Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi (29122 Views)

Deji Bademosi Now At TVC / Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? / CHANNELS Tv’s Deji Bademosi Quits After Clash With Chairman John Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by slimdiggi: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2012
igbsam:
Laughing really hard. I swear, those guys are very very dirty. You can even hear the odour oozing out from your screen cos they don't brush sef.
Their make-up artist dey use White Elubor(Yam Flour) dey do marykay for their face......
lwkmd lmao lol grin
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Afam4eva(m): 9:43am On Aug 29, 2012
acidtalk: There's a time to get Employed
And a time to get FIRED.

If you like make you work 150years for person, one day one day you go commot. Either through mutual agreement or through misundersting.

If it isn't your business, it can't be your business. He has been busy minding someone else's business. Its now time to mind his if he wants rest of mind and satisfaction.

From the link below, he would have seen clear signs it was time to leave Channels instead of allowing things to go so bad.

https://www.nairaland.com/1006584/clear-signs-know-boss-fire

(A MUST READ FOR EVERY EMPLOYEE)
I hope people will learn from D'Banj and Don Jazzy. No matter how close you think you're to someone, one day monkey go go market, im no go come back. That's why i pity Dayo "d1" Adeneye of kennis music. he better start planning to create something for himself before his friendship with Kenny Ogungbe goes down below. Never put your trust in man cos they will fail you.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by acidtalk: 9:44am On Aug 29, 2012
igbsam:
Laughing really hard. I swear, those guys are very very dirty. You can even hear the odour oozing out from your screen cos they don't brush sef.
Their make-up artist dey use White Elubor(Yam Flour) dey do marykay for their face......

Can't remember when last I watched a Nigerian station (Galaxy for the matter). But if what you are saying is almost the truth, then don't be surprised afterall na Bola Ahmed Agbero Tinubu get am so he probably employed his agbero followers who have managed to read and write as presenters in his TV station.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by misterh(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2012
Olubodef: Dis gurl should submit his c.v 2 boko haram t.v station
Did u just type 'gurl'?
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Clerverly: 9:46am On Aug 29, 2012
Let him bring his CV (with 2500 Naira) to us we can be of help-----Ebreakthrough Consults Ltd.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by acidtalk: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2012
Clerverly: Let him bring his CV (with 2500 Naira) to us we can be of help-----Ebreakthrough Consults Ltd.

*Laugh make me go do photo shot for center of Lagos -Ibadan express road*
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 29, 2012
Clerverly: Let him bring his CV (with 2500 Naira) to us we can be of help-----Ebreakthrough Consults Ltd.

grin grin grin
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by eves4guys(f): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2012
good one deji,u r a star and the sky is just ur starting point.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Olubodef(m): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2012
ebamma: which gurl be that,guy wetin u smoke nah?
slip of hand
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by bankyblue(m): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2012
Deji, pls tell ur what really happen! people really want to no. me i want to know o. . . . anyway can't wait to start watching u on NN24
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by bejay766: 10:26am On Aug 29, 2012
Nobody is indispensible.... Goodluck to him in his future exploits.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 29, 2012
Seun should offer him a job @ Nairaland TV
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by jamace(m): 10:49am On Aug 29, 2012
There is always a time for everything under the sun. Therefore,

When you are hired
You may get tired
Or you may get fired.

Life goes on and good luck to him.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by ismhab(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2012
jamp: i love this guy.
Marry him.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by IYANGBALI: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i have to move fast and apply for his post at SHANELLS TELEFISON before nairaland guys would apply for the job
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by gbanikiti(m): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2012
Billyonaire: Seun should offer him a job @ Nairaland TV
LMAO!! U don insult deji pata pata! Abeg the dude should aim higher and forget all these yeye naija stations.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2012
Olubodef: Dis gurl should submit his c.v 2 boko haram t.v station
Bros u still dey fast U read wetin u write so?
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Dandas: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2012
Deji,you resignation created shock to me that i hardly eat or take anything the day i heard the news of your resignation.Politics is my favourites and i have never fail to listen to your political programme in channels tv,your presentation attracts me more than any other presenter in the whole of this country.Though you know why you made that decission,but please any other place you will begin your career,try to still work in the direction of Political presenter.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by xeryve(m): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2012
acidtalk:

Can't remember when last I watched a Nigerian station (Galaxy for the matter). But if what you are saying is almost the truth, then don't be surprised afterall na Bola Ahmed Agbero Tinubu get am so he probably employed his agbero followers who have managed to read and write as presenters in his TV station.
And who says Galaxy TV belongs to Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by donbuchi1(m): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2012
ChannelsTV is one of the organizations that cannot make drinking water readily available for her staff...

Not surprised!
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Emylexray(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2012
miteolu: This guy should submit his CV to Galaxy Television, Lagos.
as far quality newscasting is concerned, Galaxy, Mitv are lagging way behind. Na there u go see wer dem dey show newscaster wer dey make-up.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by slimdiggi: 11:30am On Aug 29, 2012
Dandas: Deji,you resignation created shock to me that i hardly eat or take anything the day i heard the news of your resignation.Politics is my favourites and i have never fail to listen to your political programme in channels tv,your presentation attracts me more than any other presenter in the whole of this country.Though you know why you made that decission,but please any other place you will begin your career,try to still work in the direction of Political presenter.
hungry no worry you...wait...this ur post makes me feel as if the guy don maud
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 29, 2012
WoW! Why are the good ones leaving Channels TV? Please Amarachi should not join the yet 'cos she's one reason, next to Ayotunde, I come home before the News @ 10. Will miss Deji BIG TIME!!
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Tokotaya: 11:34am On Aug 29, 2012
I clicked to see the 'why', but I no see any 'why' o. The man talk, yet him no talk. After years of interviewing dribblers in politics, him sef come dribble this reporter, and the reporter sef no no say them don dribble am. Where is the why now, reporter?
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Emylexray(m): 11:37am On Aug 29, 2012
bankyblue: Deji, pls tell ur what really happen! people really want to no. me i want to know o. . . . anyway can't wait to start watching u on NN24
didn't you read the thread?..that was a professional interview, he wasn't explicit. You don't expect him to be more open than that. It's left for your cerebrum to do the rest (if its functioning to full capacity).. Go back and read his reason for quiting channels T.V and ruminate on it.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Sagytarius(m): 11:40am On Aug 29, 2012
igbsam:
Mhen, your ear na dual purpose o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Emylexray(m): 11:44am On Aug 29, 2012
Gabbysky: WoW! Why are the good ones leaving Channels TV? Please Amarachi should not join the yet 'cos she's one reason, next to Ayotunde, I come home before the News @ 10. Will miss Deji BIG TIME!!
yes o, the good guys are leaving. I can remember the ever consistent Olumide Macaulay, Edet umoh of blessed memory, skinny Olamide Akintobi, handsome Gimba Umah etc. All now running things at TVC (television continental) what could have made them quit the most dependable news station, channels T.V, Money?
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by PosCaricature: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2012
If I may understand Deji's comment, it seems he resigned from Channels because things were no longer working well as it were initially(?) I expected him to work hard with the management to fix things right. My thought, though.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 29, 2012
I feel so sad that my hearthrob left Channels TV, I look out for his professionalism during presentation. He is a talented reporter and full of life. Even when he was answering Deji Badmus before he changed his name to Bademosi, he was not a mediocre in his field. I will miss him on Channels TV my favourite TV station, but wish him upgrade to international cable station cos that is where he is supposed to be. Deji your loved ones are praying for you and we wish you well in your future endeavours.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by greatgod2012(f): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2012
very soon now, we shall be hearing Deji's voice in one of these international t.v stations
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by ujuirene(f): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2012
afam4eva:
Really?
@ Afan4eva
Yes Deji 4 real

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija Season 8 ‘All Stars' Starts 23 July 2023, ₦120M Up For Grabs / Who Is Watching "American Gods" / #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.