Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers (18150 Views)

Face10: An Alternative Facebook App For All Blackberry 10 Users And Others / Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users / "-" E-series Zone "-" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by MrInfo1(m): 12:09am On Jan 04, 2008
Waiting ,
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by bimbor(m): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2008
Good news for all S60 3rd edition users! infoB i know u'll like this. You can now watch and download free Youtube videos on your mobile phone. For more info visit this link for specific download instructions http://www.emtube.yoyo.pl/. I'll upload the file later today.
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by DualCore1: 10:31am On Jan 04, 2008
@Bimbor
maybe its a problem from my end, the two phones i have tried it with, it show "File is corrupt"
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by honsule(m): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2008
Guys,how much is nokia 5700
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by DualCore1: 11:11am On Jan 04, 2008
@Bimbor
Thanks for helping, tht one u gave, i had a problem with it, but i've seen the file i misplaced one of my backups, thanks a ton.
holla
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by DualCore1: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2008
@Honsule
please can u share the glo trick here or can i give u a mail address?
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by tobs(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2008
@honsule,itz N34K at slots.u wan buy?
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by bimbor(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2008
honsule:

Guys,how much is nokia 5700

@honsule i presume ure trying upgrade from N72 but is 5700 the better option? anyway 5700 is presently #34,000.00.
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by DualCore1: 11:44am On Jan 04, 2008
5700 has everything u need, but for the chidish color, its okay. i'm looking for the black.
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by bimbor(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2008
For those who need Fexplorer latest release download here as for the emtube player u can drop ur mail n i'll drop it in max upload allowed here is 200KB

Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by DualCore1: 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2008
@ honsule
why're u double posting na? or na mistake? i come here see "whats the price of 5700", went to another thread and saw same thing, waz k1nda confusing.
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by honsule(m): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2008
bimbor:

@honsule i presume ure trying upgrade from N72 but is 5700 the better option? anyway 5700 is presently #34,000.00.
not really.my roommate was a kind of perturbing me,wanting to know the current price of the phone.why should i leave my inimitable,prodigious and fabulous N72 phone(my pc).i still love my phone.
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by naijafan(m): 2:19am On Jan 19, 2008
the 5700 is on the same class with most Nseries when it comes to the operating system user interface (Symbian OS 9.1 | S60 3rd edition). it uses an ARM processor that can only be found on the N81 (369MHz that is.) N82, N95, N95 8gb all run on 332MHz angry

its RAM tho, is just 64MB. Not bad sha, the N95 classic runs on this as well tongue. Thing is the phone looks better on ladies, lol.

what doesnt make it an Nseries is its lack of features such as a camera with Carl Zeiss optics. other than that, its comparable wit N73 and co. Forget N70 and N72, it beats them hands down in all regards.

i wonder what makes the N70 an Nseries device anyway . . . ok ok, they worked on the camera. even tho its optics isnt branded Carl Zeiss. other than that, old school operating system. Symbian OS 8.1, S60 2nd edition UI, etc. Ok, the gallery application is standard with Nseries devices. Media player app. . . lol. maybe because it was made early 2005 sha. Nokia nevr open eye by then, abi una no even see the stupid resolution lipsrsealed

bimbor go kill me!
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by delejames(m): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2008
HEY!!!!! I DON DIE OOO, BUT NO PROBLEM HOPE STILL DEY, BIMBOR REMEMBER LIVE TV DOSENT WORK ANYMORE
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by delejames(m): 10:20am On Jan 22, 2008
my name is dele james and on be half of ceejay i want to let u all know that  live tv dosent work any more,by the way i am ceejay's desciple. he is too much grin grin
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by DualCore1: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2008
delejames:

my name is dele james and on be half of ceejay i want to let u all know that live tv dosent work any more,by the way i am ceejay's desciple. he is too much grin grin

i can only imagine how terrible your computer skills will look like judging from who u say your master is.

oh my gawd, talking about disciples, i'm whose disciple? laugh ma mudafecking ass off.
insanity.

@"Disciple"
why don't u tell your master to grow some balls. if he can't, u grow some balls on his "be half"
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by emmydee(m): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2008
plz where can I get a spare battery for my Nokia N93i, any assistance?
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by aniffy4eva(m): 10:43am On Jan 22, 2008
Hi guys

I kinda need a little help.

I use a Nokia N73 music edition, and i lost my headphones. I've been trying to get a new pair, (original ones), I called the nokia store @ The Palms but they said something about running outta stock, undecided, so i was wondering, Can anyone help me out?

P.S. Sorry if the request sounds kinda lame, but hey, i aint no N-Series buff tongue
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by funkybaby(f): 10:54am On Jan 22, 2008
for me its the N95. I love the phone to bits. Its the second symbian phone i am using and so far absolutely no regrets. My jealous friends call it 'machine' or 'eru' meaning its loaded. Although, i have heard comments from people telling me that its a masculine phone. But i dont care, lol.
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by Pepeye(f): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2008
funkybaby:

for me its the N95. I love the phone to bits. Its the second symbian phone i am using and so far absolutely no regrets. My jealous friends call it 'machine' or 'eru' meaning its loaded. Although, i have heard comments from people telling me that its a masculine phone. But i don't care, lol.

Its not masculine at all, I use it too… most Nokia phones tend to look masculine and they remain the best, so what are we females left with… but to go with the absolutely the best
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by DualCore1: 11:51am On Jan 22, 2008
u two should be careful with those fones sha, make them no chance una. but if anybody chance u, call me. ask google for my number wink
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by denony(m): 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2008
Abeg my people China tooooo much for phone.

I started wondering the type of phone they will produce next,
After they produced phone with television, Radio Camera, webcam and so on one phone, and it requires that you get extra pocket (bag) for the phone i it is 10 iches TV phone grin.

My Naija brothers this China too much, if they can't remember another model to build, I am scared cos' they gonna build atomic bomb for us. cry
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by lungwun(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2008
To be honest, the N95 has just got to be the best phone out there for now. tho in a couple of weeks it'll be the N82. for those of you using N70's, N72's, N76's, N91's, N93 and N93i's, i have one advice for you,    GET A NEW PHONE!!!!
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by DualCore1: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2008
i'll start respecting them when they produce solar powered/charged phones (not prototypes) and bring them into the market. for now all they make is "wannabe" products.

@Lungwun
info will see your post and simply say "NOISE", u well? u don talk finish? oya now, start collecting our addresses and our bank account info and start sending money so we can "get a new phone". Ask google for ma bank account details, even my atm pin.

***sighs
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by prominence: 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2008
Whats the hype bout n72, as far as am concerned its wack. the phone is jst too empty. honestly n70 is a nock- off for it.
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by Pitokwe(m): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2008
Most times what i just get to see are Chinese products of this phone an they are very fragile and spoil very easily.
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by ritapearl(f): 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2008
N70 is a very nice phone. Though i'm not phone freak. But the phone is a nice one. I see something new in it everyday.
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by funkybaby(f): 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2008
Pepeye:

Its not masculine at all, I use it too… most Nokia phones tend to look masculine and they remain the best, so what are we females left with… but to go with the absolutely the best

True talk.

Dual Core:

u two should be careful with those fones sha, make them no chance una. but if anybody chance u, call me. ask google for my number wink

i am always very careful with it. just that a 'goldfish'(N95) has no hiding place.  but the fact is that there is a higher number of the chinese version of the N95 than the real thing in the market. People eye dey always shine when the notice that the one you are with is the real thing.
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by bazii80(f): 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2008
Oh dear!
sadThis whole talk is making me feel horrible.
I haven't actually got time to study d fone sha.
But could somebody please tell me something GOOD about N72?!
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by DualCore1: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2008
bazii80:

Oh dear!
sadThis whole talk is making me feel horrible.
I haven't actually got time to study d phone sha.
But could somebody please tell me something GOOD about N72?!

its just another symbian serie phone from Nokia grin
. . .that's just as good as it can get.

Phone Spec: >>> http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n72-1552.php
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by sweeten: 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2008
I use an N80 and since i bought my phone i have not being able to check my account balance,i bought the phone in slot at computer village what do i do
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by DualCore1: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2008
sweeten:

I use an N80 and since i bought my phone i have not being able to check my account balance,i bought the phone in slot at computer village what do i do

Haba! I'm begining to percieve china somewhere.
put the sim in another phone and see if u can check ur account balance, that way u'll seperate issues to know whether its a phone thing or a network thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Check If Your MTN SIM Or Device Is 4G Ready / MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again / Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.