Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder (29019 Views)

Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder / Cynthia Osokogu To Be Buried On Sept. 7 – Family / Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by mymadam(m): 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
Okay, we are watching & waiting. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by mathskill: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
I hope,pray,wish,beg,plead they meet the same fate that met their innocent victim,with Gods speed.
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2012
This thing is political. And the nigerian media has made it so good that its a social networking stuff. Imagine? And lots of people are believing. Since the advent of yahoo. Messenger and hotmail chat, before twitter or facebook and co, people have always met people they met online and there have been no problem. Why is it that now, it is being generalized and people making issues out of it. I think cyntia's death is more than what we are hearing on the tv or reading from else where. People, wake-up. Look at the name of the drug? Its so fishy to just believe its a facebook stuff. Damn!!!

1 Like

Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by claremont(m): 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2012
Can anyone confirm that the Pharmacist they bought the drug (Rohypnol) from was also charged along with them?!
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by deshclones(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
solidbroda: This thing is political. And the nigerian media has made it so good that its a social networking stuff. Imagine? And lots of people are believing. Since the advent of yahoo. Messenger and hotmail chat, before twitter or facebook and co, people have always met people they met online and there have been no problem. Why is it that now, it is being generalized and people making issues out of it. I think cyntia's death is more than what we are hearing on the tv or reading from else where. People, wake-up. Look at the name of the drug? Its so fishy to just believe its a facebook stuff. Damn!!!

you spew worst shit than that gutter kid seedord and ebamma joined together..what in fccks name have you been smoking that influenced you to yarn dust like this
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by elimokhai(m): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2012
dead men breathing. no reason why they killed her, they have successfully brought her to Lagos, robbed her, raped her, then chose to balance the equation by killing her. What were they thinking? These men should be taken off the street for EVER.

1 Like

Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by Rhino5dm: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2012
Despicable!!! These animals should have been fed to pack of hungry hyenas and not wasting time in courts. set of heartless cruel grimy beasts.
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by Decryptor(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2012
profola2be:
my brother,i think you need to be administerd with 'Rohypnol Flunitrapezam,
must you turn every topic discussed on this site into ethnicity?
we are discussing an important issue that affected a human's life,but you are busy turning it into ethnic issues......
Have u ever said the same thing to your yorubad brothers who spit venom wheneva a thread abt ibo are opened here? I'm nt in support of what the killers did bt hate it wen they try 2 mke it luk like yorubas r saints
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2012
All these Festac boys sef!!!
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by Decryptor(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2012
And before i forget @profolawateva, u are the one who needs to be injected cos u are losing it!
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by vislabraye(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2012
Forget about ethnicity O. This is a high profile case involving murder. What should the moderator not do? To hide the news. Ps if there's any crime about any tribe, post it and let us know.
Hanging should be carried out. There's no need for long case. But God can still forgive them if they repent.

1 Like

Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by andyolo(m): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2012
Capital punishment should be introduce for people like this who don't ve value for human life
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by tpia5: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2012
the case has too many implications for the wider nigerian society.

the suspects are covering their faces because they know [or hope] sooner or later they'll rejoin the public, and they dont want to be recognized then.

where is their so-called facebook page?
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by lightheart(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2012
And why has shielding their faces from public glare always been the utmost concern of these two? Hmmmmmmmm.....
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by logica(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2012
denitro: Drug used:

Notice what is written on it: Possession without Authorization Illegal
Definitely not in Nigeria. Have you seen such a sign on any bottle of drugs in Nigeria?
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by ifyalways(f): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2012
How can anyone here "confirm" that for you?the news says they are the 3rd and 4th persons. Best believe
@topic, they deserve to die.

claremont: Can anyone confirm that the Pharmacist they bought the drug (Rohypnol) from was also charged along with them?!
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by SisiKill1: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2012
Please someone help me out here. . .how this a tribalistic thread??

Why are Mukina and Aishatu being called out. . .did they make it up?

Did they force the guys to commit the crimes?

Why shouldn't this thread be on the front page?!!

What the matter with you people?!!

Seriously, a greivious crime has been committed here and for the first time, justice is about to be serve and what some people are worried about is the tribe the perpetrators are from??! Talk about your screwed up priority!! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2012
Cynthia's death, according to them, was a mistake. They admitted to previously luring four other women to hotels around Festac Town, Lagos.
The third and fourth defendants, however, were said to be attendants at Oxpharm Pharmacy, also at Festac town, where the drug used on the deceased was purchased.

this is the part that really frightens me - i bought something at oxpharm pharmacy yesterday.

in the end, you will find that the hotel workers are also involved.

there are far too many people of dubious character in paid employment in this country.

there was a a former cybercafe attendant in a cafe i used to use who was asking me for assistance the other day. EVERYBODY who saw me with the fellow warned me that the guy was a thief.
see them - 23, 24, 25 - wasted generation.

1 Like

Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by tellwsdom: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2012
4 people killed a gurl?? ...even patience no need 2 people to sleep in the lord.angry angry...# wrong newsangry
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by logica(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
Cynthia's death, according to them, was a mistake. They admitted to previously luring four other women to hotels around Festac Town, Lagos.
OK, so they are saying the 4 previous women were not murdered; they were merely robbed and r@ped.
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by gator666: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
I still wish these 4 were simply handed over to Cynthia's family, for quick prosecution, trial and execution.
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by tpia5: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
for the first time, justice is about to be serve

dont be so quick to jump to that conclusion.

the higher ups need to be consulted first, to see how the wind will blow.
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by COOLDUN: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2012
Very good and commendable job by the Nigerian Police Force, I would like you to extend this job towards the evil forests in Nigeria, where many innocent Nigerians have met their untimely deaths in the hands of the ritual killers. These forests exist in many places like Ogun,Lagos,Benin Ore axis, Asaba, Isialangwa, Omagwa , Try to comb these areas, take the descriptions from the lucky escapees and fish out these evil men who deal on their fellow human parts for living. I know that my post might be blocked. Nigeria Police thank you very much for this gallant job. Make sure that it is not when it happens to the children of the highly placed Nigerians, you only act urgently. Extend your impeccable job to all, because Nigeria is for all as at now.

2 Likes

Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by tpia5: 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
like i said, its everywhere, not only in evil forests.

its part of our culture, so this is going to be a tough case.

either their bosses decide to give them up, or the guys themselves have strings to pull.
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2012
deshclones:

you spew worst shit than that gutter kid seedord and ebamma joined together..what in fccks name have you been smoking that influenced you to yarn dust like this
well, it seems u have no common sense cos your reply is asinine.
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2012
theres an orji osita on facebook

bunch of fking animals

our youth have serious problems

i have heard about something of this nature before - boys setting girls up and running trains on them

the boys are in it this time

1 Like

Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by cowgurl: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2012
Oh, she was a daughter of a former army general, I see!
am sure her soul is excited and resting in peace now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers / Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" / 3-Hour Non-Stop Rain Leaves Ifako Roads Heavily Flooded In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.