Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! (13724 Views)

I'm Searching For My Soulmate / Closed / Single Igbo Guys Where Can I Find You Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Busta(f): 1:17am On Dec 31, 2007
I-man:

Oya make una go sleep.Lady Dee don choose me already.We are already planning our traditional wedding in Umuahia grin

You are all invited grin

lol, guy no dey waste time at all oh!
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by ifyalways(f): 1:17am On Dec 31, 2007
heyma:

Bia!!! what is the meaning of that angry wink noo nwayo kita!!!

it simply means that as am typing this Debo and lady dee are putting heads together and addng finishing touches to their wedding plan. ngwa rest  tongue

lady deee weds debo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
adaora weds tochukwu.

what a combination.dem go born fine fine babies.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by heyma: 1:20am On Dec 31, 2007
Thank you I-man, ehh but you can now go to sleep oo. grin

I-man:

I dey tell you say na Debosky be that angry My crack squad of investigators have been able to trace the IP address .

The man come all the way from Bulawayo dey claim say im dey Osha angry
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 31, 2007
davidylan:

toyinrayo go and do your assignment . . . this is not an extension of Ekitiparapo.

LOL. . . fi awa ekiti sile jo tongue
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by niceuzor: 1:25am On Dec 31, 2007
lol this thread is interesting!
@poster
plz don't mind this entertainment scene! i'm the REAL igbo guy my Dad is related to the NEW president of Nigeria "Obasanjo" No sorry the next one, i guess u sabi them!
i'm sorry for coming in late is just that this guys NO SHARP to be your man.

Lady DEE Oya try me. wink
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 31, 2007
lady dee, abeg, you must choose debosky.
he's the only male in our family. . . our grandmas wants him to marry as soon as possible cry cry
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by LadyDee1(f): 1:27am On Dec 31, 2007
@ ifyalways.  a bu m ebe isuochi in abia state.
n gi wah kwanu?
Thanks for the replies, im stunned at how many replies dey for this thread ohh!!! Lol!!!
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 31, 2007
na wa even liberians have joined the race.  grin cheesy Wonders shall never end.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by heyma: 1:28am On Dec 31, 2007
Whew! Lady Dee so whatsup abeg no mind all them people. U don see them my messages
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by ifyalways(f): 1:29am On Dec 31, 2007
heyma:

Thank you I-man, ehh but you can now go to sleep oo. grin

tell him,tell him and i do hope he hears and heeds.
lady dee is taken ppl pls.
lets wish the newest couple the best and let the bride enjoy her groom.no side disttractions.

toyin see you in the bridal train.  cool
lady dee a bum onye arochukwu.saa anya gi mmiri nwanne.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Busta(f): 1:30am On Dec 31, 2007
na wahala be this oh! grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by ell77(f): 1:30am On Dec 31, 2007
toyinrayo:

lady dee, abeg, you must choose debosky.
he's the only male in our family. . . our grandmas wants him to marry as soon as possible cry cry

davidylan:

na wa even liberians have joined the race.  grin cheesy Wonders shall never end.

OMG! I can't stop laughing at these jokes AND insults! Guys and their competitiveness, I guess it is just some harmless fun though!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by niceuzor: 1:30am On Dec 31, 2007
na wa even liberians have joined the race
Sharrap there!
The babe no like you,na Liberian igbo guy the babe dey fine
abeg waka b4 i go use igbo finish you  cheesy
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by heyma: 1:31am On Dec 31, 2007
Lady Dee. These are just clowns angry

Lady Dee:

@ ifyalways. a bu m ebe isuochi in abia state.
n gi wah kwanu?
Thanks for the replies, im stunned at how many replies dey for this thread ohh!!! Lol!!!
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 31, 2007
Lady Dee . . . beware . . . Debosky is the highway to a rustic village in Osun State.
Imo state is next door neighbour to abia. infact i have been to abia before.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by faketan(m): 1:33am On Dec 31, 2007
hehehe lady dee na-ewu ewu. Gbadozia anya na mmiri ka i mara onye nke I ga-ahoro.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by heyma: 1:34am On Dec 31, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin
niceuzor:

Sharrap there!
The babe no like you,na Liberian igbo guy the babe dey fine
abeg waka before i go use igbo finish you cheesy
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by heyma: 1:35am On Dec 31, 2007
davidylan:

na wa even liberians have joined the race. grin cheesy Wonders shall never end.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by omogenaija(f): 1:36am On Dec 31, 2007
@ david toast lady Dee , wat r u waiting for ?
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by ell77(f): 1:37am On Dec 31, 2007
I think i am going to support Davidylan, Imo state has provided for me so maybe they have something to offer! Oya Daivdylan you have my backing! LadyDee see him oh!
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 31, 2007
omogenaija and ell77, na una biko! Imo rules! grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by niceuzor: 1:38am On Dec 31, 2007
omogenaija:

@ david toast lady Dee , what r u waiting for ?
He is not Sharp like me, Relax i'm waiting for Lady Dee respond cheesy
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Iman3(m): 1:39am On Dec 31, 2007
ell77:

I think i am going to support Davidylan, Imo state has provided for me so maybe they have something to offer! Oya Daivdylan you have my backing! LadyDee see him oh!

You are supporting someone from Birnin Kebbi? What about me who is from Abia State? A true son of the soil!Titled man and born and bred in Igbo land!
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 31, 2007
what!! shocked

**JUST GOT A LETTER**

dear toyin,
i am david's sister. my brother has been very naughty. i see that he is even making up being "half-igbo" on a forum. he's not igbo o. he's Hausa. plz, forgive him though.

name withheld,
davidylan's sis

Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by omogenaija(f): 1:42am On Dec 31, 2007
niceuzor:

He is not Sharp like me, Relax i'm waiting for Lady Dee respond cheesy

abeg go n jump !! david has lady dee  tongue
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by niceuzor: 1:44am On Dec 31, 2007
toyinrayo - thanks for that mails he is OUT. Lady Dee say something to me plz.

I-man - So you join for the race abi. son of the soil indeed. grin

omogenaija - you dey try me abi, you just watch and see cool
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by heyma: 1:44am On Dec 31, 2007
ell77:

Nne, Split that comment into I think - for davidylan; keep thinking for him. i am going to support- heyma; that's what counts.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by LadyDee1(f): 1:46am On Dec 31, 2007
@ ifyalways eeyah thats nice, ibu ezubo m madu. dalu

@debo wats up now, holla me when you can sha, private message me and i'll send u my email.

To everyone I cudnt stop laughing at the replies!!  grin grin Im a true abiab babe but dont mind exploring IMO, ANAMBRA or wateva as long as you get pure pure igb blood wey dey flow thru ur veins!! LOL!
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 31, 2007
niceuzor, your own case no even merit consideration . . . Liberia is not on the list of countries Lady Dee has on her horizon. Greet your president for us.

Back to serious issues: toyinrayo . . . u better rebuke the devil that sent you that yeye letter.

I-hausaMan, u better wake up, at best i can invite you for our wedding.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Uche2nna(m): 1:47am On Dec 31, 2007
I-man:

You are supporting someone from Birnin Kebbi? What about me who is from Abia State? A true son of the soil!Titled man and born and bred in Igbo land!

cheesy
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by niceuzor: 1:50am On Dec 31, 2007
davidylan - And how did you know i'm in liberia when i stated Nigeria here. undecided
Guy Simple mistake you OUT. cheesy
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by faketan(m): 1:51am On Dec 31, 2007
Lady dee, ok I have come.

Abia go m. Bia ka anyi karia. So I that we willtake it up from there.
No mind all these people.

Ahu di mkpa ahu ogologo imi ya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland / Category Of People In Romanceland / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.