Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,173 members, 7,860,221 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (763000 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 6:42am On Jul 15, 2013
[quote author=Americanvisa]

If your uncle can prove that he have source of income to repay the loan back,then you have nothing to worry . It will not affect your visa in Australia [/quote
Please do u no hw long it takes for a visa for sm1 applying for TAFE program take to b ready,I hrd six months don't no hw corect dt is cos I haven't even written d IELTS exam?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 6:45am On Jul 15, 2013
[quote author=Americanvisa]

If your uncle can prove that he have source of income to repay the loan back,then you have nothing to worry . It will not affect your visa in Australia [/quote
Please do u no hw long it takes for a visa for sm1 applying for TAFE program take to b ready,I hrd six months don't no hw corect dt is cos I haven't even written d IELTS exam?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 7:14am On Jul 15, 2013
zoe iyke:
Please how many months does a visa for some one applying for a TAFE program take to be ready

3 months
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by A12345: 7:56am On Jul 15, 2013
Manmeta, and whoever is knowledgeable about supplychain in the house. Can a person that has work experience in stores/warehousing nominate "Supply and Distribution Manager" on the skill occupation list.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 9:00am On Jul 15, 2013
ferdimako:

Oh yeah, if you know you're qualified, process the PR visa there instead of waiting for an employer/state/regional sponsorship.That will be Subclass 189. I learnt am qualified just this month and am preparing (IELTS GT Sept 21 & ACS Skill Assessment) for it before I land with my student visa (ECU,Ms,computer Science,2yrs). I am headed to Perth,WA.

Have you landed?

1. Could you mail me a copy of your CV pls? I'd need it to complete my perusal. Sorry I couldn't do much last weekend. The whole family was down with the winter flu.

2. With respect to applying for a Skilled Visa: I think (if I'm right) you may need to confirm where you've to be when you Skilled/PR visa is granted. If you applied offshore you must be offshore when granted visa. I'm not sure but pls confirm.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 9:04am On Jul 15, 2013
A12345: Manmeta, and whoever is knowledgeable about supplychain in the house. Can a person that has work experience in stores/warehousing nominate "Supply and Distribution Manager" on the skill occupation list.

The DIAC website or your assessing body defines the duties/responsibilities of the job title you're claiming. Check these and once you can align your previous work experience with these, go ahead and apply.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by A12345: 9:07am On Jul 15, 2013
manmeta:

The DIAC website or your assessing body defines the duties/responsibilities of the job title you're claiming. Check these and once you can align your previous work experience with these, go ahead and apply.

Thanx
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2013
manmeta:

1. Could you mail me a copy of your CV pls? I'd need it to complete my perusal. Sorry I couldn't do much last weekend. The whole family was down with the winter flu.

2. With respect to applying for a Skilled Visa: I think (if I'm right) you may need to confirm where you've to be when you Skilled/PR visa is granted. If you applied offshore you must be offshore when granted visa. I'm not sure but pls confirm.

@Ferdie: I don't think 2 abovementioned will be a problem. All you have to do is to inform DIAC that you're traveling to Australia when you are ready to travel.

Check pg 40 of this article: http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/1119.pdf
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2013
manmeta:

Okay I'll mail it rightaway.Thanks for that and am sorry for the flu.My love to the family. I can apply in Nigeria and see/get it approved while in Australia, then notify my school so that I start paying tuition like locals.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2013
manmeta:

@Ferdie: I don't think 2 abovementioned will be a problem. All you have to do is to inform DIAC that you're traveling to Australia when you are ready to travel.

Check pg 40 of this article: http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/1119.pdf

Yeah, I know that as I've gone through that booklet page by page.I just sent in my CV.Thanks!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2013
zoe iyke:
Please how many months does a visa for some one applying for a TAFE program take to be ready

Am sorry I do not know much on TAFE. But for SWPs which Ms is among, it takes 3weeks to 1month so long as everything including medicals are in and in order.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2013
snowburn: I'd need cheap accommodation somewhere in Fremantle sad

Have you landed? Am preparing to pay for my fees. Please come and hit me and others with ECU experiences and landing.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
mimi1147:

3 months
Thanks mimi but wat if I am granted visa b4 the february academic start date wil my visa strt countin 4rm dat tym wen it waz granted
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
zoe iyke:
Thanks mimi but wat if I am granted visa b4 the february academic start date wil my visa strt countin 4rm dat tym wen it waz granted

Well my school starts in feb too
And I intend to apply for visa later this year. I really don't know when u intend to apply. I guess those that have been granted visa can answer your question
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
mimi1147:

Well my school starts in feb too
And I intend to apply for visa later this year. I really don't know when u intend to apply. I guess those that have been granted visa can answer your question
I intend applyin 4 visa by ist week of november nd u?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
zoe iyke:
I intend applyin 4 visa by ist week of november nd u?

About the same time, which city did you get your TAFE admission?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
mimi1147:

About the same time, which city did you get your TAFE admission?
Tasmania nd u? Nd plz do u no if d 18650 dollars required in one's acct 4 livin xpenses is 4 a year or 18months?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
zoe iyke:
Tasmania nd u? Nd plz do u no if d 18650 dollars required in one's acct 4 livin xpenses is 4 a year or 18months?

If you read back, you will c that I have ask that question myself and I was told its for the 18months but I guess they need to see that money in your acct and evidence that your sponsor can and will be able to takecare of ur expenses
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
mimi1147:

If you read back, you will c that I have ask that question myself and I was told its for the 18months but I guess they need to see that money in your acct and evidence that your sponsor can and will be able to takecare of ur expenses
That's gud 2 no cos I was actualy tinkin its 4 d ist one year of one's stay in auss,xo wt TAFE sch did u secure admision?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
zoe iyke:
That's gud 2 no cos I was actualy tinkin its 4 d ist one year of one's stay in auss,xo wt TAFE sch did u secure admision?

On their site, its stated that its for a year,so that's a bit comfusing. Any way ppl on this forum has been sucessful

Wollongong and ultimo college sydney. Said I should choose one
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
mimi1147:

On their site, its stated that its for a year,so that's a bit comfusing. Any way ppl on this forum has been sucessful

Wollongong and ultimo college sydney. Said I should choose one
Well I guess one jst has 2 stuff enof cash in his or her acct/sponsor's acct jst 2 very sure of ur visa,because gainin admission z one tin nd securin visa z anoda tin entirely,bt I guess d 18650 dolls z 4 a year,r those sch's in regional areas?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by holahola78(f): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
@ all
a school gave me a letter of offer yesterday and they wants me to start with a certificate IV before proceeding to nursing. the cert IV is for 6months.
now here is my question,
1. will the embassy issue me 6months if i go by this idea
2. do you think its better to take the offer that gives me 18 months straight?

Please be explicit abeg.

Thanks in adv.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 8:41am On Jul 16, 2013
zoe iyke:
Well I guess one jst has 2 stuff enof cash in his or her acct/sponsor's acct jst 2 very sure of ur visa,because gainin admission z one tin nd securin visa z anoda tin entirely,bt I guess d 18650 dolls z 4 a year,r those sch's in regional areas?

Its not a regional area
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by talk2salt(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2013
ferdimako:

Oh yeah, if you know you're qualified, process the PR visa there instead of waiting for an employer/state/regional sponsorship.That will be Subclass 189. I learnt am qualified just this month and am preparing (IELTS GT Sept 21 & ACS Skill Assessment) for it before I land with my student visa (ECU,Ms,computer Science,2yrs). I am headed to Perth,WA.

Have you landed?

thats the plan, thanks. i am landing in two days
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by talk2salt(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2013
mimi1147: @ talk2salt
Please keep in touch cos I will be needing ur help when my time comes since I don't know anyone there

Pls ooo b gist me about the town don't, don't leave this forum after you land

i very much intend to and look forward to seeing you. hopefully, i should know my way around then.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2013
talk2salt:

thats the plan, thanks. i am landing in two days

All the best,bro!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Samiullah999: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2013
Hi Jenny and team,

I am in a big trouble, I applied for a student visa and got the visa approved, My course is commencing from 22nd july 2013 however my wife's and daughter's name was not included in the application. I gave all the proofs like my wife's and daughters passport, My marriage certificate and couple of other proofs as well however the consultant did not include the details, Now i don't understand what to do. I want my family to accompany me in australia.
My friends say that, I should not declare it now as they would cancel my visa as well.. i dont understand what to do...

Please help.. your advice would be greatly appreciated. thank you very much..

Please let me know if you need any more details..

regards.
sami
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
^^^^^^^^^
In your visa application,did you declare that you are married with Children even though they are not intend going with you at that moment,if yes you can start going to Australia and apply for them to join you later but if not it is no longer an easy matter.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
Samiullah999: Hi Jenny and team,

I am in a big trouble, I applied for a student visa and got the visa approved, My course is commencing from 22nd july 2013 however my wife's and daughter's name was not included in the application. I gave all the proofs like my wife's and daughters passport, My marriage certificate and couple of other proofs as well however the consultant did not include the details, Now i don't understand what to do. I want my family to accompany me in australia.
My friends say that, I should not declare it now as they would cancel my visa as well.. i dont understand what to do...

Please help.. your advice would be greatly appreciated. thank you very much..

Please let me know if you need any more details..

regards.
sami
Jst calm down,u r nt in any big trouble jst follow d advice given 2 u by american visa by the way hw did u go abt ur application 2 get ur visa approved or hw much waz in ur acct as livin xpenses b4 d visa approval plz dis info z quite important 2 mi....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
zoe iyke:
Jst calm down,u r nt in any big trouble jst follow d advice given 2 u by american visa by the way hw did u go abt ur application 2 get ur visa approved or hw much waz in ur acct as livin xpenses b4 d visa approval plz dis info z quite important 2 mi....

you too stop worrying. pay your fee, get the moni for your second semester fee and your living expenses. with lots of prayers you will be fine
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
mimi1147:

you too stop worrying. pay your fee, get the moni for your second semester fee and your living expenses. with lots of prayers you will be fine
Fanks bro nt dt am too worried buh am jst a little bit scared of visa refusal
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
mimi1147:

what is wrong asking for that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.