Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,076 members, 7,811,018 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Should I Pull Out From This Marriage,i Am Tired And Confused!. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Pull Out From This Marriage,i Am Tired And Confused!. (3174 Views)

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / I'm Tired And Done!!!!!!! / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Pull Out From This Marriage,i Am Tired And Confused!. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2012
Bros you have been played by the oldest trick in the book grin grin
as for your other problems, its just the tell tale signs that usually follow such types of
marriages.

you should not be asking if you should pull out,
you should be consulting a lawyer on divorce.

She deceived you on a matter as serious as HIV status, only God knows what else she has been lying about.
but wait o,
i find it difficult to believe that you have been sleeping with her without condom before you discovered, and you are still negative? shocked shocked shocked
hmmmmmm this beats every thing i have been taught about this VIRUS.
Re: Should I Pull Out From This Marriage,i Am Tired And Confused!. by kmariko: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2012
Personally I do not think this is a true story. Because the teller presents himself as a functional illiterate.
Your wife is pregnant with HIV.
She convinces you that a PASTOR told her not to remove it.
You Have not wedded.
You worry about old people in the village who have lived their lives instead of the soon to be born child probably with HIV
You sleep around.

Please find a better story to tell. You are not believable
Re: Should I Pull Out From This Marriage,i Am Tired And Confused!. by Valto(m): 12:28am On Aug 26, 2012
kmariko: Personally I do not think this is a true story. Because the teller presents himself as a functional illiterate.
Your wife is pregnant with HIV.
She convinces you that a PASTOR told her not to remove it.
You Have not wedded.
You worry about old people in the village who have lived their lives instead of the soon to be born child probably with HIV
You sleep around.

Please find a better story to tell. You are not believable
seconded!!tales by moonlight.. see OP proflie below... the story is probably fake!!!

Re: Should I Pull Out From This Marriage,i Am Tired And Confused!. by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 26, 2012
Wait o,can u actually sleep with a +person without getting infectd?..dnt 4get o,dy hv bin living 2gda 4 smtym nw.
@op,i think ur + too,maybe its stil at d window stage,so pls stop spreading it via infidelity.Secondly,i ope u knw dats nt ur wife ur living with,so do d rit tin
Re: Should I Pull Out From This Marriage,i Am Tired And Confused!. by Kasalx: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2012
@Kmariko and Valto,
while i appreciate all the comments and advice so far from people,i think it sounds so funny for you to be doubting the authenticity of this topic.I did not wish you were in this shoe and know how painful it is,but atimes you need to read and reason between facts and false,rather than trying to upset someone that is already angry.Thank you
Re: Should I Pull Out From This Marriage,i Am Tired And Confused!. by Meeky(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2012
Kasalx: THE STARTING POINT: Sincere advice please;
1.Dated a girl,we are from different tribes,love her and have never put eye on another girl all through our dating time and roughly after a year we agreed that we should marry if it things work out.
2.One day she informed me that one of her relations who is an envangelist told her that she is pregnant and should not temper with the pregnancy,otheriwse it will cause her life,i told her to go for a test,she did and confirmed positive.
3.I told her no problem,though since i m not yet financially ok for marriage,she should keep it,when i am ok finacially we can do the marriage properly,she refused and said we should do it now to save her and the parents from shame,we rushed and do the traditional marriage which up till today,i have not been able to raise money and complete the remaining marriage rites even the bride price has not been paid because no money.I cannot even save money to cater for all family needs,let alone completing the marriage rites,and she is not working.A year after we also did a court marriage,but no church wedding for lack of money.Its been a finacial pressure.

THE BREAKING SYMPTOMS.
1.Truly,there is no much peace in the union--most atimes quarrel and misunderstandings here and there.
2.I have been trying to convince her that we should be attending the same church,she refused-hence we have been attending differenct churches.
3.She dont want to learn my native language so as to familiarise herself with my tribe especially the aged people at home,i have tried teaching her but she is not interested.Anytime she travels home,she will be looking like a dump because at home its mainly native language.
4.She hide her Hiv status for me which i later discovered after some time that she is positive.-Love making has been so scaring rather than fun,though still make it with her but it had made me to look for outside atimes which wasnt my intention,and my conscience hurts me because i believe in faithfulness.
5.Till date,i m working but no single penny as savings.Monthly expenses is unavoidably more than monthly salary,no room to save money and establish another thing as a source of income.
I am very confused,that i am considering pulling out from this thing called marriage,though she do beg me against taking such action,but the above mentioned are there,this is not how i want to build my family.I am not finding joy in the union.Please i need a sincere advice.
if dis is true then u r on a long thing.hw on earth did u even get into dis in the 1st place,in dis day and age.chei!SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) / Nigerian Men Should Learn Romance And Not Only Sex - Pye / My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.