Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

The Feeling Isnt Like Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Feeling Isnt Like Before (1372 Views)

I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before / Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? / I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Feeling Isnt Like Before by vivicatee: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
Hello my fellow nairalanders...i'll like to share something with u guys and read ur views about it. i have a boyfriend, we've been best of friends for 10yrs before we started dating early this year. after 2mnths of our relationship, i had to relocate cos of my job...2mnths later, he came over to see me..i was excited about his coming but i discovered i dint feel anythng for him again after we saw..am quite confused nw cos i dnt want to loose him..he's the best person ave ever met and at the same time, i dnt knw how to hide watever i feel..it will show in my reaction towards him
Re: The Feeling Isnt Like Before by 190: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
hehehehe

i remember wen my 1st eva ex gf said sometin of that nature to me before i dumped her today shes still looking for me around the world

she said, i still love you but the feelings arent like before

and i kept wondering how can you love someone and still dont have feelings for them

what feelings are you talking about here

anyway OP that dude beta brace himself cos the inevitable is about to happen

you would either cheat on him or end up dumping him!!

nigerian girls of nowadays - GOD 4BID BAD TIN!! grin grin grin
Re: The Feeling Isnt Like Before by dealordea(m): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
190: hehehehe

i remember wen my 1st eva ex gf said sometin of that nature to me before i dumped her today shes still looking for me around the world

she said, i still love you but the feelings arent like before

and i kept wondering how can you love someone and still dont have feelings for them

what feelings are you talking about here

anyway OP that dude beta brace himself cos the inevitable is about to happen

you would either cheat on him or end up dumping him!!

nigerian girls of nowadays - GOD 4BID BAD TIN!! grin grin grin

tongue
Re: The Feeling Isnt Like Before by omega25red(m): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
poster has a case of out of sight out of mind.

since you don't want to loose him you have to make more efforts to see each other more often and make more memories together so the time apart wouldn't seem so bad
Re: The Feeling Isnt Like Before by Rocktation(f): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
Truth? A real relationship is about trust, honesty, understanding and companionship. People think that they must have those goose bumps and butterflies forever, which is very far from the truth. The truth is- Feelings fade. Yes they do! It really never gets better in a relationship.

So if you're leaving him now, because you think that you don't 'feel anything' for him, be prepared to leave every other guy that you'll date, because feelings will always fade. Always, my dear.

Just try and see if you've both got something to work with. At least, make attempt to strengthen the bond that had pulled you together in the first place.
However, if after trying and you still are not getting even the tinniest fulfillment from the relationship, rather than pretend with him and hurt yourselves, do not hesitate to call it quits.
Re: The Feeling Isnt Like Before by vivicatee: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2012
@Rocktation.....thanks a whole lot..ur reply is helpful

1 Like

Re: The Feeling Isnt Like Before by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2012
Immediately I saw the thread I knew it was a girl that posted It....ℓ☺ℓ...the nicca beta brace up his heart for heart break....I guess that's wat u get frm reading too much Mills and boons and watching too much spanish soaps..To think everything thing is abt feelings abi?
Re: The Feeling Isnt Like Before by pendo89(f): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2012
You both failed to keep up the momentum when u parted for a while.
That is bound to happen because we meet other xciting people who make us easily and quickly forget the ones we talked to earlier esp if the relationship wasn't solid.
If u want to keep a relationship going, communicate constantly and keep updating each other. You will realise how communication bridges distances and keeps our hearts warm and in love 24/7. Anything short and it withers very fast.
In ur case,try and see if you can bring the spark back.Once that is done please don't let it die again.
Re: The Feeling Isnt Like Before by redcliff: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
[size=20pt]Nigerian Girls at work again... 190 am your new mini-me[/size]
Re: The Feeling Isnt Like Before by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
you might wanna try having seexx. I've heard it releases oxytocin, makes women bond with their partners. You've gotta orrrgasm though. If he can't last long enough, make him suck. Cheers ;P
Re: The Feeling Isnt Like Before by rottenegg: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2012
Why would you want to date a friend of 10 years in the first place?
Re: The Feeling Isnt Like Before by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2012
vivicatee: Hello my fellow nairalanders...i'll like to share something with u guys and read ur views about it. i have a boyfriend, we've been best of friends for 10yrs before we started dating early this year. after 2mnths of our relationship, i had to relocate cos of my job...2mnths later, he came over to see me..i was excited about his coming but i discovered i dint feel anythng for him again after we saw..am quite confused nw cos i dnt want to loose him..he's the best person ave ever met and at the same time, i dnt knw how to hide watever i feel..it will show in my reaction towards him

I perfectly understand what you are saying.
People don't understand that no matter how you love someone, once distance is introduced, then you have for your love or relationship times 100 to keep it going smoothly.
Many people say love knows no distance but stupidly ignore that people react positively or negatively to change and distance is change.
If you still love him my advice to you is this:

1.Ensure you call yourselves regularly,if he is not calling you,talk it over with him and you too learn to call him. Its not solely the duty of a guy to call a girl,it should be balanced.

2. When you call him, ask about him, work and generally everything about him,let him always know you care.

3.Send him text msgs and pictures of you frequently, you both should exchange pictures frequently.

4.Try spending time together no matter the distance, arrange visits frequently,not just to have sex,but for going out,visiting relaxation spots together, etc.Visiting urselves just for sex,sex,sex, kills the fun, and makes the whole feelings dry down.

5. Learn to communicate frequently between urselves, tell him how you feel, and be honest.

Will add more as I remember.
Re: The Feeling Isnt Like Before by rottenegg: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2012
Read the Op's thread well o! They've been apart for just 2months only not 2yrs!!! She's known this guy for 10yrs before frolicking with him!!! What's with the "people don't understand" Look, in secondary school, we were taught that all that glitters is not gold! The OP is looking for a way to dump the guy smoothly as a f..k mate and still keep him as a friend! Pls, stop with all these solutions, but if I'm wrong. . . . . OP
Re: The Feeling Isnt Like Before by rottenegg: 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2012
Read the Op's thread well o! They've been apart for just 2months only not 2yrs!!! She's known this guy for 10yrs before frolicking with him!!! What's with the "people don't understand" Look, in secondary school, we were taught that all that glitters is not gold! The guy is good for a friend not BOYFRIEND! The OP is looking for a way to dump the guy smoothly as a f..k mate and still keep him as a friend! Pls, stop with all these solutions, but if I'm wrong. . . . . OP
Re: The Feeling Isnt Like Before by Ishilove: 4:12am On Aug 21, 2012
BoboYekini: you might wanna try having seexx. I've heard it releases oxytocin, makes women bond with their partners. You've gotta orrrgasm though. If he can't last long enough, make him suck. Cheers ;P
Is this the best advice you have for her?? Se.x?
Re: The Feeling Isnt Like Before by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2012
some biatch in AFe babalola uni told me same tin but still wants me to keep playin d role of a bf. Smh at girls n silly fantasy
Re: The Feeling Isnt Like Before by 190: 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2012
redcliff: [size=20pt]Nigerian Girls at work again... 190 am your new mini-me[/size]
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Feeling Isnt Like Before by 190: 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2012
deal_ordea:

tongue

undecided undecided
Re: The Feeling Isnt Like Before by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 22, 2012
Ishilove:
Is this the best advice you have for her?? Se.x?
its the only advice o. Seriously.
Re: The Feeling Isnt Like Before by 190: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: The Feeling Isnt Like Before by 2goodbobo(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
OP, just tell the young man the truth about how you feel already and stop giving him hope and keeping him in a limbo at thesame time. #poko

(1) (Reply)

Why Ladies Can't Do Without A Relationship. / Am I Too Late? / S€x Tape Implications....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.