Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? (18274 Views)

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / The Things That Turn Girls On / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Shaw007(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2012
Billyonaire: Absolutely, stop fighting the natural longing for procreative dissemination of seed. It was meant to be so. God created a free world and man invented boundaries. Its a shame. I say, Cheat!
i disagree. . .unless of course of course ur married,cheating is allowed(nt including avn 2 av se.x). . .but OnCe ur jOined,ur jOined forever
p.s
i prefer switching. . .its safer,
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Emmy9ite(m): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2012
FINAL ANSWER:::::: GREED.
You cheat when you are not contented wif what you have! E.O.D
signed!
‎ ‎ايييشل
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by ZeusI: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
People: man makes man to be wicked. Over-ambitious: the tendency to possess or lord over others i.e eliciting the fomer(man makes man to be wicked) in others.
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by freecocoa(f): 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2012
Billyonaire: Absolutely, you are enduring a quiet desperation. Every one feels like cheating, but I guess you keep fighting that natural desperation for something new
Yeah ofcourse temptations come, what i actually wanna understand is are you insinuating that not giving into temptations means something's wrong with me?
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2012
berem!:
Billy my man! You don come again o! No use big grammar confuse me.what has dissemination of seed got to do with cheating huh? Could you pls explain?
My brother, Cheating can not be stopped. The more you try, the unhappier you become. It just means that not cheating is not natural. Simple! Tell me the next thing you do once big contracts are sealed and mobilization fees approved. You go on a drinking and cheating rampage to celebrate. Tell me what a woman does when she feels reject and abused by her spouse, she cheats for consolation. Cheating heals. We were commanded to go into the world and multiple, if nature intended for us to stick to one woman for ever, we would have been commanded into the world to "add" and not "multiply"
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by pricelessjewel2(f): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2012
Lack for time nd tired of d relationship
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by DICKtator: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2012
Not to sound chauvinistic, but I believe variety is the spice of life and fruit salad is the best type of salad. I mean it is always o.k for men to cheat.so damn good. He is even highly respected in the society,u know it is a man's world, but a woman, I mean c'mon, she is regarded as a slut.
So there is this imbalance in the society and discrimination. Women would even claim men cheat a lot. What induces the cheating? Is it an animal or an inanimate object? It is the WOMAN of course!!!. More like a vicious circle/Catch 22 suitation if you ask me

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
freecocoa: Yeah ofcourse temptations come, what i actually wanna understand is are you insinuating that not giving into temptations means something's wrong with me?
What you call temptation, is nature's magnetism pulling you to what is natural balance, a remedy for the situation. Resisting exerts further pressure on the brain, you feel frustrated and you find palliatives, like good music, prayers and begging for love and attention from your supposed lover, who by the way, cheats. Something is wrong with your resistance to do the needful. It is natural to cheat. nature made it so. Tell me about a prophet in the old testament who never had more than 1 woman. tell me.
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Afam4eva(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
People cheat because there's a window of opportunity waiting to be taken advantage of.
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2012
Many people cheat due to emotional disconnection from their lovers. Some cheat to boast their selfish ego while others may be due to peer pressure, curiosity and desire to satisfy their voracious sexual appetites.
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
DICKtator: Not to sound chauvinistic, but I believe variety is the spice of life and fruit salad is the best type of salad. I mean it is always o.k for men to cheat.so damn good. He is even highly respected in the society,u know it is a man's world, but a woman, I mean c'mon, she is regarded as a slut.
So there is this imbalance in the society and discrimination. Women would even claim men cheat a lot. What induces the cheating? Is it an animal or an inanimate object? It is the WOMAN of course!!!. More like a vicious circle/Catch 22 suitation if you ask me

grin grin grin grin
"coughing seriously" bia nwokem what are you insinauting? That its a man's world abi? No shaking.so its women that make you men to cheat? Kai! Women don suffer! Naija men I dey troway salute o!
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2012
berem!:
"coughing seriously" bia nwokem what are you insinauting? That its a man's world abi? No shaking.so its women that make you men to cheat? Kai! Women don suffer! Naija men I dey troway salute o!
Too sad that the world is still pro-masculine. A world run by men and for men
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Agiliti(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2012
Without cheating, there will be no need for reason for hardwork. Jesus Christ, what am I working for, if am not gonna buy the best of trucks and have 5 angels sitting around me in an outdoor pool and feeding me with ice-cream soaked in cherry fruit.
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by onyekabe(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2012
berem!:
Cheat ke! Animals cheat not to talk of we humans.cheating is part of us.we can't do without it.abi? undecided
Do you cheat? If you do cheat how often
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by vislabraye(m): 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2012
optimist D: Cheating is inherent in man(i mean both gender) . It is in our nature to cheat. Man is indecipline by nature without a concious atempt to b decipline. Insatiable being.

Did you mean discipline?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
If They Say -
Why, Why, Tell 'Em That Is Human Nature
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2012
IMAGINE EATING ONE MEAL AGAIN AND AGAIN. BE IT RICE, MEAT, ETC. U EAT IT TOO LONG AND CONSISTENTLY AND U GONNA GET SICK. SEX WITH ONE PERSON TOO IS LIKE THAT. wink
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Meristem: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
Curiousity
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2012
onyekabe: Do you cheat? If you do cheat how often
JAMB question! Just google it and you will find the answer. undecided
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Agiliti(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
Shaw007: i disagree. . .unless of course of course ur married,cheating is allowed(nt including avn 2 av se.x). . .but OnCe ur jOined,ur jOined forever
p.s
i prefer switching. . .its safer,
Marriage ? who invented that ? And to what end ? My friend, there is nothing natural or spiritual about marriage. Its just an agreement to stay together, make babies and may be....stick with all inconveniences or move on. Cheating is natural
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Mynd44: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
None who cheats does so of his or her own free will. There is no excuse to it
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by laberry101(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
xcitedjay: While I'm aware that cheating is hardcoded into the DNA of some individuals, some persons engage in practices that causes their Significant Other to seek solace elsewhere.

What do you think are the things that people do or don't do which pushes their partners to cheat?

Well , being broke will surely drive her to cheat, I'll tell you that one for sure, " No Money, No Honey".
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by laberry101(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2012
akinluyi02: It's in the Nature of man to cheat! No long story...

If I hear, woman Nko...?
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by Mynd44: 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2012
laberry101:

Well , being broke will surely drive her to cheat, I'll tell you that one for sure, " No Money, No Honey".
That is bullisht
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by slimdiggi: 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2012
DICKtator: Not to sound chauvinistic, but I believe variety is the spice of life and fruit salad is the best type of salad. I mean it is always o.k for men to cheat.so damn good. He is even highly respected in the society,u know it is a man's world, but a woman, I mean c'mon, she is regarded as a slut.

grin grin grin grin
nutcase grin

grin grin grin grin
[/quote]nutcase
Re: What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? by COUNTERFORCE(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
Greed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Was Your Favorite Song And Movie Of 2022? / Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? / How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.