Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,013 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:52 AM

Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim (11091 Views)

An Opinion Of A Serious Muslim Brother - about Nikkah Matching Service / Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This / Honest Reasons Why I Am Not A Muslim! (for Tbaba). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by odehaj: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
maclatunji:

What about Indonesia, Malaysia, Morocco, UAE, Qatar, Jordan etc? You need to stop following propaganda like a Droid.

Every country you mentioned has the interference of non-Muslims highly pronounced. We need to ask and understand why.
Propaganda?If you refer to the activities of the Islamic sects&terrorism in Egypt,Iran,Iraq,Libya,Mali,Nigeria and the rest of the Islamic world as propaganda&interference from on-moslems apart from where you mentioned then their quran must be different. Acceptance of the truth will go along way into laundering your soil image. Maybe try
to review your book,the Bible would be a good guide. Remember,you if you kill in the name of conversion,the dead man is NOT convertible.

2 Likes

Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by dasparrow: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2012
@Post

Well said!
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by maclatunji: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2012
holahabib: Always quick to blame the western media, try cleaning up your house from within. So far as Islam is a religion of God/Allah as you choose. God needs no man to fight his battles.

Yawns! I guess the progression of Islam in Europe in the middle ages was halted by God "fighting" the battle for Christians and not by well trained and equipped Christian armies. Some of you are just incapable of independent thinking and can only repeat stale lines.
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by holahabib: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2012
ttt
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by maclatunji: 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
holahabib: As an adult with a free mind, you will tend to study something you have Reason or Interest to study not forced to study. Yes, i remain simplistic in my approach to life and i choose to call a spade a spade and not try to "complicate" things. It's astonishing that you ascribe to me to have the power of even trying to "color it bad". Only me? i don't think i have such powers, i just try to deal with facts. The news story is a fact, why don't you try to deal with that and stop blaming the media and western propaganda? http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2012/08/201282519543103674.html

Who says you must study Islam? It is a good thing that you have admitted to being a simpleton when it comes to studying and understanding Islam. Self-respecting simpletons learn to keep quiet when a subject above their capacity is being discussed.

But, no. You haughty biased ignorant simpleton had to make comments about that which you know next-to-nothing of. Now be a good simpleton and keep quiet or you will get banned.

#thenerve
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by maclatunji: 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
odehaj: Propaganda?If you refer to the activities of the Islamic sects&terrorism in Egypt,Iran,Iraq,Libya,Mali,Nigeria and the rest of the Islamic world as propaganda&interference from on-moslems apart from where you mentioned then their quran must be different. Acceptance of the truth will go along way into laundering your soil image. Maybe try
to review your book,the Bible would be a good guide. Remember,you if you kill in the name of conversion,the dead man is NOT convertible.

You automatons and intellectual simpletons that I have to handle everyday are starting to get boring. The premise of your initial post was to say that because there are problems in some Muslim dominated countries, Islam has to be the cause. Now that is what only a brainwashed "automaton" would say. Hence, I gave you an alternate list of stable Muslim dominated countries. Of course, that is too much for you to grasp.

You want to critique a book (The Qur'an) you haven't read and edit it with your Bible (which version by the way)?

Now, only a haughty brainwashed automaton would say that.
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by holahabib: 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2012
ttt

1 Like

Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by odehaj: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2012
maclatunji:
You want to critique a book (The Qur'an) you haven't read and edit it with your Bible (which version by the way)?
Now, only a haughty brainwashed automaton would say that.
The problem is from inception of the religion(Islam) cannot be separated from violence READ:Winston Churchill in 1899 wrote:How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce,illiteracy and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property for sexualpleasure – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that God sheltered Christianity in the strong arms of science,technology&inventions, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by maclatunji: 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2012
^ LOL. I said it, you lack independent thought.
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by Kyzo(m): 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
It's not a matter of ignorance. It's all about politics: money and power. Not all muslim are terrorist and not all terrorist are Muslim. They're just using it as a cover.
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2012
I think dis post is made 4 muslims only.We don't want dis to turn into a religious e-war if u have noting useful 2 say,the zip ur mouth.

1 Like

Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by F00028: 12:55am On Aug 28, 2012
Reyginus: I think the concept of jihad has to be reviewed.
how?
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by nkenu(m): 4:10am On Aug 28, 2012
It is always good to call a spade a spade instead of shovel !!! grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by odehaj: 5:45am On Aug 28, 2012
maclatunji:
You want to critique a book (The Qur'an) you haven't read and edit it with your Bible (which version by the way.
The Bible is ONE but written in several versions using simple words and translated in several languages even down to your dialect, so that knowledge will spread. God loves knowledge&He is NOT an author of confusion. Great inventors sit with d Bible. Isaac Newton said,"I read d Bible daily".The write brothers,Henry Hays etc were xtians and Bible lovers that's where wisdom is tapped.
But you people(muslems),anti-knowledge,anti-invention(that's why no Muslim has ever invented anything anywhere before&will never),you want to remain in darkness that's why there is so much of confusion today regarding your book. Apart from The Bible, all other books are reviewed from time to time to meet up with civilisation&new challenges, that's why the quran seems to be begging for revision.

1 Like

Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by authenticblack: 6:14am On Aug 28, 2012
If the foundation is faulty what can the righteous do,this is a wake-up call for all stakeholder to go to the root of the cause of this and address it.Sallam
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by Etelite: 6:52am On Aug 28, 2012
You have done well.....Ka Chineke mezie Okwu!
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by maclatunji: 7:13am On Aug 28, 2012
odehaj: The Bible is ONE but written in several versions using simple words and translated in several languages even down to your dialect, so that knowledge will spread. God loves knowledge&He is NOT an author of confusion. Great inventors sit with d Bible. Isaac Newton said,"I read d Bible daily".The write brothers,Henry Hays etc were xtians and Bible lovers that's where wisdom is tapped.
But you people(muslems),anti-knowledge,anti-invention(that's why no Muslim has ever invented anything anywhere before&will never),you want to remain in darkness that's why there is so much of confusion today regarding your book. Apart from The Bible, all other books are reviewed from time to time to meet up with civilisation&new challenges, that's why the quran seems to be begging for revision.

Awwww, what an endorsement of the Bible. Anyways this thread is not meant to analyse the "one" Bible and its SEVERAL disparate versions. Well if you feel that your book can be rewritten by the not-divine. That's for you and not for us.

And who says the Qur'an is not translated to my and your local language? Another often repeated fallacy of You guessed it- automatons!

Ok, you and your "cute little ideas" have been noticed. It is time to allow Muslims enjoy this thread without "derailing evangelizing automatons" like you.
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by Samoneo(m): 7:21am On Aug 28, 2012
2 me, i think we muslims hav bin sleepin 4 2 long nd nw dat we r wakin up i tink we cn stil do smtin. We nid 2 orientate awa people wot itz take 2 b muslimz nd try 2 corect d notionz of non muslimz abt islam dat if u dnt knw anytin abt d religion dat dy shuld ask questnz rada dat throwin insultive wordz. May Allah, d almighty c us through. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by wisestfool: 7:26am On Aug 28, 2012
RUBBISH... TALK BY SOMEONE WHO HAS NO SENSE
deejay_harry1: my brother ,,,, dis time around it does o...because if dis muslims dnt wnt to teach themselves,,,, we are very much ready to teach it to them by force
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 28, 2012
@maclatunji.What's is this talk of BANNING a poster for not agreeing with you.Are you power drunk?Is this how you moderate?Is seun aware of this?
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by Anvaller: 8:05am On Aug 28, 2012
odehaj: The Bible is ONE but written in several versions using simple words and translated in several languages even down to your dialect, so that knowledge will spread. God loves knowledge&He is NOT an author of confusion. Great inventors sit with d Bible. Isaac Newton said,"I read d Bible daily".The write brothers,Henry Hays etc were xtians and Bible lovers that's where wisdom is tapped.
But you people(muslems),anti-knowledge,anti-invention[b](that's why no Muslim has ever invented anything anywhere before&will never)[/b],you want to remain in darkness that's why there is so much of confusion today regarding your book. Apart from The Bible, all other books are reviewed from time to time to meet up with civilisation&new challenges, that's why the quran seems to be begging for revision.

I never intended leaving any comment here until I saw this GUY!!! Let me ask you, why did u write that in bold? by the time you find out that u are very brutally wrong, u will be so ashamed of your own ignorance unless u are just shameless. U need to seek knowledge beyond a narrow scope. Have u asked yourself who invented the fotocamera? even the world camera, where does it come from? Coffee is a powerful commodity in global agribusiness, who invented coffee actually? who invented the parachute, who developed the game of chess and so on... countless... u can find out by urself if u are willing to learn.

Well it is not my duty teach an ignorant adult, I would have loved to do that if u were a minor are U?
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by maclatunji: 8:12am On Aug 28, 2012
Reyginus: @maclatunji.What's is this talk of BANNING a poster for not agreeing with you.Are you power drunk?Is this how you moderate?Is seun aware of this?

Actually, I am very moderate and tolerant (Not that it's relevant but #lovable and #adorable too tongue) grin. I am actually meant to remove practically all posts from non-Muslims. I don't ban people for not agreeing with me but all of this our "self-righteous evangelical posters" do derail threads here. In addition, many are uncouth and just lack decency with their posts. Hence, I ban loads and loads of em. It is bad for my public image of course but it is a job that has to be done.
#LOL.

Trust me, if I wanted to get power drunk, Nairaland is not the best platform for that. I have better options in the real word. #HEHEHE

1 Like

Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by Herbiodun09: 8:17am On Aug 28, 2012
Allah Knows Best
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by remmymath1978: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2012
Christian dont have problem interpreting the bible except those that have the holy spirit and any one without the Spirit of God is not him is not a christian.Its the Holy Spirit that help christian to interpret bible.
justwise:

I think the problem is in the interpretation of Quran by some Muslim leaders, the problem is not just with Islam, Christians have the same problem as well, the religious leaders do not help the matter either, they are misleading followers who take seriously every word that comes out of their month.

Its hard to unlear ned something you have been taught from a young age from pastors/imam, the chain of misleading/hateful preaching grows from generation to generation.

hav
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2012
maclatunji:

Actually, I am very moderate and tolerant (Not that it's relevant but #lovable and #adorable too tongue) grin. I am actually meant to remove practically all posts from non-Muslims. I don't ban people for not agreeing with me but all of this our "self-righteous evangelical posters" do derail threads here. In addition, many are uncouth and just lack decency with their posts. Hence, I ban loads and loads of em. It is bad for my public image of course but it is a job that has to be done.
#LOL.

Trust me, if I wanted to get power drunk, Nairaland is not the best platform for that. I have better options in the real word. #HEHEHE
And you dont think hiding one's post is more frustrating to banning?
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by maclatunji: 8:57am On Aug 28, 2012
Reyginus: And you dont think hiding one's post is more frustrating to banning?

I do that severally. However, a ban is needed for extreme and recalcitrant offenders of which there are many.
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by ODB2: 9:04am On Aug 28, 2012
This thread is interesting...I think I will just stick around.

Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by justwise(m): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2012
remmymath1978: Christian dont have problem interpreting the bible except those that have the holy spirit and any one without the Spirit of God is not him is not a christian.Its the Holy Spirit that help christian to interpret bible.
hav

Not true, Christians do have problem interpreting the bible hence the fraud and scam going on in churches today.
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by Muh(m): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2012
May God help us understand.
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by baba11(m): 11:12am On Aug 28, 2012
I think all these mentioned is about personally beliefs and opinions.Everybody has his/her own way of doing things and as far as i know there is no religion that allows killing fellow humans unjustly and islam is not an exemption.What else do non-muslims want despite the public outcries and condemnations of all these groups by muslims and islamic clerics.If you are not aware,we muslims do not fight war or kill unjusly rather we fight defensive war which means that we are permissible to defend ourselves when any enemy attacks us and we are also forbid from killing children,aged person,women etc during war.From researches,we are made to understand that in nigeria,more muslims are killed than christians in this BH things,so do you think we can call such person a muslim?No,they are not,we condemn them and we will always condemn them because they are not not a muslim,PERIOD!!!
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
maclatunji:

I do that severally. However, a ban is needed for extreme and recalcitrant offenders of which there are many.
Okay.Though I still insist it is better than banning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is There So Much Hype About Hijama? / Share Your Unforgettable Experience(s) That Brought You Closer To Allah / Why This Duaah Is Recommended?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.