Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? (5138 Views)

My Deepest Secret: Please I Need Your Advice / What Is The Deepest Secret In A Guy's Wallet? / Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by ikekings(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
lol...m ga agwa ndi mbaano ihe i mere ebe a.....rudboi!
Lol.... Nwanne m nwanyi ihe m mere adi njo?
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by MariaGoretti: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2012
ikekings: Lol.... Nwanne m nwanyi ihe m mere adi njo?
u will hear frm d panel if ihe i mere o di njo.....lol
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
My secret is that I slept with my lover's mom and the old woman keep coming for more. How on earth do a sane mind expect me to reveal that to her daughter who happens to be my lover.
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by ikekings(m): 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
u will hear frm d panel if ihe i mere o di njo.....lol
Lol....**hands crossed waiting**....
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by omotola1(m): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2012
Crown Prince: My secret is that I slept with my lover's mom and the old woman keep coming for more. How on earth do a sane mind expect me to reveal that to her daughter who happens to be my lover.
Hmmmn
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by omotola1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2012
Crown Prince: My secret is that I slept with my lover's mom and the old woman keep coming for more. How on earth do a sane mind expect me to reveal that to her daughter who happens to be my lover.
I wonder how u take start the thing with the mama sef... Haha!
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by VirginFinder: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
People usually tell me their secrets of their own accord. They just seem to confide in me.

All my female friends never hesitated to tell me their secrets. In some instances, I just moved - cut all ties after hearing them. They even tell me who has slammed them and almost when and how frequently.

My current GF has been very cooperative in letting me into her dirty past. At times she wonders why she's telling me that much.

Funny enough, it was she who gave me the tip that she had once lived dirty before I started pressing for details. I am curious cos we intend getting married.

Surprisingly, they dont care to know my secrets.They just assume I have none and are ok with me listening to theirs.

It pains me when I hear those secrets.I'm like - wtf! couldnt you have used your head? - in my mind.
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by Orochimaru11: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
I can't tell my girl that i'm from Krypton.At least not now,maybe when we get married.
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by timilehing(m): 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2012
I'm interested in her cousin
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by omotola1(m): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
timilehing: I'm interested in her cousin
Wow!... Amazing.
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
grin

That's its a secret!

But then I don't keep secrets if I truly love ya!
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
grin

That's why its a secret!

But then I don't keep secrets if I truly love ya!
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by duni04(m): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2012
I read your post and thought nah, he's joking. Then I clicked on your profile and baam! Think again. You look like a love-vendor! I totally believe you now lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by Doulaye(m): 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
The lil secret i can NEVA tell my babe (but i can tell d forum grin) is that......
I SLEPT WITH MY GIRL'S LIL SIS! cheesy
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by KINGwax(m): 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2012
Acidosis: I do not retain bad secrets. Whatever secret I have is for a productive purpose. . . .as in money making, human development, and strategic plans.
My social life is clear enough for anyone who cares to understand. Whatever I can't do in the open is not meant to be done. . .
you're a fuckin hypocrite, and a saint wannabe! What are you now? Brother Jesu?
Everybody has a dark secret. It might not be in the way u put it, but there's one fuckin shitz in ur asss u wished to be wiped clean. I'm not talkin in contrast to the OP's claim now. So beat it dude
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by DExplorer1: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
No be today na. You've always been a suspect.
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2012
That I have a MILF fetish.. angry
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by omotola1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
omotola1:
I am sure we all have very deep secrets. I think some secrets should better remain secrets. Does this equate unfaithfulness?
What is the deepest secret you can‘t tell your lover?
@ Lalasticlala what say you?
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
cheesy
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by Lightening: 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
Adaeze003:
So uhm dis secret is too deep that i can't tell me love and you expect me to tell a total stranger... Lol

Because the stranger is a faceless one that will never care how it sounds.
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by Blackhawk01: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
It's a secret, a secret. angry
Re: What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? by ShawttySoFyne(f): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
omotola1:
@ Lalasticlala what say you?
Since 2012

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Highly Overrated / Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! / Hips Don't Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.