Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video (40970 Views)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2012
Amya:

So it's acceptable when a guy does it but not when a woman do? SMH. . .

That's not the POINT my dear, what is bad is bad(on both side) I won't support what is wrong. Buh you shouldn't have judged in that manner
"having a bf is not necessarily a license to screw When you're ready for a serious r/ship, you settle with the best of them. Guys do that too!"
Just like that? I guess you don't know the advantages Men have over marriage compare to that of ladies. Do you expect me to meet any of these ladies out there tomorrow and ask her hand in marriage? Once again I'm not being bias, only trying to let you know that this kinda attitude is BAD! And not to be encouraged
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2012
Bamz:

LOL. I know your type.
Me sef know ur type......BROKE A*SS NIGGA!! angry angry
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
awesome_benji: Shollypopz, Druid06, 2buff....... Funny peepz. I like d way u're attacking n defending. Oh my God!, Shollypopz is a great defender, she dribbles also. Me na winger I be oooooo
"Spendyz", no need to worry......when it comes to managing. I fit manage all of una, in fact 10 BFs na moderate amount for me
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Sike(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2012
cheddarking: shocked shocked shocked shocked
I believe the question on everybody's mind is:

HOW are all these UGLY girls getting boys to chirps them?!

This is an even bigger mystery than the current price of Garri...

God Bless this comment!
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Benito69(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
Oh boy! guys please find out from your girlfriends what number you are o!.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
cuh, so how much will their bride price be? grin grin grin grin
20 naira, ol boy, these re terry G type of girls
free me na,
na tonto dikeh cause this nonsense, with her video scripts
now girls don dey act out thinking say dem go go scott-free
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by StateOfMind: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2012
lurkee:

LOL at "National Cake" cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seriously though, a sharp girl will tease and tempt and turn the guy's head so much he won't even realise she has never kissed him. undecided

I'm with you on this babe..devil's advocate,lol.

In as much as these girls are undoubtedly shameless, I blame the fools they call boyfriends, the 'expenses' name got me laughing real hard. I'm almost certain some of the guys in here are victims, but they sure won't confess.

I have a friend who isn't in a relationship but has a 1st class maga. This guy (abi na man sef) spends so much on my friend I had to caution her to stop receiving the gifts. He bought her phones, ipod, ipad, expnsve kitchen equipments, wristwatches, perfumes, shoes, make up, almost everything! Most times, he sends the gifts through his driver so they don't get to see, all for a piece of flesh.

There was a day he told my friend he would buy her a car if only she allows him get down there and my friend confirmed he's bought cool rides for a couple of girls He's that rich n silly, a single father.

My point is some guys are so dumb you don't have to sleep with them before they overspend on you. They probably see it as 'investments'

The bitter truth however is that some guys out there will walk these shameless as.sholes down the alter.

Uuuuurrrrgggghhh!
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
awesome_benji:
I hope u won't fall in love wen I start 2 show u d goodness of da Lord? If u're smart then I'll b smarterrrr. Lolzzzz funny
Goodness of da Lord na today?!! I don go heaven so many times, Jesus & dem angels dem don know me as regular customer...

Talk better money and let this relationship move forward wink
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by lappymasta: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2012
ideally one boyfriend should be enough but going by the economic situation and the widened mouth of the girl i think as many as her needs require. u know one for getting her recharge cards, another this and another that and on and on. i just pray that the private jet does not become too wide in the process of servicing these sources of survival(income).
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by jbyno: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
lurkee:

Is that what you are hoping for? These girls will settle down whether you like it or not. They are just in university. Plenty of time to snag a man either during NYSC or at work.

Guys like to think many girls are miserable and waiting for guys to talk to them and that is why they quote the scripture that one day will come when girls will beg. That will never happen. tongue

Even so called ugly girls have guys disturbing them so guys will continue to chase skirts and it is left to the skirt to accept. grin

Much as it hurts to accept what u just said...Its the plain truth!!! I can tell u dat the ugliest woman in this world has men chasing her...Na the ugliest men in the world (especially the one without money) wey we suppose pity grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by lepasharon(f): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
Lol.... whys everyone complaining about the girl in green hat?
Shes not ugly, her face just needs some serious scrubbing!
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
Nigerian girls have learnt from the best.
They've been "nice" for far too long. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Banim(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
cheddarking: shocked shocked shocked shocked
I believe the question on everybody's mind is:

HOW are all these UGLY girls getting boys to chirps them?!

[size=16pt]This is an even bigger mystery than the current price of Garri...[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by lepasharon(f): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
UK NAIJA GIRLS ARE NOT LIKE THIS O!

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by lurkee(f): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
jbyno:

Much as it hurts to accept what u just said...Its the plain truth!!! I can tell u dat the ugliest woman in this world has men chasing her...Na the ugliest men in the world (especially the one without money) wey we suppose pity grin

Isn't that the truth? It's ugly men without money we should pity.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by realpeople: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2012
Embrace Jesus now

2 Likes

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by joggs: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
So many, depending on her choice
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by bittyend(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2012
I didn't know most people in Nigeria are gap-toothed. shocked I'm kind of gap-toothed as well, but mine is very small, these girls need to hit the dentist.It's not shocking, Nigerian girls in the UK are like that as well; I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree lol.

It's great to see that naija girls like this, at least I won't have a problem beating as many chics as possible, when I hit naija. cool

Girls can't be trusted, anyway; just keep any girl that's a rider, and stay oblivious to whatever she does. As long as she isn't carrying any STDs. undecided
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Sunofgod(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
I blame 'Goodluck' . . . as one of the 'wenches' said - its because of the economy.

Na fuel subsidy removal cause am - the inflation is too much for one guy to handle,
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by meyri: 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2012
Why is their responses surprising people. Ask a naija man how many babes he go collect, he go tell em one. Na lie! Abeg, girls are playing the field just like boys. We all got needs boys and girls alike. It call give and take "as much as needed".
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2012
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by mimicue(f): 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
Shollypopz: I wonder why ppl are yabbing these babes.....Is this not d norm in Naija universities....

LOL....Abeg I'm a flower jo, I can have as many BFs, as long as their spermatozoa does not enter me

I'm feeling u jor grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2012
I DONT KNOW WHATS THE MATTER WITH U GUYS. THIS ISNT A LAUGHING MATTER U KNOW. ITS A PUBLIC HEALTH ISSUE THAT NEEDS TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. THESE CHICS WALKING DISEASE VECTORS NEED TO BE LOCKED UP FOR THE GOOD OF PEOPLE HONESTLY. MY EXPERIENCES HAVE TAUGHT ME THAT MOST CHICS U SEE ARE WALKING CUPBOARDS FULL TO THE BRIM WITH ALL SORTS OF HIDEOUS SKELETONS angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I REMEMBER THIS CHIC I MET AND HOPED WE WOULD BECOME SOMETHING. SHE WAS REALLY CUTE AND INNOCENT LOOKING. IT WASW MUCH LATER I FOUND OUT THAT SHE HAD 2 BOYFRIENDS IN 2 DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE COUNTRY. SHE ALSO HAD A SUGAR DADDY AND AT THE TIME I MET HER ( UNKNOWN TO ME) SHE WAS PREGNANT FOR A GUY WHO WAS NEITHER A BOYFRIEND, NOR THE SUGAR DADDY AND THATS THE ONE I KNOW.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Litmus: 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
This vid is strange. First these girls arnt as good looking or as shiny neat as Nigerian girls can be, modern or bush. Secondly, where in Nigeria does one find girls who talk so loosely. The typical Nigerians girl is reticent about admitting to sex even privately let alone publicly. Even if she is the town mattress, alum would be her best friend, and she would die denying she has slept with anyone. And here we have these strange looking women talking about five, six seven boyfriends. The whole thing is fishy, no pun intended.

The girls can mention Lagos until they drop, there's more to this video than at face value.

Even if you go to a Nigerian brothel and drag out a prostitute she will deny having more than one boyfriend the way Nigerian girls are. [b][/b]
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by otondo55: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2012
So ashamed of babe of nowadays....even system have back up ! imagine
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by tunnytox(m): 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by cap28: 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
these girls are merely a reflection of the society that they are in. Is the average nigerian man faithful, respectful towards women and decent - NO! so why do you expect the women to be any different? why would a man who thinks it normal to sleep with thousands of women expect to marry a clean decent woman who does not sleep around? Besides nigerian society encourages sex.ual promiscuity amongst women because it doesnt provide women with the tools that will enable them to be financially independent - the majority of women in nigeria have to depend on a man in order to get anywhere in life, its not like in the west where a woman doesent need to rely on a man to eat, pay her bills or buy herself clothes - nigerian society makes many women dependent and parasitic.

If you have to sleep with a man in order to get a job then you are creating a society of women who reason and behave like whores because if Ms A slept her way to the top and was rewarded with a nice lifestyle but Ms B who refused to go down the same route ended up with nothing then where is the incentive to work hard and rely on your own brain and hardwork?

This is not a good sign because as they say the status of a woman in society determines the level of advancement of that society. Dont forget these young women will one day become mothers and raise future generations i dont even want to imagine what kind of knowledge they will impart to their children - Nigeria - what a country!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by petnkool: 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
hmm. This is a shame!
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by ITbomb(m): 12:38am On Aug 30, 2012
I just had to summon courage to watch this shit , it's really scary. What is the different btw these girls who are proud to have 3 bf and Ashawo. U sleep with A, A had slept with B and C , each have also slept with D, E , F and G , when u combine all this fluids , u no know why ladies are giving birth to donkey head who can pass WEAC on their own.
Not to talk of STDs , cos sadly , they all trust each other
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by davidif: 1:44am On Aug 30, 2012
[size=13pt]EWOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO!!!!! THANK YOU ORIGINAL POSTER FOR THIS REVELATION. I USED TO HAVE THIS IDEALIZED VIEW ABOUT NAIJA GIRLS (NOT THAT NAIJA BOYS ARE ANY BETTER), NOW I DON'T O. I THOUGHT I WOULD LOVE TO MARRY A NAIJA GIRL BUT THANKS TO THIS, I AM WISER. [/size]
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by mruknaijaboy(m): 2:04am On Aug 30, 2012
Wow! I've neva seen this kinda thing, 2 boyfriends is the minimum for a nigerian girl?!?! And my mum keeps telling me to go to nigeria to find a girl to marry!, err....no thanks mum lol, there's whores here so if i wanted one ders no need for me to travel abroad to marry one who is more money hungry than one here

These girls values are affected by greed for money and no motivation to work hard for themselves because instead they can open their legs and get money for free, only one of the girls was talking sense

And damn all of them are ugly with a tough looking face with a gap teeth where I can fit my toothbrush in, ugly girls are able to have two boyfriends in nigeria? Chai! Imagine the nigerian girls who are actually fine looking, they must be even more whoreish with a minimum of 10 boyfriends lol

Guys in nigeria have suffered o, abeg guys make una dey use condom o because e be like say dese naija babes dey spread stds berekete
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by anyakarl(m): 6:27am On Aug 30, 2012
grin grin Can't stop laughing. Those gurls are really crazy. I don't blame them though. They think that the guys are fools but the would be suprised at the game we will bring to them. Useless gurls. Mtheeeewwwwwwwww. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces / Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos / Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.