Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video (41445 Views)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by davidif: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2012
mruknaijaboy: Wow! I've neva seen this kinda thing, 2 boyfriends is the minimum for a nigerian girl?!?! And my mum keeps telling me to go to nigeria to find a girl to marry!, err....no thanks mum lol, there's whores here so if i wanted one ders no need for me to travel abroad to marry one who is more money hungry than one here

These girls values are affected by greed for money and no motivation to work hard for themselves because instead they can open their legs and get money for free, only one of the girls was talking sense

And damn all of them are ugly with a tough looking face with a gap teeth where I can fit my toothbrush in, ugly girls are able to have two boyfriends in nigeria? Chai! Imagine the nigerian girls who are actually fine looking, they must be even more whoreish with a minimum of 10 boyfriends lol

Guys in nigeria have suffered o, abeg guys make una dey use condom o because e be like say dese naija babes dey spread stds berekete

Shebi o, if you think that naija girls are this promiscous, wait till you see the guys (its not as if two wrongs make a right). Me, i have been just like you, i have been hoping to find a good naija girl back home and not the children of naija aristocrats wey full yanki, but the way this looks, i better start looking at the oyinbos and the akatas around.
To be fair,

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nkemika(f): 8:21am On Aug 30, 2012
hellooooooooooooooooooooo, will u now classify naija babes as these simply cuz some low mentality were interviewed and shared their view, no well cultured babe wil say as many as possible, for example, Miss world or Miss nigeria doesnt mean there are no more beautiful babes than they are, so peeps dnt let freaking interview confuse ur mindset. these peeps won't classify me or any other normal babes out there because i am not in their category, simply!,

people always have problem with relationship cuz they seem to enter into it for wrong reasons.Until u discover purpose of getting into one, u can never be satisfied or happy in anyone that why some tend to get as many one night stand and call it relationship....SMH
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by lawyer(m): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2012
Mo Gbe oooo! shocked shocked shocked The Summary is that Girls have Maga 1, Maga 2 and or Maga 3 also known as boyfriend 1 on Campus that sleeps with her, her academic partner and Friday jaiye jaiye bobo and Boyfriend 2 who is a young salary earner living modestly and deceiving himself that he has a fiancee to be that is still in school and he is waiting for her to graduate and boyfriend 3 who is her sugar daddy to pay for shoes, bb, Brazilian hair and her lau lau pocket money.

So the question really to ask all guys involved with a girl on Campus is: Are you Maga 1, Maga 2 or Maga 3! grin
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Idowuogbo(f): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2012
lawyer: Mo Gbe oooo! shocked shocked shocked The Summary is that Girls have Maga 1, Maga 2 and or Maga 3 also known as boyfriend 1 on Campus that sleeps with her, her academic partner and Friday jaiye jaiye bobo and Boyfriend 2 who is a young salary earner living modestly and deceiving himself that he has a fiancee to be that is still in school and he is waiting for her to graduate and boyfriend 3 who is her sugar daddy to pay for shoes, bb, Brazilian hair and her lau lau pocket money.

So the question really to ask all guys involved with a girl on Campus is: Are you Maga 1, Maga 2 or Maga 3! grin
U b maga 30 na! Shebi na u b Maga visa available.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by free2ryhme: 9:02am On Aug 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U b maga 30 na! Shebi na u b Maga visa available.

you no dey tire morn and night NL cheesy
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Idowuogbo(f): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2012
free2ryhme:

you no dey tire morn and night NL cheesy
We dey d same club! Morning!!!
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by free2ryhme: 9:05am On Aug 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
We dey d same club! Morning!!!

wetin make you feel sooo
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Idowuogbo(f): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2012
free2ryhme:

wetin make you feel sooo
I no so! Na d same cafe we dey go browse na!
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by free2ryhme: 9:11am On Aug 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I no so! Na d same cafe we dey go browse na!

I no dey do cyber cafe
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Idowuogbo(f): 9:23am On Aug 30, 2012
free2ryhme:

I no dey do cyber cafe
Stop derailing! angry
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by free2ryhme: 9:27am On Aug 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Stop derailing! angry

I am not derailing or is there something you wanna tell me
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Idowuogbo(f): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2012
free2ryhme:

I am not derailing or is there something you wanna tell me
Yeah! I fancy u! Will u b my Maga? kiss
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by free2ryhme: 9:29am On Aug 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yeah! I fancy u! Will u b my Maga? kiss

hohohoho or u wan be my maga
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Idowuogbo(f): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2012
free2ryhme:

hohohoho or u wan be my maga
U derailinggggg....
*off to find kills*
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by poweredcom(m): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2012
Nigerian girls are the worst set of unfaithful being ave ever met if they are not being tribal they are money mongers ...they don't wanna see ur heart at least 70percent of them not all - facially they are beautiful but heartfully no money no honey - ok so they can have like four boyfriends - not to count of the social networks ones ---

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 30, 2012
donsteady: i think we push our girls to that extend. some foolish bois that cant even takecare of them self would want to date, now check the result.
Your name should be DonStupid really.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by jpphilips(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
chima-uga:
see how dia mouth is ... Boyfriend that is why you cant accept jesus.

was jesus not somebody's boyfriend? especially, those that knew him as a boy

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by jpphilips(m): 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2012
heilige: Are this girls por*n queens or what ? I can imagine the way an average 9ja guy bleeps and these girls still handle 3 or more of them.wtf. Them be dunlop babes. Energy boku

yea!! most naija guys come like a chicken dats y,

don't panic, infidelity in women happens everywhere.....GEJ
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by jpphilips(m): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
Sijo01: See people children.
Smh...... o ma se o!

in a country where most girls are hungry, what do you expect? very soon the men will be contributing "pus...y appeal fund" for them.

but Nairalanders sabi pretend ooo, is this new? sorry! i forgot this is an extension of a church
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
Shocking but nice, does this mean Nigerians have embraced the culture of o rgies? Kindly upload videos
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Abdulbasitkhid(m): 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
cheddarking: shocked shocked shocked shocked
I believe the question on everybody's mind is:

HOW are all these UGLY girls getting boys to chirps them?!

This is an even bigger mystery than the current price of Garri...

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by mruknaijaboy(m): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2012
davidif:

Shebi o, if you think that naija girls are this promiscous, wait till you see the guys (its not as if two wrongs make a right). Me, i have been just like you, i have been hoping to find a good naija girl back home and not the children of naija aristocrats wey full yanki, but the way this looks, i better start looking at the oyinbos and the akatas around.
To be fair,

Lol you mite as well bros because it seems the girls are worse back home than in the western world, o boy days have changed from when our parents were young

i met one nigerian girl from lagos online last week, and i got her number and we were talking on whatsapp, shes nice looking and all that but nothing too special

Can u imagine on the second conversation i had with her she was already asking me about buying her handbags and cloths for her from london wen i come to naija, i told the b*tch i will buy her a bag of garri and a pair of socks and anything other than that i no fit do lol

Naija girls dont want to work hard they just want to open their legs for cash with their worn out pu*sys, by the time they reach 25 their hole will be so loose that putting my d*ck in their hole will be like jumping in the sea which means naija guys are not enjoying right about now, the joys of having a girl with a sweet tight p*ssy in naija must be scarce

i only spend on a girl who is my girlfriend and genuinely loves me and trys to provide for herself and she doesnt ask me for cash unless its a desperate matter,only then i will spend and thats when i feel generous not when they keep asking me and i give them like I am the world bank! Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by ITbomb(m): 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2012
heilige: Are this girls por*n queens or what ? I can imagine the way an average 9ja guy bleeps and these girls still handle 3 or more of them.wtf. Them be dunlop babes. Energy boku
My thoughts as well. Naija guy unleashed their entire energy on any girl underneath them .
Imagine a girl withstanding 3 different poundings like that every week for one year.
WETIN GO REMAIN FOR THE HUSBAND NA .
I DEY VEX
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
Amya:

So it's acceptable when a guy does it but not when a woman do? SMH. . .

YES! That's how nature designed it. . .which is why you would easily find men with several wives; can you show me any woman you know that has several 'concurrent' husbands? You creatures should stop equating yourselves with men only when it suits you, while you conveniently play the 'weaker sex' card when it is convenient for you.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by kandiikane(m): 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
pro01:

YES! That's how nature designed it. . .which is why you would easily find men with several wives; can you show me any woman you know that has several 'concurrent' husbands? You creatures should stop equating yourselves with men only when it suits you, while you conveniently play the 'weaker sex' card when it is convenient for you.

There are cultures in which yóu have females having more than one husbands.

Even in Nigeria, sha. I can't remember which ethnic group it was.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by kandiikane(m): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2012
abiki: Pls someone should tell the lizard on the green beret to shut the hell up. You're even lucky you have one.Spreading diseases that are yet to be discovered.

*Falls off wall*

LmfaOooooooo!!! grin grin
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by kandiikane(m): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2012
2buff:

Naww I don't share. smiley
Who knows how many other sweaty testicles have been all up on that? lipsrsealed wink

LOoOl!!! grin
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2012
petnkool: 90 PERCENT OF NAIJA GALS' LIVES , I REPEAT 90 PERCENT OF NAIJA GALS' LIVES (EXCEPT MY SISTER) ARE DESTROYED.... THIS IS A VERY GOOD RESEARCH INFERENCE FOR ME TO COME TO THAT CONCLUSION.
[

LMFAO, cuh i laugh this guy, jst made me rem my niece i grew up with, she called one day and told me she wanted to get married and she was 19. the niqqa she wanted to marry was even a tailor... grin grin i wished her a happy married life tho
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2012
kandiikane:

There are cultures in which yóu have females having more than one husbands.

Even in Nigeria, sha. I can't remember which ethnic group it was.

Ehn? So Kandii wants to tell me about Nigerian culture. . .oya tell me where in Nigeria women can have multiple (concurrent) husbands. I only know of some obscure cultures in India or something.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by kandiikane(m): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
pro01:

Ehn? So Kandii wants to tell me about Nigerian culture. . .oya tell me where in Nigeria women can have multiple (concurrent) husbands. I only know of some obscure cultures in India or something.

Lol, I'm not trying to tell you about 'nigerian' culture but just saying where we may get polyandry.

http://www.oup.com/us/companion.websites/9780195189766/student_resources/Supp_chap_mats/Chap13/Additional_Varieties_Polyandry/?view=usa

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyandry

https://www.nairaland.com/931924/tribe-9ja-practice-polyandry
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by barryj1: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2012
Shollypopz: I wonder why ppl are yabbing these babes.....Is this not d norm in Naija universities....

LOL....Abeg I'm a flower jo, I can have as many BFs, as long as their spermatozoa does not enter me
dos nt enta u indeed.an sure u go need a ganeacologist my check if dat is tru
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by dBard: 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2012
cryGone r d days wen stories of cheating women raised eyebrows.nw,its d norm. U talk t guys, married n unmarried alike n dey all like 'women can't b trusted but wat can u do but live wit it'.alrdy dats d mindset n den we've videos lik provin dem rite. Seeds of doubts n mistrust r sown al round wat den is d future of d marraige institution? Guys r bin disillusioned n dat in itself is not a good tin..

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Marriage Between Nigerian Man And Ghanaian Bride Sparks Up Jollof Rice Debate / American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.