Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry (16003 Views)

Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye / Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL / Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by TalkingBird: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2012
alaoeri: Oga Jonah don run out of people to trust what a pity.

It raises question on our "people" and of course a sure indictment of our "people".
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2012
well honestly i think power supply is far better than before, so GeJ aint lazying around!
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2012
Hold on boys and girls, the PHCN is about to get slower than it even was before
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by greaterlove(m): 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2012
I can't just believe nigerians, why is it that some people just hate goodluck? Can you imagine kobojunkie saying she enjoyed steady light in the 80's and rhapsody! Claiming they never used generators in his house in enugu, enugu in which country if I may ask? @thelastpope I understand ur despair, some people can never see good, don't just argue with them, they will just bring you to their level and beat you with experience. has power improved in naija? Yes, can it be better? Yes, but it won't stop me from acknowledging that we are moving in the right direction. And pls you guys should spare us the gist that tokyo airport uses almost the same amount of power, should we not work towards a better power supply because of that? Should we give up because 5000mw is wat some cities alone consume?no.
Re: GEJ Takes Over Power Ministry by werepeLeri: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2012
greaterlove: I can't just believe nigerians, why is it that some people just hate goodluck? Can you imagine kobojunkie saying she enjoyed steady light in the 80's and rhapsody! Claiming they never used generators in his house in enugu, enugu in which country if I may ask? @thelastpope I understand ur despair, some people can never see good, don't just argue with them, they will just bring you to their level and beat you with experience. has power improved in naija? Yes, can it be better? Yes, but it won't stop me from acknowledging that we are moving in the right direction. And pls you guys should spare us the gist that tokyo airport uses almost the same amount of power, should we not work towards a better power supply because of that? Should we give up because 5000mw is wat some cities alone consume?no.

Dont just bother with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Presents Flags To APC Candidates For LG Elections / Ngige Dares Oshiomhole Again, Delays NSITF Board Inauguration / Agboola Ajayi Emerges As The PDP Senatorial Candidate For Ondo South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.