Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! (13688 Views)

I'm Searching For My Soulmate / Closed / Single Igbo Guys Where Can I Find You Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by omogenaija(f): 1:52am On Dec 31, 2007
@ niceuzor see wat ?
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by heyma: 1:52am On Dec 31, 2007
omogenaija, ehn ehn wo, ma soro bi e mo
omogenaija:

abeg go n jump !! david has lady dee tongue

davidylan is here http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=dreamers+world&btnG=Google+Search
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by ell77(f): 1:54am On Dec 31, 2007
Well I-man does have the advantage of being on home soil. I think the Abia sdtate thing is  alie or that would have been the first thing you said though - cheaters never win and liars never prosper so i won't support you!  grin wink

Daviddylan all the way! lol

debosky has succeeded because his mouth is sharp!

David - forget every1 else speak to the lady directly on here!  grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 31, 2007
ell77, dont mind the haters . . . debosky hasnt succeeded anything grin Lady Dee will soon find herself in dusty Ogbomoso at this rate.

Lady Dee . . . the route to Owerri is through me. Take it and you will never regret it.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Iman3(m): 1:57am On Dec 31, 2007
ell77:

Well I-man does have the advantage of being on home soil. I think the Abia sdtate thing is alie or that would have been the first thing you said though - cheaters never win and liars never prosper so i won't support you! grin wink

Honestly,I didn't read Lady Dee's post full before replying cheesy It was later,I realised,she is my home girl.I'm from Ngwa,if that is not Abia State,then tell me what is.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 31, 2007
I-hausaMan, you have gone to ask your igbo friend about a place in abia abi?

Tell me three towns in abia state now!
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Iman3(m): 2:03am On Dec 31, 2007
@David

Let me instead refer you to my Wikipedia article:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abia_State
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by heyma: 2:06am On Dec 31, 2007
ell77 if I lose this girl I go attack you seriously shocked
ell77:

Well I-man does have the advantage of being on home soil. I think the Abia sdtate thing is alie or that would have been the first thing you said though - cheaters never win and liars never prosper so i won't support you! grin wink

Daviddylan all the way! lol

debosky has succeeded because his mouth is sharp!

David - forget everyone else speak to the lady directly on here! grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by ell77(f): 2:08am On Dec 31, 2007
lol. You guys crack me up! I am off to bed. David , do me proud!

I-man:

Honestly,I didn't read Lady Dee's post full before replying cheesy It was later,I realised,she is my home girl.I'm from Ngwa,if that is not Abia State,then tell me what is.

@I-man - are u sure? Which part of Ngwa?

heyma:

Nne, Split that comment into I think - for davidylan; keep thinking for him. i am going to support- heyma; that's what counts.

@Heyma - lol. ok oh maybe I will support all of una!

Anyways, LadyDee - good luck in this thing, sure you will catch some jokes at the very least. I am sure by the time I wake up tomorrow the page number will be atleast twentysomething! NEW YEAR, NEW MAN!

nite nite! wink
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by LadyDee1(f): 2:08am On Dec 31, 2007
@ davidylan     heeyyy na wa oh, so confident, i like that!  so wheres ur pic now, na lion u be?
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by ell77(f): 2:10am On Dec 31, 2007
heyma:

ell77 if I lose this girl I go attack you seriously shocked

eh hehn. I did not even see this! So its me u are fighting with? Ok oh! But I think you have disqualified urself now and my boi David meanwhile has stepped up to the plate! Sorry oh! But na u cause am! lol! grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 31, 2007
@ Lady Dee, feast ur eyes on my profile in 3 mins, you wont remember Debosky after that.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by LadyDee1(f): 2:12am On Dec 31, 2007
@ heyma   oh boy i never new u were in the running?!! lol, up ur game sweetie, wheres ur pic too?
@ I - Man which side of ngwa are u from?
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Iman3(m): 2:12am On Dec 31, 2007
ell77:

@I-man - are u sure? Which part of Ngwa?

Isiala Ngwa-My mum is from Abiriba grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by omogenaija(f): 2:12am On Dec 31, 2007
@ heyma oni yeye ni e
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by heyma: 2:13am On Dec 31, 2007
Lady Dee.
Infact by their sentences you shall know them. See, these guys can't read grin. Re: [b]Fine [/b]Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: !#
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Iman3(m): 2:14am On Dec 31, 2007
Lady Dee:

@ I - Man which side of ngwa are u from?

Are you from Ngwa too? It seems we have more in common,compared to the other Fulanis and Zulu folks on this thread. grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by debosky(m): 2:15am On Dec 31, 2007
Lady Dee my love

my sisters are pleading my case because as women themselves. . .they know what a woman needs wink

Trust me baby. . .I will make you the Lolo of Onitsha wink

Just come on YIM, I will blow your mind with fineness grin all these masquerading animals (lions and co) you'll know the issue is clear wink

You are the Queen of my heart already kiss
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by omogenaija(f): 2:16am On Dec 31, 2007
@ lady dee my brother david is the one for u , n u can always fix him to ur liking, but he's the closest thing to perfect
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 31, 2007
Lady Dee, now make a comparison!  grin

Heyma stop begging, the race is won and lost already!  cheesy
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by omogenaija(f): 2:17am On Dec 31, 2007
debo u know ur my brother as well but stay away from lady dee  angry angry
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Uche2nna(m): 2:18am On Dec 31, 2007
@ David

I would not advise any Igbo sista to get married to man who is on sale for $1:99  grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 31, 2007
I-hausaMan

Continue using wikipedia to decieve Lady Dee. The truth will soon be exposed.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by debosky(m): 2:19am On Dec 31, 2007
Darling Lady Dee. . .see as David as exposed himself - Walmart attendant shocked grin grin

He cannot even pay for your hair's retouching grin

One of my shops alone will buy 4 of those stores tongue

I-man don't commit abomination, Hausa people like you can marry your cousins, Ndigbo do not do such!! tongue
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Iman3(m): 2:21am On Dec 31, 2007
heyma:

Lady Dee.
Infact by their sentences you shall know them. See, these guys can't read grin. Re: [b]Fine [/b]Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: !#

If na good looks she dey ask for,I have that locked down grin If she sees my magnificent self,she won't bother looking anywherelse grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 31, 2007
Debosky and Uchenna . . . did my pic put you both to shame?  grin Sorry i never meant it that way. At least you are also fine in ur own way even if Debo is an Osun man from begining to end.

debosky:

Darling Lady Dee. . .see as David as exposed himself - Walmart attendant shocked grin grin

You could not even decipher the store correctly. Oshogbo men sef na wa.
Where was your grandfather during the Biafran war? Akuneme Uba, my grandfather was busy in Enugu preparing war strategies! yeye men!
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by mrpataki(m): 2:24am On Dec 31, 2007
@ Lady Dee,
Are you not Charly boys wife? undecided
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Iman3(m): 2:25am On Dec 31, 2007
@Alhaji Debosky

Aboki!Wetin be your problem? angry

I trust Lady Dee's judgment cool She knows I'm the man for her.We are both from "God's own state" and will make a fine couple.I can already visualise the wedding.

@Lady Dee
Would you like a big wedding or a low key one? Whatever you want,I won't mind grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by ell77(f): 2:26am On Dec 31, 2007
omogenaija:

@ heyma oni yeye ni e

lol. I know what yeye means and I think that is all I need to know from that! - ur wicked.  cheesy

I-man:

Isiala Ngwa-My mum is from Abiriba grin

is abiriba in Isiala Ngwa?

This thread is too juicy for me to sleep!
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by LadyDee1(f): 2:29am On Dec 31, 2007
@ debosky  ive heard you, but wats up? Ur not online on YIM?
@ davidylan   the pic that  i opened wasnt ur pic was it??   embarassed
@ mrpataki  who is charley boy?? Im not married, im single honey.
@ heyman
its like uve also gone into hiding coz u havent shown ur pic??
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Iman3(m): 2:30am On Dec 31, 2007
ell77:

is abiriba in Isiala Ngwa?

This thread is too juicy for me to sleep!

My father is from Isiala Ngwa and my mum is from Abriba. Are we not a paternal society anymore? The key thing is that both my parents are from Abia grin I don't think she specified that both parents must be from Ngwa land.I mean compared to the abokis from Birnin Kebbi like Mallam Davidylan and Alhaji Debosky,I fit the profile grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by heyma: 2:30am On Dec 31, 2007
davidylan:

Lady Dee, now make a comparison! grin

Heyma stop begging, the race is won and lost already! cheesy

Davidi Davidi. Abegi just cool down abeg(I dey beg yes). I-man, Debo, Uche still dey probe ya picture. I dey busy abeg.
I dey here for Lady Dee biko. cheesy

Wo omogenaija, e woo a gbe enu da ke o shocked cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. / I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland / August Born....lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.