Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2398504 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2013
Raxxye: This posting things is making babes lose sleep o. Chai!
Frachy was still awake as at 3.32am last night;
ereabbey was already up as early as 5.00am this morning!
Jamesbridget nko? 6am she was on her computer checking posting!
Oya UBE and PPSB make una do this thing sharp sharp o. Babes are developing insomnia!

lol funny u. Well its my habit 2 wake up early. U re so funny with dat comment
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NeilOssai(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2013
BloggerAdmin: On Rhythm93.7fm news today, a woman is reported to have condemned the recent recruitment of 13000 teachers in Rivers State alleging that the said teachers are incompetent, non-computer literates, poorly trained, school drop-outs, etc etc.......and that the process was based on favoritism, nepotism, and what have you! Infact, she said that she visited schools yesterday to access the quality of the new teachers but to her dismay, the teachers are nothing to write home about.....
Abeg my fellow teachers,where is this woman from and which school did she visit when some of us are here at home and at UBE & PPSB being anxious over delayed posting?
In my view, this woman is an enemy of progress, threat to the future and a tamed ENDTIME AGENT sent by the devil and anti-Amaechi's demons to thwart the long awaited testimonies of the children of God.......GOD HAS ALREADY PUT HER TO SHAME! Amen.........
.....Leave_dat_stupid_WIKE_Cohort...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gad2(m): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
BloggerAdmin: On Rhythm93.7fm news today, a woman is reported to have condemned the recent recruitment of 13000 teachers in Rivers State alleging that the said teachers are incompetent, non-computer literates, poorly trained, school drop-outs, etc etc.......and that the process was based on favoritism, nepotism, and what have you! Infact, she said that she visited schools yesterday to access the quality of the new teachers but to her dismay, the teachers are nothing to write home about.....
Abeg my fellow teachers,where is this woman from and which school did she visit when some of us are here at home and at UBE & PPSB being anxious over delayed posting?
In my view, this woman is an enemy of progress, threat to the future and a tamed ENDTIME AGENT sent by the devil and anti-Amaechi's demons to thwart the long awaited testimonies of the children of God.......GOD HAS ALREADY PUT HER TO SHAME! Amen.........
Let no one in the house make any conclusion about the veracity of the said comment and the maker until the sanity of the said woman is confirmed at a reputable institution and by a qualified and competent psycho-medical practitioner. It could possibly have been a month-old recorded malicious statement prepared based on the belief that all schools open yesterday. Just to trigger some troubles. Though surely they shall gather together, but certainly they shall fail and scatter and never regather. Her sponsors shall reap enough disappointment and shame for tampering with God's providence for His children through this recruitment. No propaganda formed against us shall prosper, but every tongue that rises against us shall be condemned and frustrated!

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
Gad.:

Let no one in the house make any conclusion about the veracity of the said comment and the maker until the sanity of the said woman is confirmed at a reputable institution and by a qualified and competent psycho-medical practitioner. It could possibly have been a month-old recorded malicious statement prepared based on the belief that all schools open yesterday. Just to trigger some troubles. Though surely they shall gather together, but certainly they shall fail and scatter and never regather. Her sponsors shall reap enough disappointment and shame for tampering with God's providence for His children through this recruitment. No propaganda formed against us shall prosper, but every tongue that rises against us shall be condemned and frustrated!
. AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChiChiBoss: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
BREAKING NEWS!! Posting will be out this week.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Jaynec(f): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
AMEN!!! AND AMEN!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
ChiChiBoss: BREAKING NEWS!! Posting will be out this week.

Thanks. But the postings news broke before now on Tv and Radio....what we want now is current status on when and how, and if neccessary where.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
Just like forex trade my salary is going up#dancing skelewu# Abeg does anyone in the house have big pin nokia charger.winks#
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
Am at ube now.they are still working on this posting cause work is seriously going on at the office where we collected our letters. i didnt go to work today so i decided to come hang out with my cousin who is a staff here. from what he told me posting is based on local gov. still waiting to get more infor.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
fubara H: Am at ube now.they are still working on this posting cause work is seriously going on at the office where we collected our letters. i didnt go to work today so i decided to come hang out with my cousin who is a staff here. from what he told me posting is based on local gov. still waiting to get more infor.
. So when are they likely to round finish? Infact wat is the latest nw?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
fubara H: Am at ube now.they are still working on this posting cause work is seriously going on at the office where we collected our letters. i didnt go to work today so i decided to come hang out with my cousin who is a staff here. from what he told me posting is based on local gov. still waiting to get more infor.

So when are they likely to finish? Infact wat is the latest nw?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tekzyflex: . So when are they likely to round finish? Infact wat is the latest nw?

Tekzyflex: . So when are they likely to round finish? Infact wat is the latest nw?

thanks for the info. I think our work wil start by monday if they want us to start oh
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
hopefully b4 friday the posting will be ready. guys this posting is not easy at all. work was still going on as at 4;30 when i left ube. they are still working on some local gov but i dont know which one cause i wasnt allowed into the computer office. from what i was told, it was a general posting until schools in ph were filled so they continued with lga. so if you are lucky u might be in ph or your lga. we have nothing to worry about we just need to give them time to do this thing properly else some persons might not get their posting cause they are under alot of preasure.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BBgold: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
fubara H: hopefully b4 friday the posting will be ready. guys this posting is not easy at all. work was still going on as at 4;30 when i left ube. they are still working on some local gov but i dont know which one cause i wasnt allowed into the computer office. from what i was told, it was a general posting until schools in ph were filled so they continued with lga. so if you are lucky u might be in ph or your lga. we have nothing to worry about we just need to give them time to do this thing properly else some persons might not get there posting cause they are under alot of preasure.
wow,tnx 4 d comprehensive report.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ereabbey(f): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
Seriously,posting list will be out by friday.wishing you all the best.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kceemart(f): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
ereabbey: Seriously,posting list will be out by friday.wishing you all the best.
Are u serious?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
kceemart: Are u serious?

you mean like seriously!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ereabbey(f): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
Yes
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 6:02am On Sep 18, 2013
Thanks Fubara. Today is another day of hope.
fubara H: hopefully b4 friday the posting will be ready. guys this posting is not easy at all. work was still going on as at 4;30 when i left ube. they are still working on some local gov but i dont know which one cause i wasnt allowed into the computer office. from what i was told, it was a general posting until schools in ph were filled so they continued with lga. so if you are lucky u might be in ph or your lga. we have nothing to worry about we just need to give them time to do this thing properly else some persons might not get their posting cause they are under alot of preasure.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 6:52am On Sep 18, 2013
Gad.:

dnt mind that woman,i heard d news on rythms and on nigeria info.. Her name is Ameachi Chinoye,reffered to as a phc based educationist..she want to tell us that over 6,000 persons that read B.ed,NCE,Frm university of education are nt qualified,only she and her family members that are qualified.where was she when Jamb conducted the 1st test on 16th August last year,and d second interview started Nov2012 b4 pricewater continued d oral and written interview early dis year,we waited for over 4months again b4 we could get an appointment letter and d one week teachers training that spanned for over one month she did nt say anything,,,its now that we ar waiting for posting letter that she want to raise unnecessary dust..she should better be careful b4 13,000 persons that have passed through this stress lay a course on herself and her entire house hold and generations

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ublaize: 7:26am On Sep 18, 2013
Hi peeps!

Pls, i need a Self Con In Port harcourt.
My budget is 150K(a year payment pls)
Pls, the apartment should have the necessary:
Water and a wardrobe.
My choice locations are Woji, NTA road, Rumuomasi, Elejiji or any other better place(s).
Pls reach via ublaize@gmail.com
Or drop details here

Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2013
It was a calculated and prepared report to dent the image of these new teachers since School was resuming on the 16th sept, as someone earlier said. Unfortunately for her God expose her anus in the public as no teacher has been posted. They will be biting there fingers now for releasing that report at a wrong time. So that is how these private radio stations make their money?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2013
my friends i ve this tell you ppl. congratulations to u all. everybody should get ready for work, some pple should get ready for relocation cos posting is here now. you know for long i ve been asking u guys to pipe low but now is the time cos for once i felt it. once again congratulations cos its settled spiritually
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2013
Ublaize: Hi peeps!

Pls, i need a Self Con In Port harcourt.
My budget is 150K(a year payment pls)
Pls, the apartment should have the necessary:
Water and a wardrobe.
My choice locations are Woji, NTA road, Rumuomasi, Elejiji or any other better place(s).
Pls reach via ublaize@gmail.com
Or drop details here

Thanks
. Well, if you're really serious, you can call this no:08030595807, name is Peter. He'll assist you. All d best.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2013
The long awaited posting has commenced 2day with some LGAs.
Stay turned for more info.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2013
The long awaited posting will commenced 2day with some LGAs.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2013
Good a.m ppl, wats for today. Wish y'all well in your endeavours and God bless us all as we wait.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2013
Fiafiad: The long awaited posting will commenced 2day with some LGAs.

pls where exactly did it start: ube or ppsb and how come by lga
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by geotessy: 10:51am On Sep 18, 2013
POSTING PLEEEEEEEASE
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2013
So were are we checking the list ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 18, 2013
One of the officials here in ube made it known to us that they have almost concluded with the posting and the printing of the posting letters.
What remain is the signing of the letters and that if they were able to be tru with signing of the letters 2day, they will start issuing out the letters to some LGAs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: TheWatchDog(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.