Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry (16004 Views)

Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye / Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL / Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by ujchief(m): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
This is an in-fight between Gej and patience. Patience is first lady, and most recently, permanent secretary. Gej wants to equal the score, if patience is the perm sec, then Gej has to make himself power minister to equal the score at 2-2. Lets see whats next for them. Game on!
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by ldpele(m): 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2012
ayox2003:

Do you tell them they have the right to social amenities too? Like electricty ? Cos you're not doing that here.

So does everyone here. Therefore dont criticise any taxpayer cos its their right to demand for good infrastructures.

Just listen to the gibberish you spewed here.

Which hard path? *hisses*

AMEN.

You just mesmerized with your keyboard because all you wrote is not different from what typical Nigerians do.

NOTE: I'm not against GEJ at all. But when people air their views, dont totally castigate them.

Frawzey
never ever tried of sabotagin a gud process,bt u all wont b sucessful dis time around,ua too negatively loaded. You av even gne to d extend of criticizn d comments of other without proffering a single solution,wat a pity for u
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by ayox2003: 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
ldpele: never ever tried of sabotagin a gud process,bt u all wont b sucessful dis time around,ua too negatively loaded. You av even gne to d extend of criticizn d comments of other without proffering a single solution,wat a pity for u

Read my first post on this thread.

ayox2003: I think being the President is enough to give one sleepless nights.

I understand where he's coming from (trust-nobody syndrome) but GEJ should just appoint someone (trustworthy) right-away and do what he promised us during his campaign.

All these distractions will take us back to Babylon.

Frawzey
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by ldpele(m): 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2012
Rhapsody!:

Let me respond to you since you have not degenerated to name calling. I do not know exactly how much my tax was, but its deducted before you get your salary along pension monies. Do you think I have the right to basic amenities which of course I am willing to pay for? I am against blind arguement, whether you are for or against. That is what tends to inhibit constructive critisicim here. GEJ has been on that seat for over 2yrs and I can only boost of 9hrs of light as at date. Is that something to jump on the roof for? No. Has there been improvements at all? Yes, slightly. Am I impressed? Compared with my Enugu days, no. Compared with since this year, well we thank God. And I am also advocating that this improvements should be perfected not just in power sector. I am tired of stories, excuses. I am for results. That will shut up critics.
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by ldpele(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2012
Rhapsody!:

Let me respond to you since you have not degenerated to name calling. I do not know exactly how much my tax was, but its deducted before you get your salary along pension monies. Do you think I have the right to basic amenities which of course I am willing to pay for? I am against blind arguement, whether you are for or against. That is what tends to inhibit constructive critisicim here. GEJ has been on that seat for over 2yrs and I can only boost of 9hrs of light as at date. Is that something to jump on the roof for? No. Has there been improvements at all? Yes, slightly. Am I impressed? Compared with my Enugu days, no. Compared with since this year, well we thank God. And I am also advocating that this improvements should be perfected not just in power sector. I am tired of stories, excuses. I am for results. That will shut up critics.
tanxs for korrectn my earlier tots,takin in2 recognse dat am replyn a SHE nt he. however,will get ua point on this issue if u could tell me how actualizable d process of gettin a power supply dat will surpass or equate those days of your time @enugu or beta still d one dat could mke u jump and hit ua head to the ceil in the 2yrs u mentiond on this adminstratn?
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by ldpele(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2012
ayox2003:

Read my first post on this thread.

oh pls!!! mayb u shld go tru sme of your other comments,will b force to drop it only if u tell me your controversial person
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by Rhapsody1(f): 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2012
ldpele: tanxs for korrectn my earlier tots,takin in2 recognse dat am replyn a SHE nt he. however,will get ua point on this issue if u could tell me how actualizable d process of gettin a power supply dat will surpass or equate those days of your time @enugu or beta still d one dat could mke u jump and hit ua head to the ceil in the 2yrs u mentiond on this adminstratn?
Guy, you still do not get it, do you? Or is it a delibrate act? I mistook you for another kind. Loyalty is an admirable trait, just do not be too blinded to accept certain truths. Let us just agree to disagree.
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by ldpele(m): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
Rhapsody!:

Guy, you still do not get it, do you? Or is it a delibrate act? I mistook you for another kind. Loyalty is an admirable trait, just do not be too blinded to accept certain truths. Let us just agree to disagree.
and hw will it happen even to d man on d street and to u d spoke wman of them in 2yrs?
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by Ukeme453: 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2012
If Jonathan can position the power sector well and make Nigerian smile on constant power supplied. He will be the best President in Nigeria ever. Alway pray for Nigeria, for God to touch our leader to do things right.
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by Akpan107(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2012
seunfly: When will he take over in MINISTRY OF PETROLIUM, EFCC, NSA ,POLICE, PENSION BOARD, CBN and other agencies and ministries that are even parforming less than minister of power.
since there is no unlike button, let me do it here "UNLIKE"
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by Truckpusher(m): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2012
seunfly: When will he take over in MINISTRY OF PETROLIUM, EFCC, NSA ,POLICE, PENSION BOARD, CBN and other agencies and ministries that are even parforming less than minister of power.
why are u always myopic?
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by Truckpusher(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
ujchief: This is an in-fight between Gej and patience. Patience is first lady, and most recently, permanent secretary. Gej wants to equal the score, if patience is the perm sec, then Gej has to make himself power minister to equal the score at 2-2. Lets see whats next for them. Game on!
how many times have i warned you to stop smoking this thing you smoke before commenting?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by Truckpusher(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
acidtalk: This man called JONATHAN is the world's biggest fraudster.
He want to do what OBJ did when he made himself the petroleum minister for 4years.
Now the Financial boom for the main time in Nigeria is the Power sector and not the Oil and Gas so the criminal called Jonathan wants to enrich himself as much as he can and also give licenses to his fellow militant brothers.

Nigerians will you all sit down and watch this criminals loot your future away and your generation yet unborn?
y do kids and igbo smokers log on to NL?
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by Truckpusher(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
ebamma: has mr retardeen run out of ideas,or is he just being clueless as usual?
Nope he is just too sophisticated for your retardeen family and group to understand.
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by Truckpusher(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2012
ifeci: with that snail in charge, get ready for more power outages!
you mean as snail-like as your papa?
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by gp66(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2012
alaoeri: Oga Jonah don run out of people to trust what a pity.

Power is a key area. He has nt run out of credible pple, bt for the mean time he wants to oversee the sector. Nnaji resigned because he has shares in one of the bidding company, because its BPE regulations
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by lukecent: 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2012
The reason why some pple want Gej to fail is what am askin, is it cos he is frm ND or cos dey want Naija to b a failed state or cos d past leaders failed?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by welovethee(m): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2012
acidtalk: This man called JONATHAN is the world's biggest fraudster.
He want to do what OBJ did when he made himself the petroleum minister for 4years.
Now the Financial boom for the main time in Nigeria is the Power sector and not the Oil and Gas so the criminal called Jonathan wants to enrich himself as much as he can and also give licenses to his fellow militant brothers.

Nigerians will you all sit down and watch this criminals loot your future away and your generation yet unborn?

You mean people with such low level of reasoning still exist in Nairaland? cry cry cry
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by Pataki: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2012
From zoologist to NEPA technician? cheesy

Walai, this man has gone MAD.

Carry-on oh Jona Jona. We dey salute you Mr. RETARDEEN.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by Truckpusher(m): 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2012
Pataki: From zoologist to NEPA technician? cheesy

Another igbo smoker on rampage again on NL or was it codin you took tonight?
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by thelastPope(m): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
Sometimes, it is hard to contribute to NL because there are too many stup1d 1d1ots posting unintelligent stuff around. They don't even read the article. This is the result of 20mb free etisalat data. Smh

1 Like

Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by SisiKill1: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2012

Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by tpia5: 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
oops, does he know how to run the power industry?
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by Morgan1092(m): 12:09am On Aug 30, 2012
Solemn tee: haba, does it mean no replacement for nnaji because GEJ cant add dis to his seemingly overburdened schedule. we need another credible person ooo
Read d thread vry wel. He tuk it up 4 nw, until he found a "Substantive (capable) Power Minister"
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by deltaforce7(m): 12:15am On Aug 30, 2012
ebamma: has mr retardeen run out of ideas,or is he just being clueless as usual?

You are a slowpoke, a street urchin from an untraceable lineage. You will never cease from stupidity. IDIOT!
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by bokohalal(m): 4:04am On Aug 30, 2012
Know what they shout when a fatbottom girl walks into the classroom in some Nigerian univerities? "sometin dey there". Nigeria has devoted and misapplied more money in the Power sector than in any other.
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by Leemak: 7:35am On Aug 30, 2012
yomz1e: i never thought i would say this, but electricity has improved in my area o! and thats Ikotun, but we still dey on rotation , 2 days on- 1 day off. But hopefully it will change.. see Nigeria is getting better gradually, if he takes over and we see improvment why not?
suffering and smiling guy, u havn't heard of african country where light stays 2 4 7.....mumu fellow!
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by werepeLeri: 7:57am On Aug 30, 2012
This has been debunked as a lie as usual. Liers all over the place. A new Minister will soon be announced.
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by Godmann(m): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2012
Why don't we have smart people in this country?

Why can't you guys ask questions on why the power ministry has become interesting for GEJ?

Why have we failed to understand this man's personality?

Why didn't GEJ take over the Security Ministry or the Petroleum Ministry with all the troubles in those ministry?

GEJ is taking over the Power Ministry because he has seen some improvement on ground and wants to take the glory. From what I have inferred from this man's personality, he is an opportunist, a schemer of the highest order.

Let leave him to it and still judge him based on his performance.

I state without doubts that the achievement recorded on the ministry will continue for the near future, but will starts to go back to the former state in a years time. This Ministry will certainly expose GEJ for who he is.

His supporters who think we have personal hatred for him should please not this. Watch him with the Power Ministry. See how his incompetency will ruin all the good works by Nnaji. in the next one year.

I want to stake my in
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by werepeLeri: 7:59am On Aug 30, 2012

Cocaine running in your big vein.
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by werepeLeri: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2012
Godman_n: Why don't we have smart people in this country?

Why can't you guys ask questions on why the power ministry has become interesting for GEJ?

Why have we failed to understand this man's personality?

Why didn't GEJ take over the Security Ministry or the Petroleum Ministry with all the troubles in those ministry?

GEJ is taking over the Power Ministry because he has seen some improvement on ground and wants to take the glory. From what I have inferred from this man's personality, he is an opportunist, a schemer of the highest order.

Let leave him to it and still judge him based on his performance.

I state without doubts that the achievement recorded on the ministry will continue for the near future, but will starts to go back to the former state in a years time. This Ministry will certainly expose GEJ for who he is.

His supporters who think we have personal hatred for him should please not this. Watch him with the Power Ministry. See how his incompetency will ruin all the good works by Nnaji. in the next one year.

I want to stake my in

LOL - all these rantings based on a story that has been denied by the Presidency. There is nothing like GEJ taking over the power ministry. Chei. Na wa for people with little brains sha.
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by ezebinugwu21: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Jack of all Trades

. . . .Master of None!! cheesy cheesy

Oh so now it is. . .if you want something done right, you do it yourself, eh? So at which point is he gonna wear his Rambo garb and single handedly take Boko Haram out?
maybe you can tell that to all the generals in the north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Buhari’s Visit To Rivers State Will Not Resurrect Dead APC" - Wike / FG, APC Plot Court Order To Overthrow Saraki, Ekweremadu – PDP / Ondo Assembly Snake: Governor Akeredolu, Lawmakers Deny Reports (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.