Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Ribadu Fired! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Fired! (16253 Views)

Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget / EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust / Ribadu’s Appointment Is An Insult – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu Fired! by McKren(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2007
Well President Yaradua is simply arming any disgruntled military officer with this day light rape

Who wants to live in a country where the President and Inspector General of Police takes orders from a man in Prison.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by babasin(m): 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2007
anyway, why are you guys killing yourselves, when ribadu is happy not to be probed to explain how he got his HOUSES + FOREIGN ACCOUNTS??
Re: Ribadu Fired! by vigasimple(m): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2007
babasin:

anyway, why are you guys killing yourselves, when ribadu is happy not to be probed to explain how he got his HOUSES + FOREIGN ACCOUNTS??

Only a a super fool like Babasin and BIG B1 etc does not know that RIBADU and EFCC has done what a thousand protest by ordinary Nigerians cannot do.

In the history of Nigeria, no organisation I dare say has succesfully investigated and prosecute and get a conviction of IG of police, Governors and even get them to confess.

More importantly put some element of fear in them. Can anyone imagine people like Alam( the governor general of ND) can be dealt with like a common criminal he is. IBORI and all the rest that have run away in hiding. In the past they will have being roaming the street like big boys.

These people have not let ordinary people have good food, light and sleep. They have murder sleep, they themselves will not have sleep.

Now in the last few days they willbe sleeping and snooring because Yar A'dull has signal business as usual.

Now, coming to the critics of EFCCand RIBADU.

1. Selective justice- Justice has always being selective, you cannot investigate and imprison everyone all at the sametime not that the others are not on the books. Secondly, EFCC and Ribadu are just investigating and prosecuting arms, they are not the court who trial them and found them guilty. VIVA to our Judiciary- is anyone suggesting to me and good Nigerians that they are also in connivince with RIBADU and selsctive justice. If the Accussed have nothing to answer for, they will not be in court nor will they be found guilty.

When senior High court judge refused bail(which is available routinely unless the evidence are damming and ther other factors like tamperring wit evidence and witness and risk of absonding etc, the accussed are struggling to have bail.) also Ribadu has gone north, south west , east to prosecute, he is not attcking yoruba, Ibo or hausa, you steal, you face the court.

NOT FOLLOWING DUE PROCESS OR RULE OF LAW.

look guys I am a Lawyer and there are carrer criminals like majority of our governors with deep pockets who can play the 'legal games' - adjourment, objections, filing of usesless motion and counter motion to delay the system.

A crafty situation need a super crafty solution otherwise EFCC and RIBADU effort will go in futilityand the Corrupt Executhieves will smile all the way at Nigerians.

If those brought before the court did not steal any money even simple openning up to assist the EFCC they will not be in court.

RIBADU IS CHASING OBJ ENEMIES.

That is another thief classic confusion tactics. Dis Ribadu or OBJ help them to steal the monies meant for their states and put it in Foreign bank account, did OBJ help them in laundring it.

I think we Nigerians better wake up and call a spade a spade.

Whoever takes what belongs to every Nigerians will surely pay for it, if people like RIBADU are allowed to do their job.

Infact I SUSPECT THAT OKIRO IS NEXT FOR RIBADU AND THAT IS WHY HE IS A HURRY TO GET RID OF HIM. remember he has already sent down one IGP Tafa balogun and there is no reason why he cannot get Ehindero and OKIRO so RIBADU is putting fears in the minds of the enemies of Nigeria.

If you remember the popular saying, my enemy enemy is my Friend. RIBADU and EFCC are Friends of Nigerians. Our true enermy are the looting governors etc.

RIBADU is to EFCC what Dora AKNIYULI is to NAFDAC. These two people are the modern day freedom fighters of Nigeria. They fight the enemies of progress in Nigeria. May it be well for them and their families. They will always find favour of the Lord. They have put their lives for the betterment off Nigerians.

Some stupid IGP, AGF and a dull President are now sabotaging Nigerians, it is everyday for the thief, one day is for the owner. The day of the owner is coming soon for IG, AGF and clueless Mr. president.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by IykeD1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2007
The country is cursed. If the people don't react, pretty soon they will be singing praises of OBJ
and retracting all the abuses being reined on him lately. Yar Adua has no ideas and worst of all
no guts to stand against anyone. Say bye to Vision 2020 and welcome Darkness 2020.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2007
Babasin is such a big fool

This is why his english is never correct
Re: Ribadu Fired! by McKren(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2007
Iyke-D:

The country is cursed. If the people don't react, pretty soon they will be singing praises of OBJ
and retracting all the abuses being reined on him lately. Yar Adua has no ideas and worst of all
no guts to stand against anyone. Say bye to Vision 2020 and welcome Darkness 2020.

NASS has every power to VETO this IGP

This rape is reversible, their is no need giving up.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by tai2(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2007
Will the criminals Veto him, when the bulk of them are PDP members, na wa o, someone once told me black people were cursed, I must admit, I'm starting to believe him, wasn't in Jacques Chirac who said " Democracy is a luxury Africans cannot afford" ?
Re: Ribadu Fired! by Mamajama(m): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2007
BABASIN can you please tell us where the address of this house you are talking is located?

Or what country is the foreign account opened?

BIGB1 + BABASIN = IBB stogies grin grin grin grin

We all know the only reason they hate ribadu was because he went after their brother Muhamed. Toothless general was shaking like Polaroid picture.

People do not forget RIBADU brought down TAFA BALOGUN. OKIRO is only doing what YAR ADUA wants him to do. they will both retire one day and RIBADU still has over 20 years of service in waiting for Nigerians.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by ono(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2007
Erm, right now I'm trying to ''control'' myself because I'm so overjoyed by this singular act of Yar'adua. I'm screaming the living daylight out of my head with happiness. I actually went to my village to give one of my cousins' hand out in marriage. With this marvelous news, my joy knows no bound towards the end of 2007.

What a way to end the year!
Re: Ribadu Fired! by brownbonno(m): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2007
Ono,

You will soon release how badly your praise singing have damage your life and the future of your children.
Since you have refuse to repent from your shameful acts,you all will surely pay for it.
Bye Ribadu,welcome 419 and By bye for foreign investors,bye bye bye international reputation for Nigeria.
Thank God the future of my children are safe here,although in a foreign land.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by IykeD1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2007

NASS has every power to VETO this IGP

This rape is reversible, their is no need giving up.

I applaud your optimism, but I have learned to expect the worst from Nigeria.
I think the NASS will get the message that the coast is being cleared to get
back to business as usual.

It can happen but I don't see it, as doing the right thing for the greater good
of the country will be asking too much of Nigerian leaders.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by tunrexdj(m): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2007
chai,this yar a dull wants to ruin Nigeria!this president is simply spineless and hides under the toga of rule of law to shield corrupt nigerians.
  one thing is certain,ribadu has done a yeo mans job.history would definitely be kind to him.For gods sake,whats so important about this nonsense course ?aadoankaa or whatever his is name and his fellow nincompoops should be bold enough to fire ribadu directly,instead of taking the back door.
   Guess ibori,fayose,turaki,nnamani etc would be most greatful to the yar adull in aso rock.however,it must be said that,this corrupt fellows{who denied millions of people their basic right by entrenching absolute poverty in their respective states)can only run but cant hide.history would one day visit the sins of the father on the children,even when this corrupt fellows are long gone.
  To okiro, i say congrats for being the vessel through which ribadu is being removed.now,ur acting st atus  as ig can then be made permanent.
   shame on nigeria!
Re: Ribadu Fired! by IykeD1(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2007

You will soon release how badly your praise singing have damage your life and the future of your children.
Since you have refuse to repent from your shameful acts,you all will surely pay for it.

Bye Ribadu,welcome 419 and By bye for foreign investors,bye bye bye international reputation for Nigeria.
Thank God the future of my children are safe here,although in a foreign land.

Please don't count on it - there is something inherently wrong in the Nigerian genes that causes them to
war against their collective interests. Tomorrow he will come hear complaining about rampaging armed
robbers, gullies in the middle of highways, fuel shortages,NEPA, etc. but it will never dawn on him that he
actively goes out campaigning for those things to remain entrenched. He said he went to his village, ask
him to narrate the ordeal of the trip.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by McKren(m): 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2007
Iyke-D:

I applaud your optimism, but I have learned to expect the worst from Nigeria.
I think the NASS will get the message that the coast is being cleared to get
back to business as usual.

It can happen but I don't see it, as doing the right thing for the greater good
of the country will be asking too much of Nigerian leaders.

I think you are right

Just got an e-mail from a Senator suggesting the NASS might lack the political will to do that even when it is possible

Lets wait and see, if this deal pulls through without even Mike Okiro paying for standing against the truth. Its goodbye Nigeria for me.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by ono(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2007
Damage my life?! C'mon man, I'm in N'Djamena at the moment - in the middle of the desert! What else could be more damaging than that in this world!
Re: Ribadu Fired! by babasin(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2007
BABASIN can you please tell us where the address of this house you are talking is located?

shows you dont know what is going on.

slowly your eyes go shine.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by Mamajama(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2007
BABASIN, I will ask you one more time please tell us where the house is located or shut up.

If you recalled. There were allegation Ehindero sold his old house to Ribadu. Till date no one can prove Ehindero even ought the old DIG quarters.

People need to stop spreading rumors kai. Ribadu will be fine either way you look at it. the sky is the limit for this young dynamic officer.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by babasin(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2007
If you recalled. There were allegation Ehindero sold his old house to Ribadu. Till date no one can prove Ehindero even ought the old DIG quarters.

why do you think nobody has been able to prove it?

why do you think nobody has been able to prove OBJ's houses, bank-accounts, investments etc?
Re: Ribadu Fired! by EmekaNaija(m): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2007
@Don1DeMaco

You are terribly biased. How could you compare RIbadu to Dora Akunyili. How many allegations did you hear about Dora? Did you ever hear that Dora is selective in her fight agaisnt fake drugs? Even Dora had the guts to go agaisnt Adedibu the notorious thug.

The time i proved beyond any reasonable doubt that Ribadu was an empty vessel was when he failed to arrest 31 ex-governors on May 29th after raising hopes of millions of Nigerians. Atiku is still in Nigeria, has he arrested or even invited him since the EFCC claimed he was unfit for any elective office. Nigerians are terribly ignorant of happening around them. Gradually, the wool is been removed form their eyes about Saint Obasanjo's 8-year looting a la carte. More is still to come. Dont worry, a can of worms is about to be opened up in EFCC. Just be patient. Truely, Yaradua should be commended for giving Ribadu a soft landing to go for training. Ribadu terribly needs some training because he barks alot and was a presidential dog to Obasanjo. He is makes lots of noise with little or no rain.

I sincerely believe that Yaradua knows what he is doing and we should encourage him. Wole Soyinka/Gani needs to know when to stop using their literary prowess to whip up sentiments. Ribadu should resign if he doesnt want to go for training. Is he no longer an officer of the Nigerian police?
Re: Ribadu Fired! by ono(m): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2007
[size=18pt]Security report indicts Ribadu[/size]

ROSE MOSES, FELIX NWANERI, Lagos, & MALACHY UZENDU, Abuja

Unpleasant security report and not normal routine training programme is said to be reason why the presidency, through police authorities ordered that chairman of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, proceed on a one-year course at the National Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS), Kuru, Plateau State.

A reliable source told Saturday Champion yesterday that a security report on Mallam Ribadu submitted to President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, prompted him to ask the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Mr. Mike Okiro, to order the EFCC chairman to proceed on the couse.

President Yar’Adua, the source said, became furious after learning from the report that Ribadu has been using the international media to blackmail the government.

However, attempts to confirm the information from the presidency as at press time, yesterday, failed as a call put through to the phone of President Yar’Adua’s spokesman, Mr. Segun Adeniyi was not picked.

But according to our source who spoke under strict condition of anonymity, ordering of Ribadu to proceed on the one year course is part of the plot to ease him out of the EFCC.

Disclosing that the presidency for long has not been comfortable with Ribadu’s growing popularity in the international media, the source said: "When the security report got to the president, he was furious and ordered for Ribadu’s removal.

The source further said that the EFCC chairman would have earlier been removed when the presidency directed that the anti-graft commission reports to the Attorney-General and Minister of justice, Mr. Micheal Aoandokaa but was saved by pressures from the international community.

It was also revealed by the source that Ribadu for long have been having uneasy access to Aso Villa unlike he enjoyed during the immediate past administration of former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

But sources at police headquarters yesterday said Ribadu has no option than to proceed on the course as officers at his rank (Assistant Inspector General) have to pass through the NIPSS programme before they are confirmed.

Ribadu, had while reacting to the development, said there are efforts by some desperate people to frustrate his commission’s anti-graft war.

The police source, who said that the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Mr. Mike Okiro cannot join issues with the EFCC chairman, decried personalising of the commission by Ribadu.

Ribadu, the source further said is yet to participate in any of the qualifying courses, which were pre-requisites to promoting him, even to the rank of a commissioner of police, not to talk of being elevated to the rank of an AIG.

"If the argument is that he is not a police officer currently, then, why did he come here to receive his pips at the time he was elevated. He remains a police officer and therefore is susceptible to all the rules and regulations contained in the police Order Act.

"He cannot do otherwise as doing so or engaging in subtle media campaign, the way it is being done, is not in the interest of the country and he knows it. That is why the IGP cannot come out openly and react the way he (Ribadu) is doing now," the source stressed.

Saturday Champion recalls that Okiro had, while debunking claims in some quarters that Ribadu’s removal was part of plot to stop arrest and prosecution of ex-governors, said that sending of police officers on courses is for their own advantage, development and benefit of the police.

"He (Ribadu) is not being sent on course for any ulterior motive than the reasons stated above, which he satisfies. He is not being sent to NIPSS on the prompting of any external body or bodies," Okiro said Thursday.

Meanwhile, reactions have continued to trail the EFCC chairman’s removal, with human right lawyer, Bamidele Aturu, describing it as illegal and despicable.

This is just as Force headquarters dismisses the argument, alleging that those faulting Ribadu’s removal are beneficiaries of contract awards by the commission.

Aturu, in a statement made available to Saturday Champion said: "The decision of the top echelons of the police and Yar’Adua administration to ease out Mr. Nuhu Ribadu as the chairperson of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is illegal and despicable to say the very least. It is illegal because the law establishing the EFCC is very clear and unambiguous. That law does not admit of an unrequested study leave or of any study leave for that matter. The chairperson of the EFCC has a fixed tenure of four years. Of course, he can be removed by the president if he suffers any infirmity of mind or body; if he misconducts himself; or if the president thinks it is in the interest of the public to remove him. There is no basis for asking the man to proceed on study leave for any duration under the Act. It is therefore simply mischievous to argue that since he was seconded from the police his tenure can be tampered with at will.

"If the president thinks that he can no longer tolerate the man, he should muster the courage to simply say so and leave Nigerians to make up their minds about his obvious lack of seriousness on the war against corruption. Those arguing that Mr. Ribadu is not dispensable miss the point completely. If he were indispensable, his name would have been written in the EFCC law. The point is that it is illegal to interfere with a fixed tenure under the guise of granting a gratitude’s and unsolicited study leave. Very soon, if this clear nonsense is not reversed, we would enter the era of asking governors to proceed on study leave. Of course, that would be an absolute illegality just as in the case of Mr. Ribadu.

Also reacting, Chris Albin-Lackey, a researcher on Nigeria at the Human Rights Watch, said the country’s fight against corruption could be jeopardized, following Ribadu’s removal.

"If Ribadu’s ouster goes forward, the day he leaves office will be the day the credibility of Nigeria war on corruption is entirely destroyed.

Albin-Lackey, who further said that President Yar"Adua’s stance on Ribadu would be naïve in the extreme to think Ribadu’s sacking and the decision to prosecute ex-governor James Ibori are not connected."

Labour Party (LP), also reacting to Ribadu’s removal said the action was counter-productive, ill timed and a ploy to frustrate the anti-graft crusade.

LP, which spoke through its National chairman, Mr. Dan Nwanyanwu, called on President Yar’Adua to reverse the directive as it is "unpatriotic and a great disservice to the country and its citizens."

However, former Chairman of the NBA in Plateau , Dr Garba Tetengi, said

that sending Ribadu to NIPSS will make him perform better.

Tetengi told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) yesterday in Jos that while in NIPSS, Ribadu would share experiences with people of different background and that it would enable him to have a better focus on how to do his job.

He described EFCC as an institution established to perform certain functions and not an establishment whose activity should revolve around personalities.

``I do not think we should personalise this institution. Ribadu is an individual just like we have several Heads of State, who come and go," he said.

Tetengi said although the stance of Ribadu in the fight against corruption contributed to the successes recorded by the EFCC, it should not be assumed that it was his personality that was behind the feat achieved.

He said although EFCC had done fairly well, it did not live up to expectation, because some corrupt public office holders had not been prosecuted or investigated.

. . . . . .although the stance of Ribadu in the fight against corruption contributed to the successes recorded by the EFCC, it should not be assumed that it was his personality that was behind the feat achieved . . . . . . . .FFT

In all these, I see the rule of law and decorum prevailing in the whole issue.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by tai2(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2007
This Ono guy, you're either a blind bat or the heat from the desert sun must be affecting you orbetter still you may have been bitten by a rabid dog, because the nonsense you're spouting and quoting belies reason.

<b>Rule of law and decorum ke? </b> Where was rule of law and decorum when these bastards were looting their states blind, who were they before they became governors, Ibori was one broke zinc-stealing contractor cum apprentice hired assassin before he used his Abacha connections to get himself into government. One man had the guts to go after these sons of cockroaches and you sit down in your lost corner of the earth talking of rule of law and decorum, Can you parley with Armed Robbers? Can you hold a rational discussion with a mad man? Can you catch fish simply by talking politely to them?

Wise up and get yourself to a Doctor before your condition gets serious,
Re: Ribadu Fired! by BigB11(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2007
Right thing MUST be done right way!
Ribadu did not follow this protocol and this is the main reason for his easily predictable or predicted down fall.

Guys, in order to see this fact; pretend as if Nigeria was Ghana and Ribadu was Johnny. Now go and profoundly look into every single thing Johnny touched from start to end.
It wouldn't take you too long to realize where Johnny went wrong and how he designed his own down fall.

Enough is enough, Ribadu is not EFCC and definitely not Nigeria; the party must go on.
Let us witness what his replacement will do; We just never know. You don't miss what you don't know.
Let us give another person a chance.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by ono(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2007
Who's this 18-post old Tai guy. Look, you'd better follow the rules. . . .  .I need not remind you that you that, otherwise ban remains your case here.

The guy was so full of himself. What do you expect from someone who was promoted by Babacratic OBJ to a rank far above that of his brains!!!
Re: Ribadu Fired! by tai2(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2007
Rules are no concern of mine, especially when wild hacks like you are allowed to run amok in a forum for public reasoning, it's people like you who give this country a bad name and people like Oprah the nerve to call us criminals,
Re: Ribadu Fired! by BigB11(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2007
Tai:
Follow the advise I gave you few days ago and you will be fine.

You seem to be new and young; please do not push a load that is bigger than you.
Stick around, with time you will grow!
Re: Ribadu Fired! by BigB11(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2007
What do you expect from someone who was promoted by Babacratic OBJ to a rank far above that of his brains!!!
Ono,
I agree!
Re: Ribadu Fired! by BigB11(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2007
Posted by tai2:
it's people like you who give this country a bad name and people like Oprah the nerve to call us criminals,

[b]Correction: [/b]It was Ribadu that sold us cheap and encouraged folks like Oprah to step all over Nigerians.

Mr. Ribadu spent almost 2 months travelling all over the world announcing that all our leaders are thieves. He wanted the whole world to help Nigeria fight corruption as if the world don't have their own corruption problem.

Yes, Nigerian leaders are corrupt, but others (from other countries) are corrupt much more than Nigerian leaders. You don't see other running around like bunch of boys scout asking for help.

The guy (Ribadu) didn't care about nothing, but the satisfaction of his greedy boss, OBJ. You must use your common sense even if you're being sent to do the dirty jobs.

The image of our nation and citizens of Nigeria in general must be protected at all cost. You (Ribadu) could have done well and accomplished more without dragging us on the floor.

The fool, wanted to prosecute Ibori in London without charging Ibori with anything in Nigeria, as if Ibori was a British governor and stole British money. This man had bright intention, but also needed deep training, in-term of professionalism and respect for human right and the constitution of Nigeria.

Ibori should have been arrested and prosecuted in Nigeria; the out come of the case should have determined whether to get British involved or not. But he rushed into it as usual and further damaged the credibility of you and I (regular Nigerians).
Re: Ribadu Fired! by tai2(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2007
Both of you (Ono in the N'Djamena desert and BigB1 in the Cameroon Highlands) seem to be lost somewhere in a wildnerness and I believe the weather there is starting to affect you. It seems you tie so much importance to your presence on Nairaland and tallying up your collective posts in rabble-rousing activity and thoughtless commentary,
Re: Ribadu Fired! by BigB11(m): 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2007
The man was on CNN, MPR, BBC, New York Times, Channel 5, Channel 10, Show time, HBO, MNBC, CBS and many many more selling us at 85% off (discount).

And you truly think this man understands protecting the pride of Nigeria and getting his job done at the same time.
I don't think so>>>>>

Gif me a break!
Re: Ribadu Fired! by BigB11(m): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2007
Both of you (Ono in the N'Djamena desert and BigB1 in the Cameroon Highlands)

Correction: Big B1 is from Ajegunle wink
Re: Ribadu Fired! by tai2(m): 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2007
Ajegunle, makes more sense to me now, that abysmal cesspool of crime, no wonder you're in such high spirits over the Ribadu issue.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by Don1DeMaco: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2007
chai nigeria don finish
so now its about protecting a false image
so we should tell the world there is no corruption in nigeria when it is obvious
i dont get u
u people just love the world of make believe
wake up open ur eyes u are now in the real world
nigreria is bad and its getting worse with people like u who make cases for corrupt officials in this country
i dont care if its Ribadu or even my father anybody that is found wanting should be brought to justice
and pls criticising Yar dull's action is not about Ribadu rather its about the way, manner and timing his removal was done dat is the issue
try and think outside the box maybe then u ll understand and anticipate things b4 they happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti / I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio / Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.