Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus (19369 Views)

Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 / Any Successful Dangote Graduate Driver Here? Pls Narrate Your Ordeal / Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by olapluto(m): 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2012
Someone tell me the difference between Dangote's program and a billionaire looking for a phd holder to help him mow his lawn for a big pay. The only thing good about it is the paltry pay. If a billionaire comes tomorrow to employ phd holders to help him cut bush for 1m naira monthly, folks will apply because it puts food on table. But what happens when money becomes less important?
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by mevisbleek: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2012
@Amya why didn't you apply?
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by Olaone1: 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2012
fstranger:
Total BS. No one is going to pay a driver that much money anywhere in the world.

Yeah, thats capitalism for you. If there is a better package out there, let us know. If not, STFU

Is that true? Why is he doing that when he should be enlarging your father's pocket? Dangote, the owner of Dangote Inc., is trying to enlarge Dangote's pocket . . . what an abomination! What he is doing is totally evil, totally out of place.

He does not . . . so who does?

Your govt? Hmm why didnt the govt provide you better jobs?

Your parents? Why didnt they provide you better jobs?

Your Teachers, why didnt they provide you better jobs.

Why are Nigerians so entitled like this? I mean, why should Dangote give a shyt about your retardedd arse. Is he your father?

Stranger, so, you've been on NL since 2007? shocked shocked

Forum Stranger, firing broadsides at NLanders since 2007. grin grin
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by Olaone1: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Almost like you read my mind.
I had someone ask me the past week, why do we hire graduates to work in call centers? Because of so many soft issues, there are always going to be challenges with motivating them, keeping them focused on the job, etc. Better to hire and train someone who can give you a much better ROI over time. That's the same reason why banks started hiring OND grads as tellers and front office staff.

Exactly, even in Western countries, you hardly see graduates in banks' front offices. Why employ graduates when SSCE holders are more than capable of doing the job well?

Motivation is a crucial factor in management
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by andyanders: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2012
seun001: If it wasn't a condition, many graduates will still apply but making it a condition is the issue and that is what people are venting about.
will employing Graduates -
make Dangote improve maintenance of the trucks.
make him increase the salary/remuneration he is paying his current drivers.
provide better working environment considering the average employer in Nigeria exploits his employees.
automatically make our roads cease to be death traps or do you think those same illiterates actually have death wishes.

Please research the statistics,once you get employed in a profession,the odds that you change that line once you are in is low. You gonna become a driver for the whole of your career. That is why you see a doctor heading a financial services company.the word 'rat race' comes to mind.
Since you took a job as a driver cause you were not able to land a job,why do you think you will get one while you are a driver. don't forget that abroad, you are not taking up a driving engagement because you want it as a career but just to earn something while completing your studies and of course,it's easier to get a job even if you got a 2 yr driving experience.Tell that to the Nigerian employer and see the kind of response you will get.

There is no validity of comparing Nigeria to what happens abroad. You can enter an org abroad as a driver and rise up to become the CEO of that same company .That can never happen in Nigeria even if you are a genius.ask those that are employed in contract positions in Nigerian establishments if they were ever converted to full staff even after working for 15 years.

Thank you for your contribution towards this as I still wonder what an experience a graduate driver will have when being employed as a truck driver. After driving as a truck driver for many years, maybe 20yrs, whatever he read in the University cannot be applied on his future as his future has been rubbished.
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by UkwuNnu(m): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2012
hononyx: So far I can see that those promulgating this job for graduates are working with oil and gas firms...or business moguls...I don't have a job and I won't drive the truck...lets continue to demean ourselves in the name of bad economy while some of us sit back behind our laptops with beautiful jobs pretending this idea is genius...we will get there...oya Bsc, B.eng, HND, OND, SSCE, no cert apply now...rubbish....

Am sorry to say but you are pathetic! You don't have job and don't want one...

A cuz of mine drove truck for a coy for yrs b4 he secured a better job in an oil firm today.

Nobody is condeming anybody to driving truck for life!
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by blasterman(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2012
na song wey fela sing o chorus of d song na molue driver
University (chorus) MOLUE DRIVER
Certificate (chorus) MOLUE DRIVER
if u know careful you go become HOUSEBOY (chorus) MOLUE DRIVER
if u know careful you go become HOUSEGIRL (chorus) MOLUE DRIVER

anyway on a serious note intelligent entrepreneurship is the way forward for those who cannot get jobs.
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by chucky234(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2012
wow the OP's post alone is a television documentary,the responses didn't help matter at all as everyone ended up posting newspaper articles.
I have been reading the posts since 1pm and this 7pm,haba Nlanders,my eyes are completely blur.
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by osolaif: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
kind of said it one day, nigerians will need to have a degree to compete effectively as a subsidiary farmer. but once a driver may mean always a driver. it can mean today a driver ..... tomorrow owner of a transporst company cool kiss
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by dayokanu(m): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
I cant see the big deal about this.

In life the most important thing is paying your bills. Most of those rich men you see paid their dues.

I have heard rumours of Tinubu and Adenuga driving cabs while they were students and fresh grads before securing jobs

If I dont have a job and I need the money, I would apply even with a PhD
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by Olaone1: 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2012
^^^^ It is a job. But, let graduates who are desperate for income apply with their SSCE. He should stay clear of this. The move is full of spikes
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by doofanc: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2012
hononyx: So far I can see that those promulgating this job for graduates are working with oil and gas firms...or business moguls...I don't have a job and I won't drive the truck...lets continue to demean ourselves in the name of bad economy while some of us sit back behind our laptops with beautiful jobs pretending this idea is genius...we will get there...oya Bsc, B.eng, HND, OND, SSCE, no cert apply now...rubbish....

@bolded, fine. its your prerogative. like someone said, its a free world. Those who don't see it as demeaning (I certainly don't) are free to take up the offer.

if you have a better idea on how to mop up the millions of unemployed graduates roaming the streets, be my guest.
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by doofanc: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2012
ola_pluto: Someone tell me the difference between Dangote's program and a billionaire looking for a phd holder to help him mow his lawn for a big pay. The only thing good about it is the paltry pay. If a billionaire comes tomorrow to employ phd holders to help him cut bush for 1m naira monthly, folks will apply because it puts food on table. But what happens when money becomes less important?

@bolded until then I'll gladly collect my 1M monthly and keep my Phd in my back pocket.
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by doofanc: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
Ola one: ^^^^ It is a job. But, let graduates who are [b]desperate for income [/b]apply with their SSCE. He should stay clear of this. The move is full of spikes

really? when you come across an unemployed graduate not 'desperate for money', let me know!
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by osifred(m): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
my problem with this scheme per se is not about the perception of how can a graduate will be a truck driver after all we have Nigerians abroad doing menial job some even with their masters degree but the argument for me is why limit it to graduate. those Nigerians doing similar job abroad despite their educational qualification, was a B.Sc or its equivalent the minimum qualification for such job abroad? if you don't see this as a problem because dangote is private and thus can make whatever policy that suit his caprice i hope you will be cool with it when a Chinese business man tow the path of dangote and advertise for cleaner with the minimum requirement as B.Sc holder 2:1 and above.

the true is Dangote could have done better than this but he want to take advantage of the prevailing unemployment rate in the country in the disguise of sanitizing the transport industry, and it is a shame that some of see nothing wrong with it only because it can put food on the table and since nobody was compel to apply thereby undermining personal and national advancement. This to me is not proper utilization of our human resource/capital whether or not it is not a lifetime career path.
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by Ufeolorun(m): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2012
AjanleKoko: If I was Dangote, I would go for SSCE holders, and not graduates.
You laid it down like a serious employer.Why should I employ people who see my job offer as a stepping stone or a stop gap measure.I think this whole graduate driver thing is just a ploy by Dangote to either be in the news or kiss up to the public,it further questions his business acumen.

Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by fstranger: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2012
dayokanu: I cant see the big deal about this.

In life the most important thing is paying your bills. Most of those rich men you see paid their dues.

I have heard rumours of Tinubu and Adenuga driving cabs while they were students and fresh grads before securing jobs

If I dont have a job and I need the money, I would apply even with a PhD

Even in the West, graduates from Ivy-leagues occasionally have to leave their comfort zones and travel to far-flung places like Africa under grueling and demeaning condition to do work, teach and interract with boring and retardedd souls like the many you have here just to build up their resume and eke out some of their most interesting periods in poverty and poverty-stricken environments. They do it because they understand that there is dignity in work. What is wrong in a graduate driving, if that is what t takes to keep body and mind together?

Bill gate said it best:

Whether you like Bill Gates or not...this is pretty
cool. Here's some advice Bill Gates recently dished out
at a high school speech about 11 things they did not
learn in school. He talks about how feel-good,
politically correct teaching has created a full
generation of kids with no concept of reality and how
this concept sets them up for failure in the real
world.

RULE 1
Life is not fair - get used to it.

RULE 2
The world won't care about your self-esteem. The world
will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel
good about yourself.

RULE 3
You will NOT make 40 thousand dollars a year right out
of high school. You won't be a vice president with
car phone, until you earn both.

RULE 4
If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a
boss. He doesn't have tenure.

RULE 5
Flipping burgers is not beneath anyone's dignity. Your
grandparents had a different word for burger flipping
they
called it Opportunity.

RULE 6
If you mess up,it's not your parents' fault, so don't
whine about your mistakes, learn from them.

RULE 7
Before you were born, your parents weren't as boring as
they are now. They got that way from paying your bills,
cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about
how cool you are. So before you save the rain forest
from the parasites of your parent's generation, try
delousing the closet in your own room.

RULE 8
Your school may have done away with winners and losers,
but life has not. In some schools they have abolished
failing grades and they'll give you as many times as
you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the
slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life.

RULE 9
Life is not divided into semesters. You don't get
summers off and very few employers are interested in
helping you find yourself. Do that on your own time.

RULE 10
Television is NOT real life. In real life people
actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.

RULE 11
Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for
one
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by Olaone1: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2012
fstranger:

Even in the West, graduates from Ivy-leagues occasionally have to leave their comfort zones and travel to far-flung places like Africa under grueling and demeaning condition to do work, teach and interract with boring and retardedd souls like the many you have here just to build up their resume and eke out some of their most interesting periods in poverty and poverty-stricken environments. They do it because they understand that there is dignity in work. What is wrong in a graduate driving, if that is what t takes to keep body and mind together?

Bill gate said it best:

Come on, how many of those burger-flipping Oyinbos are graduates? How many truck drivers in your NY are graduates?

And, those gap year students DO NOT go to Africa in order to "eke out a living"? They do it because they like adventure . . they do it in order to have real-life experience.

Let me use your usual style whenever you want to rile EktBear up here: STRANGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, stop. Stop NOW, Stranger!
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by Olaone1: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2012
Ufeolorun:
You laid it down like a serious employer.Why should I employ people who see my job offer as a stepping stone or a stop gap measure.I think this whole graduate driver thing is just a ploy by Dangote to either be in the news or kiss up to the public,it further questions his business acumen.

Nice one. It will be nothing but a stop-gap measure for these boys. And, while in his employment, they will curse him under their breath.
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by Olaone1: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
To me, it's just a way of saying "Yeah . . look at me . . I am not even a graduate . . . And I am a bloody billionaire. Well, the so-called graduates are the one driving my trucks. Bloody clueless boys and girls with paper certificates that certify them as clueless fucktards. I am so fuc.king blessed."
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by since1914(m): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2012
I have read all the arguements for and against the Dangote truck driver job and I must say am impressed that this hasn't turned into one of those topics that degenerates into name-calling and other unproductive behaviours on this forum.

I personally think most of the points made 'for and against' are all very valid. At the end of the day, everything depends on our individual situations, beliefs, goals and ambitions in life. For some people it is difficult to re-invent themselves after taking on a truck drivers job for 3-4 years. In fact it takes 'uncommon' courage to wake up one morning and quit a job that puts food on your table, without first getting an alternative especially if you already started raising a family on account of this job.

Secondly, the moment you sit in the driver's seat of Dangote's truck, that is the day you wave your university qualifications goodbye. Because in a country like ours, life experiences doesn't count for anything in the eyes of recruiters and employers of labour. As far as they are concern, you were not employable in your field thats why you took up a driving job. It were elsewhere, such experience would count in your favour but here it will count against you.

On the flipside, those whom have vowed to pursue their dreams rather than take up Dangote's job offer, should be ready to see their dreams to realisation even in the face of hunger and indigence. Its not enough to have big dreams and egos. There must be a plan.

1 Like

Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by mavinc4u(f): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2012
since_1914: I have read all the arguements for and against the Dangote truck driver job and I must say am impressed that this hasn't turned into one of those topics that degenerates into name-calling and other unproductive behaviours on this forum.

I personally think most of the points made 'for and against' are all very valid. At the end of the day, everything depends on our individual situations, beliefs, goals and ambitions in life. For some people it is difficult to re-invent themselves after taking on a truck drivers job for 3-4 years. In fact it takes 'uncommon' courage to wake up one morning and quit a job that puts food on your table, without first getting an alternative especially if you already started raising a family on account of this job.

Secondly, the moment you sit in the driver's seat of Dangote's truck, that is the day you wave your university qualifications goodbye. Because in a country like ours, life experiences doesn't count for anything in the eyes of recruiters and employers of labour. As far as they are concern, you were not employable in your field thats why you took up a driving job. It were elsewhere, such experience would count in your favour but here it will count against you.

On the flipside, those whom have vowed to pursue their dreams rather than take up Dangote's job offer, should be ready to see their dreams to realisation even in the face of hunger and indigence. Its not enough to have big dreams and egos. There must be a plan.

you have spoken well,if is not your field,don't apply cos it will affect you on a long run when you have got tired of the job, unless you will start a business of yours,if not i wonder what you will put on the cv as an experience after many years of working there.i hope the indians will not take advantage of this offer our Dangote gave Nigerians,just my thought.no offence

1 Like

Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by Santino1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2012
Ola one:
Come on, how many of those burger-flipping Oyinbos are graduates? How many truck drivers in your NY are graduates?

And, those gap year students DO NOT go to Africa in order to "eke out a living"? They do it because they like adventure . . they do it in order to have real-life experience.

Let me use your usual style whenever you want to rile EktBear up here: STRANGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, stop. Stop NOW, Stranger!

That is where most of you are getting it all wrong..Have you seen the said advert, I'm sure you haven't.....what about the NCE and OND on the list?

NB: B.Sc IS NOT the minimum requirement
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by product: 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
hononyx: @Bello oya come home with your degrees and start a career with the truck drivers association of dangote....very funny story you have indeed, I don't need to be a professor to know how frustrating it is for you out there, but let me ask you a simple queston, what happens to the unskilled labor force that abounds in this country if graduates treasure this offer?...the call for self employment is unilateral but don't sit in the comfy of your highly rated status and dictate what happens to chaps that are in a system that doesnt work...am tired of listening to this foreign stories..be patriotic and apply becos you think the man is doing Nigerians a favor...am not saying folks shouldnt apply but why not encourage these graduates in more befitting ways...now you think graduates move from class to class to earn a degree, you forget its still your first class from this same universities that has given you the opportunity abroad...oga Bello be sincere and tell the truth when you see one, there are other ways to encourage these graduates...leave the unskilled jobs for the unskilled...you admitted that you went up the ladder too in your landscaping jobs, allow us too to grow both mentally and physically and don't ridicule us with your part time job....

Don't mind him , why can't he just stay put here in Nigeria and farm , after all some farmers are graduates . Unwarranted advice
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by hononyx: 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2012
Ukwu_Nnu:

Am sorry to say but you are pathetic! You don't have job and don't want one...

A cuz of mine drove truck for a coy for yrs b4 he secured a better job in an oil firm today.

Nobody is condeming anybody to driving truck for life!

Same to your family, I don't care about if your family runs errands for dangote before they eat, it does not justify the issue at hand...slave boy...
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by Olaone1: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2012
product:

Don't mind him , why can't he just stay put here in Nigeria and farm , after all some farmers are graduates . Unwarranted advice

He made references to what he did as a student on restrictions (visa). How many of his course mates are now content with slogging it out at taxi ranks in the US today after graduation? Even at that, from the tone of his writeup, he wasn't happy with the landscaping job. Thus, he left in a jiffy when another opportunity beckoned. High turnover for the business owner after training him from scratch. The poor businessman probably had to place another ad in the papers. Thus adding to the costs of running the business. Next time, one would expect him to be more wary of desperate students like mr Bello.

The fact is there are many SSCE holders who are equally jobless, give the job to them, mr Dangote. At least, the job doesn't require special skill set possessed only by graduates. undecided
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by dayokanu(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2012
Ola one: To me, it's just a way of saying "Yeah . . look at me . . I am not even a graduate . . . And I am a bloody billionaire. Well, the so-called graduates are the one driving my trucks. Bloody clueless boys and girls with paper certificates that certify them as clueless fucktards. I am so fuc.king blessed."

Bleep yeah. Isnt it the same thing every billionaire does? Bill gates gather all the smart geeks from Harvard and MIT and lump them into one room and they make millions for me Bill fuking Gates a murderfreaking Drop out.

Like its said Most of top 5-10 richest men in thw world are not even college grads and they would tell you to work for them you need a 4.0 GPA.

I heard Elumelu had a 3rd class but he might tell you to work for him you need a 2-1.

Thats the way the world is. If I am rich I can tell you that I need an Ivy League MBA to be my cleaner for $200,000 ayr If you dont like it skip over

1 Like

Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by Nickydrake(m): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2012
What's all the fuss about, really? Aren't young and brilliant graduates supposed to constitute the DRIVING FORCE of any decent economy? Ha ha
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by dayokanu(m): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
since_1914: Secondly, the moment you sit in the driver's seat of Dangote's truck, that is the day you wave your university qualifications goodbye. Because in a country like ours, life experiences doesn't count for anything in the eyes of recruiters and employers of labour. As far as they are concern, you were not employable in your field thats why you took up a driving job. It were elsewhere, such experience would count in your favour but here it will count against you.

Do you think the field of study still count in many cases? Go to banks and consulting companies the majority of people there are Engineering and Science grads.

Go to Wall street, its also filled with Engineers and Scientists.

The MD of a Bank in Nigeria is a petroleum Engineer.

The first thing in life is making ends meet. After that you can start talking about field.

i graduated as a Chemical Engineer and I can tell you less than 20% of my graduating class work as Chemical Engineers right now almost a decade after graduation
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by Olaone1: 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2012
dayokanu:

Bleep yeah. Isnt it the same thing every billionaire does? Bill gates gather all the smart geeks from Harvard and MIT and lump them into one room and they make millions for me Bill fuking Gates a murderfreaking Drop out.

Like its said Most of top 5-10 richest men in thw world are not even college grads and they would tell you to work for them you need a 4.0 GPA.

I heard Elumelu had a 3rd class but he might tell you to work for him you need a 2-1.

Thats the way the world is. If I am rich I can tell you that I need an Ivy League MBA to be my cleaner for $200,000 ayr If you dont like it skip over
Well, you are right. It is not compulsory to take it up.
However, I am sure you know that Bill Gates example is different. BSC for trucking work. C'mon, guys. It is demeaning. Would you have considered it?
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by dayokanu(m): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2012
Ola one:
Well, you are right. It is not compulsory to take it up.
However, I am sure you know that Bill Gates example is different. BSC for trucking work. C'mon, guys. It is demeaning. Would you have considered it?

To work in most Nigerian Banks you need a BSc right? As at when I was in the job markets some Banks were paying 50-70k per month

They employ you to work as tellers. I can tell you the responsibility of a teller in a Bank can be performed by Someone with a JS3 certificate

How come we are not saying that is demeaning.

Banks would employ pretty Graduate girls and tell them to chase deposits around (most of the time using their body) is that not demeaning?

When I finished NYSC before I got a Job 3months later, i was trekking to teach in UME and GCE center guess for how much? 100Naira per hour

Tell me something about demeaning!!!
Re: Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus by Olaone1: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2012
dayokanu:

Do you think the field of study still count in many cases? Go to banks and consulting companies the majority of people there are Engineering and Science grads.

Go to Wall street, its also filled with Engineers and Scientists.

The MD of a Bank in Nigeria is a petroleum Engineer.

The first thing in life is making ends meet. After that you can start talking about field.

i graduated as a Chemical Engineer and I can tell you less than 20% of my graduating class work as Chemical Engineers right now almost a decade after graduation

I think you have to state categorically that there is a conscious effort to employ science/engineering graduates because most are quite good in numerate subjects. It is a common practice among investment banks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Nine (9) Dos And Don'ts While Going For A Teaching Job Interview In Nigeria / Sabificate Vs Certificate / Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.