Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! (5325 Views)

He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2012
grin
tpia1:

are you minding him?

posting a 14 year old picture complete with lipgloss and mascara.

keep the girls at bay much?

how's that working out for him i wonder.
lipgloss and mascara? Now you got me cracking my ribs! Hehehehhehe! grin
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Kirinwa: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2012
slimyem: but seriously,of what romantic/intellectual importance is this thread?

Isn't the thought romantic talkless of the action. tongue
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2012
berem: emi ke! Emi o le so fun o! Don't worry I will lead a protest of nairaland babes! That will make him to change it. grin
elenu nla. O le so fun? Ki lon ba e leru?
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2012
chipmunkey: @sexkills thats the impression i have o! And it`s been going on for years.
Your impression is wrong and should be changed with alacrity.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2012
sexkillz:
elenu nla. O le so fun? Ki lon ba e leru?
emi o fe ki ogbeni seun banu me! Eru n ba mi gan! I no want seun wahala abeg.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Flashaldrin(m): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2012
It wont be long before seun willl start viewing this thread. The dude too like im self.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2012
berem: emi o fe ki ogbeni seun banu me! Eru n ba mi gan! I no want seun wahala abeg.
ko le se be fun e. Oya so to ton, o da pe o feran bobo yen. wink
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Luckygurl(f): 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2012
As usual I'll comment my reserve lolzzz.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2012
sexkillz:
ermm! Emi o le soro ni si.odi ojo mi.amoo bobo yen fine gan! grin
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2012
tpia1:

are you minding him?

smbdy should ask him d name of d lipgloss, I think its his secret 4 a succulent lips....
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2012
tpia1:

are you minding him?

Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Sijo01(f): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2012
Will this warm my cold bed tonight
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by tpia1: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2012
by the time mukina bans the lot of you, you'll see succulent lips and cold beds.

the likes of lefulefu are there- you cant go to them abi.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by sashaa(f): 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2012
Flashaldrin: Nope, not every lady wants to marry an unsociable nerd that is holed up in a remote village, whether he has money or not.
he lives in ur village?
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by sashaa(f): 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2012
tpia1:

are you minding him?

lmao!!
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by sashaa(f): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2012
nne3870:
smbdy should ask him d name of d lipgloss, I think its his secret 4 a succulent lips....
u already know the lips are succulent. shocked
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Jaykizz(m): 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2012
sexkillz:
Na so dem dey ban person for here?
Yeah. Wen we av dictators has mods.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by skydeep(f): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2012
Is seun leonardo Dicaprio ? undecided
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Jaykizz(m): 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
sexkillz:
Na so dem dey ban person for here?
Yeah. Wen we av dictators n hypocrites as mods, esp in d romance sectn.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2012
tpia1: by the time mukina bans the lot of you, you'll see succulent lips and cold beds.

the likes of lefulefu are there- you cant go to them abi.
abeg na who be lefulefu? If he ain't as cute as seun then forgerrit!
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by tpia1: 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
lefulefu types are the resident boyfriends for anybody who needs one. Dont quote me however.

more importantly, he and his boys fill in for seun, when the girls want to go into overdrive.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 24, 2012
I don't really know why that was hidden but all the same, I wouldn't accept a proposal from a yoruba man if I was a girl!
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Kirinwa: 1:28am On Aug 24, 2012
sexkillz:

You as a moderator should have known better. Using a native language in a forum like this and instead of you to discourage it,you celebrate it.What would happen if everybody goes haywire and write in their different native languages

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by 190theclown: 1:59am On Aug 24, 2012
Flashaldrin: Nope, not every lady wants to marry an unsociable nerd that is holed up in a remote village, whether he has money or not.

true that dude looks like someone from those remote ijebu villages

he knows i dont like him undecided

very ugly boy undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by 190theclown: 1:59am On Aug 24, 2012
tpia1: ok, people have been calling him "young" since he started the forum in 2005 or 2006.

that's 6 or 7 years ago- does he have a magic potion which prevents him getting older?

i love you tpia!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by 190theclown: 2:01am On Aug 24, 2012
tpia1:

are you minding him?

its yoruba juju!
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by ronkebp(f): 3:02am On Aug 24, 2012
NOT with that picture of him.....that picture makes him look g/a/y, and i don't think any correct babe would want to settle with a gay-man.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 24, 2012
Kirinwa:

You as a moderator should have known better. Using a native language in a forum like this and instead of you to discourage it,you celebrate it.What would happen if everybody goes haywire and write in their different native languages

my dear I don't see any reason for your complain.I am a confirm igbo girl but I speak and write yoruba fluently.this is nairaland not britishland.speaking of our local dialect is welcomed in the forum.this is not the first time you are reading a comment written in another language.so what you are complaining about is not an issue.face the topic abeg!
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by cindyrella(f): 5:37am On Aug 24, 2012
tpia1:

are you minding him?

LMAO! Wicked!!
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by tpia5: 5:43am On Aug 24, 2012
ronkebp: NOT with that picture of him.....that picture makes him look g/a/y, and i don't think any correct babe would want to settle with a gay-man.

that was his intention.

those are the stock photos he wants people to see.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Kirinwa: 6:12am On Aug 24, 2012
berem: my dear I don't see any reason for your complain.I am a confirm igbo girl but I speak and write yoruba fluently.this is nairaland not britishland.speaking of our local dialect is welcomed in the forum.this is not the first time you are reading a comment written in another language.so what you are complaining about is not an issue.face the topic abeg!

Bia this girl odika I na-awi ara? undecidedAkwa ndi Ofe mmanu avila gi asu n'onu?Ofoduru ka ha kinye gi bomboi. shocked Rubbish! All am soliciting for is Professionalism! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! / Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me / My First Time On Ankara (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.