Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! (13731 Views)

I'm Searching For My Soulmate / Closed / Single Igbo Guys Where Can I Find You Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:02am On Dec 31, 2007
Lady Dee,

Omalicha nwa, biko leave all these small boys alone, I am the man for you - case closed! The complete package, everything you ever desire - name it, you've got it.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by LadyDee1(f): 4:03am On Dec 31, 2007
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Iman3(m): 4:03am On Dec 31, 2007
doyin13:

Ol bob-----------woman still dey find man for this life times

Anyway they call me 'Okoro feeling funky'

Holla

Person comot from KwaZulu Natal,dey call himself "Okoro"

Okoro no be typical Zulu name.Are you Okoro Buthelezi ?
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by omogenaija(f): 4:04am On Dec 31, 2007
ok busta

@ debo
everything u own in the box to the left tongue
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 31, 2007
doyin13:

Ol bob-----------woman still dey find man for this life times

Anyway they call me 'Okoro looking sexy''

Holla
LOL. . .ibo lo ti wa?
this onw am 100% he's yoruba. . .toyin---> doyin. . lady dee, got the idea?
am yoruba so this bobo is yoruba too . . so doyin, you're disqualified tongue
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by grafikdon: 4:04am On Dec 31, 2007
If Busta wants a yoruba man, I am right here. - - - Busta, forget about the gworo crunching Alhaji Debongida for, grafikdon (real name Adeyemi) is the sugar in your tea and the match that lights your mrijuana (if you're into that stuff).
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by ikamefa(f): 4:05am On Dec 31, 2007
debosky:

@ Lady Dee don't mess up a happy home aight? Busta and me have gone through a lot and we'll make it through this wink

Busta love, don't let them come between us, what we have is so real and so beautiful. . .too precious to lose kiss

I-man stop projecting your cleavage ogling ways on me, I am a decent and upstanding gent, no dirt on me tongue

Yoruba boy she isn't interested in you so gerrout of hia and take your drunken sidekick [b]Ika [/b]with you tongue

ntorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! " grin " sip slowly and sweetly on that Loserade cheesy cheesy cheesy LMAO

bia I-man osisso come and claim your wife oh! grin grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 31, 2007
omogenaija:

ok busta

@ debo
everything u own in the box to the left tongue

**looked in the box**
wow. . .only a t-shirt and some barbie dolls? lipsrsealedtongue lol
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:05am On Dec 31, 2007
Lady Dee, your dad would be supremely happy for bringing home a solid Igbo guy. Try me and see.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by LadyDee1(f): 4:06am On Dec 31, 2007
@ RichyBlack    theres no pic just okada and a hommer?   which side  u from?  
@ I man  u never sent da pic, how i go tell pupsy who my future husband is now!!! tongue wink
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by omogenaija(f): 4:06am On Dec 31, 2007
richyblack if thats ur hummer then toast this yoruba babe wink
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:07am On Dec 31, 2007
omogenaija:

richyblack if thats your hummer then toast this yoruba babe wink

That's just one of my hummer - I use it whenever I fall in Eko from Chi-town.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by omogenaija(f): 4:08am On Dec 31, 2007
can u dash me kiss kiss
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:08am On Dec 31, 2007
Lady Dee:

@ RichyBlack theres no pic just okada and a hommer? which side u from?
@ I man u never sent da pic, how i go tell pupsy who my future husband is now!!! tongue wink

Adamma, I'm from Amankalu, Alayi, in Abia State.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Iman3(m): 4:09am On Dec 31, 2007
Lady Dee:

@ I man u never sent da pic, how i go tell pupsy who my future husband is now!!! tongue wink

I'm going to send it.Don't worry2mrw i'm off to the photo studio Once you have gazed upon His Sexiness,you would be truly hooked.

Lady Dee:

@ RichyBlack theres no pic just okada and a hommer? which side u from?

Na the Okada be im own.The guy na Somalian so no even waste your time.

ikamefa:

ntorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! " grin " sip slowly and sweetly on that Loserade cheesy cheesy cheesy LMAO

bia I-man osisso come and claim your wife oh! grin grin

No mind the Alhaji.He is just peeved that his cover has been blown. grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by omogenaija(f): 4:10am On Dec 31, 2007
richy leave lady dee alone n commot for here  wink
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by doyin13(m): 4:12am On Dec 31, 2007
@I man

Ol bob- - - - - -wetin be ya own. Na since yesterday you dey put hand for my eye. Mind yaself. You sound like a Yoruba. The bloody playa haters.

@Toyin

Your turn go soon reach. Bya. Three more years and you will be legal. tongue

@LadyDee

Babyboo--------come let me take you on major trips

Make I dey order bottle of Yagos and Somersaulting chicken for you
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:12am On Dec 31, 2007
omogenaija:

can u dash me kiss kiss

Chai, you for talk since now, my brother don ask me first. No worry, I go see wetin I fit do.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by debosky(m): 4:12am On Dec 31, 2007
who be dis grafikdon of a fellow? Bushman angry your relatives are still going about naked in the Koma Mountains grin grin

Busta baby you know that no one can love you like I do. . .please give me one more chance. . .Save Room for Our Love baby kiss kiss

RichyBlack is a communist Russian, he is not even black shocked shocked

don't go with him Lady dee. . .pick the congolese pole dancer instead grin grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:14am On Dec 31, 2007
Lady Dee,

I'm already planning a Caribbean Cruise for our stage-1 honeymoon. Stage-2 na whatever you talk we go do.

Leave these guys alone. M bu the real deal.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by omogenaija(f): 4:15am On Dec 31, 2007
richyblack lets become official  grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 4:16am On Dec 31, 2007
doyin13:

@Toyin

Your turn go soon reach. Bya. Three more years and you will be legal. tongue
here am already legal jo. age is but a number tongue and i got 2 months left to be 18 tongue
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:16am On Dec 31, 2007
omogenaija:

richy leave lady dee alone n commot for here wink

Shuo! My sister wetin now? I'm also looking for my missing rib. This one na my Abia sister! Up Abia! God's own state!
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by omogenaija(f): 4:17am On Dec 31, 2007
i'm willing to learn , now grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by grafikdon: 4:17am On Dec 31, 2007
@Debongida, that was a well deserved compliment, because last time I checked, your clansmen were dancing upside down, buck naked in the rain forests of Ndwandwe- - - grin

Busta deserves an Ogbomosho hunk like me. The beautiful picture of moi in my profile speaks volumes tongue
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by LadyDee1(f): 4:18am On Dec 31, 2007
@ RichyBlack   we ta m photo gi, ka m leya? Or just holla me privatley via my email,
@ debosky   R U STLL THERE??!!! OH BOY UR YANS DON EXPIRE FOR DIS PLACE OHHH!! FLY!! grin wink
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by debosky(m): 4:19am On Dec 31, 2007
yeye grafikdon why you change your real name from rafiki the monkey? grin grin

gerrout from here mafriend! Busta is MINE and that is FINAL tongue

Richy wetin happen to your Israeli babe? or you want me to call osisi here to expose you? grin

lady Dee leave me jare. . .I poured out my heart to you and you rejected me cry cry cry
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:20am On Dec 31, 2007
debosky:

who be this grafikdon of a fellow? Bushman angry your relatives are still going about naked in the Koma Mountains grin grin

Busta baby you know that no one can love you like I do. . .please give me one more chance. . .Save Room for Our Love baby kiss kiss

RichyBlack is a communist Russian, he is not even black shocked shocked

don't go with him Lady dee. . .pick the congolese pole dancer instead grin grin

Mu wa onye Russia? Alu e me ooo! grin

I can't even tell the difference between Leningrad and Moscow. I am solid Igbo guy, no long story inside.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Busta(f): 4:21am On Dec 31, 2007
Chai,

Busta don suffer oh undecided

wey toyin dey?
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by faketan(m): 4:22am On Dec 31, 2007
Richblack nnoo.
So gi bu onye igbo batara ebea mu ka huru.

Bia Lady dee,
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by doyin13(m): 4:23am On Dec 31, 2007
Ol bob- - - - - -The babe no even respond to me at all. . .

I am losing my touch o

****WALKS OUTSIDE TO THE ROAD. . . .LADY WALKING PAST WALKS INTO A LAMP-POST****

Hehehehehehe. . . .I still got it men tokwanu
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by grafikdon: 4:24am On Dec 31, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Mu wa onye Russia? Alu e me ooo! grin

I can't even tell the difference between Leningrad and Moscow. I am solid Igbo guy, no long story inside.

Woman power! Lady Dee I hail o - - - see as Richy change his nationality with immediate alacrity- - - from Ivanov Putinsky of St. Petersburg (Russia) to Polycarp Nwankwo - - - grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland / Category Of People In Romanceland / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.