Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? (18281 Views)

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / The Things That Turn Girls On / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by seunfly: 1:53am On Aug 30, 2012
Human by nature is adventurous, always checking or wish to check out new things ie food, house, cities, places, including knowledge and every thing you attach emotion to. U may have mango tree infront of your house but u will like to taste the red mango at back yard of a friend's house, but as a higher animal we have to limit this tendency, know when to exhibit the tendecy and when not to.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by NikkyGold1(f): 3:31am On Aug 30, 2012
grin
freecocoa: Evil spirit.
grin
Yh right. People cheat basically because they lack discipline & self control. Indisciplined people always find excuses for their actions/inactions.
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Nobody: 4:27am On Aug 30, 2012
People cheat,cos the bible says"man shall not live by bread alone"...varieties is the spice of life.
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 30, 2012
People cheat cos the bible says"man shall not live by bread alone".varieties,is the spice of life.
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by DECOtech(m): 5:41am On Aug 30, 2012
kokoye: Nothing. you cheat because you want to ...so you look for an excuse.
You are so right.
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by DECOtech(m): 5:45am On Aug 30, 2012
D sage: I'm 90% agree with you.
As if women don't cheat!
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Stevez32(m): 5:51am On Aug 30, 2012
berem!:
Cheat ke! Animals cheat not to talk of we humans.cheating is part of us.we can't do without it.abi? undecided
Can we cheat pls? grin
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by kunyeo(m): 5:57am On Aug 30, 2012
You mean ,what are the THINGS That PUSH people to cheat?
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by ujukala: 6:31am On Aug 30, 2012
People tend to cheat when they are feeling insecure, but everybody doesn't cheat.
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by k2039: 7:04am On Aug 30, 2012
It is called OJUKOKORO
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by k2039: 7:16am On Aug 30, 2012
Billyonaire: We were commanded to go into the world and multiple, if nature intended for us to stick to one woman for ever, we would have been commanded into the world to "add" and not "multiply"
1 Corinthians 7:2 But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband.
1 Thessalonians 4:4 that each of you should learn to control his own body in a way that is holy and honorable

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by k2039: 7:27am On Aug 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Tell me about a prophet in the old testament who never had more than 1 woman. tell me.

and tell me about an apostle or prophet that had more than one wife in the new testament..
Besides God's way of judging the old testament is different from the new testament.The old testament from the giving of the mosaic law on mount sinai was dispensation of law.The new testament is/was(we still in the new testament) dispensation of grace.They are two different dispensations,so you can judge by the old testament rather you use the new testament.
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by k2039: 7:30am On Aug 30, 2012
Clemzy16: However, when you cheat the first time, it might be a mistake, but when you repeat the same thing, It's not a mistake its a choice.
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by k2039: 7:40am On Aug 30, 2012
Soul_caine:

calling all lawyers liars because u feek they are, doesnt make it the truth.
I dont cheat and i dont intend to start. I believe cheating is a decision, it shld never be justified for nay reason whatsoever.
All generalisation is wrong.
I have never cheated and I will never cheat.
Cheating just means their is a big problem with the cheater's core values.
why get married if your going to cheat,it's just unreasonable.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by k2039: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2012
but I discipline my body and make it my slave, so that, after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified.1 Corinthians 9:27
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by baggy4luv(m): 7:49am On Aug 30, 2012
Defenceless temptation
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by ATMC(f): 7:56am On Aug 30, 2012
@topic pple cheat cos of lack of fear of god for those dt believe in him. For none believers...they cheat cos they don't have any values...nd so lack discipline nd respect for authority! If u respect authority, u wont cheat. To cheat is simply to go against d rule. If d rule says don't ask questions in exam nd u do, dt's cheating. If u vow before d almighty to stick to a person till death nd u don't dt's cheating. So cheating is caused by lack of recognition, respect, nd fear of d authority in ur life.
@billionaire and co we live in a man's world fueled by women...imagine a man's world without d woman-bone to bone. Mind u most decisions r bedroom-influenced...so, indirectly d hand dt rocks d cradle rules as a matter of factly!
If there's anything i detest, its double standard but d thing is dt it indirectly protects d woman cos of d check it places on a woman! Nd d man is most times destroyed by it...double standard does d menfolk no good at all!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Landcruiser: 8:02am On Aug 30, 2012
Demonic Spirit
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Shaw007(m): 8:03am On Aug 30, 2012
ydtaurus5: hi bro very sure! if i do no man can and will question me,its my body we are talkng abt its nobody business bt it just a decision nt to cheat! sad
sure tin. . .was jUst kIdding,eh

and yes ma'am,its a decision.but i kinda agree with billyonaire here,it is one hell of a decision,a touGh One

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by justi4jesu(f): 8:21am On Aug 30, 2012
tongue@xcitedjay
Never cheat
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by realmscape: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2012
D sage:

I'm 90% agree with you.

what type of english is this?
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 30, 2012
There is no one off, simply put general answer!
People cheat because they can!
Its sweet
Its an adventure
They don't see it as a big deal
Its Variety
Its a Tryst
It has some adrenaline rush
Some are just easily seduced
Some seek variety.

No matter what you say, you can never find one answer. Some even do it for revenge.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 30, 2012
k2039:
1 Corinthians 7:2 But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband.
1 Thessalonians 4:4 that each of you should learn to control his own body in a way that is holy and honorable
Who wrote Corithians and Thessonians. The answer is Paul. What does Paul know about Nature and God. Just some extremist who went about killing christians and getting illuminating lights of the cosmos and start preaching. Dont take him seriously.
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 30, 2012
k2039:
and tell me about an apostle or prophet that had more than one wife in the new testament..
Besides God's way of judging the old testament is different from the new testament.The old testament from the giving of the mosaic law on mount sinai was dispensation of law.The new testament is/was(we still in the new testament) dispensation of grace.They are two different dispensations,so you can judge by the old testament rather you use the new testament.
The whole of New Testament is based on the 3 yrs life of Jesus. We knew nothing about the life of Jesus between 13 to 29 yrs, those years should be the most important focus. His 3 yrs before the murder-crufixion paradox is not enough to disband the mosaic laws, even Jesus, said he didnt come to change the mossaic law, then who are you to go against it ?
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by texbaba1: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2012
it is very easy to say people have no reason to cheat, and by all means cheating is not a good thing. However, u find urslf in situations wher u feel that at this point may be u shld have sme one else beside, to help reduce the pressure and frictions in ur relationship. not that u dont lov ur gf anymore or that u enjoy the act but sometimes it can be out of necessity. For example, when u make some girls realize tyhat they ar all uve got, without them u cant live...nd this they knw themselves. instead of loving you in equal measure, some would just take ur love for grantd nd mke the fool of u with the mind that they ar all uve got. Thats when u come to nairaland nd start hearing guys complaining and lamenting about their gf's ill treatment. what i would rather say is that if you find a girl that iss worth it, dont cheat on her...thats bad. but if she is not worth it, then seek solace elsewhere. for me tho, if she is not worth it, i'd rather try to quit than cheat cos sme of us just dont knw how to cheat without been caught.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 30, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
BWAAAAAH! funny how you are trying to make it sound like if a person cheats, it is because their partner did/didnt do something.

ok lets get something clear here: the only reason why someone would cheat is because that person is WEAK like that, no other reason.
people can package their weakness however they want, the sad fact is that there is no reason under the moon why a person should cheat, NONE!!!!

if your partner does something that makes you "look for solace elsewhere", then you should DUMP that partner first, and then go find solace elsewhere, not the way around.

Am sorry hon,
I just have to disagree.
Though weakness is part of it,
People also cheat because of greed,lack of contentment!
People cheat because of lack of discipline and self control, money, power!
And people also cheat to follow the latest trend- 'others are doing it now'!
And others cheat to revenge!

My take!
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by interleukin(f): 8:47am On Aug 30, 2012
SIMPLE. People cheat because of mouth odour,partner that mess without saying excuse me,and low waist.thats all.
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 30, 2012
Lack Of Contentment and; Lost Of the Eyes. No More no Less!
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Blackbody20(m): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2012
Ha ha ha ha(roflmao)
interleukin: SIMPLE. People cheat because of mouth odour,partner that mess without saying excuse me,and low waist.thats all.
you are damn too funny.
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by esn1(f): 9:00am On Aug 30, 2012
D sage:

Exactly! But against our culture and traditions particular on the side of women.

Dont dull urself, d world is changing, even with Nigerian women. Dont expect to cheat and feel like you are the man and she cant, someone out there is whistling and wishing she had your wife. Do unto others what you want to be done to you.
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Richiy(f): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2012
Cheating comes in various forms and honestly, I am most astonished by cheating in examinations.
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Anniesalis(f): 9:09am On Aug 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Cheating is the natural way of life; How nature intended. There is actually something wrong with someone who is not cheating!
are u sayin somfin is wrong wif me?...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? / How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.