Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,961 members, 7,866,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

"love" Does It Still Exist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "love" Does It Still Exist (913 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! / "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"love" Does It Still Exist by Eddygreat(m): 11:24am On Dec 31, 2007
[center]At time I begin to wonder if love still exist due to the way most Nigerians male/female are taking it.

Love is suppose to be an intense feeling of affection related to a sense of strong loyalty or profound oneness. But it is not so in this case.

You can imagine a guy who once told his girlfriend that he loves her very much still cheating on her, so also a girl who says she love her guy very much moving with other guys. Is it what we call love. I'm confuse, I don't know if love truly still exit. [/center]
Re: "love" Does It Still Exist by yimiton(f): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2007
Yes, love still exists and it can be very sweet if both partners are true to each other.
Re: "love" Does It Still Exist by iice(f): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2007
Despite being a cynic. . .i have seen it. . .it does exist but very rare
Re: "love" Does It Still Exist by blackgucci(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2007
@ iice

what nourishes you kills you?
Re: "love" Does It Still Exist by iice(f): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2007
Yes blackgucci
Re: "love" Does It Still Exist by blackgucci(m): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2007
and that will be?
Re: "love" Does It Still Exist by iice(f): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2007
For me to know. . .and for others not to bother wondering
Re: "love" Does It Still Exist by saucekid(m): 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2007
uhm. . . . . . . . . .
Re: "love" Does It Still Exist by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2007
@post
Yes
Re: "love" Does It Still Exist by Don1DeMaco: 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2007
it exists only in the movies. wake up ur still sleeping

it takes the grace of God to attain what is called love.

there is nothing wrong in loving somebody and to love having sex with another person. they are mutually exclusive even though we like uniting them.
Re: "love" Does It Still Exist by 9star(m): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2007
Most relationships in 9jah is based on selfishness.
partners date eachoda cus of wat dey intend to gain from the oda person
which in most cases doesnt portray the real meaning of love.
So personally,i dont believe in love.
Re: "love" Does It Still Exist by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 01, 2008
I don't know.
Re: "love" Does It Still Exist by afroasian(m): 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2008
Love does not exist.

Love is actually whatever you call it. Love joins two people. Love also separates two people = hate.
Re: "love" Does It Still Exist by MrInfo1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2008
love don't cost a thing
Re: "love" Does It Still Exist by blackgucci(m): 8:36am On Jan 02, 2008
iice:

For me to know. . .and for others not to bother wondering

goodluck, dont die!
Re: "love" Does It Still Exist by iice(f): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2008
Thank you grin
Re: "love" Does It Still Exist by blackgucci(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2008
you are welcome
Re: "love" Does It Still Exist by rosquare(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2008
yes! yes !! and yes!!! again
true love still exist,and it exists everywhere.
and there is more than enough for everyone.
CAN'T YOU SEE IT
if you can't, its because u are refusing to attract it.
you are focusing your mind on the fact that it doesn't
exist;and by doing that you are scaring true love away.
IF YOU WANT IT, DONT LOOK FOR IT. JUST SEE YOURSELF
HAVING IT, AND IT WILL FIND YOU.
Re: "love" Does It Still Exist by Onchedu(m): 11:49am On May 19, 2010
That's like asking if God still exists.
Re: "love" Does It Still Exist by kemisuga(f): 12:35pm On May 19, 2010
Well I know Agape Love still exists, about worldly love I dont know. lipsrsealed
Re: "love" Does It Still Exist by petebor02(m): 12:44pm On May 19, 2010
kemisuga:

Well I know Agape Love still exists, about worldly love I dont know. lipsrsealed
worldly love? dont understand. but it seems u are hurt.
Re: "love" Does It Still Exist by Onchedu(m): 12:47pm On May 19, 2010
kemisuga:

Worldly and love are two words that just do not go. The contrast in meaning is just to sharp to relate those two.

There is no true love in the world. Darkness covers the earth and the heart of man is self seeking. There is nothing self seeking in love.

if what U mean is sensual love which is erotic love or brotherly love then I must say those are incomplete if they are not born of agape.

We confuse love too much. Mankind wants to get the best out of life without having to relate it to the source of it. No man can truly love with the love that is real and meaningful and satisfying unless that man first understands the love of God for mankind and learns to love like God.

Love is deeper than a feeling and richer and more rewarding when the lover reaches to the painstaking depths of its meaning to express it t the lover. Most people prefer to stop on the surface and when the feelings fade they quit on it.
Re: "love" Does It Still Exist by tweetch(f): 9:11pm On May 19, 2010
yes true love exists but the thing is just that either of the partners are not true with each other,for instance a girl who is in love with a guy who does not love her but is in love with someone else.there's also the story of a guy wh's in love with a girl who doesn't love him.
Re: "love" Does It Still Exist by TheGeneral(m): 11:20pm On May 19, 2010
love is man's means to satisfy himself while sex is man's means to satisfy his partner
Re: "love" Does It Still Exist by abrahym(m): 12:44am On May 20, 2010
yeah poster but it begins with you
Re: "love" Does It Still Exist by boomii(f): 10:52am On May 20, 2010
How many of this threads exist? the answer is so simple = love exist but its like looking for a pin in an hay sack.

(1) (Reply)

She Kissed Her Ex Virtually In My Very Before, Read And Drop A Comment / Valentine Lyrics / Bad Valentine Experiiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.