Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,056 members, 7,838,680 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video (41043 Views)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by kunletade(m): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2012
Not surprised... Some will even pick their boyfriend call in front of their boyfriend and they will tell you silly lies... Only God can judge them right
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Idowuogbo(f): 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2012
free2ryhme:
grin grin grin grin woman matter get high patronage
u go fear d power of puntash na! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by lurkee(f): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
Freiburger:
Why dancing around? simply tell us what are and what you believe in.

ikekings: She's confuse....

I am not dancing around neither am I confused. I already said what I believe in the first post. I do not believe in having multiple boyfriends and the same applies to my boyfriend. I refuse to date multiple people or ask guys for money to help in my day to day life.

My point is that I found it funny that guys were abusing the girls and calling them names when in my opinion they are doing what works for them. I will not advise my daughters to keep multiple boyfriends but I cannot condemn the girls in the video. As long as the girls do not have sex with all these men, they should have their fun. I am sure they will settle down when they get to the real world. Shikena.

I am a Libra. I rarely have 100% judgement on any situation. I see and understand both sides of the coin. cool cool cool
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by lurkee(f): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
hahaha! u sure think u smart rite? days are numbered boo boo! d D-day would surely tell.

Yes I think I am smart. cool

Everyone's days are numbered. grin

D-day ko, F-Day ni. tongue
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Idowuogbo(f): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2012
lurkee:

Yes I think I am smart. cool

Everyone's days are numbered. grin

D-day ko, F-Day ni. tongue

ok na! lawd knows if na u b d gal wey wear the beret sef! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by ikekings(m): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
@lurkee ok mademoiselle point made....##cheers.... ”NATIONAL CAKE“ on my mind.... lol
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
Even this one that ought to have been MARRIED! cry

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Idowuogbo(f): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
lurkee:

I am not dancing around neither am I confused. I already said what I believe in the first post. I do not believe in having multiple boyfriends and the same applies to my boyfriend. I refuse to date multiple people or ask guys for money to help in my day to day life.

My point is that I found it funny that guys were abusing the girls and calling them names when in my opinion they are doing what works for them. I will not advise my daughters to keep multiple boyfriends but I cannot condemn the girls in the video. As long as the girls do not have sex with all these men, they should have their fun. I am sure they will settle down when they get to the real world. Shikena.

I am a Libra. I rarely have 100% judgement on any situation. I see and understand both sides of the coin. cool cool cool
True facts! but how come me dey judge dis fish mongers na! i b libra 2 o! tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Idowuogbo(f): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
kunletiwoo: Even this one that ought to have been MARRIED! cry
her husband na mugu 1
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by ikekings(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Lol.... Dat gal is too mgbekelicious....
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Freiburger(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
lurkee:

I am not dancing around neither am I confused.

My point is that I found it funny that guys were abusing the girls and calling them names when in my opinion they are doing what works for them. I will not advise my daughters to keep multiple boyfriends but I cannot condemn the girls in the video. As long as the girls do not have sex with all these men, they should have their fun. I am sure they will settle down when they get to the real world. Shikena. )
So whats the need for keeping all the boys? just for fun? and at the same time gambling with a future husbands feelings? and who told you they do not have s-e-x with these guys?

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by lurkee(f): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:

lol. cool cool cool
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Butoneday2(m): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2012
Fifty-One (51)minimum, plus sugar daddies that should be abt forty-nine49) or so. I no doubt am very very sure of what am saying. One funny tin they use to save thier nos. As: mugu1, mugu2, mugu3...
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Skii(m): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

What nonsense is this?

Would the REAL AND PROPER NIGERIAN LADIES STAND UP AND DO A VIDEO OF THEIR OWN DENOUNCING THESE OBNOXIOUS EXCUSES FOR "girls" TRYING TO EMBARRASS OUR LOVELY, DISCIPLINED, MORALLY UPRIGHT, HARDWORKING AND FAITHFUL WOMEN FOLK

and why is this on the front page?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Freiburger(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2012
kunletiwoo: Even this one that ought to have been MARRIED! cry
She is that type the last girl was talking about grin grin grin.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
her husband na mugu 1
At that age? See her OLD face self angry
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by lurkee(f): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2012
Freiburger:
So whats the need for keeping all the boys? just for fun? and at the same time gambling with a future husbands feelings? and who told you they do not have s-e-x with these guys?

They already said their reasons in the video. No one told me about s.ex. I am only assuming, just like you are.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by ikekings(m): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2012
Chai!!!! See mgbeke wey get upto 4 boyfriends.... SMP

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by free2ryhme: 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u go fear d power of puntash na! grin grin grin grin grin

I think dem need spiritual deliverance ....
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Freiburger(m): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
ikekings: Chai!!!! See mgbeke wey get upto 4 boyfriends.... SMP
You no dey see H.I.V symptoms for her face? grin[i] jokes[/i]
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Duxe(f): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
The thing is...people have thier different reasons for acting,reasoning the way they do!

Ther are 2 girlfriends of mine who dated a broke guy while in school. They were never demanding, faithful,always supportive n 'homely'. The 1st guy graduated, got a job n suddenly discovered he was igbo n didnt want a 'calabar' girl. The 2nd guy(also igbo) got signed in a record label n realised my friend wasn't 'wife material'! As for me, my '1st love' got a job wt an oil company 8months b4 i knew(n from smbody) n was 'too busy'!

The 3 of us learnt different lessons from the same situation! The 1st girl, still believed in 'love', moved on, got anoda semi-ok guy,lol. Now this guy doesnt even let her spend a dime! The 2nd girl,got hard,started runs, even now, working doesnt stop her from her wkend runds out of town whenever she's not on call! She even complained d other day a guy 'insulted' her by giving her 12k for d saloon, n so she dumped him!

N me?...well lets jus say i think 'love' exists in mills n boons!( am ok with my earnings and i dont do runs. But i don't point fingers!)
I know some guys also have stories 2 tell!

So make una no come de form holy pass 4 here jor!

1 Like

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by lurkee(f): 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
Skii: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

What nonsense is this?

Would the REAL AND PROPER NIGERIAN LADIES STAND UP AND DO A VIDEO OF THEIR OWN DENOUNCING THESE OBNOXIOUS EXCUSES FOR "girls" TRYING TO EMBARRASS OUR LOVELY, DISCIPLINED, MORALLY UPRIGHT, HARDWORKING AND FAITHFUL WOMEN FOLK

and why is this on the front page?

Please please please!!!

They did not say they are the representatives of all Nigerian ladies, they are speaking of their own opinion. Any lady that feels like this video is a reflection on her should please have a seat __/. Any guy that judges all ladies based on this video should also have a seat __/.

In fact, they should both sit together. \__ __/
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by ayox2003: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
lurkee:

Whats fun?

You cant raise a girl-child. Truth hurts.

Frawzey
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Freiburger(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
lurkee:

Please please please!!!

They did not say they are the representatives of all Nigerian ladies, they are speaking of their own opinion. Any lady that feels like this video is a reflection on her should please have a seat __/. Any guy that judges all ladies based on this video should also have a seat __/.

In fact, they should both sit together. \__ __/

And from my own understanding, that video wasn't shot from one campus.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Idowuogbo(f): 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
ikekings: Chai!!!! See mgbeke wey get upto 4 boyfriends.... SMP
d train is coming! mind the gap tooth!
dats[b] LURKE [/b]y'all grin grin grin
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by ikekings(m): 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
Freiburger:
You no dey see H.I.V symptoms for her face? grin[i] jokes[/i]
LMFAO!!!! Gals are damn funny....
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by lurkee(f): 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
ayox2003:

Whats fun?

You cant raise a girl-child. Truth hurts.

Frawzey

Eya. Sorry it is hurting you. Please have a seat, it will get better soon. cry
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by lurkee(f): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:

LMAO. It is [b]lurkee [/b]dear kiss
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Butoneday2(m): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2012
Gilrs go dey flex, toto no get metre?
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by ikekings(m): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lol.... U are too funny..... Abeg leave LURKEE baby joor....**winks**
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Butoneday2(m): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
Gilrs go dey Zap, toto no get metre?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos / Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.