Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? (60218 Views)

Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? / How To Love Your Enemies By Rev Martin Luther King Jr. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 27, 2012
Ayomivic: Many todays christians are going to church becaous they want to receive back their lost glory.Some believed that enemies are behind their problems and they are ready to do any thing to defeat and claim back their glory even if it will cause the life of their enemy or enemies.So, my quesion is as a christian is it good to ask for one enemy's life for you to enjoy your life? To me is very bad, the reason is that, you can not find this attitudes in the life of Jesus or the lives of early christians.

The question is who is an enemy. To some people who lack understanding, enemies are actually individuals who have told them the home truth about things, reprimanded them for their wrong ways, or refused to join them in pursuing a course that brings harm to another person. I have seen where people complain bitterly about others wishing them evil just because they were unable to bend them to their ways. We humans are generally selfish.

1 Like

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by kpolli(m): 4:45am On Aug 27, 2012
Ayomivic: Many todays christians are going to church becaous they want to receive back their lost glory.Some believed that enemies are behind their problems and they are ready to do any thing to defeat and claim back their glory even if it will cause the life of their enemy or enemies.So, my quesion is as a christian is it good to ask for one enemy's life for you to enjoy your life? To me is very bad, the reason is that, you can not find this attitudes in the life of Jesus or the lives of early christians.

Why did David kill Goliath then? Don't just read the words of the Bible, get their meanings
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Kokodeni(m): 5:08am On Aug 27, 2012
Pls folks let me shed some light on this issue. First of all d holy spirit is nt a combatant neither does he posses d destructive nature of raining fire and brime stones. Secondly God put us on earth dat we may groom our spirit according 2 His will(i.e. Love) there is more about love that ppl dnt undrstand and d devil is so afraid for dat to happen cos hn knws dat with love u get direct contact with d saviour and then u become immune 2 sin. All u need is 2 flee from sin. A man's enemies are d members of his household means parts of himself dat causes him to sin e.g eyes, hands, desire, etc this world operates on principles if u are on d part of light nofing can come near u..
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Jettage: 6:04am On Aug 27, 2012
Favourcom: All ur comments are out of the view of writter. If u understand bible very well,u will know that the enemy of xtians is the devil so if u want to pray for devil to live forever.goodluck for u.

Actually, you know next to nothing, We all know that the enemy is the Devil, check your bible, How did Jesus Confront the Devil? How did He Confront a demoniac? How did he relates with the sinner woman at the well,

where did you see Jesus Pray fall down and die Prayer for a Human being like you guys do? Though you defend it by saying "It is directed to the demons" Lies. It is the same Prayer you pray for all your Prosperity messages, and all your Gimmicks called messages ends with dictated prayers like, " You are going to pray like this, make sure no ones voice is louder than Yours" Every ........ That is hindering my Progresss Oya! and the next thing you see hear is DIE, DIE and a noisy atmosphere with no tangible change.
at your services, You hear Testimonies that sounded like a dramatized appraisal of your GO, well orchestrated by the Moderator, even insisting that it was when you Drank "Water of fire and all sorts, That a Problem disappeared.

Are for real. dont you know that God hates energy, How many life's are Truly Transformed. Why does your Pastor have to IMPOSE DRESS Codes? it is because NO tranformation takes place with all of His messages which are tended to spirit-ism and syncretism. When a messages adresses the real isues of man, Conversion, You dont need to Teach them how to dress. Some Church spend money that would have been used to FEED THE POOR to buy Wrapper for Naked memebers of their church whom they have decieved that Only Demons and enemies needs to fall down and die, while ignoring the Whet tier matter Salvation, Real Conversion, Teaching of the word. e.t.c Please see JESUS. he is unlike your Pastor. His examples ARE UNIQUE. That is why these guys robbed you to build UNIVERSITIES and Secondary schools, and Mansions and Cars travel abroad to get a better life, Pretending to be preaching in all those places , They ignore you on your worship days and Yet you defend them . Please Learn From Jesus and People Like GBILE Akanni, UNFORTUNATELY he is NOT IN your Lagos where False Preachers have become proliferated
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by realpeople: 6:23am On Aug 27, 2012
The Bible said u should pray for ur enemies but didnt say the type. So choose the one u want to pray for ur enemies.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by dnawah(m): 6:33am On Aug 27, 2012
chisco82: Somehow is wrong, but not absolutly wrong.There are four(4) categories of Enemies,
1.There are Enemies that will die for you to live,eg, the Egyptians that were after the
Isrealite that died in the red sea, and the Enemies vow never to live and see you progress.
2.Enemies that God himself will incapacitate.you can see that in psalm 23vs5a.
3.Enemies that need to live and see you progress.Eg.Joseph brothers.
4.Enemies that God will turn to our best friend. Eg. Apostle Paul, Formally an Arch enemy of the Church.

Puting all of the above into consideration, the best way we can pray is "God deal with my Enemies"
expecially when we are not too sure of their categories.God knows them and he knows how better to deal
with them.
:-D:-)na so o!
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Burger01(m): 6:46am On Aug 27, 2012
bbpreye: And how does this reduce even one cup of garri in the market?
Haha! You like garry too much. Na garry we dey talk here?

1 Like

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Jettage: 6:48am On Aug 27, 2012
"Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God". Matt 22;29 The Bible is clear. But people find a defense for their interest or hatred
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by jude33084(m): 7:10am On Aug 27, 2012
nikkykay: Can somrbody mention any evil dat was done spiritual against anybody in d bible?
Ds world is gettin worse with evil everyday! U can't compare d time of Jesus 2ds period! Hw many witches were reported dn?! Hw many of dm went 2herbalists 2do evil or hw mnay took pple's cases 2witchcraft coven?!
Its an old saying dat I wl pray 4my enemy 2live long in order 2c wot I wl becme!
Once dey see wot u wl bcme, dey wleither kill u or destroy u b4 u even bcme it!
Dre r some enemies u dnt pray dey live?! Some pple hv sold dir soul 2d devil & aint ready 2change! Its only God dat can change dm . Not even ur prayers 4dm 2change! I hv prayer ds prayer and. Has worked 4me on several occassion! D enemy wl not die but wotever dy try 2do wil die & back fire! So dey dare try again! Dey confront u phy & spiritually but if u take dir cases wit levity, u r a goner b4 u knw if!
Th bible says d heart of man is terribly wicked! Do u pray 4d enemy dat says over her dead wl she see u prosper?!
Some plle just look @ur achievement & begin 2envy u! Dats witchcraft alrdy! Dey hate u 4nothg!
Y do u thg some pple die untimely! Do u think its God's doing?! If some pple had prayed against dir enemies, dey wuldnt b where dey r 2day either on either or in d grave!
The kingdom of God suffereth violence & d violent taketh it by force!
Stop d enemy or else he wl stop u!
I no fit talk much! [b]If u r confused abt ds[, go d church where dey pray ds pray[/b]er & ask Qs!

I believe Ŧħåϯ U̶̲̥̅̊
r τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ confuse O̶̲̥̅̊nE̶̲̥̅̊ here. All those things U̶̲̥̅̊
said isn't related Ť☺ Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† Jesus christ τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ Saviour taught us while Őᵑ earth.
Ɣ☺Ʊ guys have transfered ♈☺uЯ local tradition(idol teachings) Ť☺ christianity where people pray ΆŋԂ kill their neighbours(enemy). ßŮϯ christianity is suppose Ť☺ be christ like whom even Őᵑ τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ cross prayed Ť☺ God Ť☺ forgive his enemies Ŧħåϯ they know not Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† they do.
Ɣ☺Ʊ better clear ♈☺uЯ mind ΆŋԂ follow His teachings cool
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by jude33084(m): 7:21am On Aug 27, 2012
kpolli:

Why did David kill Goliath then? Don't just read the words of the Bible, get their meanings

So because King Solomon married ♍☺R̶̲̥̅̊϶ than 100 wives Ŧħåϯ means u should do same? undecided

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by top4eva: 7:26am On Aug 27, 2012
Life is about fulfilling the purpose of God for your life, if don't fulfil the purpose of God for your life you will be blamed by God and there is probability of such fellow going to hell. Because God has deposited somethings in you, if you die with it as a result of one witchcraft in your fathers house without exploring that thing that God has deposited in you, you may end up in hell fire. People who had vowed over there dead body will you make it. If they kill you before fulfiling your destiny, you will be blamed for it, so it better you kill them before they kill you.
When you pray for your enemy to die, does not mean that the physical body will die but to render impotent the spirit that is causing them to do wickedness. So it is not physical death in this case but the death of whatever is causing them to do wickedness.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by mshd5: 7:30am On Aug 27, 2012
dt is wat xtians believ in & they do ds n cause confusn in d famly by accusin one persn their enemy as a result of wat they saw in their dreams
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by ayobase(m): 7:33am On Aug 27, 2012
kid7soccer: please don't get confuse, am a member of MFM, now most people say we command people to die and we don't pray for them to repent, now i want you to know that when we pray we don't call anybody name, my pastor even once said that calling people name is sin beside who told you those people are your problem, he said you may even be the cause of your problem and can end up dead, now when we say die, you my sturborn enemies die we are not calling anybody name, we commanding that power inside who soever to die, we are not fight a physical battle. Anyting that is Dead can be describe as distory, vanish, hindered, fruitless, it depends how it stands. In most cases i have heard some people say that someone had told them that over their dead body will the make it, be happy, even make heaven, have chidren, marry, and so on, it may come to you as a shock but it really happens, this are people that has vow to stop you with all they got, the have even given their soul to the devil to kill you and are not ready to repent and you are praying the should repent. Now if imagine if God open your eyes to see the person who has keep you in serious suffering, you finish school and no job for for years and you go to meet that person to ask what you had done, he or she say noting, that he or she has vow that except he dies noting for you, tell me will you pray for he or her to repent, he made a vow and he cant go back, what will you do. Now in my church we pray that let personality be expose and disgrace, we pray that any power that refuse to let us go, should release us and die, we all so say any power man or woman wat so ever sitting on our progress should be on sitted. Most of the time we hear people who testify how some hard confess to them of their evil deed, some had sat on people promotion had been unsitted, some die after that, some repent, in most case the can't repent as most of them had sold their soul to the devil and the only way is for them to die and let you go. so it is either they stop you or you stop them so tell me which do you chose to die and go to hell or pray your way out and let them fall on the pit the dug. Rember we are not fighting phyiscal battle but spiritual battles. In all God gave us the bible so let use it to better our life because in this end time the bible the is key to the hidden and secrety tings, remain bless.

He wouldnt still listen....he knows what he is looking for!
Thumbs up!
Well OP, if I may ask u....what did God say will happen to Adam and Eve if they eat from the tree of life?
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by omenziate(m): 7:35am On Aug 27, 2012
Awon abiniku mi ma binu ku loruko Jesu.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by ayobase(m): 7:42am On Aug 27, 2012
Jettage:

Actually, you know next to nothing, We all know that the enemy is the Devil, check your bible, How did Jesus Confront the Devil? How did He Confront a demoniac? How did he relates with the sinner woman at the well,

where did you see Jesus Pray fall down and die Prayer for a Human being like you guys do? Though you defend it by saying "It is directed to the demons" Lies. It is the same Prayer you pray for all your Prosperity messages, and all your Gimmicks called messages ends with dictated prayers like, " You are going to pray like this, make sure no ones voice is louder than Yours" Every ........ That is hindering my Progresss Oya! and the next thing you see hear is DIE, DIE and a noisy atmosphere with no tangible change.
at your services, You hear Testimonies that sounded like a dramatized appraisal of your GO, well orchestrated by the Moderator, even insisting that it was when you Drank "Water of fire and all sorts, That a Problem disappeared.

Are for real. dont you know that God hates energy, How many life's are Truly Transformed. Why does your Pastor have to IMPOSE DRESS Codes? it is because NO tranformation takes place with all of His messages which are tended to spirit-ism and syncretism. When a messages adresses the real isues of man, Conversion, You dont need to Teach them how to dress. Some Church spend money that would have been used to FEED THE POOR to buy Wrapper for Naked memebers of their church whom they have decieved that Only Demons and enemies needs to fall down and die, while ignoring the Whet tier matter Salvation, Real Conversion, Teaching of the word. e.t.c Please see JESUS. he is unlike your Pastor. His examples ARE UNIQUE. That is why these guys robbed you to build UNIVERSITIES and Secondary schools, and Mansions and Cars travel abroad to get a better life, Pretending to be preaching in all those places , They ignore you on your worship days and Yet you defend them . Please Learn From Jesus and People Like GBILE Akanni, UNFORTUNATELY he is NOT IN your Lagos where False Preachers have become proliferated

Why are u being MYOPIC in ur thinking.
Finally Im being dragged into this.
U wanna answer the question why those prayers are still being answered and why people are still being delivered from long time problems.
See, mine is to pray and its left for God to answer/proffer solution....I dont think those prayers should be answered if God is not in support.
Do u actually know what ''die'' means before embarking on this!
U have mentioned one of the greatest teachers in the World, Bro. Gbile Akanni.....God is dynamic....just like we are seeing His beauty in nature/physical realm so He is the spiritual realm.
My people perish cos they lack knowledge!
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by ayobase(m): 7:46am On Aug 27, 2012
Jettage:

Actually, you know next to nothing, We all know that the enemy is the Devil, check your bible, How did Jesus Confront the Devil? How did He Confront a demoniac? .....

He rebuked the devil of course....its gonna be pathetic if u are yet to observe the similarity here!
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by opeyemiolu(f): 7:49am On Aug 27, 2012
Horayce: Why would any God create someone just to destroy them on the whim of someone else's request? Why create them in the first place if they'll end up being a menace to your children? Why would any supreme being want to be bothered with such earthly trivialities anyway ?

Perhaps prayer like most other things about religion underscore the fact that religion was essentially made for man, as a means for man - a jealous acquisitive creature - to attain power and dominion over his fellow beings.

Ok. Burn me at the stake. We've been down that road..

Thank you jare. Why do so call christian worry about an imaginary enemies. Satan is the ruler of the world right now whether you like it or not. God will deal with satan at the appropriate time. Just pray for blessings, long life and live a holy life and stop bothering about enemies that do not exist.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by ayobase(m): 7:54am On Aug 27, 2012
top4eva: Life is about fulfilling the purpose of God for your life, if don't fulfil the purpose of God for your life you will be blamed by God and there is probability of such fellow going to hell. Because God has deposited somethings in you, if you die with it as a result of one witchcraft in your fathers house without exploring that thing that God has deposited in you, you may end up in hell fire. People who had vowed over there dead body will you make it. If they kill you before fulfiling your destiny, you will be blamed for it, so it better you kill them before they kill you.
When you pray for your enemy to die, does not mean that the physical body will die but to render impotent the spirit that is causing them to do wickedness. So it is not physical death in this case but the death of whatever is causing them to do wickedness.

I think Im gonna stop responding with this.....if everyone is still to be convinced, then so be it!
Not that I do not the purpose of this thread among others ranging from religion to politics...the OPs sometimes dont put forward topics to share others' views, but to be dogged on their points....then whats there to trash when no one is ready to succumb!
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by swiftycool(m): 8:08am On Aug 27, 2012
It is very sad that the church has adopted the style of pagans and other evil worldly religions who Rather than hold onto the word of God and speak directly to their situation with the power of the tongue, prefer to seek revenge in their hearts by cursing who they think is working against them, which unfortunately doesn't change anything or even works against them.
Hence you hear prayers like "your enemies will never know peace", "your enemy would die for u to live" etc, rather than just declaring "you are victorious in every circumstance", "you shall not die but live a long and prosperous life"

The name of Jesus was given to new testament Christians to use with their tongues to chart their way through life, "He has given us authority to trample upon snakes and scorpions and overcome all devices, plans, traps, laws etc set by the enemy, who happens to be invisible -Satan & his demons.

Note that satan or demons cannot die rather the body habouring it would die and the same reoccuring demon would move to another body close to u stronger until u kill all your human enemies against God's command with the evil prayers, while the demons keep roaming from place to place.
It is hence very wrong for a christian to pray this way.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Chizua(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2012
It is the devil, the evil spirit in the life of the enemies, that the christian are asking to die and not the name as a person
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by deleo16(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2012
we are not fighting flesh and blood brother,neighbour,husband and wife or partner but against spirit beings that causes crisis and tension in our lives-prophet TB joshua reference from the bile eph 6 vs 12
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by deleo16(m): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2012
we are not fighting flesh and blood brother,neighbour,husband and wife or partner but against spirit beings that causes crisis and tension in our lives-prophet TB joshua reference from the bible eph 6 vs 12
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by deleo16(m): 8:27am On Aug 27, 2012
we ar not fighting flesh and blood brother,neighbour ,husband,wife partner but against spirit beings that causes crises and tension in our lives-prophet TB joshua reference Eph6:12
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Anebipeter: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2012
U are to pray for ur enemies to live and what u will become in future. The bible said wen u pray 4 ur enemies u are heaping a coal of fire on their heads. It's wrong 2 pray 4 ur enemies 2 die
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 27, 2012
The words of the Lord: Sermon on the mount, Matt 5
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others ? do not even the publicans so?

Romans 12: Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;
13 Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.
14 Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.
15 Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

And the popular justification for sending fire and die die prayers, they quote the first part about principalities and powers and leave out the part where God shows us and teaches us how to deal with principalities and powers, not by shouting and sending die die
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
21 But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things:
22 Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know our affairs, and that he might comfort your hearts.
23 Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.

God bless those of you who have realised the errors in those hateful prayers. The truth is if you want God to treat you with Grace then you also have to treat others with Grace, but if you want God to deal with your enemies under law then you also have to be ready to live under law, where if you steal, lie fornicate and commit adultery you too shall be stoned to death. Let us not be like the servant in this parable who was a reciepent of grace but refused to give the same grace when it was his turn.
Matt 18
Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.
24 And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.
25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshiped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
27 Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.
28 But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellow servants, which owed him a hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.
29 And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
30 And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.
31 So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.
32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:
33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellow servant, even as I had pity on thee?
34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.
35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by ossaii(m): 9:00am On Aug 27, 2012
Destroy your enemy totally according to robert greene author of 48laws of power.@
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by swiftycool(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2012
Chizua: It is the devil, the evil spirit in the life of the enemies, that the christian are asking to die and not the name as a person

Are u sure Then how come there is always great rejoicing and excitement in such church over the sudden death, paralysis or strange evil that befalls such a person regarded as an enemy? Please stop making up false stories to cover up this evil practice because everyone knows devil and demons don't die, they can only be cast out
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Gonzaga1010(m): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2012
What makes people think dat God will kill the person he created? Even d person is evil God will give him or her time 2 change. What will should do is 2 pray 4 dem 2 change nd not 4 dem 2 die.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by JERRYAVICER4U(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2012
As 4 me, praying that my enemy shoud die, i am not saying d enemy in person shoud die but d sata or evil though of his towas me shoud die.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by kyd74: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]Well praying for ones enemy to die is witchcraft prayer, but to every action a man does good or bad their is a spirit behind it, that spirit causing problem can be prayed against to die or rendered impotent. How do you judge the enemy that has vowed to die for you to make it in life. This enemy we talk about does not have mercy. They have vowed to die with the devil, they are devil incarnate. The best way to defend yourself is attack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Why We Pulled Out Of CAN — Catholic Bishops (Published 2012) / Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Only Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.