SHOULD I SUMMIT FOR MY ARREARS OF SALARIES since it is "no work more pay"
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
@dexpee4life, Hey! Close those accounts what they require is Domiciliary account. Submits yours first thing tomorrow Morning. Email them @ ubeppsbnotserious@delay.com for more
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Am4obama(m): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
Funny teachers!!! grin grin wink
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BBgold: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
uogwoh: we are waiting ooo.is better we make fun of it than for it to give us problem.
u are correct.we refuse 2 be fraustrated.how i wish the posting is being handled by consultant.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BBgold: 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
As this two boards are use delaying things esp ube,hope they will not use 'delay method'in handling our salary.if so lots of teachers will b in the hospital.lol
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
the latest thing for posting is for you to pick any school . report to the school if they accept you then tell the board
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 3:32am On Sep 17, 2013
cheesy
ikem50: the latest thing for posting is for you to pick any school . report to the school if they accept you then tell the board
. Lol
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ereabbey(f): 5:13am On Sep 17, 2013
Funny @ ikem50
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 6:19am On Sep 17, 2013
Nairaland n company! *Laugh away ur sorrow* wishing every1 a good day
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2013
This posting things is making babes lose sleep o. Chai!
Frachy was still awake as at 3.32am last night;
ereabbey was already up as early as 5.00am this morning!
Jamesbridget nko? 6am she was on her computer checking posting!
Oya UBE and PPSB make una do this thing sharp sharp o. Babes are developing insomnia!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 7:40am On Sep 17, 2013
Raxxye: This posting things is making babes lose sleep o. Chai!
Oya UBE and PPSB make una do this thing sharp sharp o. Babes are developing insomnia!

. Lol @ Raxxye. Na so o
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2013
ikem50: the latest thing for posting is for you to pick any school . report to the school if they accept you then tell the board

I pray ooo.. This one for make multiple sense.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2013
Raxxye: This posting things is making babes lose sleep o. Chai!

what are u doing. I guess u did nt sleep atall. Plz let today nt pass us by. God help us
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2013
goodmorning friends. i ve just gotten acceptance letter from this school here so i wil go this morning to submit it to the board. no need to stress themselves posting me again. the school needs kalabari language teacher if u can pls come. pls lol, we refuse to die
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 8:24am On Sep 17, 2013
barikay: @dexpee4life, Hey! Close those accounts what they require is Domiciliary account. Submits yours first thing tomorrow Morning. Email them @ ubeppsbnotserious@delay.com for more
hahahahahahaha abeg una no go kill me wit laughter for this forum oooo. You guys really make my day always.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 17, 2013
Fellow colleagues, you dont need to disturb yourself for anything, your employment is intact.
Due to some techinical problem in the placement of the Teachers in their appropriate subjects for teaching is the whole causes of the delay.
This is done to avoide further complication in the teaching process as soon as it commence.
Their is all certainty that our salarry will be paid at the espiration of the 3 months.
The Board is working hard to ensure the display of the posting list as it was announced in the news. Therefore, let‘s put our fingers crossed and expect the best today.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2013
the problem wit our educational system is that of lack of proper supervision. by right the board should know the number of students and teachers in each sch by that know teachers that are lacking in each sch with this the posting wil not be an issue. you wil see that this wil end up like nysc posting where ppl wil be rejected by the schools. i pray it wil not be our portion in jesus name . . .
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abkeeys(f): 8:46am On Sep 17, 2013
Fiafiad: Fellow colleagues, you dont need to disturb yourself for anything, your employment is intact.
Due to some techinical problem in the placement of the Teachers in their appropriate subjects for teaching is the whole causes of the delay.
This is done to avoide further complication in the teaching process as soon as it commence.
Their is all certainty that our salarry will be paid at the espiration of the 3 months.
The Board is working hard to ensure the display of the posting list as it was announced in the news. Therefore, let‘s put our fingers crossed and expect the best today.
. @ Fiadfiad U didn't tell us ure d̶̲̥̅̊ Executive Chairman of d̶̲̥̅̊ board. Hahaha
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2013
Abkeeys: . @ Fiadfiad U didn't tell us ure d̶̲̥̅̊ Executive Chairman of d̶̲̥̅̊ board. Hahaha
My sister u are very funny.
I am only doing my best to update the House with the few information i have gotten just to ease the anxiety in us.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2013
@fiafia you do well, pls keep keeping us on top of d situation. God bless you.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BloggerAdmin(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2013
On Rhythm93.7fm news today, a woman is reported to have condemned the recent recruitment of 13000 teachers in Rivers State alleging that the said teachers are incompetent, non-computer literates, poorly trained, school drop-outs, etc etc.......and that the process was based on favoritism, nepotism, and what have you! Infact, she said that she visited schools yesterday to access the quality of the new teachers but to her dismay, the teachers are nothing to write home about.....
Abeg my fellow teachers,where is this woman from and which school did she visit when some of us are here at home and at UBE & PPSB being anxious over delayed posting?
In my view, this woman is an enemy of progress, threat to the future and a tamed ENDTIME AGENT sent by the devil and anti-Amaechi's demons to thwart the long awaited testimonies of the children of God.......GOD HAS ALREADY PUT HER TO SHAME! Amen.........

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2013
Fiafiad: My sister u are very funny.
I am only doing my best to update the House with the few information i have gotten just to ease the anxiety in us.
my dear for me no shaking any day they want us to start work we will cos i ve been in this teaching for years. i tell u when the work start na we go ask for a break. lol, no be laziness at all
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 9:19am On Sep 17, 2013
Fiafiad: Fellow colleagues, you dont need to disturb yourself for anything, your employment is intact.
The Board is working hard to ensure the display of the posting list as it was announced in the news. Therefore, let?s put our fingers crossed and expect the best today.
. Thanks a lot for your regular information. God bless
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 9:36am On Sep 17, 2013
Pls house, has anyone been to ppsb dis morning
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 17, 2013
BloggerAdmin: On Rhythm93.7fm news today, a woman is reported to have condemned the recent recruitment of 13000 teachers in Rivers State alleging that the said teachers are incompetent, non-computer literates, poorly trained, school drop-outs, etc etc.......and that the process was based on favoritism, nepotism, and what have you! Infact, she said that she visited schools yesterday to access the quality of the new teachers but to her dismay, the teachers are nothing to write home about.....
Abeg my fellow teachers,where is this woman from and which school did she visit when some of us are here at home and at UBE & PPSB being anxious over delayed posting?
In my view, this woman is an enemy of progress, threat to the future and a tamed ENDTIME AGENT sent by the devil and anti-Amaechi's demons to thwart the long awaited testimonies of the children of God.......GOD HAS ALREADY PUT HER TO SHAME! Amen.........
My brother, they av been saying that long ago, “that we are incompetent, we do not av the adequate teaching skills and we are not qualified“.
But in all these, we are morthan conquerrors. The perm sec is always in support of us and classifying us as“ Teachers with Distinction“
Nobody is born as a Teacher but practics make perfection.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 17, 2013
BloggerAdmin: On Rhythm93.7fm news today, a woman is reported to have condemned the recent recruitment of 13000 teachers in Rivers State alleging that the said teachers are incompetent, non-computer literates, poorly trained, school drop-outs, etc etc.......and that the process was based on favoritism, nepotism, and what have you! Infact, she said that she visited schools yesterday to access the quality of the new teachers but to her dismay, the teachers are nothing to write home about.....
donot mind her,am sure she is one of those pepper body propritress who lost most of their good teachers in the process.shame on her.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2013
My brother, they av been saying that long ago, “that we are incompetent, we do not av the adequate teaching skills and we are not qualified“.
But in all these, we are morthan conquerrors. The perm sec is always in support of us and classifying us as“ Teachers with Distinction“
Nobody is born as a Teacher but practics make perfection.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 10:46am On Sep 17, 2013
Pls who is at PPSB?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 17, 2013
Adola1: Pls who is at PPSB?
anyone being to UBE?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2013
Just be patient....we are still working on the posting. Just be rest assured that all your salaries will be paid on November,starting from the stipulated date on your employment letters. I wish everyone of you the best of luck as you receive your posting letter,latest this week.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2013
Tekzyflex: Just be patient....we are still working on the posting. Just be rest assured that all your salaries will be paid on November,starting from the stipulated date on your employment letters. I wish everyone of you the best of luck as you receive your posting letter,latest this week.

oga at the top speaking............

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.