Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. (2269 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Having an Affair With My Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. by UNIXLover(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2013
Hello guys...so I met a lady some weeks back but been too busy to attend to her calls.Over the weekend,she came over to my place and she said she was interested in couple of services i provide (Training and the Likes) . But our conversation went personal and we discussed about my relationships and she told me how she was raped by five guys while in the University. Towards evening,she left my House to get something she needed and while she was leaving,she saw my landlord and they exchanged greetings and told him she came to see me. She returned to my House around 6 pm and she told me she that she was introduced to my landlord by some of her friends that that were into runs while she was in University but that she didn't do anything with him. I believed her because i didn't even care if she had done anything simply because i wasn't interested in anything. But to my surprised,when i saw her off,while coming back,my landlord replied me with this cold greeting. (He knows my Fiancee).So i had to call this girl to beg her to tell me the truth of what really happened between them. She then said she had an affair with him and it was only ones. Now,My this man is always claiming to be a perfect family man (Chore Church Man) and has warned me in the past about bringing all kind of girls home.

On Before now,i have a good relationship with the man,and i don't want anything to mess that up. I have made up my mind i will never let that lady step into my compound again.
Do you guys think i will have further problem with this man? How do i correct every wrong impression he might be thinking i am having about me?

Thanks
Re: She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. by Phranciz(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2013
UNIXLover: Hello guys...so I met a lady some weeks back but been too busy to attend to her calls.Over the weekend,she came over to my place and she said she was interested in couple of services i provide (Training and the Likes) . But over conversation went personal and we discussed about my relationships and she told me how she was raped by five guys while in the University. Towards evening,she left my House to get something she needed and while she was leaving,she saw my landlord and they exchanged greetings and told him she came to see me. She returned to my House around 6 pm and she told me she that she was introduced to my landlord by some of her friends that that were into runs while she was in University but that she didn't do anything with him. I believed her because i didn't even care if she had done anything simply because i wasn't interested in anything. But to my surprised,when i saw her off,while coming back,my landlord was replied me with this cold greeting. (He knows my Fiancee).So i had to call this girl to beg her to tell me the truth of what really happened between them. She then said she had an affair with him and it was only ones. Now,My this man is always claiming to be a perfect family man and has warned me in the past about bringing all kind of girls home.

On Before now,i have a good relationship with the man,and i don't want anything to mess that up. I have made up my mind i will never let that lady step into my compound again.
Do you guys think i will have further problem with this man? How do i correct every wrong impression he might be thinking i am having about me?

Thanks

I think the one who has issues is your landlord and not the lady. So creating emnity with her would not be worth it.
Re: She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. by UNIXLover(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2013
what am saying is,i dont want to have issue with my Landlord. Am worried that he might be thinking that lady told me about that affair and i dont want that to affect my relationship with the man..
Phranciz:

I think the one who has issues is your landlord and not the lady. So creating emnity with her would not be worth it.
Re: She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2013
Plz ds should be in d sexuality section dont spoil d li2 mindsminds
Re: She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2013

2 Likes

Re: She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. by Enegod(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
a repentant runz girl.... bro, you deserve better
Re: She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. by UNIXLover(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2013
you dont get bro,am not even interested. am only concern about my relationship with my Landlord. The man has created a good perception of himself to me and he always claim to be a strong Church Man. I have told the girl not to come to my House again as i do not want to complicate my relationship with my Landlord.
Enegod: a repentant runz girl.... bro, you deserve better
Re: She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
UNIXLover: you dont get bro,am not even interested. am only concern about my relationship with my Landlord. The man has created a good perception of himself to me and he always claim to be a strong Church Man. I have told the girl not to come to my House again as i do not want to complicate my relationship with my Landlord.
Fine u did the right thing once ur landlord find out that she is no longer coming to ur house he will feel safe to relate with u as usual

2 Likes

Re: She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. by UyiIredia(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
p.guyokec:

There's enough on TV, the streets etc to spoil them, I know cuz I was such.

1 Like

Re: She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
Your Landlord : A bunch of hypocrites
You: Spineless dude. Why don't you ask your landlord to bend over so you can kiss his ass when next he passes you by? I'm sure that would cement your relationship with him.
The lady : Well, poor lady. But then she should have learnt not to kiss and tell.

1 Like

Re: She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
p.guyokec:
Re: She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. by Ryabcool(m): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
Since when did a landlord have the right to dictate on how a full grown man should live his life and handle his personal matters? Haba!

Even the OP is spineless and a weakling. Since when did the landlord's opinion count in your life? His business is to manage his house and collect his house rent, not poke nosing.

I do not concern myself with the personal affairs of my tenants. Neither do I expect them to interfere in mine.

Guy, grow spine...
Re: She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. by veave(f): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
ehehn! your landlord acted that way because you started acting weirdly first... when next you see him, find a way of jisting about how your colleague(the girl) broke her leg last week. and bla bla bla...
Re: She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
veave: ehehn! your landlord acted that way because you started acting weirdly first... when next you see him, find a way of jisting about how your colleague(the girl) broke her leg last week. and bla bla bla...

what Don't even try this.
Why would you ever discuss with your landlord in the firstplace?
Re: She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
Is this Landlord your father ?
Re: She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. by Mynd44: 7:33am On Sep 10, 2013
UNIXLover: you dont get bro,am not even interested. am only concern about my relationship with my Landlord. The man has created a good perception of himself to me and he always claim to be a strong Church Man. I have told the girl not to come to my House again as i do not want to complicate my relationship with my Landlord.
Apparently your landlord is not a good Christian man and he might be lying about a lot of things. Now except you are owing rent, he has no say in your life

1 Like

Re: She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. by veave(f): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2013
BTW. you are not even indebted to him in any way so you dont need to be in his good books for w@ever reason. or dont you pay your rent?

1 Like

Re: She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. by Abbey2sam(m): 7:54am On Sep 10, 2013
Bludeville: Your Landlord : A bunch of hypocrites
You: Spineless dude. Why don't you ask your landlord to bend over so you can kiss his ass when next he passes you by? I'm sure that would cement your relationship with him.
The lady : Well, poor lady. But then she should have learnt not to kiss and tell.

Do you kiss and tell?.........
I tink I like you
Re: She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. by UNIXLover(m): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2013
I pay my rent.Thats not the issue.I just respect him and i dont want anything to destroy that.
veave: BTW. you are not even indebted to him in any way so you dont need to be in his good books for w@ever reason. or dont you pay your rent?
Re: She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. by barbie107(f): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2013
If I say I hear:minus de girls thing seriously what if de girl wasn't an ex runs girl nd ur landlord used to chase de girl before or presently u wd just dump de girl 4 him : naw ddes completes my judgement of u : ur either a very shy guy who doesn't. Know it yet, or u just don't care about de girl , or a coward or u want to save face infront of ur landdlord advice : too much familiarity causes problems reduce ur closeness to ur landlord or else 1 day u might end. Up hvg issues with him de day u finally man up
UNIXLover: I pay my rent.Thats not the issue.I just respect him and i dont want anything to destroy that.
Re: She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. by UNIXLover(m): 11:42am On Sep 10, 2013
My Landlord knows my Fiancee. Yes...she passed the night in My place but i did not have anything to do with her.I only got shocked she had an affair with such an old man .She said the man had come to her university then and thats how they met.Although i already told her that i am distancing myself from her.
barbie107: If I say I hear:minus de girls thing seriously what if de girl wasn't an ex runs girl nd ur landlord used to chase de girl before or presently u wd just dump de girl 4 him : naw ddes completes my judgement of u : ur either a very shy guy who doesn't. Know it yet, or u just don't care about de girl , or a coward or u want to save face infront of ur landdlord advice : too much familiarity causes problems reduce ur closeness to ur landlord or else 1 day u might end. Up hvg issues with him de day u finally man up
Re: She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. by Popowaa: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2013
Hope u wont pissed if ur fiancee spend the night in another man's house and tells u nothing happened
UNIXLover: My Landlord knows my Fiancee. Yes...she passed the night in My place but i did not have anything to do with her.I only got shocked she had an affair with such an old man .She said the man had come to her university then and thats how they met.Although i already told her that i am distancing myself from her.
Re: She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. by veave(f): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
@popoowa: pls helpp me ask him o....
Re: She Had An Affair With My Landlord.. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
Bludeville: Your Landlord : A bunch of hypocrites
what is this one saying?

(1) (Reply)

Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? / Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money / Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.