Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers (18146 Views)

Face10: An Alternative Facebook App For All Blackberry 10 Users And Others / Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users / "-" E-series Zone "-" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by funkybaby(f): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2008
@hot_globin
You are right. N95 battery life is something i have issues with. While i was in UK, it was the GPS that consumed most of the battery life but here in naija, i use Gprs/Wap a lot and it drains the battery real fast. Although, i noticed that if the battery is fully charged, and i do not 'toy' with the phone, no music, no gps, no wap, it lasts for as long as four days. But from another perspective, judging how fully loaded the phone model, it has no other choice than 'to dey chop' battery power.
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by DualCore1: 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2008
@Funkybaby
i hope u don't have a crush on Fabulous?
Cuz u know i'm better than the dude, nah don't get me wrong i ain't trynna be rude.
wink
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by sweeten: 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2008
i can check my balance on another phone,i took the phone to icell office and they told me its a customerized phone from them and i told to drop it for four days
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by MrInfo1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2008
sweeten:

i can check my balance on another phone,i took the phone to icell office and they told me its a customerized phone from them and i told to  drop it for four days

How much did they wanna charge u?
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by DualCore1: 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2008
infobaba:

Are u with us?

Read up, he/she had a problem with checking account balance a few days back.
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by MrInfo1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2008
tongue shame
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by DualCore1: 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2008
@info
admin should ban u from modifying posts. angry
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by MrInfo1(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2008
Dual Core:

@info
em em em em. angry

em what? grin
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by funkybaby(f): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2008
@dual core
Lol. I have a very heavy crush on him oh! Nice to know you recognise the line. You say you are better than him? Really? Lol.
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by funkybaby(f): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2008
@dual core
Lol. I have a very heavy crush on him oh! Nice to know you recognise the line. You say you are better than him? Really? Lol.
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by Fadajasi(m): 1:05am On Jan 26, 2008
Where do i update the latest firmwork for my N72?
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by blacklion(m): 5:18am On Jan 26, 2008
@funkybaby

do u use n95 8gb music edition? where did u get it and how much - if u don't mind sharing. thanks
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by funkybaby(f): 8:20am On Jan 26, 2008
@blacklion
Am not using the music edition, just the N95 but as soon as am back in UK, am selling this and buying the 8gb.

I placed bids on EBAY especially when the auction of the items are about to end(its the best time to get the best bargains especially if the owner of the item has no reserve price), emerged the highest and i bought it from there at a very good bargain price.

Be careful on EBAY though, too many fraudsters(the white boys inclusive).
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by DualCore1: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2008
funkybaby:

@blacklion
but as soon as am back in UK.

When I'm in the house, when I think about
When I see you out, when I hear about
I want my baby back! And I thought it would be easy
but it's hard for me to let you GO!
(Baby don't) GO! (Baby don't) go!
(Baby don't) go (baby don't) {y'all know what this is}
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by topeteadr(m): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2008
Lol. . . . . .its obvious people aren't what they are when u saw them last. . . . They are what they are throughout the whole relationship. . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by funkybaby(f): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2008
Dual Core:

When I'm in the house, when I think about
When I see you out, when I hear about
I want my baby back! And I thought it would be easy
but it's hard for me to let you GO!
(Baby don't) GO! (Baby don't) go!
(Baby don't) go (baby don't) {y'all know what this is}

Lol. smiley
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by naijafan(m): 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2008
@kalmebad
Am a phone frik person,but enough now,I use N91,too bad i dnt even kwn how to explore d features,mine is to call and receive,i enjoy my music as it can store up to 6,000 songs,8GB.anyone sharing same here with me,tach me how to explore please

grin I guess you store your songs at a very very wack quality. . . Ordinarily, at cool audio quality - 128kbps - 320kbps (which ur phone was meant for), 8GB shld take between 1200 and 1400 tracks. Not 6000 Where u wan steal am cheesy
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by JAYT2(m): 10:56am On Jan 28, 2008
@infoyedo baba
IMPORTANT SECURITY MESSAGE
Webmasters
Website design and development, management of forums, blogs, wikis, and all sorts of websites
info na femi tot u'd b interested
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by JAYT2(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2008
@infoyedo baba
Webmasters
Website design and development, management of forums, blogs, wikis, and all sorts of websites
info na femi tot u'd b interested tongue embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by Fadajasi(m): 11:54am On Jan 28, 2008
I need anti theft applications on my n72
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by DualCore1: 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2008
Symbian Brains Theft v1.00 S60.SymbianOS

download the attachment, if u use that and want some other type, tell me

Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by hansibone(m): 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2008
Guys wats all the ruse about, well i just say make i hail una oh @Dual core n Infobaba

@Dual Core

Guy i don find opera mobile tire men i no see, i see opera mobile 8.65 but my phone does not support it, but im trying to get opera mobile 6.8. dont know if it would work.

take care
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by cecegorz(m): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2008
@blacklion
NOKIA N95 8GB is about 102k at the NOKIA shop, Palms shopping mall.
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by MrInfo1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2008
JAY_T:

@infoyedo baba
Webmasters
info na femi tot u'd b interested tongue embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

AM lOsT
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by DualCore1: 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2008
infobaba:

AM lOsT

as usual
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by MrInfo1(m): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2008
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by AbuMaryam1(m): 1:28am On Jan 29, 2008
[color=#990000][/color] Hi there plz i need your help, if i connect to via web browser the yahoo page is opening for wap, i dont what to do. I'm using N73.
i need ur solutiön.
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by MrInfo1(m): 3:53am On Jan 29, 2008
Abu-Maryam:

[/color] if i connect to via web browser the yahoo page is opening for wap
?
Abu-Maryam:

[color=#990000]  i don't what to do. I'm using N73.

i don't what to do EITHER
Abu-Maryam:

[color=#990000][/color]
i need your solutiön.

EM EM ENROL TO THE NEAREST ADULT SCHOOL undecided
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by missylizzy(f): 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2008
pls hw much is N73 an N70
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by MrInfo1(m): 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2008
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by LongOne1(m): 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2008
@funkybaby

Which is better to use? ebay or amazon.co.uk, i saw an offer for an item there n i'm still new to buying stuff on

line ( havent stayed too long in the uk) so am a bit sceptical about it. Will it be actually delivered to my doorstep n is it safe

to reveal my card details? And speaking of fones N82 is better than N95 8GB 'cos it has zenon flash and all

the other features like GPS, Wifi, 5 Mega Pixel, but hell of a lot uglier.
Re: Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers by funkybaby(f): 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2008
@longone
I have never shopped with amazon just ebay. Open a paypal account. It is much safer because this way, you will not have to reveal your bank details.

What do you intend buying on ebay? Personally, for items above £100 or £200, i insist on meeting the seller one-on-one. I see the goods,if it is as you have advertised,i pay you cash immediately. I cant allow any white boy or those chinese fraudsters dupe me oh. Na their own fraud worse pass. I have heard of cases where cookery book was placed in a n95 phone box and posted to the person that won the bid.

This is what i do for virtually all my purchases on ebay. If the seller is telling me stories that we cant see, then, i look for someone else. Normally, i check the location of the seller, then i send the seller an email informing him that if i place the bid and i win, we will then meet in any public place to get the goods. Most times, i even offer the seller maybe £20 extra to drive down to meet me in a mall or park.

Also check the ratings of the seller, comments left by people he has transacted business with and the type/value of goods that the seller has previously sold on ebay.

I hope this helps. Do not hesitate to any any question if you need further clarifications.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Check If Your MTN SIM Or Device Is 4G Ready / MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again / Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.