Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

How White Women Really Feel About Black Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How White Women Really Feel About Black Men (13775 Views)

How do you really feel after s*x? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
MrsChima: Work that neck, Queen Rupaul! grin grin. LMAO at me need sidekicks. grin grin. Make sure you get yours nigga. cheesy

Only Queens would bring up feminism as a comeback. No wonder white women feel sorry for your likes.

White women...stop coddling these Queen niggers! angry

Typical feminazi comeback accusing a man of being gay. You're not very original or smart..................Oh right I forgot who I'm dealing with.
No facts to offer but just pathetic irrational retorts like this:

MrsChima: White women...stop coddling these Queen niggers! angry
So Black men dating white women makes black men gay?
Seriously go back to school!
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Truckpusher(m): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
MrsChima1:

If ALL WOMEN ARE BAD then that mean the manbitches on Nairaland who have claimed that they have good wives, girlfriends, mothers, sisters, and aunts lied! grin grin grin grin
O yeah! we lie about everything just to get close to your panties tongue
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 3:44am On Jul 18, 2014
BlackKenichi:
Typical feminazi comeback accusing a man of being gay. You're not very original or smart..................Oh right I forgot who I'm dealing with.
No facts to offer but just pathetic irrational retorts like this:

So Black men dating white women makes black men gay?
Seriously go back to school!

Nigga...that's all? Where is Fagstranger? You sucks!

why would I expect anything but trash from YOU? Of course...you won't admit I am smart and original cos then it would make YOU a non-FACTOR! Duh.

THIS NIGGA SAID GO BACK TO SCHOOL AFTER HIS VAPID AZZ SAID I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO SCHOOL!

White women don't have nothing to do with YOU being a flaming gay however they are huge supporters of your kind. They need to stop the coddling!
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 3:45am On Jul 18, 2014
Truckpusher: O yeah! we lie about everything just to get close to your panties tongue

You ain't shit! angry
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
MrsChima:

Nigga...that's all? Where is Fagstranger? You sucks!
That's the best you've got?

MrsChima: why would I expect anything but trash from YOU? Of course...you won't admit I am smart and original cos then it would make YOU a non-FACTOR! Duh.
Yet you're speaking to a NON-FACTOR. As I said You bring no facts just insults.

MrsChima: THIS NIGGA SAID GO BACK TO SCHOOL AFTER HIS VAPID AZZ SAID I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO SCHOOL!
When did I say that? Prove it please.

MrsChima: White women don't have nothing to do with YOU being a flaming gay however they are huge supporters of your kind. They need to stop the coddling!
If anything white women are for more likely to coddle black feminazis. After all it was a white woman that started black feminism! Try harder!
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
BlackKenichi:
You're not very good at insults aren't negro bedwench!?

You have changed your original comment...make up your mind guy nigga.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
BlackKenichi:
That's the best you've got?

Yet you're speaking to a NON-FACTOR. As I said You bring no facts just insults.

When did I say that? Prove it please.

If anything white women are for more likely to coddle black feminazis. After all it was a white woman that started black feminism! Try harder!

You sucks horribly after wasting hours composing this repetitive shit..you are pathetic.

Hit harder gay bish.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
MrsChima:

You sucks horribly after wasting hours composing this repetitive shit..you are pathetic.

Hit harder gay bish.
Yet you still comment!
let me guess you next comment - "You're Gay" wink
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 2:23am On Jul 20, 2014
BlackKenichi:
Yet you still comment!
let me guess you next comment - "You're Gay" wink

Good boy....first step to success...admitting that you are a pathetic gay. cheesy
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 2:31am On Jul 20, 2014
MrsChima:

Good boy....first step to success...admitting that you are a pathetic gay. cheesy
Me being "successful" by following your parameters is like a Jew being successful according to Hitler
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
Such a bullshit video. I dont care if guy rich or poor. Id rather have average guy and grow together than be in golden cage. Doesnt matter what race it is.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by ololo12: 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
I'm sorry Sire, @ cap28. I've got this soft spot for white ladies. Trust me, it doesn't have anything to do with self hate, or lack of self love. I just can't help it, I just feel that way. I'm pro African as can be. But I find myself attracted to 'em white ladies.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by cap28: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
ololo12:
I'm sorry Sire, @ cap28. I've got this soft spot for white ladies. Trust me, it doesn't have anything to do with self hate, or lack of self love. I just can't help it, I just feel that way. I'm pro African as can be. But I find myself attracted to 'em white ladies.

Bros no need to apologise, I've got nothing against interracial relationships if they are based on genuine love but I find that too many brothers date white girls because they think they are better than black girls which is not true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St / ok / 'Happy Birthday To My Pillar'- Khole Celebrates Denrele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.