Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2398553 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ublaize: 11:59am On Sep 18, 2013
[quote author=frachy]. Well, if you're really serious, you can call this no:08030595807, name is Peter. He'll assist you. All d best. [/quote

Thanks Franchy!

Pls more responses. I need a Self Con in PH.
Choice locations are Woji, Elejiji, NTA rd, Rumuomasi. Budget N150K

Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
What of PPSB? Any news from there?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
Pls any information about the posting list and posting letter, will both be available today or tomorrow? Any one with information pls update me.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Samikroose: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
Samikroose: then u must b patience udeh, english uoe 2008. Are u?
i need ur respons.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ereabbey(f): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
@chibuking81,posting starts friday
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ereabbey(f): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
@ublaize, self contain at oginigba 150k per year but you need to pay for one and half year.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
wednesday gone thursday is another day. dont worry its their work to post us, only after that will our own work start
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ublaize: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
ereabbey: @ublaize, self contain at oginigba 150k per year but you need to pay for one and half year.

Thnx but don't knw that place.
U didn't provide any detail on who i can reach.

Pls house I need a self con in PH
Choice locations are woji, Abuloma rd, rumuomasi, NTA rd, rumukwurushi,
Budget 150k

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
I heard that they said we will get the letter @ liberation stadium on wednesday next week. Hw true is this news. Someone shld confirm plz
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ublaize:

Budget 150k

Thanks

Call sam on 08182406512 and
Aloy on 08038981602.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ublaize:

Budget 150k

Thanks

Aloy on 08038981602.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ublaize: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
joyblinks:

Aloy on 08038981602.

Thnx, more responses pls
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GirlRighteous: 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
@ublaize, i gues u're among d recruited teachers? Wudnt it b better 4 u 2 wait a little while hopefully by nxt week wednessday u wil get ur posting letter, dat way u'l knw wot 2 do abt acomodatn. Dats my contributn, i hope u dont take it d wrong way.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
Girl Righteous: @ublaize, i gues u're among d recruited teachers? Wudnt it b better 4 u 2 wait a little while hopefully by nxt week wednessday u wil get ur posting letter, dat way u'l knw wot 2 do abt acomodatn. Dats my contributn, i hope u dont take it d wrong way.
Did I hear you say next week wednesday? Were do you guys get your information. I thought they said by friday,now you are saying next week wednesday. Anyway which way sha
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Jaynec(f): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
Tekzyflex: .
Did I hear you say next week wednesday? Were do you guys get your information. I thought they said by friday,now you are saying next week wednesday. Anyway which way sha
I tire for dem o. Hmm
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
I d̶̲̥̅̊ǿή tire for dis posting matter. All I say is it is well.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
infact overtireism dey worry me, i tink its beta to get d posting ting off my mind so dat i can concentrate on my job at my current place of work. n-nite everyone
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tampolad: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
Pls stop bothering this site on this your house issues. Call the folks that they have given to you or wait till when you are posted so you can decide where it is appropriate for you to get one please!!!

Ublaize:

Budget 150k

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 1:06am On Sep 19, 2013
Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 5:46am On Sep 19, 2013
I think we should stop mis-informing the house with imaginations of our own thoughts, all in the name of being connected to someone in the board or what hav u. For quite sometimes now, l couldn't comment on this posting issue, because l wasn't so sure of the actual date the letters will be ready. But from what l gather from the upper room, there was much work to be done, as the board did not keep a proper record/statistics of subjects handled by the old teachers, to enable them determine the subject teachers that are required in each sch. It was just this week that they were able to conclude every thing, while the typing is still on. Finally, l was told the posting letters is being typed in groups not individually. l can't even explain how the grouping will be. That was an order from the top. Date of collection not known, but was told any moment from now.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 6:11am On Sep 19, 2013
tanx for d information, infact i ll give u one of our co-teachers as wife. [quote author=Hopesweet]I think we should stop mis-informing the house with imaginations of our own thoughts, all in the name of being connected to someone in the board or what hav u. For quite sometimes now, l couldn't comment on this posting issue, because l wasn't so sure of the actual date the letters will be ready. But from what l gather from the upper room, there was much work to be done, as the board did not keep a proper record/statistics of subjects handled by the old teachers, to enable them determine the subject teachers that are required in each sch. It was just this week that they were able to conclude every thing, while the typing is still on. Finally, l was told the posting letters is being typed in groups not individually. l can't even explain how the grouping will be. That was an order from the top. Date of collection not known, but was told any moment from now. Tanx

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 7:17am On Sep 19, 2013
Hopesweet: I think we should stop mis-informing the house with imaginations of our own thoughts, all in the name of being connected to someone in the board or what hav u. For quite sometimes now, l couldn't comment on this posting issue, because l wasn't so sure of the actual date the letters will be ready. But from what l gather from the upper room, there was much work to be done, as the board did not keep a proper record/statistics of subjects handled by the old teachers, to enable them determine the subject teachers that are required in each sch. It was just this week that they were able to conclude every thing, while the typing is still on. Finally, l was told the posting letters is being typed in groups not individually. l can't even explain how the grouping will be. That was an order from the top. Date of collection not known, but was told any moment from now.

This are the kind of information we want to hear in this forum. My brother you are really correct with this info.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 19, 2013
Hopesweet: I think we should stop mis-informing the house with imaginations of our own thoughts, all in the name of being connected to someone in the board or what hav u. For quite sometimes now, l couldn't comment on this posting issue, because l wasn't so sure of the actual date the letters will be ready. But from what l gather from the upper room, there was much work to be done, as the board did not keep a proper record/statistics of subjects handled by the old teachers, to enable them determine the subject teachers that are required in each sch. It was just this week that they were able to conclude every thing, while the typing is still on. Finally, l was told the posting letters is being typed in groups not individually. l can't even explain how the grouping will be. That was an order from the top. Date of collection not known, but was told any moment from now.
Nobody has ever given any information out of his/her own imagination. Whatever information that is given here was gotten directly from the officials. If possibly the information does not come true as expected, that does not deny the authenticity of that information.
What would you say about the announcement made on Rythm 93.7? Since the posting list was not out on that said date (Monday), does it mean that Rythm 93.7 lied?.
Let‘s be mindful of how we put up statement.
It all depends on the authority in charge, they will say one thing 2day and do a different thing 2morrow.
Let us watch and pray.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2013
@fiafiad. Thank you so far.
I ve kept silent for some time becos of d way some of our colleagues attack persons instead of the issues raised.
Lets hope this ll change
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 8:28am On Sep 19, 2013
Its better late than never! We are still waiting for our almighty posting, I believe destiny may be delayed but can not be denied.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 8:31am On Sep 19, 2013
Pray for the posting list to be release?How?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2013
Whether we accept it or not,both facts and fallacies had done a lot in keeping this thread alive. Even the ever present tongue-lashings, insults and spontaneous insanities that is exhibited by all is also instrumental in keeping the light of hope burning. so,if I insult you,no ves.... but if you dey ves, go hug transformer.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2013
When my friend called to tell me that posting was finally out, I thought it was just one of the prevalent rumours that have been making the rounds that he heard; I took it with a pint of salt; I didn't quite believe him!
But then I decided to just go n see for myself at UBE office, and to our utter surprise,it was real, although it's not yet made public. A staff n friend of ours helped us. Through the thousands of names, I was finally able to spot mine...and the best part of it is that I've been posted to my 1st Choice school ie MGSS,Rumueme, to teach my best subject;Mathematics! The school is trekkable from my house!
''Thank u, Jesus'' is all I can say.

Then I woke up, and behold it was a dream!

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2013
Raxxye: When my friend called to tell me that posting was finally out, I thought it was just one of the prevalent rumours that have been making the rounds that he heard; I took it with a pint of salt; I didn't quite believe him!
But then I decided to just go n see for myself at UBE office, and to our utter surprise,it was real, although it's not yet made public. A staff n friend of ours helped us. Through the thousands of names, I was finally able to spot mine...and the best part of it is that I've been posted to my 1st Choice school ie MGSS,Rumueme, to teach my best subject;Mathematics! The school is trekkable from my house!

. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhhhh! No be small thing oooo. Expectation is really getting high.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2013
Raxxye: When my friend called to tell me that posting was finally out, I thought it was just one of the prevalent rumours that have been making the rounds that he heard; I took it with a pint of salt; I didn't quite believe him!

U almost got me wishing... LWKM
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2013

Oga abi Madam, you just gave us the same information others have been giving. So wats the biggie with this comment?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.