Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? (18284 Views)

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / The Things That Turn Girls On / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by bigeliot(m): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2012
akinluyi02: It's in the Nature of man to cheat! No long story...
Gbam.
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Oluabayomi1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2012
Greed,Lack of Contentment and at times depend on people's upbringing!
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by laberry101(m): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
That is bullisht

Really? I see you are a very Rich man, well try and tell your woman no money for 6 months and see what happens bro...!

No argue , just try am... Then give me updates,ok?

Fact: any woman who says It's ok honey, love is not all about money, is getting the money she needs from elsewhere, so try yourself with no money, see what happens to ya!
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Clemzy16(m): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
People generally cheat for various reasons which i can't say because your guess is as good as mine. However, when you cheat the first time, it might be a mistake, but when you repeat the same thing, It's not a mistake its a choice.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by kpolli(m): 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
Lack of attention
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by nuelobi(m): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2012
case study: ...like my next door neighbour is doing now and disturbing me with their moans and squirky sound of their bed! Aaaaaaaaaaaargggh!!!!!!!!
lipsrsealed
case study: ...like my next door neighbour is doing now and disturbing me with their moans and squirky sound of their bed! Aaaaaaaaaaaargggh!!!!!!!!
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by basty: 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2012
Bad Grammar, what are the things that push pepole to cheat
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
poster, are you saying if i handover my babe to you for free, you wont mount her?
lets be frank.

facts are
1. the natural man/woman's mind is so dirty, and thank goodness, no one gets to read it.
2. We like good things
3. everyone puts him/herself first, so the partner is secondary

you can program your mind not to do it, but trust me it's very very hard
lack of opportunity and fear of approach can help suppress it.
when these 2 are out of the way, hahahaha....
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2012
basty: Bad Grammar, what are the things that push [b]pepole [/b]to cheat
And yours is excellent grammar...lol
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Lexusgs430: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
Search for adventure or excitement = CHEATING
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2012
xcitedjay: What if you both are married?

then you DIVORCE that person, and go and get your groove on with that person that you desire....... but remember, what a man can do, a woman can.
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Sxsells: 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
xcitedjay: While I'm aware that cheating is hardcoded into the DNA of some individuals, some persons engage in practices that causes their Significant Other to seek solace elsewhere.

What do you think are the things that people do or don't do which pushes their partners to cheat?

My friend, it is what are the things that push people not "pushes people"... Wit grammar like this, you might also need to cheat to pass an English exam!
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by nigerbabe: 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
A typical Nigerian man --------------looking 4 lame reason 2 cheat! U think ur wife is not bored wit u 2?
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by lillyveezy: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
ppl cheat because they seek to fill a void in their inner being,which they tot sex will fill.as long as this void is there,the desire/need & justification for cheating abounds.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Bright2(m): 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2012
Misunderstanding!
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by ikekings1: 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mine is genetic even my grandpa dey cheat down to my popsman wey pass me the trait.....
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Fexydurn(m): 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2012
D sage:

Yeah, in the animals kingdom.
why imitate animals of lower echelon? We have vast number of animals which have shown us the greatness of the virtue faithfulness Lion the royal animal is an exampe...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Soulcaine(m): 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
akinluyi02: It's in the Nature of man to cheat! No long story...

calling all lawyers liars because u feek they are, doesnt make it the truth.
I dont cheat and i dont intend to start. I believe cheating is a decision, it shld never be justified for nay reason whatsoever. U sound hurt, sorry but dont just conclude becos u never know....

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Gonzaga1010(m): 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2012
Hmmm
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by etchel(m): 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2012
lillyveezy: ppl cheat because they seek to fill a void in their inner being,which they tot sex will fill.as long as this void is there,the desire/need & justification for cheating abounds.
Perfect Answer!
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Flygeriansteve: 12:07am On Aug 30, 2012
Variety is the spice of life. The more, the merrier
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Flygeriansteve: 12:12am On Aug 30, 2012
And with your kind of grammar, if I was your gf, I'd cheat on you!!
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by ablemachine(m): 12:43am On Aug 30, 2012
Its spiritual
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by obowunmi(m): 12:44am On Aug 30, 2012
opportunity.
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Jarvis(m): 12:58am On Aug 30, 2012
alienware: where u stand take dat pic ? Hahahahahaha.
... Hahahahahahaha dat kind place stil dey 9ja?
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by ydtaurus5: 1:20am On Aug 30, 2012
Shaw007: huh!
U sure abou that?
Check agaIn pls undecided
hi bro very sure! if i do no man can and will question me,its my body we are talkng abt its nobody business bt it just a decision nt to cheat! sad
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by omigie1: 1:31am On Aug 30, 2012
no reason is jux d person mindset

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! / Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? / Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.