Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi (28956 Views)

Deji Bademosi Now At TVC / Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? / CHANNELS Tv’s Deji Bademosi Quits After Clash With Chairman John Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by chucky234(m): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2012
If one door closes another opens,bro look in front you to see new doors already waiting for you to go in.
Good luck bro.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by vislabraye(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2012
He wouldn't want expose his grieviances to the public. He's a professional.
A smart person wouldn't speak ill of his former organization.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by ibi1: 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
Hmm! Deji BAdemosi, he use to be one of my favorites in channels news crew, I will miss him. I wish him well in his future endeavor.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by zeefa: 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
Deji bademosi, AiT just called me on fone now 2 call u 4 a job . Pls 4ward ur cv 2 me asap
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Chitexs250(m): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2012
After all said and done so how does this affects the price of Garri in the market
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by ramaju: 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
ogaemma:

Well said my brother, Nigerians do not value our own talents. Deji is a CNN product, I hope he gets there. Goodluck Deji.
I asked questions when Angela left Channel TV, now Deji has left. There are really some problems with the management of that station. I pray they sort out there problems before it recks the company. I wish Deji the best. He is just good.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by kumbalo(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2012
miteolu: This guy should submit his CV to Galaxy Television, Lagos.
Galaxy ko, MITv ni. AIT will be a good shot for him in Naija
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by uncleb(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
acidtalk: There's a time to get Employed
And a time to get FIRED.

If you like make you work 150years for person, one day one day you go commot. Either through mutual agreement or through misundersting.

If it isn't your business, it can't be your business. He has been busy minding someone else's business. Its now time to mind his if he wants rest of mind and satisfaction.

From the link below, he would have seen clear signs it was time to leave Channels instead of allowing things to go so bad.

https://www.nairaland.com/1006584/clear-signs-know-boss-fire

(A MUST READ FOR EVERY EMPLOYEE)

I really don't feel very comfortable when people sound as if one is cursed if not running his own business. Am not against self employment or personal business don't misconstrue me, but please hear me out. If everybody runs his own business; how are we gonna have the conglomerates and the multinationals that we have today? Do u expect every business to be a one man shop or what?

I believe that people can have joy and satisfaction pursuing their carrier, either by serving an entity or being on their own. What we need in this part of the world is to have proper structures for running business and also enshrine dignity of labor in our business environments. People at the top need to eschew high handedness and stop being self centered. The evil in our land is that employers are so relegated and not well catered for, while business owners are busy living large, things now turn out to master-n slaves scenario instead of employees being seen as stakeholders.

Please hear me again, am not saying people should not be on their own, i ve got my my pans for my personal business, but i disagree with the school of thought that except you stand on your own , you cant be fulfilled. Its the capitalist nature of our environment and the corrupt and selfish attitudes of our leaders at all spheres that make thing loook that way.

I stand to be corrected

4 Likes

Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by kumbalo(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
Chitexs250: After all said and done so how does this affects the price of Garri in the market
Una own no dey pass garri garri garri. Na so u hungry reach
Chitexs250: After all said and done so how does this affects the price of Garri in the market
Una own no dey pass garri garri garri. Na so u hungry reach
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by kumbalo(m): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
uncleb:

I really don't feel very comfortable when people sound as if one is cursed if not running his own business. Am not against self employment or personal business don't misconstrue me, but please hear me out. If everybody runs his own business; how are we gonna have the conglomerates and the multinationals that we have today? Do u expect every business to be a one man shop or what?

I believe that people can have joy and satisfaction pursuing their carrier, either by serving an entity or being on their own. What we need in this part of the world is to have proper structures for running business and also enshrine dignity of labor in our business environments. People at the top need to eschew high handedness and stop being self centered. The evil in our land is that employers are so relegated and not well catered for, while business owners are busy living large, things now turn out to master-n slaves scenario instead of employees being seen as stakeholders.

Please hear me again, am not saying people should not be on their own, i ve got my my pans for my personal business, but i disagree with the school of thought that except you stand on your own , you cant be fulfilled. Its the capitalist nature of our environment and the corrupt and selfish attitudes of our leaders at all spheres that make thing loook that way.

I stand to be corrected
well said.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Chitexs250(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2012
kumbalo:
well said.
after ur well said just tell me how does that affects the price of Garri in the market
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by ay0201(m): 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2012
una no dey tire wit dis garri stuff?
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by igbsam(m): 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
Sagytarius:
Mhen, your ear na dual purpose o. grin grin
My brother, na the fear of galaxy make me do error jare. I still dey wonder where those guys dey get their musical videos. The likes of Vic O!
Vic O na even superharp(star) for where those up coming artist them dey. grin
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Sike(m): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2012
Bye Deji.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by treschic1: 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
Is he married?
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by NaijaNaWaa: 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
A very sad loss. Deji was on top of his game just like his late predecessor whose name I can't recollect now. The young man died in motor accident in the late 90s somewhere around Ikorodu Road or so. Channel has lost a gem.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by kokoA(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
shocked Choi! So galaxy tv still dey exist?! shocked The last time I fliped throught that channel was early 2008. I seriously thought they will 'die' before 2009.. But abeg who get dat station? grin Na by force to own tv station?..The only station that can be worse than galaxy in Naija is NTA makurdi.. Lwkmd.. If your pikin offend you, no punish am o, just force am to watch NTA makurdi for 3hours, I bet he will never offend you again.. grin Another channel that keeps suprising me is MiTv.. How on earth did they make it this far? To think that they are still on dstv baffles me, when channels like NN24, mbi and Ltv have given up.. shocked
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by sassyangel1(f): 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2012
afam4eva:
Abeg, no swear for the guy...Galaxy wey their newscasters no dey baff(bath) come office.
Loolllzzzz....i laff in foreign languages...muhehehehe..kwakwakwa.....
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
Wallahi psychos full Nairaland grin cheesy
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Periwinkle(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
i dey try reply but i no fit. i wan die with laff hia. see tear for my eyes. e be like say Seun dey do aptitude test to chose nairalander. anyways make deji go open imm own station jare. like that Brila sport man. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by profb: 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
NA HIGHER PAY THE GUY FIND GO TVC shikena!!!
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by LaudateII: 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
Deji Bademosi, may God go with you as you enter the next phase of your career. May He open doors of favour, goodwill and elevation that will take you to heights of success you never imagined or dreamt that you would attain. When one door closes, another opens. cool

If there are no bush tracks of setbacks, we would never seek the pathways to higher grounds.

In the meantime, continue to master your craft, stay humble & remain focused. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas / FCCPC Opens Investigation On DSTV, GOTV, Others / Movie: Sex Education – Complete Season 2 And Season 1(ep 1-8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.