Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? (10076 Views)

Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / Have You Had A Crush Who Had A Crush On You As Well?? / Onila Is My NL Crush.who Is Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by ikekings(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2012
I have so many crushes ryt nw.... To start mentioning names na waste of energy....
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 11:05am On Aug 29, 2012
Acidosis:

lol. . . I AM A MAN, my dear. I have a huge crush on you. . .but don't how to deal with it. . .
Gud. Nw, did the ground swallow you? Why do you have to run, eh?
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Acidosis(m): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Gud. Nw, did the ground swallow you? Why do you have to run, eh?

Hmm. . .cos I don't know what your response would be. . .K.maybe I acted too fast, please pardon my weakness grin .
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U not his type! So dream on..

Let him decide for himself!
Why are you jealous nah!
undecided
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2012
Acidosis:

Hmm. . .cos I don't know what your response would be. . .K.maybe I acted too fast, please pardon my weakness grin .

Pardoned. Now, my response is this, focus on VICKY...and i will cease to exist in ur head. Very simple
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Flygeriana(m): 11:22am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
focus on VICKY...and i will cease to exist in ur head.
*Flygeriana walks in again. Tries to use this opportunity to xplore his adventurous romance skills, but suddenly...*
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Acidosis(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Pardoned. Now, my response is this, focus on VICKY...and i will cease to exist in ur head. Very simple

*shocked*
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Mynd44: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
interesting. For lyk how many years nw?
Do and read that post again jorh. I said when I was 10
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 11:30am On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Do and read that post again jorh. I said when I was 10
hw old are you nw?
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Acidosis(m): 11:33am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti, I need to see you.
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Mynd44: 11:34am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
hw old are you nw?
Lmao
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Lmao
whats funny?
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2012
Acidosis: Maria-Goretti, I need to see you.
I didnt see that
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Mynd44: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
whats funny?
you Asking me my age
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 11:46am On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
you Asking me my age
u are rily a strange being *watching from a corner*
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Acidosis(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
I didnt see that

Pls I'm serious. . . I don't want to die crushing without seeing you ..as in one-on-one. .
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2012
Acidosis:

Pls I'm serious. . . I don't want to die crushing without seeing you ..as in one-on-one. .
*walks away* get behind me, temptation. I dont want to be a second Cynthia Okosogu
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Mynd44: 11:50am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
*walks away* get behind me, temptation. I dont want to be a second Cynthia Okosogu
Babe this aint Facebook
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 11:51am On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Babe this aint Facebook
Its still a social network
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Mynd44: 11:52am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Its still a social network
But not Facebook
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Acidosis(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:

Hmm. . .be sincere, do you think I can do such havoc? atleast from the little you know about me.
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:

i guess you are trying to be funny.
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
But not Facebook
Geez, Mynd_44, do you mind? I need fresh air.
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Flygeriana(m): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Lool.

But u were chasing afta him (a stranger) before.
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2012
Acidosis:

Hmm. . .be sincere, do you think I can do such havoc? atleast from the little you know about me.
i dont know anything about you..
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2012
AmBeautiful:

i guess you are trying to be funny.

*confused* i dnt get u, miss
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2012
Flygeriana:
Lool.

But u were chasing afta him (a stranger) before.
not in the manner you think,mister
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Mynd44: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Geez, Mynd_44, do you mind? I need fresh air.
Fresh air? Babe GEJ is still president. There is fresh air everywhere
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by ikekings(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2012
Hmmm.... See toasting ooo.... The babe ana agbahari..... Lol
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Flygeriana(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
not in the manner you think,mister
Easy, sista. I get u, just kiddin.
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
ikekings: Hmmm.... See toasting ooo.... The babe ana agbahari..... Lol

Ike baba! grin grin

so u follow dey see am? Are you pondering what I'm pondering? grin grin
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
ikekings: Hmmm.... See toasting ooo.... The babe ana agbahari..... Lol
Bia, izagokwa panel mbaano na-akpo gi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. / All Women Are Sluts / Wow! Unilag Big Girls Have Fun Grabbing Their Asses At A Party In Lagos.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.