Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video (41039 Views)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Idowuogbo(f): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
lurkee:

LMAO. It is [b]lurkee [/b]dear kiss
it doesnt marra! grin grin grin
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Freiburger(m): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
her husband na mugu 1
grin grin grin
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by duni04(m): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
Skii: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

What nonsense is this?

Would the REAL AND PROPER NIGERIAN LADIES STAND UP AND DO A VIDEO OF THEIR OWN DENOUNCING THESE OBNOXIOUS EXCUSES FOR "girls" TRYING TO EMBARRASS OUR LOVELY, DISCIPLINED, MORALLY UPRIGHT, HARDWORKING AND FAITHFUL WOMEN FOLK

and why is this on the front page?
Oga e go tey before that kind video commot, infact not in this country sef cry
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2012
As much as she can yansh
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
Whaaaat? Is that "Cynthia" I see in that video? shocked shocked shocked

She be dead by the time I return. angry angry angry
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by slimyem: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
free2ryhme:

Y not, when competition is at its all time highest.. They don't want to be left behind and want to secure their future!!! Women, you are all the same.. Reduce the price you attract more customers .. simple law of demand and supply grin grin grin
can someone please explain the above nonsense?
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Skii(m): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
lurkee:

Please please please!!!

They did not say they are the representatives of all Nigerian ladies, they are speaking of their own opinion. Any lady that feels like this video is a reflection on her should please have a seat __/. Any guy that judges all ladies based on this video should also have a seat __/.
..................................................................../..\................................................................................................................/..\
In fact, they should both sit together. \__ __/
........................................................../..\ /..\

@lurkee, on a lighter note, I admire your e-carpentry grin, i have tried to add the legs to the chairs

On a more serious note, thank God they do not represent all Nigerian ladies. Its a shame though, that this can come out of these girls. I am even more repelled by the confidence they were speaking with. A sad reflection of the depth of decadence the morals in this country have suffered!!
Now only God knows the suspicions and counter suspicions that would be going on all round the campuses and the impression non-nigerians viewing this will have about girls on Nigerian campuses (Again, Nairaland and the quality of their front page threads..SMH angry ) Parents too would start tripping about what their daughters have turned into...Men too will start becoming apprehensive unnecessarily of the chics they come across...what was the aim of this video sef? angry

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by ikekings(m): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
HQ: Whaaaat? Is that "Cynthia" I see video? shocked shocked shocked

She be dead by the time I return. angry angry angry
LMFAO!!!! Your babe dey for the video??
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by ikekings(m): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2012
slimyem: can someone please explain the above nonsense?
Lol...**jump am pass nw**...
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Spy360(m): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
I wanted to comment but i found out that i had nothing to say

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Catlanta: 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2012
Well i think they should have mentioned that this is just a certain geographical and demographic location, and it does not in anyway represent the Nigerian girl.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by lekyar(m): 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
Gotta give props to the guys that carried out the survey . Two things come to my mind, were they acting out (dint look staged though) or were they so debased as to boldly spew out such rubbish on camera.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by ffo(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2012
Jglad: Pls stop dis Insults,we still av decent 9ja gals n jst because U re so unfortunate n av nt gotten urself a nice gal doesnt give U d right 2 insult All... Later if a gal says all guys re d same,u will open ur mouth 2 condemn her den Y insult All of us because of some set of Whores... cry

Jglad, dont mind dem jare, we still av decent girls in 9ja like you. abi?
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2012
Nothing new about this unless you didn't go to a Nigerian uni. This is the reason why no sane,focused guy takes university flings serious..
Imagine where a girl tells you she needs 'just' 30k to make up what she has to buy a new phone and she knows you are both students! Infact in my service year, a girl asked her BF, a fellow corper to pay for a self con and furnish it! The idiot seriously began looking for money to do it..
Some fools fall for these glorified whores and more are still falling.
Abeg make I go read better things elsewhere joor.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Catlanta: 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
But wait, is the camera hidden? These girls are imbeciles.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by otokx(m): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2012
Spy360: I wanted to comment but i found out that i had nothing to say
you are not alone.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
Duxe: The thing is...people have thier different reasons for acting,reasoning the way they do!

Ther are 2 girlfriends of mine who dated a broke guy while in school. They were never demanding, faithful,always supportive n 'homely'. The 1st guy graduated, got a job n suddenly discovered he was igbo n didnt want a 'calabar' girl. The 2nd guy(also igbo) got signed in a record label n realised my friend wasn't 'wife material'! As for me, my '1st love' got a job wt an oil company 8months b4 i knew(n from smbody) n was 'too busy'!

The 3 of us learnt different lessons from the same situation! The 1st girl, still believed in 'love', moved on, got anoda semi-ok guy,lol. Now this guy doesnt even let her spend a dime! The 2nd girl,got hard,started runs, even now, working doesnt stop her from her wkend runds out of town whenever she's not on call! She even complained d other day a guy 'insulted' her by giving her 12k for d saloon, n so she dumped him!

N me?...well lets jus say i think 'love' exists in mills n boons!( am ok with my earnings and i dont do runs. But i don't point fingers!)
I know some guys also have stories 2 tell!

So make una no come de form holy pass 4 here jor!

From ur story; I think the one with the semi-ok guy is doing best (in my own opinion).... U're still hurt and wouldn't give it anoda chance and the third girl doing runs is most hurt...I jst wonder ow long she'll continue with her runs... Till 40... Till 50....So I'm guessin it's jst better to move on.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by LynxEyed(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
Depends on how sweet/sexy the babe is na.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2012
Catlanta: But wait, is the camera hidden? These girls are imbeciles.
I guess it's a "PenCam" cos ma boss has the same.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Amya(f): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2012
It's advisable for a girl to have as many boyfriends as possible. You can have a boyfriend devoid of intimacy (having a bf is not necessarily a license to screw) When you're ready for a serious r/ship, you settle with the best of them. Guys do that too! Now see them over here screaming blue murder.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
Duxe:
I work,i foot my bills. I cook,i eat my food,u come,we do, u go! U hungry,u cook or go fast fud.u vex, u gerrout! Ur apartment is messy? Ur clothes r dirty? Well,so are mine!
U vex? U kiss hot fry pan!
U dont wana play daddy, then,do not expect me 2 play mummy!
Shikena!undecided

I neva really understand. the 'we do' part. Don't u babes enjoy the sex ni.... Or do ur bfs force u to do those chores. U shud be doing them cos u love the guy or not. at all. Lookin frm a form renumeration for sex in any form of reward like money, gifts etc makes u no diff frm a pros.ti.tu.te. Infact it's the same thing. A prostit.tut.e is smeone that has sex in return for a reward.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
Amya: It's advisable for a girl to have as many boyfriends as possible. You can have a boyfriend devoid of intimacy (having a bf is not necessarily a license to screw) When you're ready for a serious r/ship, you settle with the best of them. Guys do that too! Now see them over here screaming blue murder.
Smh...Are you trying to compare both gender?
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Idowuogbo(f): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2012
kunletiwoo: Smh...Are you trying to compare both gender?
She is preaching Equality.
Blame d feminist association she join last week. grin
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by flexdee(m): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2012
Agiliti: now i see why so many guys are always complaining of the price of garri.
even wowor babes can find mugu whose sole purpose is to spend his whole salary taking her "out" while he goes home to soak garri

LMAO
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by free2ryhme: 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
Amya: It's advisable for a girl to have as many boyfriends as possible. You can have a boyfriend devoid of intimacy (having a bf is not necessarily a license to screw) When you're ready for a serious r/ship, you settle with the best of them. Guys do that too! Now see them over here screaming blue murder.

NLs pls listen to this advice from an expert in the business.. Can you pls tell teh house how many bf/F-uckmates you get
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Idowuogbo(f): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2012
free2ryhme:

NLs pls listen to this advice from an expert in the business.. Can you pls tell teh house how many bf/F-uckmates you get
Haba! grin grin
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
She is preaching Equality.
Blame d feminist association she join last week. grin
a fi be na grin
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Amya(f): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2012
free2ryhme:

You don't have sense!
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by ikekings(m): 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2012
free2ryhme:

Lol.... No be small matter....
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Amya(f): 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2012
kunletiwoo: Smh...Are you trying to compare both gender?

So it's acceptable when a guy does it but not when a woman do? SMH. . .
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by free2ryhme: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2012
Amya:

You don't have sense!
I would ask how old you are, but I know you can't count that high.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by flexdee(m): 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2012
That's a norm in Naija and I'm not surprised at all, Naija gurlz are so greedy that they expect you to pay all their bills as a BF and once u dnt live up to xpectations they go with highest bidder shikena.

We don't have true LOVE in Nigeria, what we have is emotional transfer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos / Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.