Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements (53633 Views)

Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC / Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2012
Freiburger:
You again, get a better job. undecided
To be truthful, I have 58 of your type on my Payroll. What better job ?
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Freiburger(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2012
Billyonaire: To be truthful, I have 58 of your type on my Payroll. What better job ?
You cant get me, dont even try it
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by SisiKill1: 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2012
djmally:
i spelt italian but i will happily accept correction if i was wrong - i love learning
Pulls Djmally close and whispers

It's. . .C.A.P.I.S.C.E - CAPISCE

Pronounced CAH-PEESH!

Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2012
Freiburger:
You cant get me, dont even try it
Of course you are right, You are not yet qualified. When the Student is ready, the master appears.
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2012
Billyonaire: To be truthful, I have 58 of your type on my Payroll. What better job ?

58!! shocked Gaddemit!! who employed more laptopers without my permission.. angry i thought we agreed 40 Laptopers angry

1 Like

Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by bittyend(m): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
Nigeria needs to be nuked and built from the scratch - the whole country is a mess. grin
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

58!! shocked Gaddemit!! who employed more laptopers without my permission.. angry i thought we agreed 40 Laptopers angry
Are you still using Laptop ? Jeeeez...guy you need to upgrade. We are on tablets......
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2012
bittyend: Nigeria needs to be nuked and built from the scratch - the whole country is a mess. grin
You just scored a little above 3% in IQ test. Its a shame, coming from a man who can read and write.
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by bittyend(m): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2012
Billyonaire: You just scored a little above 3% in IQ test. Its a shame, coming from a man who can read and write.

What do you know about IQ, you bald arse having silverback gorilla? Go sit on a tree branch and beat your chest about your imaginary billions like king kong. You don't want me to molest you, do you? You're an endangered specie - and the animal rights group and PETA won't like the arse whooping I'm about to dish out to you.

Stay in your lane, mate!
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2012
bittyend:

What do you know about IQ, you bald arse having silverback gorilla? Go sit on a tree branch and beat your chest about your imaginary billions like king kong. You don't want me to molest you, do you? You're an endangered specie - and the animal rights group and PETA won't like the arse whooping I'm about to dish out to you.

Stay in your lane, mate!
Stop blabbing, you said Nigeria should be nuked, and built from ground up, lets discuss on that stvpid statement. Little prick.
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Freiburger(m): 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2012
Billyonaire: Of course you are right, You are not yet qualified. When the Student is ready, the master appears.
Watch what you are posting, you are talking to one of your next leaders. some of you will be brought to justice when the time comes.
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by bittyend(m): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2012
Billyonaire: Stop blabbing, you said Nigeria should be nuked, and built from ground up, lets discuss on that stvpid statement. Little prick.

You should know about what a 'prick' is, since you took being a prick to the next level. If you're not a silverback gorilla, you won't come here beating your chest like kink kong, about your imaginary billions - when millions of kids are starving in that country.

Are you proud of what's on ground in Nigeria, despite the abundance of resources (including human resources) in the country? I love Nigeria but I'm ashamed of Nigeria - and if nuking it is what's going to get my mind off the country, so be it.

1 Like

Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Freiburger(m): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2012
bittyend:
I love Nigeria but I'm ashamed of Nigeria
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by maclatunji: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2012
Tinyemeka:

Brother, at first, at I thought this entire part was satire. Seeing that it wasn't eventually, made me so disgusted I lost my appetite.

Awwwwwwww, I am beginning to see I have that effect on people. People actually hold on to my words for months even probably years. I should probably post less.
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2012
bittyend:

You should know about what a 'prick' is, since you took being a prick to the next level. If you're not a silverback gorilla, you won't come here beating your chest like kink kong, about your imaginary billions - when millions of kids are starving in that country.

Are you proud of what's on ground in Nigeria, despite the abundance of resources (including human resources) in the country? I love Nigeria but I'm ashamed of Nigeria - and if nuking it is what's going to get my mind off the country, so be it.
You are just off the point. And I want to reappraise it again little mor0n. You said, the whole Nigeria should nuked, and built again from the ground up. And I ask you little prick, where will I be, if Nigeria is nuked. So you are wishing 160m people to be murdered with nuclear warhead. Little prick!
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by bittyend(m): 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2012
Billyonaire: You are just off the point. And I want to reappraise it again little mor0n. You said, the whole Nigeria should nuked, and built again from the ground up. And I ask you little prick, [size=18pt]where will I be[/size], if Nigeria is nuked. So you are wishing 160m people to be murdered with nuclear warhead. Little prick!

Who cares about where a gorilla will be? They can always move you to the other game reserve in Cameroon, since Nigeria and Cameroon are the only two countries where chest beating gorillas have their natural habitat. Get ya filthy arse and your imaginary billions to Cameroon, let them re-build Nigeria.
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
bittyend: Nigeria needs to be nuked and built from the scratch - the whole country is a mess. grin
You are just off the point. And I want to reappraise it again little mor0n. You said, the whole Nigeria should nuked, and built again from the ground up. And I ask you little prick, where will I be, if Nigeria is nuked. So you are wishing 160m people to be murdered with nuclear warhead. Little prick!
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2012
A Government for the People, of the People and by the People - no be so we talk am
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Tonitelli: 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2012
Billyonaire: Are you still using Laptop ? Jeeeez...guy you need to upgrade. We are on tablets......
Kai!!na wa o!!!dem don use naija moni upgrade 40 laptop bandits to 58 tablet okupes o!!!!
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2012
Tonitelli:
Kai!!na wa o!!!dem don use naija moni upgrade 40 laptop bandits to 58 tablet okupes o!!!!
Which Nigerian money and what is Okupes ?
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by bittyend(m): 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2012
Billyonaire: You are just off the point. And I want to reappraise it again little mor0n. You said, the whole Nigeria should nuked, and built again from the ground up. And I ask you little prick, where will I be, if Nigeria is nuked. So you are wishing 160m people to be murdered with nuclear warhead. Little prick!

C[i]u[/i]nt, be wherever you want to be, get caged up in zoo, or get nuked as well.

I just want to see the country get rebuilt - the whole country is a big mess!!
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by LoveKing(m): 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2012
dedeike: Let me add to this list of achievements. GEJ has really been magical in the past one year in office.

MASSIVE RECONSTRUCTION OF OUR MAJOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS INCLUDING CAR PARK EXPANSIONS AND DOMESTING WING OF ABUJA AIRPORT
AWARD AND COMMENCEMENT OF CONSTRUCTION OF LAGOS-KANO RAILWAY LINE INCLUDING THE ABUJA -KADUNA LIGHT RAIL WHICH IS NEARING 35% COMPLETION.

REFURBISHMENT OF IHOVBOR,OMOTOSHO, OLORUNSHOGO,SAPELE, GEREGU,EGBEMA, GBARAIN,OMOKU, ALAOJI , ALAOJI POWER STATIONS WHICH HAS LED TO AN ALL TIME HIGH GENERATION OF 4237 MEGAWATTS.

SIGINIFICANTLY, POWER HAS IMPROVED IN NIGERIA AND THE FG IS TARGETING 9000 MEGAWATTS BY DECEMBER WHEN MAMBILLA AND ZUNGERU COME ON STREAM

MASSIVE ENERGY REFORMS WITH THE FORMULATION OF A NEW COMPREHENSIVE PIB, ONGOING REFHABILITATION OF REFINERIES, REFURBISHMENT AND REOPENING OF NNPC DEPOTS WHICH HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR A DECADE, MASSIVE AND REGULAR SHAKE UP OF NNPC AND PPPRA, PROBE AND EXPOSURE OF THE OIL CABAL THAT HAVE HELD NIGERIAN PETROLUEM SECTOR HOSTAGE FOR YEARS, PLANS TO DEREGULATE AND UNBUNDLE NNPC, PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP DEALS WITH VULCAN ENERGY FOR THE BUILDING OF 6 NEW REFINERIES.

ONGOING PRIVATISATION OF PHCN, RECONCESSIONING OF AIRPORT MANAGEMENT FROM UNDERPERFORMING MAEVIS,

FIRST EVER PROSECUTION OF OIL THIEVES IN NIGERIA INCLUDING SONS OF PDP LEADERS.

MASSIVE PORT REFORMS AND SANITISATISATION WHICH HAS EASED OPERATIONS AND RECUCED THE NUMBER OF DAYS FOR CLEARING OF GOODS IN THE PORTS. HE HAS EVEN BUILT A DEDICATED BRIDGE LINKING LIVERPOOL ROUNDABOUT INTO TIN CAN

ESTABLISHMENT OF NINE NEW FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES AND INCREASE OF EDUCATION FUNDING TO AN ALL TIME HIGH OF 400 BILLION. PLUS THE UPGRADE OF RETIREMENT AGE OF LECTURERS FROM 65 to 70.

GEJ HAS ALSO SETTLED ALL OUTSTANDING ISSUES WITH ASUU HENCE THE NEAR ABSENCE OF STRIKES.
LAUNCHING OF THE ALMAJIRI SCHOOL SYSTEM WITH THE FIRST STATE OF THE ART SCHOOL FACILITY IN SOKOTO FOR ITENERANT MUSLIM PUPILS IN THE NORTH.

sorry for quoting your long post but you were not so intelligent to see the sarcasm in the OP. See yourself as the opposition then you'll understand. Moreover the piece is from ipaidabribe.com, maybe you dont know who they are and what they stand for.
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by nkenu(m): 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2012
angry ;DThe writer has only ended up exposing the incompitency of the President more with this write up thinking he is trying to lift the President's image!
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by bukylam: 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2012
gud luck is a failure n d worst tin 2 happen 2us
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by monkeyleg: 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2012
This whole praise singing reminds me of Comical Ali, I bet you guys remember Comical Ali from Sadamn days. Well for those who dont, see video below. A classic case of self deceit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s27Oq5ot0ZI

1 Like

Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by bittyend(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2012
@Billyonaire

Tell your boss in the ivory tower to stop thieving people's sovereign wealth, and let them enjoy the dividends of democracy - before I bypass PETA and lynch you on here.
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2012
bittyend: @Billyonaire

Tell your boss in the ivory tower to stop thieving people's sovereign wealth, and let them enjoy the dividends of democracy - before I bypass PETA and lynch you on here.
You are a wasted seed. Your parents should have channeled the funds used in training you for your little sister. You are a disgrace to Nigeria for saying the whole country should be nuked and built from the ground up. When you made such irrational statement, do you care to ask where your silly a.s.s will be ? Murrafvcking nematode!
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2012
Pataki:

Let me add more: grin grin grin

39: First Nigeria retardycious President (Civil or Military) to debate with himself during an election in Nigeria.
40: First Nigeria retardycious President (Civil or Military) to tell Nigerians to live with bombing.
41: First Nigeria retardycious President (Civil or Military) to call Boko Haram his brother and sister.
42: First Nigeria retardycious President (Civil or Military) to defend MEND publicly.
43: First Nigeria President (Civil or Military) to lecture his wife in the University (Even though she didn't learn well, all is lecturing).

Please feel free to add more.

Either way I am enjoying his improved Electric Power Supply. wink
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Mallamabdul: 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2012
sessydoo:

Did u just call me an ignorant fellow?? anyway im too civilized to be calling pple names. I dont believe in passing insults on people. But Sir, the figures are there...please tell us how much we have generated as a country within the time GEJ became president and our expenditure to date? what happened to all our reserves? and also tell us how much have been looted? brosss abegiiiiii this forum is not a place to expose certain things but our unborn generation will not forgive us if we all fold our hands and refuse to call for accountability. If GEJ can prosecute all the thieving oil cabals including those presently serving in his cabinets, i will doff my hat for him. it is obvious they know their strategy Motion without movement until evrythin is swept under d carpet since GEJ himself is a culprit. Bunch of looting fellows. Im too informed and exposed to believe all these craps. And if you read my write up very well, u will see that i said even the ACN guys are as guilty as pdp. When d messiah comes, we dont need a prophet to tell us b4 we know. God shall judge you all.....mtchewww

Its easy to criticise but facts dont lie. GEJ has generated over 4,770 megawatts since he came in as against the less than 2600 he met on ground. He Is targeting 9000 MW and this is realizable given the ongoing construction of mambilla and Zungeru. He also intends to privatise PHCN for more efficiency.

Our Foriegn reserves have not depleted as you erroneously tried to portray in your post. Rather it has increased from 32 to 36 billion in April 2012.
The money in our excess crude account has not also been wasted. The GEJ govt seeks to put an end to this culture of waste by creating the Soverign Wealth Fund which shall be a legal account for savings for the rainy days.

Its also funny that you don't know about the ongoing prosecution of oil thieves. How ridiculous? Do you watch TV at all?
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2012
Mallamabdul:

Its easy to criticise but facts dont lie. GEJ has [size=14pt]generated over 4,770 megawatts [/size]since he came in as against the less than 2600 he met on ground. He Is targeting 9000 MW and this is realizable given the ongoing construction of mambilla and Zungeru. He also intends to privatise PHCN for more efficiency.

Where are people getting these numbers from? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2012
Haters will hate. Fools will talk foolishness. Idiots will flaunt idiocy. That simple. Which of these commenters that are bashing GEJ could so much as do half as well as he is currently? You guys talk like you know better than he does what the realities of his office are?

Take, for instance, the commenter who says the achievements are not worthy of the powers of a president. My question to such a person is, Are the powers in view limitless? Since GEJ got into office, he's had to deal with Boko Haram; with a power bloc that's bent on stealing the country blind; with a citizenry that trusts no one and are fatalistic by default; with corruption and nonchalance entrenched, no, not just in the government, but in the psychologies of the people as well; with an international community that's used to exploiting weaker countries; with keeping up an international image that strains every ounce of the country's resource to do so. These are just a few I can reel off offhand. Are these not obstacles that are worthy of reckoning with?

Country bad, country bad, who doesn't know that? But does anyone bother to actually use their heads to figure out how bad from the info we swallow in shovel-loads from less-than-credible media everyday and the realities of our everyday circumstances? It is grossly unfair to think that a man, a freaking human being, will walk into an office offering powers that are checked up on practically every side and a badly-stained reputation and perform in four extraordinarily short years nothing short of a miracle. That is what turning Nigeria around is: a freaking miracle. The decay in this country is no mean thing. It's normal to negotiate one's way out of every little thing. Why bother reading your books if the lecturer is happy with the 2k you'll pay for a B and your uncle will link you to a nicely-paying job with very shady movements when you "graduate"?

What hypocrisy? Everyone's so fast to blame someone or something and see no way in which they themselves are culpable. Make una shift jọọ. GEJ may not be doing everything we want, but is he doing anything at all? Does that thing he's doing count at all in light of the odds stacked against him?

Little wonder some people keep insisting that Buhari would do better considering that they think the powers of the presidency are limitless. You guys are still the first ones to scream tyranny when you get a leader who couldn't care less what you thought when he heads out for something he considers best for the country.

The president is the only one whose right to speech is not fully allowed. If he speaks in defence of himself, he's lying. If he calls his detractors on their accusations, he's a bully. If he's silent, he's weak. Y'all holding views like these are confused.

As far as I am concerned, there's noticeable difference between today and yesterday. And I'm right glad of it. When the government is morally wrong in any matter, I'll speak up. But I respect fully that there's a government and that it should be accorded its right to be obeyed and supported by the governed, at least while it is in the right morally.

1 Like

Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by GANDALF1(m): 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2012
The over-achieving president aided by the best cbn governor just approved the devaluation of naira by introducing N5000 note and N20, N10, and N5 coins. Be ready to buy pure water for N50 cos nobody will accept coins from u in 2013.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) / I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua / PHOTOS: Atiku Cools Off In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.