Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,809 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Why Do Women Call Their Partners 'baby'? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Call Their Partners 'baby'? (2269 Views)

Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? / Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Call Their Partners 'baby'? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2012
Perhaps the title should have read 'Why do most women call their partners 'baby'.Well,certainly not every woman,but the greater majority of women call their loving husbands,boyfriends or partners 'baby'.This was the topic i was discussing with my friends few days ago for the fun of it. You hear some ladies saying things like 'i miss u baby','baby when i you coming home','baby, please help me with the baby's diaper(lol). Well,concerning the reasons for this,one of my friends gave a very logical answer which i agree with 90%.He said "As long as you have sucked her(your partner) bosoms,she has no choice than to call you baby,because only babies suck a woman's bosoms".Funny right? There may be more logical answers to this question,that's why i decided to share the topic her and have your opinions.So nairalanders,why would a lady look at a grown man,probably with a beard,goatee or moustache and call him baby??Not mockingly or as a sign of disrespect,but passionately,as an expression of love...#chuckles#
Re: Why Do Women Call Their Partners 'baby'? by Sijo01(f): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2012
and why do Men also call their partners 'baby"??
Re: Why Do Women Call Their Partners 'baby'? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2012
Sijo01: and why do Men also call their partners 'baby"??
Come on dear,the majority lies with women.you know that,just think of a real reason and tell us
Re: Why Do Women Call Their Partners 'baby'? by Eiregirl(f): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2012
My husband calls me baby all the time! I've never called him baby undecided
Re: Why Do Women Call Their Partners 'baby'? by Sijo01(f): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2012
^op, hope u'v seen d above?
Re: Why Do Women Call Their Partners 'baby'? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2012
Eiregirl: My husband calls me baby all the time! I've never called him baby undecided
like i said in the opening sentence,'most women do so'.perhaps you are among the few minority that don't.

(1) (Reply)

She Has Been Pretending All This While. / It Hurt To Love And Not Loved Back! / She Had An Affair With My Landlord..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.