Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! (13727 Views)

I'm Searching For My Soulmate / Closed / Single Igbo Guys Where Can I Find You Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:24am On Dec 31, 2007
debosky:

yeye grafikdon why you change your real name from rafiki the monkey? grin grin

gerrout from here mafriend! Busta is MINE and that is FINAL tongue

[b]Richy wetin happen to your Israeli babe? [/b]or you want me to call osisi here to expose you? grin

lady Dee leave me jare. . .I poured out my heart to you and you rejected me cry cry cry

Nna, you remember that babe? I don sack am tete. I'm very single and searching. My pastor tell me say "your time to rejoice is near".

Lady Dee:

@ RichyBlack we ta m photo gi, ka m leya? Or just holla me privatley via my email,
@ debosky R You STLL THERE??!!! OH BOY UR YANS DON EXPIRE FOR DIS PLACE OHHH!! FLY!! grin wink

Adamma, are on YIM? My yahoo id is richy_black. We'll communicate privately.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Iman3(m): 4:25am On Dec 31, 2007
@doyin13

I don't just understand why the former President of the South African students Association can claim to be called "Okoro" How manage

@Lady Dee

Once you see my pics,your search will be over,trust me wink I am so handsome,blind people stop me in the street just to tell me I look good

@grafikdon

So na out of the Koma mountains you stagger out from? Well,we are all One Nigeria but I always suspected something was up when every one in your family album was butt naked sad

@Alhaji Debo

Have you given up that lap dancing job at the Swinging Bananas Nite Club? I know finding work is tough for a Nigerian but I thought being a male stripper was a touch too degrading for an Alhaji
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 31, 2007
Busta:

Chai,

Busta don suffer oh undecided

wey toyin dey?
am here jare cheesy
just thinking of how to punish david !! angry angry
wait till mama hear of this angry
don't you dare lie, me you, debosky, and ifyalways are simblings
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:26am On Dec 31, 2007
grafikdon:

Woman power! Lady Dee I hail o - - - see as Richy change his nationality with immediate alacrity- - - from Ivanov Putinsky of St. Petersburg (Russia) to Polycarp Nwankwo - - - grin grin

Nwanna, biko which time I tell you say I be onye Russia? Leave alone jo. All of us dey hussle.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by debosky(m): 4:28am On Dec 31, 2007
I support faketan in this matter. . .he is a correct Igbo boy plus he is a Gunner cheesy

Busta darling, please give me one more chance. . .I'm still in love with you

I promise I'll be faithful, I've learned my lesson boo. why don't we try our love again? kiss

Bros doyin, nna mehn you have to step up game, we don dey compete since you just wan come in and win like dat? more effort man! grin

I-dance on poles man grin stop mistaking me for your kind, Pole dancing is the exclusive preserve of your clan from Congo, na una get am no opposition grin

I repeat, Richy is a communist Russian, I heard he was the agent who transferred the Polonium to that unfortunate dude. . .beware!
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by LadyDee1(f): 4:29am On Dec 31, 2007
@ BlackRichey   im signed in to YIM now, just buzz me,
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 31, 2007
Lady Dee:

@ BlackRichey im signed in to YIM now, just buzz me,

[size=15pt]AND WE HAVE A WINNER cheesy[/size]
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by doyin13(m): 4:31am On Dec 31, 2007
Debo I never even check the babe pic------------make i look

Agbabiaka o

Nwanwu pawpaw men- - -- - - - - - - - - - -Yawwwwwwwwwwwww shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:31am On Dec 31, 2007
faketan:

Richblack nnoo.
So gi bu onye igbo batara ebea mu ka huru.

Bia Lady dee,

faketan, onye nkem, biko rapu umu azi a ne eba ka a na eme nkpotu. Dimkpa a bia go!
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:34am On Dec 31, 2007
Lady Dee:

@ BlackRichey im signed in to YIM now, just buzz me,

Nwapapa, biko gini bu yahoo id gi? Nkem bu richy_black.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Iman3(m): 4:34am On Dec 31, 2007
toyinrayo:

[size=15pt]AND WE HAVE A WINNER cheesy[/size]

Which kain winner? Wetin Lady Dee dey find with Somalian?

@Lady Dee

Look out for my pics.My pics will end all this wink
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by grafikdon: 4:36am On Dec 31, 2007
doyin13:

Debo I never even check the babe pic------------make i look

Agbabiaka o

Nwanwu pawpaw men- - -- - - - - - - - - - -Yawwwwwwwwwwwww shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hahahahaha! The babe fine no be small o. Na the type to see and start speaking in tongues - - - tongue
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by doyin13(m): 4:37am On Dec 31, 2007
I-man:

Be Afraid. . . .Be very afraid
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by grafikdon: 4:38am On Dec 31, 2007
I-man:

@Lady Dee

Somalian? I thought he was Russian, or what do you think of a name like Ivanov Puttinsky? Doesn't sound Somalian to me grin grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:38am On Dec 31, 2007
I-man:

@Lady Dee

Imam I-man, who tell you say I be Somalian? I can't tell the difference between Mogadishu and Mozambique. Biko rapu m aka. grin

I will invite the whole Nairaland to our wedding. grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Busta(f): 4:40am On Dec 31, 2007
lol

this is getting really interesting.

@debo,
nahh. . .no more love
love is dead.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by faketan(m): 4:40am On Dec 31, 2007
Doyin yoruba is written all over your face
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by grafikdon: 4:41am On Dec 31, 2007
Jokes apart, Lady Dee, grafikdon is hot inside and outside and by the time we are done with the marriage thingy, you'd find yourself singing to all who'd care to listen ''Don't you wish ya husband wuz hot like mine- - -donchya!?''
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:41am On Dec 31, 2007
Busta:

lol

this is getting really interesting.

@debo,
nahh. . .no more love
love is dead.

So Debo is professing love to Busta, while pursuing Lady Dee? This Debo is out!
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by faketan(m): 4:43am On Dec 31, 2007
Nke a karikwara Job application.
Employer. . Lady dee
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Busta(f): 4:43am On Dec 31, 2007
RichyBlacK:

So Debo is professing love to Busta, while pursuing Lady Dee? This Debo is out!

That is the way he rolls.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Iman3(m): 4:43am On Dec 31, 2007
grafikdon:

Somalian? I thought he was Russian, or what do you think of a name like Ivanov Puttinsky? Doesn't sound Somalian to me grin grin

You know these Somalians and there immigration runs na,I don see Somalian wey im name na Lim kim Chong

RichyBlacK:

Imam I-man, who tell you say I be Somalian? I can't tell the difference between Mogadishu and Mozambique. Biko rapu m aka. grin

I will invite the whole Nairaland to our wedding. grin

You think say na to get your Igbo friends to write in Igbo go cover up your Somalian origins? How come you are a founder of the Somalian People's Club?

grafikdon:

Jokes apart, Lady Dee, grafikdon is hot inside and outside and by the time we are done with the marriage thingy, yoo'd find yourself singing to all who'd care to listen ''Don ya wish a husband wuz hot like mine- - -donchya!?''

Menn,with lame yarns like that,you no get hope .How you go dey quote the Spice Girls? I don forget their name
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by doyin13(m): 4:44am On Dec 31, 2007
Come Come Come. . . .na competition be this abi na tease

and see as all you shameless men dey yeye unaself in front of woman

Sous ma pit
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by doyin13(m): 4:45am On Dec 31, 2007
I-man:

Menn,with lame yarns like that,you no get hope .How you go dey quote the Spice Girls? I don forget their name

LOL. . . .Confirmed my suspicions

Bloody GEEK
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by grafikdon: 4:48am On Dec 31, 2007
[/quote][quote author=I-man link=topic=102773.msg1807742#msg1807742 date=1199072631]

I think they are called the Kuli Kuli girls. grin

Noooo, I wasn't quoting kuli kuli girls, just stating the obvious (Somebody will be singing in tongues by the time we are done with the marriage thingy grin)
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:48am On Dec 31, 2007
doyin13:

Come Come Come. . . .na competition be this abi na tease

and see as all you shameless men dey yeye unaself in front of woman

Sous ma pit

Wetin be your own - we are not married yet. And we want to be with a woman that can cook okazi soup, oha soup, ofe nsala, with utara. Chai, hungry dey catch me now.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by faketan(m): 4:51am On Dec 31, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Wetin be your own - we are not married yet. And we want to be with a woman that can cook okazi soup, oha soup, ofe nsala, with utara. Chai, hungry dey catch me now.
nwanna imakwanu ife di mma
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:52am On Dec 31, 2007
faketan:

Nke a karikwara Job application.
Employer. . Lady dee

Di anyi, onwa e ru go job application.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Iman3(m): 4:53am On Dec 31, 2007
doyin13:

LOL. . . .Confirmed my suspicions

Bloody GEEK

Okoro,a geek wouldn't have recognised those lyrics. tongue

You dey wonder why Lady Dee no respond to you? With that picture in your profile,you have better chances of bagging a blind octogenarian lesbian grin

grafikdon:

I think they are called the Kuli Kuli girls. grin

Noooo, I wasn't quoting kuli kuli girls, just stating the obvious (Somebody will be singing in tongues by the time we are done with the marriage thingy grin)

Kuli Kuli girls?Na Hausa group? I sabi say one of them,the name end with Zinger or something.

Na the lamest yarns I have ever heard.I no want drop my chat up lines because its copyrighted by me.My words are like pre-intimacy to a woman!I no want make Lady Dee lose control of herself
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by doyin13(m): 4:57am On Dec 31, 2007
I-man:

Okoro,a geek wouldn't have recognised those lyrics. tongue

You dey wonder why Lady Dee no respond to you? With that picture in your profile,you have better chances of bagging a blind octogenarian lesbian grin

hehehehe. . .better than the nonagenarian bambiala you've been getting off with
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by grafikdon: 4:58am On Dec 31, 2007
I-man:

Kuli Kuli girls?Na Hausa group? I sabi say one of them,the name end with Zinger or something.

Na the lamest yarns I have ever heard.I no want drop my chat up lines because its copyrighted by me.My words are like pre-intimacy to a woman!I no want make Lady Dee lose control of herself

Oooooookay - - - I will watch from the sidelines, when you are all down and out out with black eyes and 'onu Ikputu', I will step in and claim what is mine tongue If worse comes to worst, I can always blame America for my loss - - - Death to America! grin grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by debosky(m): 5:01am On Dec 31, 2007
bambiala grin grin grin grin

I-man aka one minute man abeg comot for hia, your lecherous 250kg female groupies are calling for another dance grin

Busta hun, I'm done with all this. . .I don't wanna be a player no more. sad

I love you boo. . .I've cleaned up my act. What Can I do to Make you Love me? kiss kiss

Russian aka Richyblack, Lady dee doesn't roll with commies, leave Faketan to assume his rightful place beside the damsel wink

Doyin e be like say you have to wait for toyin to turn 18 first oh, no show for you hia tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland / Category Of People In Romanceland / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.