Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers (18148 Views)

Face10: An Alternative Facebook App For All Blackberry 10 Users And Others / Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users / "-" E-series Zone "-" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by bimbor(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2008
Since ure into music, waste no time grab the 5610 that phone is damn sexy, im sure u'll love it n u dont even get to spend up to 45k that baby is just 37k in slots. If u need applications get N73 cos its symbian 60 while xpress music is symbian 40.but all in all "press play" is a music box.
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2008
@ billboi

Mwah N73 (music edition) but i will advice you go for The new Nokia E51
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by DualCore1: 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2008
info i don't understand your craze for the E51, popsy just bought one and the physical weight of the phone is bullsh1t.
and billboi asked wht to choose between "The N73 or the Xpress Music 5610 or the N81", don't bring confusion abeg.
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by naijafan(m): 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2008
@info
E51 is not a bleeping music phone.

@billboi
If you want music, then N81 is the perfect phone for you from your options. If you've got the cash, you could go for N81 8GB.
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2008
@billboi

Go for E51 jo it kind of cheap and loaded. But if you got the money for N81, No proplem, you're insured

@ naijafan

Did i say it is undecided

@ Dual Core

Pikin angry
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by bimbor(m): 12:32am On Mar 08, 2008
Dual Core:

billboi asked wht to choose between "The N73 or the Xpress Music 5610 or the N81", don't bring confusion abeg.
Thats his job, Confusionist!
naijafan:

@billboi
If you want music, then N81 is the perfect phone for you from your options. If you've got the cash, you could go for N81 8GB.

You're saying that because u own an N81 right, be objective, every tomdickandharry knows the xpress music is better than d Nseries when it comes to music, even Nokia knows that.its like comparing the SE K-series with the music dedicated W-series,u check that out.
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by naijafan(m): 1:39am On Mar 08, 2008
bimbor:

You're saying that because u own an N81 right, be objective, every tomdickandharry knows the xpress music is better than d Nseries when it comes to music, even Nokia knows that.its like comparing the SE K-series with the music dedicated W-series,u check that out.

Sorry to dissapoint you bimbor but i own an N82 wink. And its not a fucking music phone (its an all-in-one grin). THe N81 was made to be a music phone. complete wit the navi-wheel that makes navigating songs as breezy as scrolling on an iPod. Its got dedicated music keys as well. . . Its the ultimate music phone at the moment. Plus its got a 3.5mm audio jack for you to plug in your own headphones. angry

Next time you want to talk, bleeping check your facts before u spit. SE K-series where made to be cameras. Nokia N-series where made to be all encompassing 'multimedia computers'. Now, WTF does a multimedia computer mean angry

If he had mentioned a 5700 in his list of options, believe me, i would have suggested that over the N81, because of cost. But the 5610?! It doesnt beat the N81 in any way.
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by DualCore1: 7:49am On Mar 08, 2008
info:

@ Dual Core

Pikin angry
Dad, don't be silly! angry
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 08, 2008
naijafan:

because of cost.

Money factor

@ billboi

Oya go for N73 (music edition) and i gurantee you supply of sophisticated (v.91) softwares from my humble v.91 library.

Dual Core:

Dad, don't be silly!  angry

I will disown you o
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by tobs(m): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2008
info:

I will disown you o
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by DualCore1: 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2008
disown me?
why na angry

if u try it i go just dis-father u.
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2008
Na has rat get sence, na so cat get him own bornboy, your my pikin, your not a RAT grin
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by tobs(m): 7:38am On Mar 09, 2008
Dual Core:

if u try it i go just this-father u.
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by larryshow4(m): 9:06am On Mar 09, 2008
If you really want a phone because of music, you could get the N81, i must tell you its a great phone and also if you think your cash is not up for that, you could get N-76 the Music Version, cos its of 3 Version. There is the Game Version which is all crazy about games, the Normal Version and the Music Version. I use the Music Version and i must tell you its great and crazy, although i am crazy about music as well, due to this reason i would want to upgrade down for the N-81, The Choice remains yours
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by fellybabe(f): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2008
pls, i need application that will work for my nokia 6300
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by naijafan(m): 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2008
larryshow4:

If you really want a phone because of music, you could get the N81, i must tell you its a great phone and also if you think your cash is not up for that, you could get N-76 the Music Version, because its of 3 Version. There is the Game Version which is all crazy about games, the Normal Version and the Music Version. I use the Music Version and i must tell you its great and crazy, although i am crazy about music as well, due to this reason i would want to upgrade down for the N-81, The Choice remains yours

wat do you mean 'upgrade down'
N81 is way ahead of N76 in everything. Just go read reviews.
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by Fadajasi(m): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2008
Wow
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by Fadajasi(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2008
Wow
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by naijafan(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2008
Fadajasi:

Wow

worry this
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by Fadajasi(m): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2008
Wow
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by Fadajasi(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2008
Wow
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by naijafan(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2008
Fadajasi:

Wow

worry this
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by Fadajasi(m): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2008
Worry this ke?
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by naijafan(m): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2008
Fadajasi:

Worry this ke?

yea, wetin dey worry you ?
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by Fadajasi(m): 12:22am On Mar 27, 2008
Wetin dey worry u too?naijafan
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by Fadajasi(m): 12:23am On Mar 27, 2008
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by Fadajasi(m): 12:27am On Mar 27, 2008
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by Fadajasi(m): 12:27am On Mar 27, 2008
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by Fadajasi(m): 12:28am On Mar 27, 2008
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by Fadajasi(m): 12:33am On Mar 27, 2008
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by Fadajasi(m): 12:35am On Mar 27, 2008
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2008

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Check If Your MTN SIM Or Device Is 4G Ready / MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again / Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.