Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder (29034 Views)

Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder / Cynthia Osokogu To Be Buried On Sept. 7 – Family / Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by whiteroses(f): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
As a fellow young woman please send those boys to our apartment here cool we shall gladly mix 3 bags of ata gigun together in a very hot boiling water and have them sit in it neked angry then charge them to court for first degree murder please cheesy
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by lumeneng22: 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2012
Why are their parents, brodas and sisters not charge with them for telling lies that they are university students? No lawyer should defend them.
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by gfus: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2012
This is an abuse of social media at its highest level. Freaking criminals.
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by ismokeweed1(f): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2012
tpia@:

not sure if they're the ones busted by undercover police recently. They sold 10 tablets each of a controlled substance, without a doctor's prescription, to undercover police officers

why are police officers going undercover in a drug store ? Where is NDLEA ?

Very soon ROAD SAFETY go dey raid ARMED ROBBER HIDEOUT

SMH 4 9ja

1 Like

Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by naijathings(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
were the bastards heavilyy guarded? why was it difficult for our dear journalists to get a clear shot of the animals. Well I dont blame them. when journalists cant afford a 300,000k camera they keep using curve 2 to take shots and record.
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by Sheguama: 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
whiteroses: As a fellow young woman please send those boys to our apartment here cool we shall gladly mix 3 bags of ata gigun together in a very hot boiling water and have them sit in it neked angry then charge them to court for first degree murder please cheesy

Blood of God !!!
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2012
U can't molest a defenseless person for 12hrs and go scot free, lai lai! Death penalty...no more no less.
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2012
naijathings: were the bastards heavilyy guarded? why was it difficult for our dear journalists to get a clear shot of the animals. Well I dont blame them. when journalists cant afford a 300,000k camera they keep using curve 2 to take shots and record.

Abeg abeg abeg, hold yaself dia...na Curve 2 I dey use o!
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by dayokanu(m): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2012
vivacious vivi: U can't molest a defenseless person for 12hrs and go scot free, lai lai! Death penalty...no more no less.

Let them give them a female bear or dog with rabies so they can molest for 2hours only
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by pendo89(f): 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2012
curious to know where they end up in.In the meantime I just wish their stay in cells is unbearable.
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by Gwekzy: 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2012
Jst checkd d late cynthia on FB, Judging By her pics and wall she dnt luk lyk a runs gal so many said she myt ave been...I believe she was a young ambitious lady..D familY shld find a way 2 delete her FB accnT
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2012
faces of evil

Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by odehme: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
it goes 2 show hw people can go wild to any extent jst 4 selfish monetary gains. but 4 goodness sake must u kill b4
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by lafad11(m): 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2012
EASY 39: lesson for way-ward lady
Thanks for speaking my mind. Our ladies should be very careful. Travelling a long distance to hook up wit a friend u met on a social ntwk is uncalled for.
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by COOLDUN: 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2012
okoji:
The pharmacist was also charged to court. He is my sisters friend and they attended the same school. He is a very very very nice guy. Unfortunately he is now the scapegoat because a lot of pharmacies sell drugs without prescription. The pharmacist is the one with glasses not covering his face.

My dear I understand your feelings, to me alone the seller or the owner of the Pharmaceutical shop is not guilty unless the drug is illegal or contraband drug. Again if he knew the intention of the buyers before the crime was committed, if all these factors are well checked.investigated and deliberated and he is found guiltless then he will be freed. I want law to take its rightful course, God please let the innocent ones be freed. But the guilty ones be executed. Enough of reckless killings in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by tpia5: 12:03am On Aug 28, 2012
babaGod1: ROHYPNOL OR HYPNODORM
Rohypnol (Hypnodorm) is a tranquilliser about 10 times more potent than Valium. The drug is available as a white or olive-green pill and is usually sold in the manufacturer’s bubble packaging. Users crush the pills and snort the powder, sprinkle it on marijuana and smoke it, dissolve it in a drink or inject it.

Brand name
Á Hypnodorm

Street names

A forget-me pill
B Mexican Valium
C R2
D Roche
E roofies
F roofinol
G rope
H rophies

ROHYPNOL EFFECTS
Rohypnol has been used to commit sexual assaults because it renders the victim incapable of resisting, giving it the reputation of a “date-rape” drug.

Rohypnol users often describe its effects as “paralysing.” The effect starts 20 to 30 minutes after taking the drug, peak within 2 hours and may persist for 8 or even 12 hours. A person can be so incapacitated (made unable to act) they collapse. They lie on the floor, eyes open, able to observe events but completely unable to move. Afterwards, memory is impaired and they cannot recall any of what happened. The person experiences loss of muscle control, confusion, drowsiness and amnesia. Rohypnol is sold in Europe, Latin America and Australia as a sleeping pill, but it is illegal in the United States. In Australia, it is sold as
Hypnodorm.

i see you might be one of the few people who have a clue here. New id, hmm.

you didnt add, according to wiki, the drug is also known as "roaches"
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by osazee12(m): 12:09am On Aug 28, 2012
Hey guys , the guy on glasses is a friend and a fellow colleague(pharmacist),. He erred by dispensing a prescription drug without a prescription. That's all. He had no knowledge of the motives of the other suspects, neither did he participate in murder and rape of the victim in question. He is just a victim of poor investigation... I hope he is vindicated , and the family of the victim gets justice.
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by ella1: 12:21am On Aug 28, 2012
I know the pharmacist (the one wearing glasses) very nice and humble guy,(we use to worship at the same church few years ago)I wonder why he is charged to court,most pharmacist in Nigeria sell drugs without doctors prescription,he did not molest or kill the girl,he should not be charged as an accomplice his practicing license should be withdrawn.(My heart bleeds for him)
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by tpia5: 12:24am On Aug 28, 2012
unfortunately, the murderers have roped him into this matter.

smh @ the state of things in nigeria.

well, he just has to talk to a lawyer.
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by armyofone(m): 1:06am On Aug 28, 2012
wasted life, wasted lives. A woman gave birth to those animals!

i hope they face the firing squad.
Anuofias
Useless criminals.
rap.e someone for 12 hours? cry
Satan spawn!
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:12am On Aug 28, 2012
EASY 39: lesson for way-ward lady

I hope you die in your sleep sometime this week. Omo ale.
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by Duxe(f): 1:43am On Aug 28, 2012
na wa! i have been trying to pronounce the name of this drug like 4ever! shuo!

@op:4 zhat i say..off wt zhier heads!
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by mrcapable2: 1:48am On Aug 28, 2012
May God bless and guide us all from people like these cowards.

1 Like

Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:50am On Aug 28, 2012
logica: OK, so they are saying the 4 previous women were not murdered; they were merely robbed and r@ped.

what does "merely" mean?
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 28, 2012
ella1: I know the pharmacist (the one wearing glasses) very nice and humble guy,(we use to worship at the same church few years ago)I wonder why he is charged to court,most pharmacist in Nigeria sell drugs without doctors prescription,he did not molest or kill the girl,he should not be charged as an accomplice his practicing license should be withdrawn.(My heart bleeds for him)

So, if the guys had gone to him on more than one occasion to buy a known drug for date rap.e, he should just be slapped on the wrist?

1 Like

Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:52am On Aug 28, 2012
Those yarning dust for the "pharmacist". How do you know he wasnt part of them? Go and sleep abeg. Screw him.
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:53am On Aug 28, 2012
Aigbofa:

So, if the guys had gone to him on more than one occasion to buy a known drug for date rap.e, he should just be slapped on the wrist?

Thank you jare.
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by bobblue: 1:58am On Aug 28, 2012
I am very well acquainted with Maduakor Chukwunonso(one of the pharmacists) and his family, we were next door neighbors for over 5yrs. I know his dad, mum and siblings. The Nonso I know would not be involved in this sort of gruesome murder, I guess his crime was selling the drug without prescription without the knowledge or intent to participate in the homicide
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by onomeasike: 1:59am On Aug 28, 2012
if you have met and known Orji Osita(he is the guy with the bespectacled guy),your perception of igbos would be impressive.osita is humble,hardworking and God-fearing-everything most igbo boys/men aint.Osita is equally a brilliant pharmacist.I will always pray for him.Oh,my God,his mum and brother will be devastated.pls,this guy is just too promising to be wasted by the evil machinations of those criminals,most of these useless rotten blood-sucking igbo boys take advantage of the good nature of these professionals of their tribal stock for granted.The case of osita is like treating someone with a gunshot wound in Nigeria,discretion.pharmacists should not abandon these guys.I feel so sorry for them embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:03am On Aug 28, 2012
I just want dem to suffer forever,drugged, tied up, before an unsually painful death.There mother, father and siblings must follow becos dey killed the poor gal family the day, they killed Cynthia. cry
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by coogar: 2:05am On Aug 28, 2012
bobblue: I am very well acquainted with Maduakor Chukwunonso(one of the pharmacists) and his family, we were next door neighbors for over 5yrs. I know his dad, mum and siblings. The Nonso I know would not be involved in this sort of gruesome murder, I guess his crime was selling the drug without prescription without the knowledge or intent to participate in the homicide

he would be set free if he's not guilty - he needs a good lawyer though! one thing i am struggling with is why he was charged to court in the first place. in saner climes, he must have had a hand in the crimes committed before the prosecutors charged him to court but in nigeria, anything goes......
Re: Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:21am On Aug 28, 2012
God Forbid I start making excuses cos "I know their family"..who cares? Do you know the person's mind? Plenty of demonic people look "normal"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Replies Obasanjo / President Jonathan To Buy New Executive Jet / Governor El-rufia Enjoying Iftar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.