Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) (17142 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Beautiful But Still Single... / Ladies Please Choose Wisely...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2012
timilehin007:
♈ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇υ̲̣̥ в̍̍̍̍̊e̶̲̥̅̊ bread?
werin do ur palasa?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by azubukograce: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2012
i don't need a husband.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by dokkyelele(f): 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2012
no serious guy out there for now.....not even here in Nairaland
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by montero4relo(m): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2012
Still Searching....if u are up let me know
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by Truman155(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2012
honeycandy: None of the above jare. In a relationship, waiting for him to pop the will you marry me question wink
incase he dosnt pop the question ¿i am single and ready 2 be ya rebound guy....ps just say the magic words and i wil be urs
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by kinchiso(m): 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2012
Who the hell banned my IKEKINGS profile?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by pat077: 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2012
wanting a civil union.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by freecocoa(f): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2012
Make una wait o.

So i can't be 19 or what?see wahala o angry
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by suco50(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2012
Ee easy to marry? Even me - I'm jst a week & 2 days old in marriage & I can tell you a book full of experience !
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by funkydoc(m): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2012
Oops
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
The last option seems to be the best
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2012
suco_50: Ee easy to marry? Even me - I'm jst a week & 2 days old in marriage & I can tell you a book full of experience !
LMAO!!! gist me abeg!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by honeycandy(f): 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
Dey there make pant wear you. I already have my rebound guy just incase grin. grin. Time waits for nobody.
Truman155: incase he dosnt pop the question ¿i am single and ready 2 be ya rebound guy....ps just say the magic words and i wil be urs
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by bigdoo: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
It is said "look before you leap", I am still looking carefully.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
freecocoa: Make una wait o.

19 ke? u want thief am? hahahaha...mama! abeg bone rewind biko! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by honeycandy(f): 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2012
Acidosis:

Hmm. . . very soon, He will. .

I hope so. Waiting patiently.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by kandiikane(m): 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2012

You have too many gray hair and pubes to be 19. cheesy
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by tunapawizzy: 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2012
AngelEbi:
no problem. till next year sha
correct pretty babe.....m a decorator....and i add so much creativity to my job. i will offer u d best at a reasonable price. i can help u have a beautiful wedding venue, i can also show u some lovely souvenirs to add a touch of class to ur wedding....u deserve d best on ur wedding day, dont u think so?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by sucezTP(f): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2012
Acidosis:
..because you need a man to take care of those things you listed.. lol

and if i allow him to do those things alone without my contribution, that means i'm a 'burden'...so, i need to tie my wrapper and do d neccessary things too..
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by Wallie(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2012
Musings of a single guy/girl

Alter ego: Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?
Self: Maybe I derive satisfaction from knowing that the supply of milk is solely mine!
Alter ego: But at what cost and how sure are you that the milk is solely yours?
Self: That’s the million dollar question!
Alter ego: Then better only buy the cow when you find good tasting milk that you have exclusive access to!
Self: Touche! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by klasiknonie(f): 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
All of the above
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by tunapawizzy: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
azubuko grace: i don't need a husband.
haba dont give up so soon.....deres nothing God cannot do....4get ur age...even @ 38, u can still see light at d end of d tunnel
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by locust01(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2012
ogugua88: Other: I don't want to marry.
Baby, u must have gone through hell in the hands of mean men.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by Ekestar(m): 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2012
Are u asking me? Shal i want to reamain single. Hahahaha
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by spartanian(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2012
still searching
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by lekejob(m): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2012
money
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by Armenia: 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2012
You want nairalanders to contribute yet blind asked what was our business
Acidosis: Please feel free to share..

° oopps! wrong thread. I am Married!
° I am a Reverend Father/Sister
° I'm a teenager
° Not bouyant enough
° No suitors
° I am comfortable with my Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
° I don't need a wife/husband
° My mummy says I'm too young
° I'm yet to find my missing rib
° I'm scared of women/men
° My Pastor/Iman is yet to approve
° I'm still praying for a life partner
° I'm yet to hear from God
° My wedding plans is on..
° Still awaiting her response
° I can't combine marriage and academics
° Too many suitors.. ..So I'm confused.
° I don't want to hurt my boyfriend/girlfriend.
° I am a young man/lady for christ sake!
° @OP, Whats your business? ?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by agitator: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
I need to change my colour, to match with my oyibo gf.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by AngelEbi(f): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
tunapawizzy:
correct pretty babe.....m a decorator....and i add so much creativity to my job. i will offer u d best at a reasonable price. i can help u have a beautiful wedding venue, i can also show u some lovely souvenirs to add a touch of class to ur wedding....u deserve d best on ur wedding day, dont u think so?
see marketing o! Are u based in PHC? If yes, then we need to talk.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by elimokhai(m): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2012
because i am yet to buy a BB
Re: Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) by Decryptor(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2012

You can't be 19 cos from the tone of your previous posts and comments when from when u joined nairaland in 2009, they show you are much older. You are around the neighbourhood of 28 and 29 joor! *freecocoa---decrypted!**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? / She Said I Should Suck Only One But I Sucked The Two / Is It Advisable To Date Your Neighbour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.