Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help (3185 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Boyfriend Is Always Talking About White Girls / Always Talking Raw. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Cokacola: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2014
i have been dating this girl for 3months now, each time she is spending the night with me she is always talking in d middle of the night shouting lyk she is fight with someone, am tired and my mension mates are complaing that d radio i keep at home dont let them sleep......please advice me
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by iceberylin(m): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2014
ŔĔMĨŃĎ MĔ ŐŦ MŶ ĞÚŶ ĨŃ ŚĔČŐŃĎÁŔŶ ŚČĤŐŐĹ (ßŐÁŔĎĨŃĞ ) ĨŦ ŶŐu ŴÁke ĤĨM ŴĤĨĹĔ ŚĹĔĔPĨŃĞ ĤĔ'ĹĹ Ŕun ÁŔŐÚŃĎ ŤĤĔ ŴĤŐĹĔ ŚČĤŐŐĹ ĤĔ ŐŃČĔ ĞŐŤ ĹŐŚŤ ŴĔ ĤÁĎ ŤŐ ŦĨŃĎ ĤĨM ŚĹĔĔPĨŃĞ ĨŃ ŤĤĔ ŤŐĨĹĔŤ grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 16, 2014
She's a WITCH angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2014
that's bad! just like sleeping with a guy that's snoring! yuckembarassed she should pray over it! but its kinda an advantage to u.. coz people who sleep and talk usually reveal their secrets in that sleep talking wink just like drunk people says things they wouldn't normally say when they are sobber(not drunk) smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by vizkiz: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
that's bad! just like sleeping with a guy that's snoring! yuckembarassed she should pray over it! but its kinda an advantage to u.. coz people who sleep and talk usually reveal their secrets in that sleep talking wink just like drunk people says things they wouldn't normally say when they are sobber(not drunk) smiley

you use to make sense anytime you are not angry...(No offeence)

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by davdandam(m): 8:42am On Oct 16, 2014
Call a spade a spade, she get spiritual husband lol.she's fighting him to stop him from killing you. Boss I dey pity you o. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by lawrenceunaa: 8:48am On Oct 16, 2014
iceberylin:
ŔĔMĨŃĎ MĔ ŐŦ MŶ ĞÚŶ ĨŃ ŚĔČŐŃĎÁŔŶ ŚČĤŐŐĹ (ßŐÁŔĎĨŃĞ ) ĨŦ ŶŐu ŴÁke ĤĨM ŴĤĨĹĔ ŚĹĔĔPĨŃĞ ĤĔ'ĹĹ Ŕun ÁŔŐÚŃĎ ŤĤĔ ŴĤŐĹĔ ŚČĤŐŐĹ ĤĔ ŐŃČĔ ĞŐŤ ĹŐŚŤ ŴĔ ĤÁĎ ŤŐ ŦĨŃĎ ĤĨM ŚĹĔĔPĨŃĞ ĨŃ ŤĤĔ ŤŐĨĹĔŤ grin
lol

@op next night try to record what she's saying kiss undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by julisa2020(f): 8:49am On Oct 16, 2014
davdandam:
Call a spade a spade, she get spiritual husband lol.she's fighting him to stop him from killing you. Boss I dey pity you o. grin

lmao....guy..you're very correct grin....@op...take her to church..she needs deliverance

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Cheadiva(f): 8:55am On Oct 16, 2014
There s nothing bad in dat na.....She's only slip talking abi slip fighting...... but, f u want her to stop.... tie her mouth wit a piece of cloth

My 10kobo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by constance500: 9:44am On Oct 16, 2014
Next time she does that, just get up and land her a very breathtaking resounding slap,

Das all
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 16, 2014
The replies cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by stinggy(m): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2014
davdandam:
julisa2020:

lmao....guy..you're very correct grin....@op...take her to church..she needs deliverance

Smh... spiritual ko undecided
Nigerians grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Jeezbaby(f): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2014
constance500:
Next time she does that, just get up and land her a very breathtaking resounding slap,

Das all
sou! U wicked o. If u do dat to me,i promise I go kill u. Wetin u go talk say I do u?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by dudesexy1111(m): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2014
Cokacola:
i have been dating this girl for 3months now, each time she is spending the night with me she is always talking in d middle of the night shouting lyk she is fight with someone, am tired and my mension mates are complaing that d radio i keep at home dont let them sleep......please advice me
run run run run run niccut
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Kunleskey(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2014
U bera run 4 ya life..she need prayer.maybe she don enter spiritural realm..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by constance500: 11:11am On Oct 16, 2014
Jeezbaby:
sou! U wicked o. If u do dat to me,i promise I go kill u. Wetin u go talk say I do u?

grin I would have recorded everything before doing that na, and if u Com ask Wetin u do.. I go just play am
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by chimerase2: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2014
Give her otapiapia
believe u me she will stop undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2014
OP she simply has a sleeping disorder. Most folks with this kinda sleeping disorder, are people who mostly keep things to themselves. Rarely speak their minds. They usually have a lot to say but rather stay quiet. You should talk to her about what's on her mind or about what's bothering her. You can also listen to her talking whilst she's asleep, see if what she says makes any sense or if its gibberish. If this is the only problem in your relationship, you should help her work on it and not dump her. Its a disorder which can be corrected, if she's gonna be open about it and willing to accept help. smiley. Oh and you can totally also try the African way, "take her for deliverance or some proper beating". You decide! smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2014
she has extra terrestial powers..beware!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by rutibaby(f): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2014
Cokacola:

I guess she talks too much b4 going to bed and she must be a trouble shooter.
Always remind her d next morning how she talked and u were not ok wit it.
Lest I forget, pray 4 her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Afrok(m): 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
shocked... Op I fear for ur life, that girl will leak all ur secrets while sleeping without she knowing undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Ariani: 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
sexyseun:
She's a WITCH angry

she is not a witch it happens maybe she is dreaming discussing
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Missmossy(f): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
A classic example of sleepwalkingcheesy i thought this only occured in Nora Robert's novels. Huh! So its for real. Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Jeezbaby(f): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
constance500:

grin I would have recorded everything before doing that na, and if u Com ask Wetin u do.. I go just play am
u no well
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by constance500: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jeezbaby:
u no well

grin ofcourse, but not scientifically proved
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Cokacola: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
sexyseun:
She's a WITCH angry
i dont tink so cus she is from a strong christain family...tnx anyway
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Cokacola: 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
Afrok:
shocked... Op I fear for ur life, that girl will leak all ur secrets while sleeping without she knowing undecided
she speak strange language
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Cokacola: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
davdandam:
how do you knw that??
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Cokacola: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
chimerase2:
Give her otapiapia
believe u me she will stop undecided
whats otapiapia nd where can i get it? tnx in advance
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by Jeezbaby(f): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
constance500:

grin ofcourse, but not scientifically proved
seriously u need physiological help grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by constance500: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jeezbaby:
seriously u need physiological help grin

Then you will be the psychologist cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Always Talking While Sleep ing..pls Help by nickz(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
op you should introduce her to one of my friendsgringrin

he does the same thing and walks while sleepinggringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Girls Should Never Say To Guys Ever.! / My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me / What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.