Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

How White Women Really Feel About Black Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How White Women Really Feel About Black Men (13754 Views)

How do you really feel after s*x? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2012
I cant bold but *5 u call West Af socities unfair women cuz they favor men with the children etc..but yet u praise western/usadoes the same but for women suddenly its not unfair anymore..can i tell us what u really want? Equallity or dominance over men.if yoj want equallity u should start blaming every unfir laws ....cuz if u keep doing what ur sis have always done people will always considr u as a bunch of frustrated[ women/dykes.my 2cents.. i will not quote all the jumping to one point to another one ..
carefreewannabe:

1. Yes, feminism is seeking to change the perception, behavior and gender roles. for the purpose of achieving certain rights.
2. Promiscuity may be genetic? Are you saying that you believe that a race is genetically predestined to be promiscuous due to their DNA?
3. I don't understand the bold part. It's a contradiction.
4. A patriarchic system can never be egalitarian. The one excludes the other.
5. Women were not oppressed in West Africa?? Are you sure? What about "laws" ensuring that after a woman leaves her husband FOR WHATEVER REASON THEIR CHILDREN STAY WITH HIM? Are you saying this protects women and guarantees them rights? NO! It takes even the most natural right from them, that of a mother.
6. Feminism was not about lesbians. Women (e.g. USA) were able to survive without men long before the feminist movement started. I recommend that you do your research again.
7. And please don't get it twisted, it's not about the battle of the sexes.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2012
Sorry m on my pjone ..people try to understand thanjks
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: I cant bold but *5 u call West Af socities unfair women cuz they favor men with the children etc..but yet u praise western/usadoes the same but for women suddenly its not unfair anymore..[/b]can i tell us what u really want? Equallity or dominance over men.[b]if yoj want equallity u should start blaming every unfir laws ....cuz if u keep doing what ur sis have always done people will always considr u as a bunch of frustrated[ women/dykes.my 2cents.. i will not quote all the jumping to one point to another one ..

I didn't praise Western societies!
And I AM BLAMING every law that is unjust. In fact, an unjust law is not law at all but oppression. women and men alike can be discriminated against by law.
Read all my posts carefully! If you don't have the time or pleasure to do so, don't quote me wrong pls. Thank you.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I didn't praise Western societies!
And I AM BLAMING every law that is unjust. In fact, an unjust law is not law at all but oppression. women and men alike can be discriminated against by law.
Read all my posts carefully! If you don't have the time or pleasure to do so, don't quote me wrong pls. Thank you.
can u explain then what u mean .by it takes the most natural right away from them? Cuz it seems to me u assume that women right(natural lmao) is to stay with the baby no matter what..by tmthis statement u blame the societies(In this case West Af) which go against this natural right therefore u praise those who protect this so called natural right.common sense..since i might b wrong ..could u pleaseexplain your *5 to me? Thanks..btw i read all yours comments dnt worry ..my phone is just gaying nd i dnt want to quote all the contradictions u said here
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2012
Yoo pleep could u open a thread about feminism ..i would like to know more about it...but internet is flooded with their propagand..thanks budd
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: can u explain then what u mean .by it takes the most natural right away from them? Cuz it seems to me u assume that women right(natural lmao) is to stay with the baby no matter what..by tmthis statement u blame the societies(In this case West Af) which go against this natural right therefore u praise those who protect this so called natural right.common sense..since i might b wrong ..could u pleaseexplain your *5 to me? Thanks..btw i read all yours comments dnt worry ..my phone is just gaying nd i dnt want to quote all the contradictions u said here

If you say that a mother has no right to keep her children after divorce and that the children belong to the father, you take her children away from her. Claiming that ALL fathers can take good care of their children is rubbish. Claiming that fathers can take better care of their children than ALL mothers is ignorance and dangerous, especially for the children. It's the same as granting the mother custody and giving the father fewer rights just because he is the father.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2012
As we can all see from this topic feminsim has turned women into monsters. One by one men are begining to loose the love respect they once had for the opposite sex.

Now there is a male version of feminsim springing up that will change gender relations forever. You can see it comming up all over the internet and real life. Men just dont like women like they used too, and its all because of the bulldyke feminists. In good patriachies women were valued and pedestalized, but in the future they will be on thier own seen as dangerous and unlovable. Modern man is reverting back to a fear and distrust of females. I truley feel bad that there are many good women who will be caught in the crosshairs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyenSX4XSZA
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2012
pleep: As we can all see from this topic feminsim has turned women into monsters. One by one men are begining to loose the love respect they once had for the opposite sex.

Now there is a male version of feminsim springing up that will change gender relations forever. You can see it comming up all over the internet and real life. Men just dont like women like they used too, and its all because of the bulldykes like mrs chima. In good patriachies women were valued and pedestalized, but in the future they will be on thier own seen as dangerous and unlovable. Modern man is reverting back to a fear and distrust of females. I truley feel bad that there are many good women who will be caught in the crosshairs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyenSX4XSZA

you are paranoid! honestly. no offence intended this time but you're paranoid.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2012
U see ur logic anyway now u r sincere and show us how biased u are..
My belief r the moste stable(financially.mentally etc) should/must take the baby ..there is no such thing as natural right .this is where u failed stop being sentimental or biased(gender biased) ....now what if men start making their list of natural or god given right? Lets say all the decision making position belong to us ..how does it sound?
carefreewannabe:

If you say that a mother has no right to keep her children after divorce and that the children belong to the father, you take her children away from her. Claiming that ALL fathers can take good care of their children is rubbish. Claiming that fathers can take better care of their children than ALL mothers is ignorance and dangerous, especially for the children. It's the same as granting the mother custody and giving the father fewer rights just because he is the father.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 03, 2012
stop talking shit cameroonpride. you have a nice attitude but you're attacking the wrong person.

it's a natural right of every parent, male or female, to have custody of their child(ren). unless they are mentally retarded or sick and so dangerous to their children or heavy drug addicts or similar. am tired of you people. you are not trying to understand but to win. don't try to prove me wrong.as you said, you know too little about the topic. but IMMEDIATELY you're taking the position of someone who wants to make feminism appear like a devil act and deadly sin just because this man considers women a danger. feminism was about women's rights and still is, if you have a problem wit it I pity your wives and daughters.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 12:50am On Nov 03, 2012
Po Cares....bless your heart. kiss kiss kiss kiss

You know you got to use pictures right? Words are too advance for them. grin grin grin grin
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 12:55am On Nov 03, 2012
carefreewannabe: stop talking shit cameroonpride. you have a nice attitude but you're attacking the wrong person.

it's a natural right of every parent, male or female, to have custody of their child(ren). unless they are mentally retarded or sick and so dangerous to their children or heavy drug addicts or similar. am tired of you people. you are not trying to understand but to win. don't try to prove me wrong.as you said, you know too little about the topic. but IMMEDIATELY you're taking the position of someone who wants to make feminism appear like a devil act and deadly sin just because this man considers women a danger. [size=33pt]feminism was about women's rights and still is, if you have a problem wit it I pity your wives and daughters[/size].

Whooooooo low blow. Damn. lipsrsealed Girl...you said wives as in plural...you know these nigglets trifling as hell. grin
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 3:54am On Nov 03, 2012
carefreewannabe:

you are paranoid! honestly. no offence intended this time but you're paranoid.
paranoid what am i scared of? i actually think the MRM is a good thing it will be interesting to watch the changes in society.

Dont respond to me again, i honestly dont care what you think. Belive what you want its not my problem. Gender relations are going to be seriously skrewed up in the future and its your faults.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 3:56am On Nov 03, 2012
Why are you guys mentioning wives and daughters... what do women like you have to do with them? i'd be damned if i married a woman like mrs chima. wtf kinda nonsense it that?

You guys were born to be single mothers... and you will die single mothers. That is all you are and ever will be.. a burden to society.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by tavon(m): 11:10am On Nov 03, 2012
am sure the video was made by an angry black woman lol
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
20 hours later and that slobbering and vapid nigglet still bleeding like a little biatch. That was some good ole country azzwhooping!

Buahahhahabababbabababba!
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
20 hours later and that slobbering and vapid nigglet still bleeding like a little biatch. That was some good ole country azzwhooping!

Buahahhahabababbabababba!

1. note that he wanted to leave and stop talking to us a long time ago wink
2. I am still looking for his definition of the EVIL thing shocked called feminism cool
3. yeah, I said wives on purpose 'cause the next feminist wave will be led by ME and polygamy will be replaced by polyandry. now watch the little boys die from fear grin
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2012
When i said im out i mean im done talking to you guys. I'm serious about that. During that little discussion i tried very hard to be reasonable and logical with you and it failed.

You are just like mrs chima it just took longer to show your true colors. Just ignore me and i will ignore you, that is a fair agreement. I would loose my dignity as a man if i stooped to your level.

And p.s you guys should stop using female attributes like menstruation to describe 'weakness'. The only weak females are you guys because you are not strong enough to be real ladies.

1 Like

Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2012
carefreewannabe:

1. note that he wanted to leave and stop talking to us a long time ago wink
2. I am still looking for his definition of the EVIL thing shocked called feminism cool
3. yeah, I said wives on purpose 'cause the next feminist wave will be led by ME and polygamy will be replaced by polyandry. now watch the little boys die from fear grin

You know damn well trifling nigglets are not accepting the idea of polandry! It makes them feel like manbitches when a woman take control and do a better job than them.

Who run this mofo....girls!!
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 04, 2012
Lmao Page 3 Mrs Chima Calls Black Kenichi a Fagggot.....lol

https://www.nairaland.com/1010131/outside-nigeria-cultures-west-africa/3#12689659

Black Kenichi: The Bete are a good looking bunch of people. What's up with Ivorian men being tall, muscular and good looking. NO HOMO

^..lol find me one straight dude who would write some boolshitt like this
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 04, 2012
Chima stay bending pleep over and giving him the long leg right up the Rectumm and dude just takes it everytime, with his cheeks spread.

..Pleep is going to end up with a white woman by the time he reaches 23...dude just can't handle these black women.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2012
Royal how desperate for my attention are you? I ignore this nigga on like 3 threads now hes getting mad. Look dude, i am aware the stuff i wrote is offensive to alot of people. I know you were raised by a single mother, but you need to man up. You act just like mrs chima, you cant even talk without making perverted insults and trying to fight someone.

Please grow up. This is the internet there is no need to get upset about anything you see here.

1 Like

Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 04, 2012
pleep: Royal how desperate for my attention are you? I ignore this nigga on like 3 threads now hes getting mad. Look dude, i am aware the stuff i wrote is offensive to alot of people. I know you were raised by a single mother, but you need to man up. You act just like mrs chima, you cant even talk without making perverted insults and trying to fight someone.

Please grow up. This is the internet there is no need to get upset about anything you see here.

YOU insulted his innocent mother and you are accusing other people of "pervert insults"?
again, a problem with your logic.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2012
^
pleep: When i said im out i mean im done talking to you guys. I'm serious about that. During that little discussion i tried very hard to be reasonable and logical with you and it failed.

You are just like mrs chima it just took longer to show your true colors. Just ignore me and i will ignore you, that is a fair agreement. I would loose my dignity as a man if i stooped to your level.

And p.s you guys should stop using female attributes like menstruation to describe 'weakness'. The only weak females are you guys because you are not strong enough to be real ladies.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 04, 2012
Get out of here and I will ignore you. You wanted to get out a long time ago. What's the problem? As long as you don't stop this discussion, I have every right to take a stand.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 9:38am On Nov 04, 2012
I don't want to talk to you anymore so leave me alone. Why is that so hard for people.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
pleep: Royal how desperate for my attention are you? I ignore this nigga on like 3 threads now hes getting mad. Look dude, i am aware the stuff i wrote is offensive to alot of people. I know you were raised by a single mother, but you need to man up. You act just like mrs chima, you cant even talk without making perverted insults and trying to fight someone.

@pleep
Royal is a typical example of a man that has been screwed over by feminist inspired black community. Well and truly pathetic excuse for half black american male.
It takes a lot more than calling me a gay to insult me.
As for Mrs. Chima. Just a typical black feminist. A useless hungry ghost that hurls racial and sexual orientated insults when shes losing a debate. Like a white supremacist, nationalist etc.

1 Like

Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
pleep: When i said im out i mean im done talking to you guys. I'm serious about that. During that little discussion i tried very hard to be reasonable and logical with you and it failed.

Feminists and simps like royal will never understand the bottom paragraph.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
carefreewannabe:
YOU insulted his innocent mother and you are accusing other people of "pervert insults"?
again, a problem with your logic.
is single mon an insult? Jst asking
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: is single mon an insult? Jst asking

It isn't in my vocabulary but it is in his. Re-read.
He also called his mother other words. Re-read.

I am outta here.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2012
^ good. cuz your not making any sense.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
Short Fella Pleep, I call it like i see it, Whether or not a 5'4" inch insecure little Nigerian like you gets offended or not is not my Concern Brother.

From What i have read in this thread, Are 2 insecure little boys who seem to struggle at competing with the "dominance" of an Aggressive Woman.

Which results in a 5'4" inch guy who spams nairaland constantly with Anti Feminism threads and preaching about the 1960s and 1970s about how "once upon a time women did not hit men" Despite him only being 18 years of Age.....

....lol

..."Feminism"...Yes Blame feminism for your inability to properly engage in a discourse where the "female" talks back and is not Submissive.

Yes...."Feminism"...Blame Feminism for your inability to take criticism regarding your Unattractive Picture that was plastered all across Nairaland and Repeatedly Clowned by Various Females.....

Little Guy.. I call it Like i see It. undecided........ grin

Short Men, particularly Men deemed "Unattractive" And Short...tend to have insecurity issues...Which is why they can compile an entire post history of Degrading Black Women on Various threads for an entire 3 year time period.

Is it not Obvious from the last 10 pages of your post history you have a problem with Black Women? Particularly Black Aggressive women who like to belittle(lol) you and Emasculate you?...Lmao

If you notice, Even your "reply" towards me(Despite you claiming to be so called ignoring me) has a rebuttal and attack on "Black Women" in your very Post...

Your Insecurity sees any "Attacker" as a Black Female....

Could this be the Reason you Bloviate All day long about your distaste for Darkskin Women and "Feminism"?

Could it be from the Black "Feminist" women who bullied you at school?...during your small 18 years of existence on this earth?.

...lol Little Fella, an attack on "Feminism" is not the Solution to your Insecurities, Added Length,Girth And Height are. ...... wink

Sincerely Yours, The Short Man Complex Psychologist...Dr. Royal

Keep Your Head Up Little Fella. cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Would You Date An Atheist? / Share Your NYSC Romance Experience / The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.